SPEAKER_00: God formed man out of the dust of the ground. And then God did something. There was dirt and God formed a physical structure that he called man. But then when God formed it, he did something that made this creature that he formed unique. What did he do? He took himself into the creature. No, he poured himself into the creature by way of blowing into him. And when he blew into him, the creature that he made that was called man became something called living existence or a living soul. And so now this creature who was just laying there in its most magnificent structure now has something breathed into him to give him something called life. And you need to understand that it's not just any kind of life, it is the most superior existence that man can exist in. It is the most superior existence that you and I could live in. But the problem is we're so far from truth that when we hear the breath of life, we cannot, we begin to choke on it because we're not used to life any longer. We're used to death. We're not buying truth any longer, we're buying death. And therefore, what we do today is killing us, and we're not existing in the abundance that God called us to live inside of because we're no longer living according to the life God poured into us. We're living to the lie that the enemies and the watches put into us that move us away from God as opposed to moving us towards God. We find ourselves in a situation today that, Minister Lee, we are the descendant of. And every year we wake up, we're further away from the truth and the revelation that God existed from the beginning of time. And that's the reason why it is comfortable for you to live in darkness as opposed to living in truth. I want you to know it's you're comfortable, watch this. You're comfortable living in death as opposed to living in life. You're comfortable eating a pork chop, then eating uh uh a salad. Oh, I wish I was talking to somebody. You're comfortable uh holding on to unforgiveness, then asking people to forgive you. You're comfortable to hating more comfortable than to loving. Everything that truth's supposed to give you, you've substituted that for the opposite, and now you have received death that has to come to you because you no longer want the breath of life that he poured into you. You have substituted the breath of life, and let me just give it a definition. Now it is the breath of death because you're dying not only physically before time, but you're dying spiritually inside of forever. Somebody help me here. But you need to recognize and realize the goodness of God is this every man born since Adam and Eve has been given the breath of life. Every man born since Adam and Eve has been given the breath of life. So it was the intention of the Father always that you have life and that more abundantly. It was never intended from of the Father for you to get sick, it was never intended of the father for you to die. It was never intended of the father for you to have hatred. It was never for intended of the father for you to have unforgiveness. All of the things that's naturally put inside of you by way of those who came down to give you an evil spirit and an evil connection is designed to wipe away the life of God on the inside of you. So now when you hear truth, the death that's been there, the hatred that's been there, the unforgiveness that's been there, it's so overwhelming that it doesn't want to hear what you have to say. When we tell you what the word of God says, you don't want to hear the truth because you're comfortable in the lie. Scripture says that mankind will get to a place that he is comfortable with the lie. And you and I are prove it in this generation how far we are from truth. We'll prove it in this generation how far we are from life. Because when God created Adam, he gave him life to live forever. But then you and I are no longer living forever in the natural. We mm-mm-mm-mm-mm. We gave up living forever for a temporary existence in life. And thank be the God that God sent Jesus to give us back what we lost. And if Jesus hadn't come, you and I wouldn't be in this room and we wouldn't be going to the ends of the world to tell people about the goodness of God because we will all be dying. But I've come to tell you that if you do it the way God said to do it, you'll not only live, but you'll live forever. You will you'll understand that when God decides to, when God decides to send his angels to come get you, it won't be you dying, it'll be you being promoted. Oh wait, wait, wait, let me help you, let me help you, let me help you, let me help you. When you understand that God wants you to eat a certain kind of way that will produce life in you, then you will understand something that you can't die. It won't be sickness that took you out, it won't be cancer that took you out, it won't be uh all of the diseases, uh the diabetes, and all of the cultural existence that we have. It'll just be God taking you to the next side of glory. Somebody help me here. You'll understand you won't die, but you'll live the decree and declare the on the other side. And guess what? To let you know that there's an existence on the other side, God will send his special messages to come and pick you up. Oh, somebody help me here. He'll send his special angels on this side, and he said, I need you to go down into the earth realm. That's one of my children I want to be, I want to promote. Scripture tells me when Elijah took a trip, God sent his special chariot. Oh, somebody help me. He sent this rose rought down and picked up Elijah. And the Bible says Elijah just went on to be with