SPEAKER_00: Let's stretch out our hands so we can pray for her. Father, I thank you for my friend. I thank you for a friend that's a friend of this house. I thank you, Lord, that she loves your people. That you are her constant yes. And I ask, Father, that you prepare our hearts, that we will receive from her, anoint her in Jesus' name. Amen. And then thank you, my lovely.
SPEAKER_02: Thank you, church. Can you stay standing for a minute? I'm gonna stand the whole time. You'll be all right. But I'd like us all to pray together if that's okay with you. Because I believe God wants to do today. Hi up there, in the balcony, hi online. Hope you're standing too. I know the sofa can be very cozy, but this is standing mode. Put your hand on your heart because that's where the issues flow from. And pray with me, Jesus. Today I want to be challenged. I want to be changed. I want to be more like you. You're able? I'm willing. So let's do it. Ain't never you heard you. Thank you. You can sit down. Thanks online. I'm excited to be with you. We had a great first service. Um, but I believe God has got something different and special just for you. Amen. Um, I love your pastors. As Kathy said, I've known David since he was a naughty boy. Um and then he used to travel with me and worship and lead a generation into the presence of God. We went all over the country together and saw God do what only God can do. And so it's it's such a delight to see you and to see him flourish in this season. But you know, we can all flourish. You have a choice. And so in the first service, I shared some of my story. Um, but for time in this service, uh, I have a crazy story, and I just share my story because you've got a story. And the Bible says, by the blood of the Lamb and the word of your testimony, people will get saved. And I think so often we think, oh, I haven't got a story. I don't mean how you got saved, I mean what Jesus did for you this week. You know, I had coffee with someone a couple of weeks ago, and I just said, Oh, Jesus has been so kind. And I carried on talking, she doesn't come to church. She said, Stop, what do you mean Jesus is kind? People don't know. Ordinary things that we take for granted about are Jesus. And I spent the time unpacking how kind he is. Ordinary conversations can bring extraordinary results, just sharing where you are on your journey, um, and that Jesus helps us because there's a world out there that don't know that. But I have written a book, it's called Healed and Whole. Um, it is my story. I've just updated it. Uh, I've been on the cancer journey five times, and I'm still here. Isn't he good? Um, but I'm here because this Bible works, it works, it's the word of God, and it works. But like good deodorant, it has to be applied. I know lots of people who know the words and they say, I read my Bible, and they can quote it. So can Satan. But we apply, we take this and we put it into our everyday, ordinary lives, and they become supernatural lives. This book is not paper, it's power. This book is not paper, it's peace. This book is not paper, it's provision. And we need to remind people that all that they need is found in here. This is all about Jesus from Genesis to Revelation. It's about the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. And so we have that to give to people. It's a privilege, it really is. And but when I say it, my daughter, who um is not with me, sadly, but she's like, Mum, people don't understand when you say, Have you got a word? And I do want to ask you, have you got a word for this season that you're in? Because that's what you have to apply to the season, this word. So for me, I've done the cancer journey as a non-Christian at 28, and then the rest have been with Jesus. And my word for the cancer journey, did you hear what I said? The cancer journey, not my cancer journey. Don't own what's not yours. Your language locates you. Hi, your language locates you, and online, come on, your language, listen to yourself. I was talking to some people in the first service, and we talk a lot of rubbish. We do have to stop. Our self-true could be awful, but you God has called us to live a life that is full of promise, his promise. And so, my word for the cancer journey is no cancer formed against me will prosper. And I asked God, what does that mean? You know, he doesn't mind answering questions, it's a relationship two-ways. And he said, To prosper, you have to invest. What are you investing in that's not for God? I could invest in the cancer journey, I could do research. I'm not saying I've just in the last two, just turned the two-year corner. I had advanced cervical cancer and then cancer in both lungs. Um, so I've had surgery in both lungs, done chemo, done radiation. Uh, and I could, I'm not saying that late at night when I couldn't sleep, I didn't look up the survival rates. Stupid. Did it help me go to sleep? No. This is what I should have picked up. Another promise from God. So I'll never leave you, I'll never forsake you. And when you walk through the water, and when you walk through the fire, you won't be burnt. When you walk through the water, it won't overwhelm you. And we need to understand that things can overwhelm us and we can go through situations, but we're not meant to camp at them. It says, when you walk through the