SPEAKER_01: God bless you, church. It's been a wonderful time here. And I've had the opportunity to share with many of you here at the church. And we've made a lot of memories. But it's just about time to head home. So just in first place, I want to thank the church. Thank you for everything. Thank you for your support. Thank you for your friendship. I know, God willing, it won't be the last time that I'm here with you. So if God allows, I'll be back soon. Yeah, let's just receive that. Clap to the Lord. Thank you for our pastors, the Bureau, for their friendship.
SPEAKER_02: And just for receiving me in their home, it's been a wonderful time.
SPEAKER_01: But believe me, it's very hard to have a diet going on in Adam's house.
SPEAKER_02: So if you're feeling like you're malnourished, just head over to the pastor's house for a week.
SPEAKER_01: It'll all get sorted out. And I've been impacted by Canada a lot. And I feel like it's been a time of refreshing for me from God. So just part of my heart remains here.
SPEAKER_02: So I just want to thank you all one more time. Amen.
SPEAKER_01: But who's ready to receive the word of God this morning? Amen. Let's turn in our Bibles to John chapter 11.
SPEAKER_02: And this is something that we do in El Salvador. Why don't we stand to receive the word of God?
SPEAKER_01: And the word of God says we're in John 11 38. Then Jesus, deeply moved again, came to the tomb. It was a cave and a stone lay against it. And Jesus said, Take the stone away. So they took away the stone where the dead man lay. I know that you always hear me. And when he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice: Lazaro! Lazarus! Come out! And the man who had died came out. And his hands and his feet were bound with linen and strings. And his face wrapped with a cloth. And Jesus said to them, Unbind him and let him go. You can sit down. So this morning we're going to be talking about the glory of God. And we're seeing in this passage that the glory of God and when we speak about the glory of God and us as people, we see that there is a tomb that we must come out of. And we can just see, okay, well, that happened for him, that's a story. But we can grab hold of it and apply it to our lives. Because we can be alive, but we can be living in a tomb. We can be alive, but bound up hand and foot. We can be alive, but ciegos spiritually. But we can be blind spiritually speaking. The Lord can speak to us when his presence and when he is in that place, it's time to come out. Amen. It's time to come out of the grave. That is not your place. That is not where you belong. Because you have been given eternal life. You a citizen of heaven. We're heading towards glory with him. So this morning church, seeing this passage, estamos at this lugar. We're seeing how the Lord went to that place. And we can still be bound up in many ways. Blinded. But there's that fear of that is not allowing us. Because we have that insecurity, that fear. And there are just fears that don't allow us to step into freedom. How many of you believe that Jesus is moving in this place? How many of us are free this morning? Come on. Amen. So Jesus is calling us out of the tomb. And he's calling us to that. Because we know his presence is here. And you know the most beautiful thing. Something needs to happen. Something needs to happen when God's presence is there. The things that were dead come alive. I don't know if you believe this morning. But I want to challenge the church. We can't just remain in that place bound up. Because it's not just a life that's supposed to be bound up. We went all with the pastor's family up to the mountains. And you know it's beautiful, and you're there, and the Lord was just speaking through all the things that we were seeing. And I was talking to Pastor Sessi. And we were there by a river. And we were just talking about how beautiful it is that rivers just keep moving. They're always moving.
SPEAKER_02: They're never stopped up and stagnant.
SPEAKER_01: And that even when garbage gets in the river. But the river just keeps flowing and keeps flushing it out. And that's how we need to be in our lives as well. When things come into our lives, everything that comes into our world. Church, we come into his presence, and that's when it just begins to flow and flush out of us. Because we want to see the glory of God. What we're looking for is the fresh flow and the anointing, the oil of the spirit.
SPEAKER_02: Just ask the person beside you, Are you ready? You ready this morning?
