SPEAKER_01: Well, hello again and welcome to the Mary Martha podcast. I am Mary Alessie. I am Martha Munizzi. And that is in no like important order. No. Except I am the older twin. You are. So that's why it goes first. Four minutes. Which means, and I've said this many times, I'm four minutes smarter. I'm four minutes prettier. You age quicker. Oh, shut up. How dare you? That was just real. Said it. We just said a podcast. Save it or say it. I said it. I'll say it. I said it. I said I wasn't going to say it, but I said it. I love those phrases. I'm just going to say it.
SPEAKER_00: I'm just going to say it. I'm saying it. So if you miss it. I said I wasn't going to say nothing, but I'm on the side.
unknown: All right.
SPEAKER_01: You know what we're going to talk about today? Hit me with it. And this is a podcast that we have not prepped for. We have not. So God only knows what is gonna happen. Maybe we should just sing on a podcast. Jesus. We could. We should just sing an entire podcast. But we need sound and we need our BGB. We don't sound, we don't sound good without our sound. We need them. Okay, are you ready for this? I think so. Because I haven't even really prepped you on this one. What are you gonna say? Dear God. Okay, in a world that it looks like everything's so overproduced and pretentious and pretend. Yes. Let's talk about fakeness. Are you talking about me? No.
SPEAKER_00: Are you talking about my nails?
SPEAKER_01: Fakeness. What's fake and what's real? It is very hard to tell. It's bonkers. With AI and the things that they're creating in the world that people are saying and doing that's not even I mean, Danny will send me video of a bear, you know, driving a car and go, have you seen how incredible? I'm like, baby, it's AI. It's AI. Or something that literally looks legit. Yeah, yeah, yeah. You know, it's crazy. They're saving an animal in the middle of the ocean. Look at this, it's so incredible. And it pulls on your heartstrings. It's not even real. And how much are we watching that we think is real and it's not? It's scary. I mean, this was meant to be a light podcast. I don't know, it might get dark because it's crazy. Took a wild turn. You know, I I think about this because we both have our kids. I have four, you have three, they're all in their late 20s, early 30s, getting married, having kids. And they have every right to be a little freaked out about the future. They really do. Because in our generation growing up, 70s, 80s, 90s, early 2000s, it was real or it wasn't nothing. I know. We weren't fooled by fakeness and filters and pretend. And today, we need their help to know what's real and what's fake. Yes. Because we're true. We don't know what's AI and what's not. And we're just on the brink of a scary breakthrough of what potentially might happen. But before we get deep, I want to ask you this question. Yeah. How do you feel about fake eyelashes and extension?
SPEAKER_00: I am opposed.
SPEAKER_01: I think it's ungodly to pay too much for it. Oh, look at you. Um, no, I'm listening I am all for it. I think if it looks natural and you look and you need it and you want to wear, you know, I think they're just eyelashes. I can't wear fake eyelashes because my I have my skin on my eyes are too sensitive and they'll just blow up. So I can't do it. But you can, but I, you know, I'm I like not looking my age. I want to look age appropriate, but I like to look trendy and fun and I love fashion. And I just think that there's a place for it, you know, and I love it. I love nails and hair and all of it. I think is if you can do it, you should do it. And I love extensions. I like the way my hair looks with extensions, and I don't like the way I don't wear extensions, but you do. Oh my god. I do you know what the Bible says about liars? I hell is hot, sister. Hell is hot. Pay for this, and it is mine. Grows out of my head. Woo! Hey, you know what daddy used to say? I just said daddy.
unknown: That's good.