valley, okay. This is God's platform. I'll give you a title and then we'll see where he wants to go. Um, but when we walk through the valley, not if. My title today is Contagious Courage with holy boldness. And courage is contagious. If somebody's doing something and you think, could I do that? And they say, come on, you can do it. We need each other, iron sharpening iron, encouraging each other. And encourages in it really is contagious. But it's Pentecost weekends, Pentecost Sunday. It's the birth of the church, it's a great time to celebrate. If you hadn't read Axe lately, I would encourage you. Acts is the book of the church, it's the story. Um, but I was sharing the first service, um, it's a long story, but I'll just tell you how we got born again. We were divorced from each other, going around Europe in a camper van, as you do. And we were on a Greek island and it had an American air base, and like four to seven years ago, there was nothing. So we listened to the air base radio, and they had movies and they had food and they had all the things, an English-ish speaking company. And I'm like, I want to go at the base. Um, long story short, we ended up, this two Christians came, kept talking about Jesus. I said, We're not interested. We want movies and food. And they kept coming, which was very nice of them. But we were in the car going to eventually going to a service on a Friday night, and he was in the car and he said, Oh, we're an Axe Church. I turned to my daughter and said, Oh, we're going to the theater. There'll be Acts 1, Acts 2, they're American, we'll get popcorn, and then Acts 3, and then we can have food. I had no idea. If you're visiting or if you're online listening, there is a book in the Bible called Acts. I didn't know that. Um, and so I want to encourage us, let's read it. Let's read it afresh. It's the church, and we are the church. This building is not church, we are, and you know that. And so let's enjoy Pentecost. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit. Um, in the okay, no, let me read a scripture first. Uh, God spoke to me a little worship. Um, but in Matthew 14, 27, the disciples were in a boat, and the sea became rough. I know when rough things happen, we look at the rough, we can lose our focus. And Jesus came, Jesus saw them and he spoke to them saying, Take heart, I do not be afraid, take courage. But Jesus immediately said, Take courage, not maybe, take courage. I think sometimes we say things like we pray, give me courage. Throughout the Bible, you'll see it says, take courage. And we, you know, some of us are a bit polite. I can't take it. My mum told me you can't take things, you have to ask nicely. But in the Bible it says take, and if Jesus says, take it, we need to take it. Amen. We need courage for the seasons that we're in, we need courage, just keep standing, we need courage to share the gospel, we need courage to love the unlovely, and they're still out there. You know, have you ever had people in your life you're like, why? Why were they born in my lifetime? They're called sandpaper brothers and sisters, and they're there to rub the edges off us and make us more like Jesus. I've asked him why, but he's just said, love them, and they do change us. I had a friend, um, and I did ask Jesus why is she in my world? He's like, to make you more like me. I'm like, okay, I'll take it. And so we're gonna need courage for the things in worship. I said, I I prepare, I pray, I ask God, but this is his platform, so we're gonna go where he wants to go. And I can't know where he wants to go until I'm in the room because you're unique. So when you all come in, I'm like, Jesus, what's in the room? And he's like, There's distractions. Some people have disqualified themselves, and others are carrying disappointments, and to come out of those situations, you're gonna need to take courage and you're gonna need to let go of those things. Amen. So if you're disqualify if you disqualify yourself, and I think we all have a temptation to do this, not right, but can then can you raise your hand and wave at me? So, yeah, Margaret, I can do that. And if you have distractions, you know, for me, the cancer journey is just a distraction. It's like it can become your whole focus. Did you hear what I said? The cancer journey, not my cancer journey. Don't own sickness, it's not yours. Don't own things that not are not in the Bible. So it's a distraction. Who gets distracted? Oh great, God's calling. Okay, distractions, see, that's all it is, but this is a heavy one, disappointments. And I I I really felt it when in the worship that people can kind of the most powerful thing we can do as human beings, and Jesus and and Father God has never taken this away, is we can withdraw. In marriage, we can withdraw, in work we can withdraw, in any relationship, we can withdraw, and we can withdraw from God. You can be present and withdraw. Have you ever seen somebody like that? They're there, but you know they're not there, and often that stems from disappointment. Disappointment can get us into that mode of I'm just gonna step back. Read your Bible, Jesus never steps back from us. So, who is in that space of disappointments? Just wave at me. Yeah, okay. What happens is I minister, I don't just talk. You're like, what on earth is this woman gonna do? And if you're