EPISODE # 12
Today’s Show will cover:
1. Today’s show will be an interview with Pat McNamara
· Retired Army SF
· Owns & operates TMACS, Inc Training company
· The University of Badassery Podcast with C. J. Ortiz
o GSPCC – WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO – We want to enhance the careers of law enforcement & corrections officers everywhere.
o HOW – competitive hosting agreements, instructors that are experts in their fields,
o WHAT WE OFFER ……next class dates, hosting opportunities, leadership consulting
Intro to interview - Josh could not be with us due to schedule.
Interview with Pat McNamara
1. For those that do not know who you are, tell us a little about your background.
2. Tell us about TMACS, Inc.
3. Are you familiar with the current issue in law enforcement where there is a push to change mindsets from warrior to guardian?
4. We have always contended that officers can be both. Similar to a cat, we keep the claws retracted until they have to come out.
5. Are you familiar with the Mayor of Minneapolis banning “warrior” type training?
6. I guess my first question to the Mayor is, what exactly is “warrior” training?
7. Your thoughts on the training ban?
8. In your experience with training police, do you feel they are beady eyed killers?
9. You have the absolute best workout videos on IG. You speak often of functional fitness. Can you explain what you mean by that?
10. We often preach of the importance for police officers to workout and stay healthy for various reasons. What would you say to a cop that chooses to hit the donut shops instead of the gym?
11. I am a BIG fan of IPA’s. What would you say is one of the top IPA’s you turn to?
Tell our listeners how they can follow you.
o You need to get off your ass and sign up for a 5K. I have one for you – THE FOOTRACE FOR THE FALLEN in Manchester, NH. I have runt this one a few times…
§ Sign up using promo GSPCC2019 and get $5 off the registration.
o If you know someone that is looking to get into the law enforcement profession, make sure you pick up a copy of our “LAW ENFORCEMENT TEST PREPARATION GUIDE”. We have it linked on our website – GS-PCC.COM. Once there, go to the PRODUCTS & RESOURCES tab and scroll down to PREPARATION & STUDY GUIDES and you will see it. OR, you can just do a search for the book on Amazon.
The law enforcement test preparation guide gives valuable insight on how to prepare for each step of a police testing process. The people who succeed at getting these jobs over their competition are the ones that are prepared. Don’t get left behind.
o Make sure you subscribe to this podcast on the following platforms:
§ Sound Cloud
§ Google Play
o Follow us on Twitter @GSPCC1
o Follow & Like us on Facebook – Facebook.com/GSPCC1
o Follow us on Instagram - instagram.com/gspcc/
o Monthly Newsletter – Go to gs-pcc.com and click on the newsletter icon in the upper, right corner of the screen.