God. I want you to understand when you do it God's way, you don't have to suffer before you die. When you do it God's way, sickness won't take you out. When you do it God's way, you don't have to go to the doctors. When you do it God's way, you're here today and you're gone tomorrow and you'll be absent in the body, but somebody help me here. You'll be present with the Lord. You need to understand that there's a way that seemed right, but the end thereof is the wrong way. You got to do it the way God said to do it. The word of God that he gave us is the word that he wants you to live by, but you don't want to live by the word of God, you want to live by what the professor told you. You want to live by the books you told you, and now you got the internet, you're living by internet. I have come to tell you that there's nothing greater than the word of God. So when God created you, and he formed man out of the dust of the ground, he breathed into man's nostrils something called the breath of life. And in that verse of scripture, he says, Man became something. Man became something. I want you to understand, man became something. Oh my God, oh my god, oh my God. He became something. What he became was a living soul. Let me tell you something, Brother Christopher, about a living soul. They tell me that inside of me there's something called my will and emotions. But you need to understand that my mind's so messed up that I don't see myself as God sees me. I see myself as my try, my trials, my tests, and my foolishness sees me. I can't see myself as the head. I only see myself as the tail. I can't see myself healed. I can see myself sick. I can't see myself forgiving anybody. I can't even see getting a little kiss on the side of the cheek. Did you get that part? Hey, hey, wake up. Did you get that part? I can't get that little cheek because I got an emotional situation. I don't know how to love. I only know how to hate. But I didn't say you hate me, daughter. And I know you don't hate me. I'm just giving an illustration of how we are today and how impossible it is for us to overcome our own, what you call it, Toronto, messed up situations. It took too long for you to come up with an answer. You need what you say penalties is a good word. I'm a living soul, everybody. Living doesn't just mean I'm breathing and I'm alive. Living means I'm living in an abundance that God provided for. Living means I'm the head and not the tail. Living means I don't have no hatred in my heart. Living means if you come to me, your life's gonna be changed. Living means that when you see me, you're gonna see life and not death. Living means when you come to me, something's gonna happen that you didn't never happen before. I'm supposed to bring life, not death. I'm supposed to prove that God is alive. God needs you to live. Not wake up in the morning and talk about how you're hurting. You're hurting because you're not living the way God meant for you to live. You ate a pork chop sandwich, and the scripture told you leave pork alone. Somebody said, But I love pork, and then you may love it, and I ain't against it. Eat it if you want. But guess what? When you get sick from eating pork, don't call me and say, pray for you. What I'm gonna tell you, watch this. I'm gonna tell you, leave that pork alone. And you know what you're gonna tell me? Ain't nothing wrong with pork. Well, don't call me, baby. Because what you put in your body tells your body. Let me tell you something. Everything that you put in your body that it doesn't agree with, it will tell, send you a signal back. Let me tell you that again. Everything that doesn't belong in your body, your body will tell you it's wrong. It will keep telling you it's wrong, and you will keep violating it, and one day a sickness will pop up, a disease will pop up to indicate that you have been operating in the negative so long, I have to give you this disease that go along with what you've been eating. That's why he said that the fruits are for, the herbs are for the healing of the nations. Reach me that bag, Brother Christopher. Yeah, that one right there. I'm in India. Oh, thank you, Jesus. I'm in India. Let's see what this is. Hibiscus tea. I'm in India. This is what they do all day. They don't drink Coca-Cola. I got mango black tea. See, oh Lord, somebody help me here. I'm in um I'm in India, and uh, and you got to change. I got golden orange, whatever this is. I don't know, but I'll figure it out tomorrow. Amen. I'm in India, and all of a sudden, I'm trying. I got me some um uh cinnamon sticks from India. I got, let me see, this is curry, uh Theopolis, some curry. You might want this, you can have that. I'm sorry, I don't mean to throw it at you, but I know you can hook up curry, give me, let me know, give me a little taste. I got this, okay. This is chai. I've been drinking chai tea. I love somebody. You say ha? Oh, don't worry about it. You just keep on drinking that Coca-Cola. You're gonna be all right. Amen. Pepsi then. Just keep on drinking what you drink, and you're gonna one a day, one. Now, what why am I saying this? See, these are just trees, herbs. What you're supposed to do? Hello, somebody. This is what God said for you to do. Ain't nothing but some look like trash, look like weed. But they eat it and live a hundred years. You drank a Coca-Cola and live 50. Who you think I'm gonna follow? My God, I got some more curry. Anybody want a pack of curry? Okay, get they'll get us to trail. Get out of the trail because Gene, you're not gonna do no cooking. She ain't gonna do no cooking. At least Trail might cook. Gene ain't gonna