SPEAKER_01: Just tell him, I hope you're not bound up today. Amen. And there in John, he did say, Jesus lifted his eyes to heaven. And I ask you, where does our help come from? Come on. When we feel bound up in the grave, we need to raise our lives to the heavens. He who sits in the heavens is our help. Because we worship a powerful God. We worship a God who lives forever. Amen. So when Jesus says, Lazaro! Lazarus! Come on, say it louder, Lazarus! Jesus wants to call all of our names. Shout out your name today. He shouts out your name, and it's time to wake up. Whatever we feel like, whatever grave we find ourselves in. And we find ourselves in that place bound up. And as we were we were talking about in worship, there's something that holds us back from dancing. And there's something that doesn't want to let us be free. And there's something inside us that says, do it. Come on. The Holy Spirit for you on the inside. God is always calling us to more, and He wants to do more in us. He wants to pull us out of the grave of fear. He wants to pull you out of a grave of sickness. He wants to pull you out of a grave of depression. This morning, God wants to say to you, but I give you life. I know that we go through processes, seasons. As young people, as adults. And some of our processes that we go through mark us. And you know, when we really look back, we have to ask ourselves, why are we always asking why when we know that God's plans and purposes are perfect? Because when we go through and we look back, we realize that God was taking us through to make us unbreakable.
SPEAKER_02: Amen.
SPEAKER_00: So the processes that we go through, church.
SPEAKER_01: It doesn't matter what we go through in our lives. Maybe you're having things you're wrestling with in the night. I'm weak, I feel like I can't go on. Levantate in the name of the Lord. And when God speaks your name, it's momentum. When you hear your name, it's time to rise to victory. And we can't just hold back. It's there that we need to respond to the call forward.
SPEAKER_03: It's time for a change. Amen.
SPEAKER_01: Amen. Because when those changes come into our lives, people will begin to notice what's going on. And they're like, what is different about this person? Something's changed. Because that's the glory of God being revealed. Many times we won't even need to speak. So that glory upon us will give testimony to the change. That God is with us. And I always see here as a church, there's that encouragement. I'm gonna do something, sorry. Camera people were doing this. How many of us need something from God? Does God need anything from us?
SPEAKER_02: Or do we need God?
SPEAKER_01: You know, being in God's house is the best place we can be. This is a place where we can say, Lord, I give you. And this is the place where you raise your hand.
SPEAKER_04: But we're in your house.
SPEAKER_01: We come with thanksgiving. Venimos a la casa de Dios con alegría. With rejoicing. We come thankful. Nosotros danzamos con agradecimiento. Because we're so grateful to God. Because we've come out of a grave. Come on, how many of you can say amen? So we see in the story in the Bible.
SPEAKER_02: That there was a dead man. And we look with our carnal or natural eyes.
SPEAKER_01: And everyone would say, This is impossible, he's never coming back. And if it actually did happen in front of us, and a dead person raised up, we'd probably all faint. Right. But in the spiritual world, amazing things are happening. When we allow the glory of God to come upon our lives. Amen. Because God's glory is what we need. The presence of God is what we need. So the next time, church, when you come to this place, venga con un crazón agradecido. Come with a heart that's grateful. Don't come in here thinking God needs to get something from you too. Every day of our life. And she said, I just love to rejoice in the worship.
SPEAKER_02: And I love to dance in the worship.
SPEAKER_00: And I was like, wow, and you know, I just she gives it her all.
SPEAKER_01: She's got strength to worship. And she's older than I am, and sometimes. I'm there as a young man and I'm like a post and I'm not moving. But I saw her up here dancing again too. Because I'm free. Can you say amen? How many of you say amen? So, church. That freedom that we have in God. That glory that we experience, that great glory. It can be right in front of us.
SPEAKER_02: But it's like that rock is in front of the grave.
