It’s less than two months to Christmas and we are sharpening ourselves on the practice of proclaiming Christ at Christmas.
Whether you are speaking at a carols service, a gingerbread and wreath making event, a Kids service, Scripture Christmas Service or Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, this discussion will be helpful for you.
We’re joined by Luke Tattersall from The Campbell Street Presbyterian Church and Kanishka Raffel, the dean of St Andrew's Cathedral Sydney.
Some of my questions are:
• In your preparation how do you think about a Christmas talk differently to a regular in series talk?
• What else are you aiming to achieve in your Christmas meetings?
• How do you choose your Christmas passages?
• What does preparation look like for these occasions?
• What's the goal of a Christmas talk?
• What makes a boring / interesting Christmas address?
• How much are you looking for guests and how much for regular members?