cook. Trail, at least try it. Gene ain't gonna try it. Yeah, y'all try that. I ain't gonna let me say this to you. Let me say this to you. America, we eat a lot of food. I I I I I uh that the commercial came on, and the people said the chicken that the people like so much have 16 different killers in it. And Theopolis told me how many you said? 55 different uh uh what chemicals you and you love it, you run to it. They're not open today, so I don't know the name of that chicken place. Don't y'all say it is on television. They got 55 different ways to kill you and your children, and you love it. Hello, somebody. They pump all kinds of death into the chicken, and you're wondering why you're dying. I'll never forget talking to somebody years ago, and they say they ate a piece of pork, and as soon as they ate it, their head started hurting. And I made up in my mind that was the last time I was gonna eat you pork. I made up in my mind that if he does that to you, I don't want to do that to me. Every day I have to wake up and tell myself by his stripes. Every day I wake up, I have to tell myself by his stripes. This is what I want you to understand. This is what I want you to understand that the Lord God formed the man out of the dust of the ground and breathed into the man the breath of life, and man became something. I want you to live. Don't want you bent over, don't want you sick. I want you to live. I want you to live not just physically, I want you to live spiritually. Because when you live a spiritual concept, the scripture tells me that there was a man that lived so close to God, his name is Enoch, that one day God decided to take him. Now, I don't know if you ever read the book of Enoch, and I know most of us didn't, because in Bible college they told me that we weren't supposed to read it. But then in the book of Jude, the book of Jude, uh Jesus' brothers referred to Enoch. So if Jude read it, then that means I could read it because Jude was Jesus' brother. But now all of a sudden, when I read the book of Enoch, I see stuff in the book of Enoch that makes no sense in the book of uh King James. But when I read it out of uh uh Enoch, I see clearer in King James. I understand in King James what Enoch shares with me more revelation on. May I say to you, everything that God has to say is not in the 66 books. There's a group of people who's been guarding the presence of God for thousands of years, and their Bible consists of 88 books. Ours consists of 66 books. We're not gonna argue over that. But what they do, they tend to live more righteous than we do. One statement I heard while I was in India is because we are so filled with unforgiveness and all of the stuff we have in America, the hatred, it's a poison in our system, and that's the reason why we act the way we act towards each other. Better watch where I'm going today. And they begin to share with us why they do certain things that when you listen to them, it makes a whole lot of lot more sense than what we do in America. In America, we are divided. In America, hatred seems to be the way we create politics or laws that separate and divide. Those that have separate themselves from those that do not have. When God says, I created the poor to test your heart, who I've given to. It is amazing how when God blesses you, you decide to do the opposite of what He says with what He's given you. Isn't it amazing how far we have come, how God has blessed us, and look at how we behave. How can God make us multi-millionaires when we don't do what God requires? Then we have a man who calls himself what he calls himself, and he wants to go live on Mars. He won't be by himself. May I say to you, they used to tell me the day was coming that it would be have and have not. But I think I see it more today than I've ever seen it before. Can that be the case? So many of us will be economic slaves. And we won't have the living soul, we won't be able to operate from a living soul position. We'll be operating from a position where we're expecting somebody who had created an idea to hire us to be who we are. What I enjoy about traveling around the world to the people who seemingly have less money than us, they open their business up early in the morning and they don't close it to 12 o'clock at noon, and they do it seven days a week. That is the reason why when they come to America, they do that, and then within two, three, four, five years, they're richer than you and me. Because they recognize and realize it's not about going to work for somebody and going nine to five. What you become is who you are, and who you are, you that every day. The young man said to me yesterday from Japan that I was sitting next to, who are you and what do you do? I am who I am every single day. It's not a day that I take off because I can never not be who I am. Because when you become who God called you to be, you don't have a day not to become that. John the Baptist has died, has died, and Jesus wants to go in the mountain and mourn. But the people found him and followed him and would not give him space to mourn. And they would not let Jesus go until they were ministered to. You need to recognize and realize you only get tired of doing what somebody else put on you. But when you become who you are, it's like the orange tree, Brother Christopher. He can never get tired of producing oranges. As long as he is in existence, he will always produce who he is. He can never become something other than what he is. The sun can never become the moon, and the moon can never become the stars because they always will be what God has called them to be. And every day that