Idaho Farm Bureau's Podcast

Gas Prices up-Monday Market Report

April 22, 2018
Idaho Farm Bureau's Podcast
Gas Prices up-Monday Market Report
Chapters
Idaho Farm Bureau's Podcast
Gas Prices up-Monday Market Report
Apr 22, 2018
Idaho Farm Bureau
Show Notes
Idaho gas prices rose again last week to an average $2.93 per gallon. The 7.6 cent retail price increase compares with a national average increase of 5.2 cents per gallon, according to GasBuddy.com.   The average gasoline price in Boise is 3.15 and an average of 2.95 in Idaho Falls   Prices this week are 45 cents per gallon higher than the same day one year ago and 41 cents higher than a month ago. The national average increased 17 cents per gallon over the past month and 30 cents per gallon from one year ago. High gas prices are caused by high crude oil prices. That's because oil costs account for 72 percent of the price of gasoline. The remaining 28 percent comes from distribution, refining, and taxes. This summer gas prices will be the highest since 2014. That's going to cut into input costs…