Last year we got a crack in the windshield of our 2018 Honda Odyssey. We had months to fix it, but didn't. This Spring, that little crack became a massive one that ran all the way across the driver's sight line! At that point, we had no choice. But we also had not options. It had to be replaced and the cost was HUGE. I sure wish we would have addressed that earlier, for FREE!
Lots of cracks, chips, little problems pop up in our lives. If they are on the passenger's side, we tend to forget about them. But they usually don't go away on their own. They grow under severe climate changes! And most of the time we wish we would have taken care of them much earlier, before they became such a big and costly deal. Let's talk about that!
- Why are windshields free to repair and $1400 to replace?
- Why do we wait to fix them when the above answer is so clear and known?
- How do we sometimes make this same mistake in our personal lives?
- What is the power of Early + Often = Less
- How can we apply all of this to Faith, Friendship, Fitness and Finances?