they exist, they already know who they are, and they're happy to be that. No star can ever become a moon, and no moon can ever become a sun because they already know who they are, because life is inside of them to become what they are and who they are, and they can only operate and they don't get tired of operating. May I say to you, you're only tired because you may be doing what you were not called to do, but you're doing what causes you to get a salary, you're doing what causes you to exist in the natural, but you don't live according to the living existence that God Almighty put inside of you. You let others determine who you are instead of allowing God to determine who you are. In the book of Colossians, chapter chapter uh one, verse 27. You getting this, daughter? You're getting this, you alright? You sure? Amen. Yes, Lord Jesus. That's my baby there, y'all. I don't care what y'all say. I don't even care what she says. About you ain't my daddy. You don't know who I am. Set you out. It's like a child telling the parent who they are. The parent came before the child. My mama said, My daddy's my daddy. My daddy's my daddy. I ain't got no challenge on that. Shoot, I was here before you. Shut up. You don't know nothing. Amen. Anyway, right? Walletter? Amen. That's one of my other child. Look at it. If I put all three of us together, we look like triplets. We went somewhere together, meaning one letter. And the people say that's my daughter. Y'all look just alike. She said that's 22 years ago. See, she still, my baby still remembers. When she got sick, guess who she wanted to be with? Tell them who you wanted to be with. Amen. See, I told y'all, see, she confessed it before. She didn't even want to be with her husband. She wanted to be with her dad. She wanted to hold my hands. And we just sat there and I just held my baby's hand the whole time she was there. I'm like, isn't this interesting? I said, no, don't take no picture because I don't want nobody to get in trouble. Please, this is between me and her. Amen. God bless you, daughter. I love you. You know I love you. He says, To whom God would what? Make known what is what, Brother Christopher? The riches. I'm in Colossians. Am I in Colossians chapter 1, verse 27? Let's start again. Since you are not with me, to whom God, to whom God would what? Well, to whom God will be made known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery. The reason why you don't understand what I'm saying, because you don't understand that this is a mystery. Most people go to church and they might get milk between water and milk. You don't get water and milk, you get mysteries here. And most preachers do not preach mysteries because they're not willing to spend the time that it takes in order to get it. Most people do not get mysteries because God has not imparted it unto them. I didn't go to school to get it. God gave it to me. It is a gift that God has given. Preachers get in trouble, they call me. When they're not in trouble, they talk about me. But when they're in trouble, they find me. And I'm always amazed at how you find me when you're in trouble, when you couldn't find me, no other time. I don't talk about them. I'm just saying I understand the mystery. Everybody say mystery. Say it again, mystery. You need to recognize and realize that a mystery is something it's like a puzzle. You throw the puzzle on the table, you don't know where to begin or where to start. It's just a bunch of pieces. You don't know what to do. It appears to be difficult, but as you begin to study, the mystery begins to unfold. There's a mystery that God wants you to understand as Gentile believers. Let me say this again. There's a mystery that God wants you to understand as Gentile believers. For years, for 4,000 plus years, God was only dealing with a small group of people called the Jews. And the rest of the world were called Gentiles. But God understood that one day he would blow upon the Gentiles, and for a season he would let the Jews do what they want. God's not through with the Jews. God's going to come back to them and finish what he started, and maybe this time they'll get it. But I want you to know until that day has come, we're living in a dispensation of the Gentiles. They said that the dispensation was supposed to be 2,000 years. We're in 2,026, which means we're over 26 years older than the generation or the dispensation should have existed. But nevertheless, until Jesus Christ comes back, and what we should teach you is to get ready for Jesus coming back. Give me some keys, somebody. Give me some keys. You got some keys? Yeah. When Jesus comes back, one of the things he's going to have is some keys. I can't tell you how many keys will be on the chain, but he's going to have keys to hell, death, and the grave. Now let me say something to you. I trust and pray that all of you that's watching me, all of you that's listening, all of you in this room, that you will recognize and realize that the key that he will uh open, the gate that he will open will be on the right hand side. My prayer for you is that you will not go to the left. Because the left hand side of Jesus is the spirit of darkness, is is is is is the lake of fire. Hell will no longer be in existence because hell will be now poured into the lake of fire. My prayer for you is that you will recognize and realize that you must get your heart right so that you don't fall in the wrong hole. Jesus will have keys and he will have books. And I would hate for you to be one of the ones when Jesus called your name and the book of heaven, which has your name in it, and Jesus