This episode feels important. Sure, I want to talk to you about your influence. I want to talk to you about the love in you and who gets that love and how longsuffering your are with it. And yes, I want to ask about your light. I want to tell you that you reflect Christ and the world needs to see you illuminated in His name. All of that is important.
But it is also impossible. Yes, you heard that right, it cannot be done. Unless... Unless the love of God is real in your life. Unless the light of God warms your soul. Too many Christians, in my experience, are living with less than great love and with dimmed lights, because that reflects what they see in God. And there is so, so much more!
- How would you describe God's love for you?
- How would you describe the light of God in your life?
- Is it possible to love others well if we do not know God's love well?
- Is it possible to shine brightly if the light of God is not bright in our own lives?
- And how wonderful will our love and light be if we sob beneath the realization of God's?