at home, that does include you because the spirit of God knows no bounds, and he can be just as real in your lounge or in your car, wherever you are, don't stand up in your car. Um, wherever you are, that's practical, I want you to stand. Why do I want you to stand? Because it changes our state of mind. When you stand for something, it falls off. If I have disappointment, discouragements, and distractions on my lack and I stand up, what happens? Um, am I in the wrong? I thought you said that they were if I have distractions and disappointments and discouragements on my lack and I stand up, what happens? Up there, yes, good. Come on, we're in this together. You're gonna spend eternity with me. Seriously, we might as well get to know each other now. This is a heavenly moment. Come on, if that's you, I'd love you to stand up on your feet because chains are gonna fall off as you do so, up on those lovely feet, right around. We're gonna believe God this morning to do the exceedingly abundantly above and beyond. Look around you. We carry so he was right, wasn't he? In the worship, we carry it and it gets heavy. And if I'm carrying things in both hands and and the lost come along, I've got nothing to give them. Someone needs help. I'm like, I'm sorry, I've got nothing. I'm weighed down with this. Sorry, I've got nothing. We are called to be givers to the kingdom of God and to the people of God, and everyone who doesn't yet know Jesus still belongs to Jesus. They're made in his image, and we are givers of life, amen. We can't give what you haven't got, and so today's our day to receive. There's some great givers standing here, but your stinky receivers has to change. Okay. What I want us to do is whatever it is, it's this side, okay? Your disappointments, your discouragements, your distractions. So imagine a box here, and then we're gonna have another box here that we're gonna dump them in. You might have to double dip, but we'll see how we go. But first, we're gonna pray together, Jesus. You know me, you know what I'm carrying, but it fell off when I stood up, and I'm gonna pick it up off the floor, and I'm gonna put it in your presence, and I'm never gonna pick it up. I'm gonna walk free today, full of your love, full of your purpose in Jesus' name. Amen. Are we ready to do the deal? To whatever side this is for you. This is your box. Bend down, pick it up. Got it? Got any hand ready? We're gonna fling it. It's not a nice thing, you know. It says cast. Cast means fling. So turn a little bit. And on the count of three, one, two, three, and stab your feet. Come on, one more time. Anyone needs a double dip? Just wave at me if you need a double dip. Have you got it all? Oh, we've got it, we're gonna go because there's a few double dips, and we are one body, we all love each other. Up there, ready at home, needs a double dip. We're going ready down, we go, pick it up. Got it, turn and fling and stab.
unknown: Woo!
SPEAKER_02: Oh!
SPEAKER_00: Freedom! Freedom! Freeder!
SPEAKER_02: Freedom! Ain't there up there, and you may sit down. If church is boring, it's because we are. Just so you know, Jesus is always at work. Um, I believe that God is gonna continue to do what's in the room as we go. I have no idea what that is, but we'll go where he wants to go. It is his platform. Um, in Acts chapter 23 and verse 10 through 11, Paul was in a situation that was really quite dramatic. There's lots of people coming against him, and I think we have to understand that people are not going to agree with us. It's okay. It really is okay, but we need to be wise in that. Um, and for younger people, I just want you to know, I know it's shocking. Get ready. Your your opinion doesn't count. I know. I know, you think it does? This is the only thing that works. No opinions, don't give people your opinions because they can argue your opinion. No one can argue with your story because it's yours. So let's make sure we give people our stories that what he has done for me, he can do for you. Can you see the difference? But Paul was in a difficult situation. And, you know, he was loved of God, and I think we don't think we have difficult situations when we're a Christian. Just be a Christian a while and you'll find that's not true. The dispute became so violent that the commander was afraid Paul would be torn to pieces. That's extreme, isn't it? I don't think at the parade anyone's gonna tear 614 to pieces. I think you'll be okay. Um, but here he is. He ordered the troops to go down and take him away from them by force and bring him into the barracks. And the following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, Take courage. As you have testified about me in Jerusalem, so you must also testify in Rome. He was on a journey, and he was going to Rome where he would be crucified. And we need to pause and make sure we're not going without Jesus. And we can get on with it, and we can do, and you know, when he was little, Mary and Joseph left lost him in the temple because they thought he was with them, and he wasn't. And we do have to make sure that we are following Jesus, not just doing our own thing. But, you know, we can fall into pits. Psalm 40 is, and I hope you've got words like this that define you, but Psalm 40 is a very powerful Psalm. It says, I waited patiently for the Lord. That's my I