opens up the book and he realizes what he wrote for you and what you did is two totally different things. And as much as God loves you, and much as Jesus died for you, you refuse to do what Jesus wanted you to do. Scripture tells me that he took captivity captives. He brought them before Father. And he said to Father, this one I called to do this, that, and the other. And the Father accepted it. It is amazing that in the library of God, your name is to be this, that, and the other, but you chose to be something other than what God called you to be. Too many preachers today, too many leaders today are caught up in that foolishness. You see, you must understand that there's the richness of the glory of this of this misery among the Gentiles. But because we didn't come up in the things of God, we have to learn it by revelation knowledge. And that's why the last book in Scripture is revelation, because what God started with John is to continue till Jesus comes back. What I'm saying to you today is by revelation knowledge, you don't get this out of the book, you get it from the mind of God. The book is to guide you. You see, what I didn't realize, I knew about a little about Nephilence, but then when God begins to show you in the spirit realm that they're angel cre uh not angels, but creatures taller than this building. Can you imagine they existed at one time? What do you do when an angel wants to take over your neighborhood? Excuse me, not an angel, a creature. Everybody say a creature. You see, God calls some of them angels, he calls some of them creatures, he calls some of them beasts. Let me say that again. He calls some of them angels, he calls some of them beasts, he calls some of them creatures. And the only thing I know about beasts and creatures are they are evil. But let me say something to you. Not all of the beasts are evil, but there are some evil beasts. And you need to recognize and realize when you make a decision that you're not being led by the evil beast that wants to inhabit you so that he can move through your life because he needs a body. Everybody said that evil beast needs a body. That evil beast needs a body, and he loved to use your body because you want to know more about the things of God. When you have unforgiveness, who do you think is putting that in you? Watch this. Not only has he deposited himself inside of you, but he's teaching you how to hold on to unforgiveness. Let me tell you that again. He's teaching you how to hold on to unforgiveness. He's teaching you how to hold on to unforgiveness until unforgiveness kills you. And the reason why that is so important, because what you don't understand, before you will fulfill the will of God, by the time God comes and fulfilled his purpose in your life at 70 and 80 and 90 years old, you'll already be dead 20, 30, 40 years. You will never obtain what God called you to do because you decided to walk in foolishness. You ate what you shouldn't eat and you dealt with what you shouldn't have dealt with. And you allow, okay, you might not sleep with whores, but you got unforgiveness in your heart. Okay, let's just say you might not have unforgiveness in your heart, but you're married to a person that you charge them foolishly until God has to destroy you before your time and you never fulfill the plan and the purposes of God. How many people get married and end up in hatred and unforgiveness to the point that God has to take them out? How many of God's people dying, as we say, before time, Brother Christopher? Not that we understand time, but we know somehow, some way, maybe they should not have been the recipient of such an early death. And when you look back into their genealogy and you begin to do a study, then you understand why they died before time. Because before they came on the scene, there were laws in motion to kill them at an early age because generations before them set things in motion for them to come after. May I ask you a question? Are you still living in the in the uh the generation before you in the iniquitous nature of your great grandparents that passed it down to you and you're living comfortable doing the demonic things as opposed to the things of God? You see, you have to understand because you are a gentile, you weren't born saved, you weren't born right, you were passed down through iniquity. But the greatness of God is that he kept your seed line alive so that you could come and redeem your brothers and sisters out of darkness, but you don't you can't redeem them out of darkness because you don't get along with them. You don't get along with them. Can you catch Carol? You don't get along with them. Everybody say you don't get along with them. You say they don't like you. Well, they're not supposed to like you, they're supposed to love you, but even if they don't love you, you're supposed to love them. Why don't you love them enough to tell them the truth? So they don't die and go to hell. It's amazing how your loved ones will go to hell because you chose to live in they don't like me, they don't respect me, they don't honor me. Jesus had to live 33 and a half years with people that didn't like him, didn't respect him. But he still had to die for them. Three days before he died, they almost, they not almost, they crucified him. But Jesus still gave his life for them and said to the Father before he died, no, you never would have got that out of me. That's why I couldn't have been your savior. I'd have told God to roast you behind, slow death, pick you apart, a piece by piece. Get that Negro back. Prove to them who I am. If that wasn't what Jesus did, watch this, watch