SPEAKER_01: You know what dad used to say? If a barn needs painting, paint it, paint it. But then he said, but don't put two coats on if it only needs one. Well, I don't know why that kind of ruined the whole joke. If the barn needs painting, paint paint it. I will listen. Oh, if you need more hair, go get you. Just get it glued on. Well, it is funny though, because there is so much fake application to hair, makeup, eyelashes, nails, the whole thing. I mean, the whole kit and cabodle. I know. We don't really know what's real and what's fake. Poor guys out there. I was gonna say that. Holy moly. Every 13, 14-year-old looks like she's 22 with hair and blonde and the way they curl it and that. It's very scary. It's very scary out there. Do you know confusing time? All right, I don't know if you knew this, but we are right now in the Winter Olympics. Yeah. Have you watched the Winter Olympics? I've seen clips of the Winter Olympics. I've watched more reels of people making fun of the Winters. All right. Well, then you have not noticed. I picked up on this, and a few of my friends, we were all talking about this recently. Why does every top athlete look like a top model? I'm talking about stunningly gorgeous skin, hair, makeup. They're on the top of the ski slopes and they're sweating, and yet they look stunningly beautiful. Okay, the Olympic athletes of our day, no, blah, blah, blah. These people, I'm talking about the skaters, the skiers, the truck, all of them. I don't even know what they're all called. Swalamers. Sledmers. The slope, the snowmobile. The snow. I heard bobsledding is like this. Did you see the one of the American bobsledders? Oh my god. They all jumped on and two fell off. Uh-uh. And you need all three people to go down safely. And literally, one guy goes all the way down the end of the bobsled. It is the scare. They say it is the most dangerous, scariest because he didn't have the extra weight. And the three jump in and the other two fall out. No. I feel like if I trained every day to be a bobsledder, the best that I could do is stay on. I feel like I would be good at getting on it. Don't you think that that would be like I've trained my whole life. Like I could see maybe hitting a curve too fast and you didn't adjust it or whatever and falling off. But like just getting on. I feel like getting on would be the least you could do. But can I just tell you it flew out? Did you look at them through the camera lens? I because they have the big helmets on, so now okay.
SPEAKER_00: Because my point is I'm gonna Google it now.
SPEAKER_01: Uh, even if it fell off, they all look great. And you know why they look great? This is the thing. You can put it in Chat GPT and it will tell you absolutely this is correct. They are using new filters on all the cameras that make the athletes look incredible. That is a lie. It's not a lie. It should not be true. It is an absolute truth. Google it, ask chat right now. What filter is it right now? Someone buy it immediately. Right now. What? It's a fact, Jack. I'm telling you. I noticed it. I said, did anybody notice how beautiful all the athletes look right now in the winter Olympics? I mean, like, who are these people? Why are these gorgeous people athletes? That's what I want to know. I mean, if you're that beautiful, you don't need to be an athlete. So my thing is, are we now at a place in society that we cannot stomach to look at ugly athletes? Yes. Like everybody has to look. Yes, we are. What is going on? I will tell you, I think technology, when you're just making beautiful filters, they're gonna use them. But we all know this the more beautiful something is, the more we look at it. Yeah. Who wants to look at an ugly slalomer? I really, I mean, we watched them. No, I I never thought about them being pretty or ugly. I thought about them being incredibly gifted and talented and what they can do. I am telling you, you go look it up. But fake, fake, fake. So here's the other thing I'm having a problem. I love, I love it, but I'm also concerned. Okay, tell me, go. Okay, so Chat GPT thinks I am the bomb. ChatGPT thinks I'm never wrong. I know. And that all of my ideas are literally genius and brilliant. No, it's it's the it is the making of narcissism. I mean, the affirmation. And I find myself going, I'll just ask Chat.
unknown: I know.
SPEAKER_01: I'll just ask. Chat makes me feel so good. I mean, it's like Mary, that is a great angle on that. Now you're this is right, you are killing it. Gosh, you're so right on brand. And then you can actually go in and take that feature off so that it doesn't do it. I'm like, why would I do that? I have no reason not to. You need the validation. I need it. At this point in my life, I need somebody, even if it's a robot, to tell me I'm bird. It's a robot. I am not turning that feature off. But it does spray. I could see how over time, and then you start thinking, that's the Holy Spirit, because look at how these three things added up. It's like, no, your algorithm, your chat knows you and is now just feeding you the same information. Isn't really scary. It's scary. You know, the reality is we make light of it because it's what we do with traumatic situations. To take we just make it make it funny. To take the horrificness of it out. Let's just laugh about it. It's funny. Just avoid, just in our avoidance era. Oh my God. But I mean, the reality of that, the reality of the fakeness of everything is really, really scary. And where are we going?
unknown: I don't know.