haven't given it to the guys. Um, as I say, we'll go where he wants us to go. Psalm 40. I waited patiently for the Lord. There's my first miracle. It's the fruit of the spirit, and mine falls off the tree. Um, I waited patiently for the Lord and he heard my cry and he lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and the mire, and he gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my heart, a song of praise to my God, that many would see and fear and put their trust in God. Why would all of that he didn't say slimy pit, depression, doubt, anger, slimy pits. He didn't throw, he doesn't say, and I will throw you a rope ladder. He says, No, I will lift you out of the slimy pit. Out of the mud and the mire. If you've been in the mud, you will make a mess for a while because you carry mud on your shoes. Anybody been there? Like we went out in the rain yesterday and Caffey's like, let's find somewhere so you don't get muddy. Because we carry mud if we're in mud. And he says the mud and the mire, they stick. Your past will stick to you unless you get into the presence of God and let him pick you up and let him do what only he can do. Out of the mud and the mine, he gave me a firm place to stand. Firm. Some of you are still very insecure over lots of things. I I lived in security, even as a Christian, for too long. When we're insecure, what we're saying is you did a great job on the cross, Jesus. But it's not quite big enough for my insecurity. That's rude. The cross is all sufficient, not some sufficient. And we have to remember that all that we need, He He provides. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, he gave me a firm place to stand. You can't earn it. He gave it to us. Why would he do all that? Listen to the last bit. So many will see and fear and put their trust in God. And slimy pits can be all sorts of things, but they're slimy. And independence will keep you in the pit. You won't let God lift you. And there's independence in this room. I was fiercely independent. And this is a statement from an independent person. If you want something done well, do it yourself. That's independence, people. And it was my favorite cry. It's like, no, do you want something done well? Do it yourself. No, if you want something done well, stay close to Jesus and He'll do it with you. It's a difference. Independence is a curse, blocks your blessing. And insecurity does the same thing, it has this withdrawing. And if that You today, we're going to do business with the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord. This is Pentecost. This is birth of the church. This is a freedom day. And in your church, you're very blessed because every weekend is Pentecost. But today we're saying, right, enough is enough. I am not going to be insecure anymore. And I'm not going to be independent. Jesus, help me. I had a reason to be independent. People had failed me over. I grew up in a horrible situation. And people had big people had been mean to me. And so I'm like, I'm not going near people. But it keeps you isolated and lonely. You may look great on the outside, but inside there's things happening. If that's you today, God's interested in your inside as well as our outside. Please stand up. There's freedom in the house from those things. Just stand right now. Insecurity. Come on, just stand. Independence. It's a big one. But today's the day. I hear chains falling right around this room. I hear chains falling. And when they fall, they're gone. I don't want anyone picking them up. Yeah. Well done. Good people. What's your name, lovely? Yeah. Polly. Yeah, Polly, well done for standing. It was costly for you. You were like, shall I? Oh, I don't want to. But I'm going to. You made a good decision today, and I believe your future is full of good decisions if you keep saying yes to Jesus. You're a bit stubborn. So am I. And now stubborn for Jesus. David, your pastor, amazing Pastor David, was very stubborn. He's now stubborn for Jesus. And you are going to be too. God's going to use you. Your generation needs to see stubborn people who love Jesus with a passion. And I believe as you stood today, what you drop and what fell off, he's going to fill you with a passion. And a love for his word. You do like the Bible, but you're going to love it from today. And you're going to God's going to use you to help others to love it in the name of Jesus. Amen. And you're thinking she never said anything to me. If I said it out loud, take it if that's what you need. Okay. And the Bible says if one person's blessed, we're all blessed. We're all blessed. At home, I can't see you, but God can. And if you need a word of encouragement and it comes out of my mouth, take it. Take it. Write it down and keep it in Jesus' name. Amen. So we're standing and we're believing together, amen. Because God is going to do it. But this is an act of your will. And so we're going to pray it. Are you ready? It means you have to let go. And that's for some of you, like, really. But I want us to let go. So I want you to put your hand on your heart. And I want you to pray with me, Jesus. Today is my day of getting rid of independence and insecurities. Help me, Jesus, to trust you, to rely on you, to believe what you say about me and my future and my past is forgiven. I can't change it. I can change today. Jesus, I