Did you know that elephants are the most dangerous animal in the world? They are responsible for 500 human deaths every year. And yet, throughout history, mankind has continue trying to tame this animal. Why? Because they are so strong, powerful and useful! The process by which they are controlled is grueling and cruel, but it is necessary to break them down so that they might be built up differently, under control. I am in no way supporting such a process. I think we should just leave them alone. But it takes what it takes.
Did you know there is an elephant in you? It is also very dangerous, wild and strong. Yet, if you learn how to train it, it can change you in unimaginable and powerful ways. You can do more good than you've ever imagined. But we need to understand the challenge and get serious about undertaking it.
- How dangerous are elephants?
- So why do people tame them?
- What is the elephant that lives in you?
- What happens if you fail to tame it?
- What happens if you take a stand and force the creature to bend to your will?