SPEAKER_01: And you say, Lord, I want your glory. I want to feel you. And we just imagine we can imagine what's on the other side of that stone. The glory of God, the presence of God is on the other side of that stone that we're in that grave. I don't know what you're all going through this morning. I don't know if there's anyone dealing with sickness, depression, anxiety, whatever it is. But I want to motivate you this morning. To step into change, to be different. Amen. And when we take that first step, what God has prepared for our lives. Because if we don't take that first step, we're never going to experience what God has in store for our lives. Come to church. If it's hot outside, there's air conditioning inside. If it's cold outside, there's the heat on. And I go to my house and I go back to my routine, same as always.
SPEAKER_02: But God's looking for more than that.
SPEAKER_01: We're called to go the extra mile. We're supposed to step out into a place of change. We can't allow coming here to become a routine. And it's not just I'm going to go to church and see my family, see my friends. Amen. And if we come here to leave the routine behind, and to leave comfort behind, church, it's more to leave our comfort behind will than to be forced out of our comfort by God or by circumstance. Because God is always giving us the opportunity. And so here in Canada, I've been able to see the auroras. The northern lights. So when I read that passage, I read it different because I've seen that. It's something I understand, Church. And even if our beginning is small, small beginning, because we have a great and glorious end. Amen. It doesn't matter if we're in darkness now. If we're weak now. And we're increasing and we're seeing that glory work upon our lives to bring change. Come on. We can hear God's voice, always calling us on, calling us higher. Son, daughter, let's go. It's time to move forward, to run. Because the worst thing we can do is just to hold back and get stuck.
SPEAKER_02: And it doesn't look very good.
SPEAKER_01: And it smells bad. But God has not called us to become stagnant. Move forward to keep going on. Even when we have pain. And God will begin to surprise you. Because God is a God of surprises. And I always tell the church, God is a God of surprises. And there's a passage in the Bible that impacts my life. Where we see how he's a God of surprises. Where is this? Because we see that there was a father. That there was a father who was about to kill his son. As a sacrifice. And he was there, he had nothing else to offer God, and he was about to offer his son. But then the angel of the Lord stepped in. Stop, Abraham. And he looked over. Because God had provided an offering. Where we see the angel of the Lord. He did say, wait, Abraham. Because God has provided. I want to tell you this morning. But yes, God wants to take you out of a grave of poverty. Not just speaking about money and finances. But spiritual poverty as well. Amen. Because we come to church. And we can do things and we can be seen by others. But it all comes down to what's on the inside here. What's our spiritual life really like? Because we can come and look like great men and women of God. But we could be little tiny people in the spirit. But that's why the processes are there. And they move us and they force us. And we ask ourselves in those moments, what is going on?
SPEAKER_02: I love the forest and the trees and nature and all those things.
SPEAKER_01: And I've seen that there are some trees that they're so they have a growth that's so difficult. We watch the process, how they start as a seed growing up from the earth. And we we look at those types of trees and we say they're growing so slow. But sometimes what we see is what's growing up, and it's so slow, but what we don't realize is that most of the growth is in the roots. And that's what we need to understand. Because when our roots are strong and are growing out. Our roots aren't seen. Nobody sees the roots. And I don't think anybody's excited about roots. We all want to see, you know, the tree, the flower, the leaf. But what's our inside like? What's the growth that's going down deep look like? We want to be seen. But if we have small roots, ay ay. And we tend, people, and those grave-like places to allow them to dry us up. But when nuestras raíces son grandes, but when we have deep, strong roots, no importer si estamos pequeños, it doesn't matter how big or tall we look on the outside. Process that we go through. We will be firm and presents. We'll be standing strong. We're not going anywhere, we're ready for that. We're ready to see that change. Experience the glory of God that He is sending to us. Amen. And when we take that step of comfort, you know what happens when you step out of comfort? You feel weird. Everything's strange. But if we never do the thing that's strange, that's different, that's new, we'll never know what's there in that new place. All of us, God has called us by name. The Bible says that even when we were in our mother's womb, we were chosen by God for cosas grandes for great things. For wonderful things. If you've been chosen of God for cosas grandes for great things, don't hold back. Don't get locked up inside the city. Get out of the grave. Wake up in the name of Jesus. Glory adios.