receive it by faith. And right now I want you to open your hands like a funnel. And you're going to pray with me, Jesus, where there's been insecurity and independence, would you fill me with your love and your grace and your mercy and your truth? And I'll be a carrier of that all the days of my life. In Jesus' name. Amen, amen, amen. Woohoo! Give yourself a clap. Whoop! Jesus, you can sit down. Woo! I run, I get excited. People get very excited about sports. I'd like to see the same excitement in church. When Jesus just did what he did, that isn't supernatural, all powerful. And we go, and I yes, Jesus, yes, Jesus, yes, Jesus, yes. And my husband, you know, after the whole lunching, he's like, please don't run. And I'm like, I have to run. It's so exciting. People are being set free. Online, make sure you stand up. Make sure you run around your kitchen. Jesus is there and he's cheering. He's like, yay, go girls, go guys. He is. He's not, you know, people when I say that, people go, Oh, listen to her. He knows every hair on our head. He's intimately involved with us. And intimacy is not sex. It's in to me see. And he does. And he sees into us in a way that only he can. You know, he before he formed me, he knew me. I am still in awe of that fact. I have been his problem child. And he knew that. But he still made me. And he still made you. And why did he make us? That we could be a light to the world, that we could take others and say, you know what? I was in that pit, but there's a God who will lift you out. There's a God who loves you and made a way. And that's why we have what we have. So that we can be a resource to others and say, once I was there, but now I'm here. How? Because of Jesus. Just because of Jesus. Like this works. And I prophesy written on my Bible. Why? Because I I want to prophesy every day. You don't need a Bible, you don't need a platform, you don't need a microphone to love and prophesy over people. I prophesy in the street, at the cancer center, I speak life all the time. We can all do that. Please don't get weird. I can't quite see you, but I will find you. Um if you get weird, just remember Jesus is watching. He looks at his nail-pierced hands. And he looks at Dad and he says, Dad, why are they getting weird? It's like, I don't know, son. Why is the cross not enough for them just to enjoy loving me and loving people? So don't get weird. None of this going around, Jesus loves you. Just as you are. Don't talk in silly voices. Just be real and honest and say, once I was blind and now I see, would you like to? Done. Not a complicated issue. Really isn't. Who are the overcomplicators? Yeah, own it.
SPEAKER_01: Stop it in the name of Jesus. It's just stop it. It's such a waste of energy.
SPEAKER_02: Like, the thing is, when you go around in circles overthinking, this is what happens. The view is the same. But if you climb with Jesus up a mountain, because I asked him, Abraham went up the mountain. Do you know that story? He went up with his son to sacrifice his son. Had a bit of a journey. If you read it again, I'd like you to read it again. But Abraham was the man. And often we put people on pedestals and we think they are, you know, they're amazing. But if you read the story, Abraham had many servants, had many followers. But as he was taking his son, I read it loads of times, and then suddenly I saw Abraham cut his own wood. What? He had more than enough people to cut his wood. I want to challenge us, church. Let's start cutting our own wood and not relying on people. He went and cut his own wood for the fire because he knew it was going to be a sacrifice to Jesus. Our lives are a sacrifice to Jesus. Let's cut our own wood. Let's deal with what God's given us to deal with and let's do it well. Amen. But he went up the mountain. And I think, why couldn't he have found the ram halfway up? If you don't know the story, read your Bible. Um but halfway, he could have found it halfway up. Jesus, why did he have to go all the way to the top? And my husband's 80 this year. Now you're trying to work out is he older than her or younger? Come back. I'm going to be 77 in the next couple of months. Um, and he climbed this big mountain and he's with my granddaughter. And I'm like, they said, Do you want to come? I'm like, no, I don't. Tax. I'll wave. Because I know what I can't do, but I know that the view up there would be very different. And I know that Jesus asked us to climb spiritual mountains. Why? Because halfway up you only get half the view. And I do believe he's calling us church to come up higher. Just come up higher and see things differently. I was in a church last weekend, and they got a great worship, young worship leader, and I asked him to stand on this a chair in the prayer room. And I said, What can you see so I can see over people all your heads? I might yeah, come keep coming up higher so you see from a different perspective. And I challenge us all. When was the last time you stood on a chair and saw things that you hadn't seen? Let's lift our heads, let's go higher in the name of Jesus, because he's got things for us. But we have to go and get them. And are we up for that church? Because there's a world out there that needs us to be up for it. And as I say, it's fun. I know you're thinking, really? It is, it's amazing. Deuteronomy 