Once upon a time, Chervin Jafarieh was a very successful professional in the commercial real estate brokerage market and creating very lucrative financial platforms including a hedge fund.
For a while, Chervin became lost in the world of building and creating businesses, all because he wanted to be a benevolent king who took care of everyone…
Learn how Chervin made the transition from the dual worlds of real estate and hedge funds to a completely different path by way of Rudolf Steiner, to develop Cymbiotika DHA with Astaxanthin in this Living 4D episode.
Just for Living 4D listeners, save 15 percent on Cymbiotika DHA with Astaxanthin by entering the promo code chek15 at the end of your checkout process after clicking on your shipping options.
- For Paul, drinking Angie’s breast milk was like a joyous, gentle Ayahuasca experience. (3:06)
- “Your true self is immaterial. Your conscious is ethereal. It pre-exists your body and transcends the material.” (12:16)
- “Each of the religious structures or stages of consciousness are like an egg shell.” (15:39)
- The deeper meaning of Chervin’s name. (17:11)
- There’s no better display of social programming than going to an American high school. (27:37)
- The origins of Chervin’s company, Cymbiotika. (30:49)
- The fish oil industry is a very toxic one. (45:41)
- The building blocks of Cymbiotika. (58:01)
- New products coming in the pipeline. (1:08:47)
- Game of Thrones is a perfect example of the Holy Trinity in action. (1:21:17)
- How do you balance supplementation with living a healthy lifestyle? (1:27:33)
- We’re living in a “demineralized” world. (1:38:15)
- “Good health is the first step to sovereignty.” (1:45:44)
- You can’t have gratitude if you don’t possess reverence for yourself first. (1:50:14)
- The Mike Tyson connection. (1:56:27)
- The plague of monocropping. (2:07:59)
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.