An experienced non-profit manager, raised in rural Cherokee County, Alabama. Angie co-founded One World Adventure Company, an Outdoor Education 501(c)3 and is responsible for the growth of the organization over the past decade. She is actively engaged in the growth of my region steering a sustainable tourism industry and outdoor community programs that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- 2010-2012 Alabama Clean Water Partnership: Chair-Upper Coosa Watershed Committee.
- 2012 Thrive 2055 16 county regional planning committee-Chattanooga, TN
- 2013 Environmental Education Association of Alabama. Board of Directors
- 2014 The Lookout Mountain Gateway Trail Project. Founding member
- 2014-2017 Progressive Women of Northeast Alabama. Fundraising Chair
- 2015 Recipient of The Times Journal award 40 under 40 for Leadership, service and commitment to progress in DeKalb county, Alabama.
-2015 Recipient of the Alabama Dept. of Tourism PEAK Award - Top Attraction
-2017 Recipient of Alabama River's Alliance - River Hero Award
One World Adventure Company is a grass-roots non profit founded in 2008. Our goals are to create self and environmental awareness through Fun Outdoor Education experiences.
Programs consist of Residential and Travel camps for youth, young adults, families and individuals. Our school outreach programs are custom designed to suite teachers needs and can cater to any specific learning goals. We offer local adventure trips in the Mentone and surrounding areas for groups of walks of life.
One World is also the Little River Waterkeeper, serving the residents of the Little River Watershed. We educate and advocate for clean healthy water, so many generations will enjoy the pristine waters of Little River.
For more info about Angie and One Wold Adventure go to: https://www.oneworldadventure.org/
Natures Edge with Dale Stewart Natures Edge, explores a wide range of topics that aim to immerse the listener in the wonder, surprise and importance that nature has to offer. Dale Stewart is known worldwide as a naturalist, explorer, adventurist, and conservationist. He is also a published author and speaker, who still seeks that next great challenge. He has devoted much of his life to exploring the planet’s remotest rivers and living with and learning from indigenous people along the way. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Natures-Edge-with-Dale-Stewart