31 in the message. This is Moses. Moses was an amazing man, and I do want us to understand that I travel a lot, but the fear of God is lacking in a lot of us. And the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. And I just want to encourage you, someone called me wise some years ago, and it frightened the life out of me. And I read my Bible as normal, but I spent 10 years in Proverbs. You know, the Christian life is not a drive-thru. It's really, he is, Jesus is worth far more than a drive-thru. Um, and I spent a long time in Proverbs, but the essence of Proverbs is the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. And if you're visiting, if you're new, if you're watching online, that doesn't mean agitation fear. It means all and wonder that a God in heaven would make us in his image. And that therefore, in all, I will serve him. In awe, I will believe him. Difference, can you see? But the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. And I believe we're in a season where God wants to take us down that road that we don't do things that other people do because we know he's watching. And people want to see people with, I think we're so afraid of condemnation that we've stopped preaching convictions. And I ask people, have you got a conviction about that? And they're like, No. Uh-huh. Have you read your Bible lately? Have you? What's your conviction about certain things? Because we carry conviction into the world that doesn't have any. But if you haven't got any, what are you bringing? And Moses had real conviction. But he uh God told him when they're in the desert, he said, speak to the rock. And this is Moses, he's had a whole life full of miracles, full of God. And God told him very clearly, speak to the rock. And he hit it instead of spoke to it. And the water, it said, the water will pour out. And the water still poured out because the people needed the water. But Moses didn't enter into the promised land because he didn't do as he was told. He saw it, but he never entered it. He's in heaven, it's okay. He just didn't enter the promised land. Um, and I it made me in awe. I'm like, oh wow. He still hit the rock, he still did it, he just didn't do it the way he was told. I think there's a call for obedience, people. I do. I think it's a real call for us our yes to be yes and to do what he's asked us to do. And so here's Moses, summoned Joshua, and said to him, and this is really important, we've gone a bit private in our stuff, and Jesus' cross wasn't private, it was public. And here's here's um Moses with Joshua, he said to him, with all Israel watching, huh? All Israel, this is not a few people, this is someone who call you to account. Listen, with all Israel watching, be strong, take courage. You will enter the land with this people, this land that God promised their ancestors and that he has given to them. You will make them proud possessors of it. God is striding ahead of you, he's right there with you. He won't let you down, he won't leave you. Don't be intimidated and don't worry. And there is intimidation. I think if we have a conviction, we think people are going to challenge it and we get intimidated. I believe there's uh an anointing in this room, um, which we didn't have in the first service. I don't repeat things unless God says so. But I believe right now there's an anointing in this room for holy boldness for us to start going where people need us most. And if you're up for some holy boldness, I'd like you to stand. And the anointing means to be smeared with ability. I like being smeared with ability to be bold. And I'm standing, I believe God for this. I believe that anointing will take us where we could never take ourselves. It means we're smeared in ability to be bold and secure and in the face of everything, stand secure in the knowledge that He put us there, not circumstances. And some of you believe that your circumstances rule. I break that as you stand. There's an anointing. So we're gonna read. I'm here, I'm having double portion. I don't know about you, but I'm in for the look for the best. Raise your hands, my lovely, gorgeous people. In love you, up in the balcony, at home, stand up on those lovely feet, raise your hands like a funnel. We're gonna receive an anointing in this moment of holy boldness, and we're gonna be quiet. How many of us have been changed in a moment? This is our moment to receive. I'll pray in a moment, but right now, I just want you to stand and think what do I need boldness for? I don't want this just to be an emotional moment. What do you need to be bold about? Who do you need to be bold with? I want you to think of those people right now and receive it for them. For you, where haven't you gone that you know God's calling you and you need boldness to step into it? Just close your eyes and receive. He's here. Holy boldness. Okay, do you know what you need it for? Okay, let's pray together. Jesus, today I stand before you, and you know what I need boldness for. I want holy boldness for the things I've just spoken to you about. I receive it by faith right now. Touch me, Jesus. Fill me with boldness to go where I haven't been and to take you with me and become all you've called me to be. Don't let me waste another day. I receive it in Jesus' name. Amen, amen, amen. Hug someone if you know them, clap