SPEAKER_03: Glory to God.
SPEAKER_01: Look to the person next to you. Still awake. That grave represents everything that's holding us back from the purpose of God. Lazarus estaba vivo. Lazarus was already alive inside. But he was locked up. It's amazing, right? It's enough to be called by God. Just hearing God's voice is enough. So that his creation obedezca. For his creation to respond and obey. There's a praise song that says, if even the sea obeys you, then so will I. If the heavens obey you, then so will I. Because those that God's creation obeys his voice. And I want to tell you something, church. We cannot experience the latter glory living with those old bondages. Because we say, God, we want more of you. But we're living in our past. And sometimes as a church, we talk about the past glories. Not recognizing that there truly is a greater glory ahead. We can't live on past glory. We need to continue to have an expectation of new glory. That's for the Lord. Let's do this. And that's how it always is. Then the glory demands that we come out of the past, out of the grave. Will not allow you to remain where you are. Amen. And that's our testimony as Christians. How does the world out there know us? How are we known as Christians?
SPEAKER_02: When they think of us, what do they call us?
SPEAKER_01: What do they think of? Have you ever run into a Christian and you know that they're a Christian? That there's something different about them. And sometimes us as regular Christians, we look at them and like that, you know, that's a Christian. That's something different. That's amazing. And we look at him, he's like, that guy's really walking with God. And that's what we must seek, brothers and sisters. To be different. But tell the person beside you, be different, get notice. This is the time when we must flourish. When we're gonna grow more than ever. You know the beautiful thing about obedience is that God's blessings follow you wherever you go. It doesn't matter where you are. If we walk with obedience, oh here we go again. I'm obeying. Amen. If we walk with obedience, donde vayamos, wherever we go, I almost jumped on him.
SPEAKER_04: That might have been the end of the service.
SPEAKER_01: But that's the beautiful thing. Because sometimes we're going years praying for that same thing. But sometimes we don't pray like we should. Because sometimes our prayer needs to meet up with obedience. Sometimes we need to ask ourselves, am I in the will of God? Somebody said, Okay, I'm gonna say this to someone. The processes that I've been through, for a moment, Seor, ¿qué? There are many times I could say, God, why? And I would ask again and again, why? And I would say sometimes to God, have I been wasting my time? Like what's going on? But God speaks to me then. And he says, You're being refined. I'm making you unbreakable. And when we obey God, God begins to open doors of blessing. And I've seen it in my life. And I just testify with a thankful heart to God. Because if I look back, and if I had not obeyed the Lord, I don't know where I would be now. Or what I'd be doing. If I had not said yes to God, I'd be maybe, yeah, hanging out on the beach con mi coco. The big cop. Oh, he's having coconut water. It's all good. Relajado. Just relaxing. What of the ministry that God had for me? But what about the things that God wanted to do through my life? When we say yes to God, get ready. Because even if it's painful, he's gonna take those things out of your life that aren't his glory. So that you can see greater glory. Sometimes we lose friends in that process. Sometimes we lose secular job opportunities in that process. And we don't understand. And we look at it this way when a door closes, we see, and we're looking at that closed door. Why? But ten more are opening. How many of you believe that? So I ask you that when you're going through a process, let's pray different prayers.
SPEAKER_02: Let's change our expectations.
SPEAKER_01: Let's not fall into complaining. Begin to thank God. Thank you, Lord, that you're shaping me, that I'm going through this so I can be unbreakable. It's painful right now, but I thank you for what's being formed in me. Because at the end of this process, I will see a victory. In the name of Jesus. Maybe there's someone in here that's still afraid of really saying yes to God. And never feel like it's too late. It's never too late to begin in God. And it's better to say yes to God. Than it is to just resist the purposes of God and end up who knows where.
SPEAKER_02: Let's remember Jonah, right? The one who was swallowed by a great fish.
SPEAKER_01: He didn't want to go. Let's not find ourselves. Okay, no one will be swallowed by a fish, I'm sure. From this room. But what is the Lord speaking to us today?
