EPISODE # 20
Today’s Show will cover:
1. Police Ethics & Leadership - Police Officers get frustrated when witnesses to crimes won’t step up and help find the criminals – BUT, many cops do the same thing when other cops cross the line.
2. What is the difference between a “Civil Matter” and a “Criminal Matter”.
Please support us on Patreon. Go to: https://www.patreon.com/thepoliceandthepeople
All that we ask is a $5.00 per month. This helps to pay for the podcast so we can continue to put them out for you.
o GSPCC – WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO – We want to enhance the careers of law enforcement & corrections officers everywhere.
o HOW – competitive hosting agreements, instructors that are experts in their fields,
o WHAT WE OFFER ……next class dates, hosting opportunities, leadership consulting
o Lucas’s business
o Any true sponsors
Simple question, but why do ethics matter in police work? – Moral Turpitude (an act or behavior that gravely violates the sentiment or accepted standard of the community)
· Is it easy to be unethical as a police officer?
· Why do cops adopt the “no snitch” mentality?
Question – what is the difference between criminal and civil matters?
· Have you ever called the police about an issue and you were told it is a “civil” matter?· Closing
o If you know someone that is looking to get into the law enforcement profession, make sure you pick up a copy of our “LAW ENFORCEMENT TEST PREPARATION GUIDE”. We have it linked on our website – GS-PCC.COM. Once there, go to the PRODUCTS & RESOURCES tab and scroll down to PREPARATION & STUDY GUIDES and you will see it. OR, you can just do a search for the book on Amazon.
The law enforcement test preparation guide gives valuable insight on how to prepare for each step of a police testing process. The people who succeed at getting these jobs over their competition are the ones that are prepared. Don’t get left behind.
o Make sure you subscribe to this podcast on the following platforms:
§ Google Play
o Follow us on Twitter @GSPCC1
o Follow & Like us on Facebook – Facebook.com/GSPCC1
o Follow us on Instagram - instagram.com/gspcc/
o Monthly Newsletter – Go to gs-pcc.com and click on the newsletter icon in the upper, right corner of the screen.
Producer Lucas's music business website: airbit.com/LJproductions