someone if you don't. Jesus is in the room. Amen, amen, amen. Say I've got it. Tell someone, I've got it, I've got it, I've got it. Tell someone. Have you got it? Tell someone, say I've got it. Turn to the person next to you. I've got it. Say it out loud. Did you get it? Good, I got it too. Did you get it? I got it too. We need it. Your generation needs it. Amen. Did you get enough? You can do this at home. You don't need me, you don't need a microphone, you don't need the platform. I don't go out without grace. There's too many people in the world that could upset you. I had to never go out with grace. I never go out with power. You never know who you're going to meet. And you should never go out without holy boldness. So before you go to work, college, home, maybe just even visiting someone tomorrow that you think I need holy boldness and peace. Make sure you've got it before you leave. Just do a little check. Jesus, if I've used too much, get it back and fill me afresh. Amen. We're gonna see a bold church in the days ahead. We're gonna see a church that people want what we've got. That I how do you do what you do? Ah, just Jesus. Me and Jesus can do anything. Please don't try and give them the whole Bible. Jesus didn't do it. He said, Who do you say I am? He didn't have a crisis. He knew who he was. But he always asked a question. He never answered many. Don't ask a question. Just give a question. People ask me, you know, how have you done the cancer journey? And I most of the time with peace. And that's it. So Jesus took me by the hand and he walked me. No, no, no. People don't need to hear that. Because if you haven't got Jesus, that's very frustrating if you're on the journey. You think, well, why is he holding her hand and not mine? So let's make sure that we actually help people and draw them to Jesus with truth. Can we do that? With holy boldness? You're not sure. Are you sure? What's your name? No. This amazing man here. Casey? JC. There's an anointing on you, JC, and it's been challenged. And you're kind of like, hmm. Really? I don't quite know what to do with all of this. But I want you to know it's a journey. You don't have to know it all today. You don't even have to know it next week. I've been doing this for a long time. The thing is, I'm just asking you, stay the path. We need you. There's a determination in you. Yeah, there is. Yeah. There really is. I want you to hone that. You've been determined over many things. We won't talk about them all. Um, but I want you to be determined about where this journey of boldness with Jesus because your generation need to see you as you do it. And when they see you, they'll follow you. And you're made to be a leader, and you know that. You've been determined not to be in certain situations, but you are a leader. And I just pray that he will bless you today in a way that will really make it sure in your head and your heart. Your head gets in the way a bit, but your heart you know in your heart. I get it. Yeah, it's okay. Um, but I'm praying that they'll align in Christ and that you will become all that he wants you to become. Don't wait until you're too old. You know, I've watched people know, but not do it. But there's a season for you, it's not tomorrow, it's not a panic thing, it's a journey to commit to. So I pray right now that you'll choose commitment with a determinedness that will shop you and other people in Jesus' name. Amen. Good job. Thank you. Amen. We're going to close in a minute. But I want you to know that all that you need today is found in Him. We are the people of God. We are the felt expression of Christ on the earth. When someone meets you, they meet an aspect of Jesus that only you tarry. Just you. Isn't that amazing that He uses all of us? Don't forget to have your name, your face, you're saved. If your name's written in the book of life, if you're watching at home, your name is written in the book of life today. You can smile at the future. Let's be smilers. There's a famine of smiling. Okay, Jesus. There's also a famine of joy. Who needs some joy in the house? We're going there. Joy is nothing to do with how you feel. Joy is a gift from God. Joy carries you through seasons. Joy of the Lord is your strength. There's some weakness in this room, right across and in the balcony, and at home. Some of you are weak. The joy of the Lord is your strength. For time's sake, can you up on those feet real quick? And He's going to anoint you with joy. The joy of the Lord. Amen. Right across this room. The joy of the Lord is your strength. You're going to be strengthened. You are definitely going to be strengthened. Yes, you are. Stand up, you want the joy of the Lord. It's strength. I could not do life without the joy. It's strength. And it's not in us. Our joy is in Him, our Savior, our Jesus and wonderful Holy Spirit and Father God, who tarries us and lifts us. Get into your Bible and remember its strength, but receive it by faith. Come on. Up in hands up in a funnel again. At home, online. Come on. Let's be funnels. Let's receive. Pray with me. Jesus, your word says the joy of the Lord is my strength. I'm weak today, but I'm strong as I leave. I receive joy to overcome, to press in, to run further, to stay my course in Jesus' name. And I'd like a double portion.
SPEAKER_00: Amen, amen, amen. Woo.
