Each of us has a strong collection of beliefs and convictions. People are willing to fight to the death of friendships, families, church, in the name of their own world picture. It's fine to have a strong view of things, but can you admit it may not be right. If we are always learning, and don't stand in the way of new information, there is a chance we can actually see things more clearly and do better. Everyone ones to get better, but few know that changing your view on things is required first. Let's look at how we can each do that today.
- What is a "world picture" and why does everyone have it?
- What has shaped or built your world picture on things?
- Is there room for new information? Is it possible you are wrong?
- Can we start with humility? When is the last time you said, "I don't know"?
- What can T.A.G. do to help us find new perspective and a better attitude about our convictions?