this, watch this. While they're beating on him, spitting on him, pulling the hair out of his face and whipping him to pieces. The scripture tells me he didn't even open up his mouth. Y'all know I never would have passed that test. No, I never would have passed that test. I wouldn't have asked God to step into it. I'd have took matters in my own hands. You just sit right there, God, and be God. Matter of fact, go to sleep for a minute while I handle this. I don't need you right now, Father. If I need you, I'll call you. Somebody said he could have called 10,000 angels down. He didn't need one. I mean 10,000, one would have done. He didn't even need one. Because he was purposed, he had purpose to do God's will. Let me say something to you. One of the things I've learned over the 50 plus almost 60 years that I've been saved. You got the purpose to do this. It is an honor after honoring men all over the world for almost for 50 plus years. Finally, somebody sees something in me. What an honor. Light City, you have been a tremendous example of honor. You have honored the most powerful men and given them courage to continue to go on. When their ministries was falling apart and when they couldn't go no further, they always called or they came down for you to put more honor on them. There were times I said I don't want them to come because I got to raise money up. They ain't coming for free. They ain't coming to be blessed. They're coming. I'm paying for my own room. I'm paying for my own everything. Before it was over with, I had to pay for all of it. Preachers are called, they don't call me back until they get in trouble. Then they call. And I have to act like it's okay. And I have to talk to myself. I have to speak to myself in Psalms and hymns and the word of God and say, now get this foolishness out of your heart. Because God told you that I called you to minister to my men of God. We went to India as we've traveled around the world to go and encourage men to share with them, don't give up. Don't quit. Although it may be difficult, don't stop. I'm grateful to God that I did not quit. I'm grateful to God that I didn't stop. Years ago, when we certified the Bible college, there was an old man and his wife who came along. He was old, well aged, well up in age. But the guy that was one of his friends, I think it's Robinson, they wanted to train me to be the next certifier.
SPEAKER_01: Brother Christopher?
SPEAKER_00: I would have gone around the world certifying colleges. Some old people who didn't even know me. But they knew they were in the end of their lives.
SPEAKER_01: They took a liking to this Negro. They don't even know me.
SPEAKER_00: Why you want to do this? I went up north with one of I went up north one time. But because I've had a difficult time in that culture. I say, hi. Can you imagine? If you wanted to have a school or a college, you'd have to come to the little Negro in the little night ward who would have certified you. I wish I was talking to somebody. Maybe I missed that one, Sister Willie. That's why I have to live long enough and ask God to forgive me. Because as I look back over my situation, you better watch where I'm going. There have been many times I believe the lie that was told about me than to believe the person that God made me. And the foolishness of my life is not what they said or what I did, was the fact that I did not receive the life that was given to me. I allowed myself to be robbed. Anybody listening? You see, you need to take advantage of this message because it will free you from opinions. You need to recognize who you are, but you can't recognize who you are because there's such a cloud over you because you were already told you what's going to be nobody. You were already told you what nothing. You already lived in a one-bedroom house. You already had to take the bus. You already had to eat out of the can. So you have inside of you the DNA that says who you're not as the post of the living soul of what God called you to become. And if Christ be in you, Brother Christopher, I want you to know in Genesis it was God who was in me. Now in the book of Romans, chapter chapter uh chapter 8, he's saying, Christ is in me. Everybody say Christ in me. You see, you need to recognize and realize that God was in you in the beginning. Now Christ is in you today. He says, and if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the spirit is. But the spirit is. Come on, somebody, but the spirit is. If you eat the wrong foods, it's gonna kill you. If you hold unforgiveness, it's gonna kill you. If you have hatred in your heart, it's gonna kill you. If you have those things that's been possessing you and holding on to you, it's gonna get rid of you. So this morning I want to introduce you to life and that more abundantly. Not for you to just have money. You could have money, you're gonna die and leave it anyway. And they say you're gonna leave it to a fool. God will make sure He gives you fools so that you can leave it to a fool, and all you work for ain't gonna live two days after you're dead. It's amazing. Your children don't even want to follow you. Most of our kids have left us and said the God we serve is not their God. They rather hole around and be a fool and hang out with foolish people that destroy them. And you have to stay on your knees and fight to get that off of them. If you don't fight, they're gonna keep it on them. And God's gonna allow you to die with a fool in your face. You do need to do a study on a fool. Nothing like you having a fool. What does you gave was that you gave me a scripture on a fool under there?
