Sommer and I had an amazing two nights in Florida last week! We saw beaches on both coasts. But the highlight was speaking at the Florida College Spring Banquet. I had the honor of addressing 300+ college students.
I spoke to them about envisioning a better version of themself. In today's episode I'll walk you through those suggestions and ask you to do the same. "If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be?" Stuff like that!
But knowing what you want to be become is not enough. Wanting to becoming a certain type of fruitful tree will not make it so. We must develop roots. The things happening under the ground must happen first, and then visible growth can flourish.
Let's talk about how that works and let me challenge you to do some things behind closed doors that aligns with your goals.
- What happened to our series on Marriage?
- Why is envisioning growth important to results?
- What is the value of seeing growth without a good root system?
- Why do we do the work in private before seeing public results?
- Bonus Q - What quality is to be in the root system and the first fruits produced?