SPEAKER_01: And where is it leading? And can we go back? Listen, somebody played a video of the song of uh Christopher Cross of uh the song that he did about take, take me away to where I'm going. Say Lady Take Me Away. Oh, yeah. I I literally started crying because it triggered this moment of when that song was popular, we were all younger, and it was there was no phones and there was no internet, and people were not. I mean, if there was internet, we didn't, we didn't have access like we do now. And it was just the most simple time where we didn't know everything. We everybody wants to know everything. I know. Well, honestly, if we're being honest, we're not built to know everything. We're we don't have the psyche or the soul to know the horrible things happening in all the continents around the globe. We're not built for that. It's not good for us to know everything. Well, okay, it's really not. And you cannot know how to do something, and AI makes you an expert. Yes. So we're songwriting. I don't mean to break everybody's heart, but here's the reality putting it in chat or in whatever program and putting some lyrics in, like poetry, and telling it to make it sound like Michael Jackson. I know, or Barry Manilo, or whoever you want that song to sound like. Okay. I'm just dated myself horribly. Okay, John Mayer. Um, and then it comes out. All right, well, I'm getting closer. Okay, you are. You're coming up. Coming up. And it writes this perfect song for you. You did not write a song. No. You think you wrote a song? You did not. You did not write a song. Uh AI wrote that song. Right. But I will give a really cute story because it's our birthday. Tell it. And last night, because I'm here in Orlando visiting to film these podcasts, and mom said, I want to celebrate you. So our older sister, Marveling, was there. We all went out to dinner, and she had answered her pants to get back to the house because she wanted to do our birthday celebration. And we're like, what is she doing? We already had dessert at the restaurant. What is she doing? And we get back to the house and she stood up in front of us. I'm gonna post this. No, you need to clip this into the store, into our show. So whoever's editing this, clip the video in. You need to see this video. I videotaped her playing the song that she wrote for us. She did. I mean, she paid somebody to do it, but she did. She paid a robot. She paid and she filled in all the words. So she filled out a form and all the things that meant something to her, and within three minutes, and$29. $29. And she got half off because it was her first time. It was her first time using it and wrote them. And actually, it was the most beautiful song. I cried. We cried. And then and then she does one for Marveline after that. That was so cute. So funny. You know what was funny is her dancing the whole time. Just like, you could sit down and let us hear it. She's dancing the whole time. She's like, it was so cute. It meant the world to her. It was awesome. But she didn't write a song. No, but I would say give mom credit because all the years that she and Dad, Dad was a songwriter and she would play, he would sing it to her and she would create chords and melodies. She was so I mean, she's so gifted. But that's those real songwriting. It was real songwriting. When it downloaded from where? Where did that come from? You know, dad was such a prolific songwriter. He wrote lyrics like Love Grew Where the Blood Fell. You can't AI can't even write that. Right. So those were gifted writers that could write that. And I just pray we don't lose that. I know. And then mom's ability to take his lyric and sit down at the piano and just match the perfect melody. I mean, that is as authentic talent, giftedness. Exactly. And I just pray we don't lose that. And I think I'm not sure because my son made me laugh my guts out the other day because one of my friends put it in our chat, she said, go into Chat GPT and tell it to make a caricature of you. Oh no. And you know what a caricature is, right? It's a cartoon, like you have overdrawn, you're overdrawn, right? But it has the all the things about you that you love, written drawn in. And so in New York, everywhere you go, there's somebody, there's an artist drawing a caricature of you, right? So I do it, all our friends do it. We're sending our caricatures to each other. They are spot on. Mine is like, my hair is perfect, and I've got a microphone, and I've got a clipboard that says church events, and it's in the background, all this audience of people worship. It's hilarious, right? And all of us are like spot on. So Christopher leans over my shoulder and he's looking at my text feed and he goes, He said, All these geniuses that have created AI, and all these people that are terrified that we humans were going to be using it for evil and not for good. And all we're doing is we're using it, using it to make caricatures of ourselves. He goes, Who knew the one person that would suffer the most is that little street guy in New York standing on the sidewalk drawing caricatures of people? And now he's out of out of a job. So I said, you know, Chris, I hope you're right. I hope that we as human beings use it