SPEAKER_02: The tomb is not our place.
SPEAKER_01: Our place is heaven. Eternal life. To the young people who are here. I just want to say something to the young people today. Not just because you're young. Just because you're young doesn't mean I've got time, I can do whatever I want. Because everything that you do, there are consequences attached to it.
SPEAKER_00: Now is the time where you can come into the world of God.
SPEAKER_01: Where you can respond and say, I want to walk in obedience, I want to see the purpose of God. How beautiful it is to look back and be able to say, I spent my youth worshiping, seeking. Because then we know our future is in his hands. We know that we will be a blessing to our generation. But it begins with good decisions that we make even as young people. Amen. Because many times we say this. I'm going through a trial. The devil, he's after me. The devil, he wants to kill me.
SPEAKER_02: What we don't like to see is that it's actually the consequences of our own disobedience.
SPEAKER_01: Come on. Are we listening? Are you away? Let's leave it all behind. Everything that is not of God. Everything that is not his plan. Fuera. Out Fuera. Out Fuera de nuestra mente. Out of our mind. Fuera de nuestra corazón. Out of our hearts. Fuera de nuestras casas. Out of our house. Fuera de nuestras vidas. Out of our lives. Sacelo. Sake la basura. Sacela basura. Garbage be flushed out. Because you're not a garbage dump. Usted is una copa preciosa. You are like that vessel in the hands of the Lord. Pour out that fresh oil. How many of you believe that?
SPEAKER_03: Ezekiel 37.
SPEAKER_02: One to ten.
SPEAKER_01: The hand of the Lord was upon me. And he brought me out in the spirit of the Lord. And he set me down in the middle of a valley that was full of bones. And he led me around among them. All among them. And behold, there were very many on the surface of the valley. And behold, they were very dry. And he said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I said, Only you know. Then he said to me, Prophesy over these bones. And say to them, Oh dry bones. Hear the word of the Lord of the Ehercetos. Thus says the Lord God of the armies. Behold, I will cause breath to enter you. And you shall live. And I will lay sinews upon you. And I will cause flesh. To come upon you and cover you with skin. The most important thing was lacking. That spirit, that breath. But then he put breath in you. And then he said, Prophesy. Prophesy. Prophesy to the spirit, to the breath. And so they will live. And so I prophesied. I prophesied, and oh breath, come into these lane.
SPEAKER_02: I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath came into them.
SPEAKER_01: And they lived and stood on their feet and exceedingly great. You know what? We don't need to wait for somebody to come and speak over us again. Because God has given us authority. Prophesy. Prophesy over your sickness. Profetiza sobre ese problema. Prophesy over your problem. Declara. Declare. Abre tu boca. Open your mouth. Conoce lo que Dios ha depositado sobre ti. Recognize what God has put upon your life. The worship team can come up. Upon us church of Dios. Because it's his spirit. His glory is in nosotros. And when his glory is in us, there is authority there. When we declaramos, we declare, póngase de pie in this mañana. And I'm going to ask you that please, that you feel like your life or part of your life is a grave. Maybe it's sickness. You can prophesy over your face and declare yourself. I'm coming out of the grave. Because God is with me. Because God is with the name of Jesus. I just want to call you out. I'm stepping forward. I'm stepping out in obedience. I want change. I want to be different.
SPEAKER_02: God is in this place.
SPEAKER_01: Raise your hands to him. Diga, yo profetizo. I prophesy. Over my life. Yo salgo de esa tumba. I'm coming out of the grave. Salgo de esa tumba de enfermedad. I come out of sickness. Salgo de esa tumba de depression. I come out of depression. And I will be different. Because the glory of God. He's with me. He has given me the victory. Church, this is a time for encounter. So we see. In Echos. In the book of Acts. We're here in a spirit of unity. In un solo sentir. One heart. Like we see in the early church. That they were of one heart, one heart. The glory of God came upon them. And we know that there are those who will encounter him. It's the day of the day is the day of freedom. This is the day of healing. This is the day where he says, Yes, I have called you. Commencemos a pelear. Let's begin to sing. Close your eyes. Just look at your father standing before you. Here I am. Aquí estoy. Here I am. Presento mi petición.