SPEAKER_01: A fool brings shame to his father or mother. A fool.
SPEAKER_00: How many of our children walked away from the truth? They don't want to hear anything about us, but let them get in trouble. Let them need you. Let their car flip over. Let something happen. Let a bullet pass by them. Let the police come pick their behind up. Let what they've been believing for don't work. Let them plan and make themselves feel like they're important, and then it all comes crashing down because they walked away from the things of God. A fool will make you embarrassed and ashamed. It was said of the supermarket man in the city of New Orleans, I won't call his name, Swagman. It said that when he passed it down to his son, it wouldn't last. When I met the son, I realized they wasn't lying. I met one of the guys that was holding the alcohol in his warehouse. And I'm like, you got one of the most powerful, largest warehouses in the city. How come this man holding your liquor? I shook my head and said, What your daddy said, Cain, is the truth. Do you not realize that existence no longer exists in this city no more? All you work for will die in the hands of a fool. But I didn't come here to tell you about that. But I want you to understand that there's something called the spirit. Spirit of life. But if the spirit of him that raised Jesus from the dead dwells where? He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also do what? Give life to your mortal body. Who read that? Give life to your mortal body by his spirit. Where does it dwell? The spirit dwells in you. Let me give you my closing. Acts chapter 9 is my first close of verse 19. Acts chapter 9. God has deposited his spirit in you. Jesus Christ is living inside of you. Now in the book of Acts, chapter 19, verse 17. 19. No, 9 in chapter 9, verse 17. Chapter 9, verse 17. Y'all know I don't like no notes.
SPEAKER_01: Chapter 9 of Acts. Verse what? 17.
SPEAKER_00: My first closing. I get six. Apostle get three. I get as many as I want. And Ananias went his way and entered into the house, putting his hands on him, said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou came, cameest, have sent me that thou might receive thy sight and be what? With what? And Acts chapter 2, verse 4 says the same thing. Acts chapter 4, verse 31 says the same thing. May I say something to you? When God created you, he gave you his spirit and he breathed upon you the breath of life. You need to recognize that that is what you have. You need to understand in Acts chapter 9 that you have the Holy Spirit. And in Romans chapter or Colossians chapter 1, you have the uh the witness of Jesus Christ being in you, the hope of glory. So you have the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit inside of you. You have the spirit of life inside of you. And you let people tell you who you are. Look at somebody and say, the best is yet to come. Where that oil at? Who's got who's got the oil? Give me some oil. I know Trell got a little oil. Nobody else has no oil. Y'all don't carry your oil anymore? You got? Let's see. This, oh, you got about the same amount, but a little more. My God. I learned something in in India. I asked the lady as we were traveling home because I experienced something about some people that I didn't know existed.
SPEAKER_02: They were nice.
SPEAKER_01: They were kind. They were respectful. They were servants.
SPEAKER_00: Something that we heard about. I don't remember the statement. And I'm going through this and I'm trying to figure out what's going on here. How come when I go other places, Brother Christopher, everything I heard about these people is different? Somebody's been lying to me. All of you that receive your scarves, I want you to bring them to me and put them on my neck. If I did you this morning, I only do you twice.