at the base level as low-hanging fruit, and we don't use it for evil and good. We just you or good, we just use it for the goofy fun stuff. Entertainment. And we leave all that scary stuff untouched. Yes. But you pray. Do you think, and I I, this is how I feel. I feel like with, since we're into the whole technology conversation, I feel like with the rise of AI and all of these apps that are coming out like mad, there's a new one every day that's just speeding everything up. Everything's quicker. You can write a song quicker, you can create, you know, a sermon outline quicker, you can find out a business model quicker, find a strategy, get a new hustle. I mean, with precision. Now, I will say it still takes time to execute and walk through things just because it still takes time. It it does speed up time. But I feel like that there is a kind of a prophetic side to it. Like God is allowing these things because time is speeding up, right? Because Jesus is coming. I agree with you. Come on. So the more we utilize these resources and use them for good, it's better that we're feeding the algorithm. We're feeding the AI truth and the word of God and what real scripture is with whatever content we're creating so that somebody else is not putting, because it all has everything has to be programmed. But I feel like things are moving so quickly because it needs to move quickly. More content needs to get out. Yeah. More truth needs to be out. Well, it doesn't all have to be evil. We can we absolutely have the power to put out content where light overcomes darkness. I I also will say that they tell you if you are in any line of business where you have to be able to spot authentic versus fake, whether it's diamonds or whether it's um handbags or whatever it is, people that study uh for a lifetime to be able to spot the authentic, the real from the fake. They don't study the fake, they study the real. Yeah. So if they focus on the real, I just look what I just did there. That just that that like that came out of nowhere. Brilliant. AI couldn't have come up with that. AI could not have come out with that. You didn't look at the AI. But God. Hallelujah. Come on, Jesus. Thank you, Lord, for that download. That's real and not fake. But that's the truth. You they train you, you look at the real, you study the real so much that the minute you see the fake, you go, that's not real. Because you're looking at Jesus. That was a real moment right there.
SPEAKER_00: That was not a fake moment. That was real. Oh my god. Okay, we're back. Oh my god. So so where were we? Hallelujah. Thank you. Oh God, you've been good to us. You're just so good. Praise the Lord. Come, Lord Jesus. Okay.
SPEAKER_01: Okay. Stop it. So what about all the boys out there that are just like I don't think we girls would get that wrong?
SPEAKER_00: So was that we were saying about eyelashes and hair extensions? I don't know. I don't know, but I wish I didn't have fake eyelashes on.
SPEAKER_01: Okay. We gotta get back on track. What track? This is what we give for not having an agenda. Oh god. This is what happens, y'all. Okay. What? How they're gonna edit that, I do not know. I don't know. But I do know this, okay? I do know this. We better laugh or we'll cry. Jesus Christ. Because there is some crazy, crazy stuff out there. And I would say what it forces us to be is just more alert. It does. And I know you and I have talked about this, that we there's a part of us that feels so sad that our kids won't know the naive, ignorant, yeah, uh, but b ignorance is bliss, you know, riding your bike all day until sundown world. Yeah. They won't, they won't necessarily have that, but they'll have other things that can make up for that. And I think it's better that things are exposed because we remember back, I I mean, honestly, we watched, I watched the documentary of America's Next Top Model. And even with that, I feel like I'm getting played. If you haven't watched it, it's interesting. But you realize what was happening in the early late 90s, early 2000s that created the millennials today, our daughters that are like, we're sick of fake. That's true. That was it's very true. It's very true. And anything for for views, anything for ratings. And so now I think there's good and bad with everything. Yes, we have AI, yes, it's sped up, yes, there's fake, but we're also things are real now, things are exposed now. Right. We're aware of things, things are getting cleaned up. You know, I think that's really true. We're seeing pharmaceutical companies and food companies and things like that that we were eating and ingesting and didn't know that it was full of petrochemicals and all kinds of things that was causing cancer. But with the rise of technology, so much of that is exposed. So much quicker, like you said. Way quicker. So we're gonna take good with the bad. But again, it's so funny though, with all the technology and we're living almost in the Jetson world. Uh, George Jetson, if you don't know the reference, but at the same time, we can go back to God's word, it's still it's never out of out of date. It's never old fashioned. It's actually the longer we live, the more the word becomes real. We're living in the