SPEAKER_02: I bring my petitions to you.
SPEAKER_01: I present my weaknesses to you. Que me ayudes. Help me.
SPEAKER_02: Lord, I've done all I can, I can't go more.
SPEAKER_01: But take your hand, Lord. Touch me, and I know I will give, receive strength. See your father before you, church. Está en frente, diciéndote qué quieres. He's standing before you saying, son, daughter, what do you want? Dígale a su padre qué es lo que has hecho. Tell your father what the petition of your heart is. He is here. I don't know what your relationship with God is like. Maybe you've known him as a healer. As a provider. As the one who sets you free. However, you come to know. The God who brings you out of the grave. El mismo Dios que in the Biblia. The same God of the Bible. Abrió el mar. He opened the sea. El mismo Dios. He made away that same God. Send his spirit on the day of Pentecost. El mismo Dios está instaurando. The same God is here. The mismo Gloria stay in this look. Digale más El Mall Must. Oh, yo. Tú eres más grande que mi problema. Tú eres más grande que esta dificultad.
SPEAKER_00: Siempre ir terminando, Iglesias.
SPEAKER_02: Wrap it up.
SPEAKER_01: Levante su mano. Just raise your hands to the Lord. Y en un acto profético. And as a prophetic act. Diga gracias. Just say thank you. Gracias. Thank you, Father. Diga gracias. Thank you. Porque soy fuera de esta tumba. Because I've come out of the tomb. Soy fuera de esta tumba. I'm out of the grave. Soy fuera de la tumba. I'm out of the grave. How many of you believe that you've come into something new today? Amen. How many of you believe? How many of us are victorious in this place? How many of us are different Amen? Amen. Está listo para ser differente? Ready to be different? Mira que tiene la par. Tell the person next to you. Y dígale, ¿está listo para ser differente? Are you ready to be different? To be free. Levante su mano. Come on. Raise your head. Levante su pie. Move those feet. Amen. Come on, the shop. One of the things I like about this place is how adoring a dios. It's how you worship God. And that there is freedom here to worship God. And just once more, church. Come on, just quick. Let's just declare this. You ready? Listos? Are you ready? Listos? Are you ready? Ready, Billy? You don't know what you're ready for, but you're okay. Okay. Just remember you're free. La glory. And that glory. That latter glory of this house será major que la greater than the former glory. Gloria. Glory to God.
SPEAKER_02: Amen. How many of you are grateful for Pastor Ernesto? It's been a blessing to have him with us. He knows that, and I'll take it easy on him so he doesn't have to cry in front of all of us here. He's got a wonderful soft heart. And it has been a lot of fun having a hiking buddy around. But uh let's extend our hands to bless him because this is the last time most of us will be here with him. Amen. Father, in the name of Jesus. Lord God, you know your timing, your plans, and your purposes, and that it was in your time and your plan and your purpose that Pastor Ernesto came here. Lord God, and we know that he has received from you and you have deposited things in him, that some of those things he perceives, he sees, he knows are there, and some of them are yet invisible and unknown to him.
SPEAKER_01: But God, we pray that as he goes, that you would continue to unlock your gifts, Lord God, your blessings, that you would follow him all the days of his life with the blessings of the kingdom of God. Lord, because he seeks you.
SPEAKER_02: And Lord, that's just who you are. You are a rewarder of those who diligently seek you. Lord God, and through Ernesto, we bless the Church of El Salvador. Lord God, that there would be new anointing, new joy, new life, new strength to yes, our church in El Salvador, but to the church of El Salvador and to that nation. In the mighty name of Jesus, blessed are you as you go out, and blessed are you as you come in. Amen and amen.