world. We're Living in the word. Right. You're seeing it. There was, I can tell you up until probably 10 years ago, I and I'm just using a date, but I because I think 10 years ago would be accurate, that I didn't quite grasp the depth and the darkness of the Sodom and Gomorrah story. But I get now, I feel like just the Epstein file, Sodom and Gomorrah was tame. I know. Compared to what we're seeing now. That's true. And the that is the reality that our young people, our kids are going to have to be raised with. But there's always a way out. Yeah. Because we do need to, and and we have to anyway, separate ourselves because Jesus is real. Yeah. He's the only thing that's real. That's right. And even though we might think our past generation and our childhood was so wonderful and so perfect, it really wasn't. It had its downsides too. No. And if there's an opportunity in a very fake world, the fakest of all time, to be able to bring a very real Jesus, what an opportunity. Well, that's what's going to happen. I think that's what we're seeing now. We're seeing even like even after from our church, people were like, Well, these new families came. How did they come to your church? What did they? Well, when Charlie Kirk was killed, we had people that came that said, I'm done running. I this was so devastating for me. I got to get in a relationship with Jesus. I mean, we're seeing things like that. We hate for devastation to happen. Right. But at the same time, when it chases people to God. It doesn't. And when it gets so dark, the light, the light will shine the brightest, and people run to the light. That's true. No matter how dark it is. The darker it gets. They got to run to what's clear and what's real and what's true. That's right. I will tell you, you can you can drink all the saccharin you want, but you you know it's fake when you taste sugar. It's so true. Like your palate can taste it. You know this something about this is not what I'm used to. Yeah. Something's off about this. And I think we need to turn the dial up and fine-tune those indicators that tell us, and we all have it, Christian or not, all of us have instincts. Yes. Every single one of us has discretion and instincts. And they tell us that neurologically, Martha, our body responds when we sense danger or we sense something's off. Our body responds to it. There's a book I read years ago called Blink, and it, man, it changed my life because it shows you within milliseconds what your body responds to through your eyes, what you see and how you go. And if you pay attention to that, if you learn to pay attention to your blink, that first reaction you have to something or someone, that is normally the right one. But we've we've kind of beat that out of people that that's judgmentalism. And you're you're you're you're uh you know, go jumping to conclusions. No, that is the conclusion, or maybe it is, but to be mindful of those things because now that we are in a very fake, yes, fake dominated world, how much more now are we looking for the authentic? And the only authentic, the only real thing is Jesus. That's it. And so for us as believers, I know it's so easy to get caught up in AI and get caught up in politics and the world and and we're all divided and split. And if you believe this, then that means you're this. If you believe that, that means you're that. And as a believer, I've just decided I'm I'm gonna, it's not about I'm staying out of it. Yeah, it's I'm Nehemiah. Right. I'm building the wall. That's right. So I've got a tool in one hand, yeah. I've got a weapon in the other. I gotta build. You want to come join me building the wall? That's right. We've been given a mandate by God to build the kingdom of God, not build political parties. No. That the world will take care of that. That's right. And they'll screw that up in a mission without us. But I have learned over the last several years, it's so easy to get caught up. Now, will will I have conversations with people if they want to have them? Yes, but they no one does. Right. We just want to use social media as our outlet and we just shower. Then you get in the same you get in the same room with somebody that you know completely but believes the same then differently than you do, and they'll just it's like none of all that fades away. Well, it's not real. It's there's there's fake. I was just looking this up. There's on social media, there's fake healing, people fake healing. Yeah, there's fake outrage, fake, fake outrage. They're not really mad, they don't really believe that. I heard that someone prominent, I'm not gonna name any names, made this statement recently. A famous podcaster said about another famous podcaster that one of them makes a million dollars, an episode on fake outrage and fake hate. And then the people she calls out or he calls out, actually, behind the scenes, they're all friends. Yeah. And that's so disingenuous and deceptive for people. So you're making money because I'm clicking on something that I believe is true and it's an absolute lie. And I'm mad at my family member because I believe them. Exactly. Because I stood up for you and y'all don't even really believe what you're speaking. You don't even, it's all fake. And this is why we have to anything that drives emotional reactions, yeah. We have to be so just aware. And you, and let me tell you something, emotions make you feel so deep. Yeah, it's true. And the feeling is what makes you feel like I am right, or I wouldn't feel this way. Yeah. Well, I'm gonna be 58 years old, and I can tell you that's wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. Yeah, yeah. I have felt so strongly. How many people felt so strongly this is the one to marry and they broke up with you? No, it's true. You know, so strongly this was the job. You it's most of the time, if your emotions are up here and you're reacting and you're and you're you're afraid to let something go, and you're maybe even getting a little bit offended because somebody questions your decision about something, that you should look at because that's when you usually are making the wrong decision or an emotional decision. And don't make decisions based on emotions. That's right. But that's what the dip, that's what you can't get from it from a computer. You can't get from a robot, emotionalism. But what we see from social media, it is it even the bots are feeding us. They know us. What what gets more reaction and gets more eyes on it, what gets more, you know, division. And it's somebody, it's hot topics. It's somebody saying something. I can't believe they said it. And I'm gonna like even our sweet mother. Like I've had to take her phone and say, Mother, you're not responding to somebody. That's not a real person. I know. It's there to stir up strife and to stir up why? Because the more you people see it, the more people react, the more people comment, the more they like it, the more the algorithm pushes that content, and more money is made for whoever created it. You said it. It's about money. It's not even about people go civil unrest, civil war, they're dividing us. No, they're trying to make money. They're trying to make money. So when you realize that and the what does the Bible say about money? It's the root of the love of money, the love of money is the root of all evil. So when you are pursuing money, money, money, money, easy clicks makes a lot of money. How do you get clicks? Fake outrage, fake stuff. Whatever is not real that makes you go, Oh, is that real? Yeah. Oh my goodness, that guy, it and you share that and you you hit that little arrow and you put it on your page and you ask questions, or you save it, or whatever it is. Every time that click happens, there's money that's being made in that person's pocket. Yes. So I know that people will say, Well, all the things we're hearing about AI and the future and the possibilities. Jordan Peterson came out this week and he made a statement about, you know, he he kind of created this picture of imagine a world with AI where a man could pick his perfect woman and have a relationship with her, and she's not a real person. That's what's happening. And it that is a scary thought. And I have people that will come to me at church and say, what do you think about what's going on around the country? Do you think it's real or what's going on around the world? Do you think the protests are real? What do you think is real? And I I don't know the answer to all of that. Right. I I don't know what's real and what's fake across the board. I don't, I don't have an indicator that I'm an expert on that. Right. But what I do know is that I can trust my spirit. Yeah. And I can ask God and I can pull back and say, if it isn't real, Lord, reveal that to me. Come on. And if it's fake, and it could be either one, but I'm shutting that off. Yes. That I will not digest that. That will not be in my home. I because I I'm just gonna have to go back and lean on what I know is true and what I know is real. Yeah. And I there was another psychologist, because I've got grandchildren now. And this because you're older than me. Oh, shut up. Four minutes. I've got three babies. I'm ready for some. I'm gonna get some soon. You're gonna get some soon, and they'll be real and not fake. Yes, exactly. Um, but I watch this psychologist say, don't let your kids watch YouTube. Um, and there's so many, I don't know if you you don't know, you haven't been exposed to it yet, but there are all these YouTube videos being made in people's homes. And people that are from the Ukraine, people that are from Russia that come over here and have the most beautiful little children, beautiful family, and they will dress their daughter up as a princess, and they'll dress the little boy up as a prince, and they do all of these um skits and and very not even B quality, C and D quality videos that they make. Well, my Gianna, Gianna, she's obsessed with them because they're little girls her age that are good on camera. And it there's it's so innocent because it's so cute, and the mermaid fell in the pool, and her daddy got her out, and there's storylines, and it's replaced um some of those Disney shows that our kids used to watch. So all these people on YouTube are making money. So they're farming their kids out, making innocent videos. Sure. But here's I let Gianna watch it at my house. Her parents aren't thrilled about it. And Stephanie said to me recently, my daughter, Mom, I noticed that when she watches it for too long, her behavior's off. Something's wrong when she watches it. Now, mind you, I watch it with her, it's so cute. Yeah, but it's just like real kids, there's nothing fancy about it. But the other day I heard a psychologist talk about YouTube and how detrimental it is to little kids that we need to turn it off. And something hit my spirit. I had not felt a conviction about it before, but something hit my spirit. Do not let her watch it anymore. Really? And I don't have to ask, right? I don't have to figure out why, I don't even have to argue. And I just made a decision. Yes. We'll find other things. And I'm not gonna say don't watch it because it's fake and it's not good for you. And it's I don't even have to tell her that. Instead of that, we're watching this. Yeah. And there are so many good, even Christian programs out there for kids that they can watch. But we really do more than ever have to find a way to keep our kids, you know, deterred. Yeah. And and steered toward things that are edifying and uplifting because more and more, yeah, stuff that's not good for them is is hidden. Yes. And I think our, I think you'll see this too. I think this is gonna happen in my my kids' generation with their kids. They won't even let their kids have phones. Oh, yeah. They're not gonna let on their their own, they're gonna go back and get cows and goats and farms and we're gonna let all day long the grid. And I do think that what we're seeing now, so much of that is how people and children are identifying. Right. And your identity matters. And it may seem, it may seem innocent, it may seem be, it may be so cute to you, but our little their little brains are like little sponges. Oh, yeah. And we don't know what thoughts are forming because of an image they saw. Right. That to us it's nothing, but to them, that's why monsters are scary for kids. But to us, we might laugh. Yeah. You know, it might be something that's jarring or scarring them because their brains are so new and they're little sponges. And I I think that as we get in more into this uh era of content that's just constantly be putting being put out, we have to be more guarded now than ever. We really do. Not afraid. We don't need to live in fear, but just don't watch it. If you're if you have a question about it, if there's a question mark, it's not for you. It's it's fake. Right. And if it's fake, it's detrimental over time if you ingest too much of it, if you take in too much of it. So I think that's a great place to end. I do too. Because we do need to get informed, we need to be aware, but we also need to know that we have the power to surround ourselves with the authentic and the real and the edifying and the uplifting and know how to spot a fake. And uh exactly. And I'm gonna say this because I feel this, okay, for anybody watching this. If you're a creator, if you're creative, and maybe you haven't started yet, but you know there's books in you, maybe there's animation in you, maybe you have a dream for the future to put something out online. Now is the time. There are people that are that are called to write stories for children. Right. And you're sitting on it thinking there's so much out there that's true. No, you need to just be obedient to God and to the gifts God's given you. Write the book, write the music, write the business plan, create the strategy, start the podcast. We need to what they call flood the zone. Yeah, it's we need to flood the zone with godly content. I love that. But our kids, they don't even have enough time to watch it all. There's so much out there. We can't just leave this world and the and and AI and all of this content, this technology to the world to be the leader anymore. We know how to do this. Let's take the lead. And don't think, well, if I don't make any money, then I shouldn't do it. Don't even do it for money. Right. The money will come. That's really good. Just invest in what God has put in your heart to do. That's what God's speaking to me. I know what my next assignment is. This is part of it. But I got in my head and I thought, well, I got to figure out how to monetize it. And that's when I started to kind of really get confused. Yeah. And I thought, you know what, God, I'm not putting my mind on the money, how successful this is going to be. I'm not doing it. I'm going to do what you called me to do. AI can't do that for me. That's right. ChatGPT can't do that for me. It can give me ideas all day, but if I don't execute, then my voice is not heard. And I believe that there are dreams, little girls that are going to be ministered to and have the right identity because there's somebody watching this saying, Man, I'm I there's a book I'm supposed to write for children. It's good. I'm just encouraging you, don't think about step 10. You can't control the outcome. Start with right, whatever God's given you, just be faithful to it. And it's gonna change the world. That's what's gonna change the world. Yep. In Jesus' name, amen. Amen and amen and amen. And there we have enjoyed this authentic, real podcast. Another beta podcast. We didn't play on this one. We hope you guys have a great day.