SPEAKER_02: Amen, amen, amen. Amen. I'm gonna you can sit for a second. Am I alright, David? Can I sit? Do we finish at 12:30? Yeah, I've got a couple of minutes. That's not reasonable. I just want you to know at the end, I'm gonna be praying for people on this side. If you want to be baptized in the Holy Spirit and then the balcony, just run down. Um, and if you're at home, pick up your Bible and read chapter act, uh chapter two of Acts and ask Jesus and the Spirit of God to fill you with the evidence of talks. But in the roof, we're going over here. But if there are subjects and we are limited to what we can carry today, type, but I believe there are other things that are burdens to you. Please don't leave, come down the front. You know, when we got born again, Fred moved first. I did not go for Fred. I really didn't. I went, I the pastor said, that no matter how good you are, you're not going to heaven. And I thought, well, I'll speak to him about that. Because that's my philosophy. And then he said, um, if God is speaking to you, I'm like, God does not talk to ordinary people. This man is on drugs. We've gone into a den of iniquity on an American airbase. Um, and I'm like, I will talk to him. Um, and then he said, Um, if you believe that God is talking to you, put your hand up. Fred is nice, he's not like me, he's a gentleman, he's kind. I'm kind, I'm just moving fast. Um and he's nice and calm. And he put his hand up. Now that put your hand down. You don't have to do this. I've told them we're not doing the Jesus thing. We're here for food and movies. I don't care how you came here today, doesn't matter what your reason is, and online doesn't matter how you've found us, we love you already. But he's put his hand up and my little daughter, 10 years old. I'm like, no, you don't have to do this. They'll be nice to you, they'll give you popcorn. It's okay. And I'm having this while this, and then he said, if you feel like God's spoken to you, come to the front. And I thought, there must be a God in heaven, Fred will never get out of his seat. And as I said that, he's walking past me, and Jane is following him. I looked at that man's back, and the one thing I understood from this preacher, and I want all of us to understand afresh today, without Jesus, we cannot get into heaven. He is the way, the truth, and the like. And I looked at Fred's back and I thought, if we were divorced from each other, read the book. Um, we were divorced from each other. I and I looked at his back and I thought, if that man thinks he's going to heaven without me, I didn't go for Jesus, I went for Fred. But from my seat to the altar, I had an encounter with Jesus that changed my life forever. And I believe that when we move for the king, we are changed with the king. And so right now I'm going to ask you: do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior in the balcony online? Do you know him as your personal savior? I knew kind of roughly about God. I didn't know about Jesus. I didn't really know. And the Bible says we'll be judged according to the light received. But I'm like, I don't really know, as you can tell by my response. But you know, today he's here for you with a personal invitation. It's not just an invitation to come to the front, which I am going to ask you to do. It's an invitation to change, to turn, to begin a new life. It's to turn like we did when we were moving in the spirit. It's an opportunity for us to begin again. You can't change your past, and neither can I, but we can change today. And if that's you, I'd love to pray with you. We're all gonna stand, but I'm gonna pray for people to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. We're gonna pray for anybody who wants to receive Jesus, but please don't, please, please don't leave this room. And if you're online, would you communicate with us? We would love to pray with you, we would love to do the journey with you. We're not alone, and isolation is a big issue in our world right now, but you belong here, and so can we stand to our feet? And if you say, Margaret, I know about Jesus, and once I knew it, but I'm far away from him. Today's the day to come home. And if you have never, you may have been coming to church for a long time, and you think they all think I'm I've made the commitment, but actually I've never said Jesus be Lord, I've never asked him to forgive me. Then today is your day. And if that's you, I'd like you to wave for me. Wave up there, say, Margaret, I want to know Jesus, I'm coming back to him. Down here, just give me a wave, just say, Yes, that's me, I'm coming back, or I want to commit my life to Jesus. Amen. We're gonna pray. This is the most powerful prayer that we can ever pray. This is an eternal prayer. This takes us from darkness to light, from hopelessness to hope, from lack to plenty. This is a Jesus moment, and for all of us, we can recommit, we can say, Jesus, use me afresh. But we're gonna pray this together online. Come with us and pray with me, Jesus. Today is the day. But I thank you. You died for me, you love me, you'll forgive me. Help me to forgive myself. I turn away from my past and I fix my eyes on you, Jesus. Please be the author and the perfecter of my faith. Be my Lord. Thank you, you're my savior. Help me to honor you and follow you all the days of my life in Jesus' name. Amen. If you prayed that prayer, we'd love to pray with you personally. Um, and I'm gonna do it again. I did it in the first service, but I believe there's people in this room with secrets and online, communicate with us upstairs, come find us. Secrets, I carried secrets of abuse for years and years, and today is a day of freedom. If you've been carrying secrets, you don't have to tell us what it is, but you I'd love you to come over here as well, and we'll pray with you to break the power of a secret over your life. You want any prayer at all, please don't waste the altar. The altar is anointed, smeared with ability to set the captives free. And so often we sit in our seats, and Jesus' like, I had everything for them, and they went out with a lippel. You want to come and kneel, you want to come and say yes to Jesus. Let's get out of these seats. They're not barriers, they're just seats. And let's move in the spirit of God. We're gonna worship, but I want you to move. Come on, there's a leader here. Well done. Come on, when one moves, we all move. So just we're gonna do that. But I want to pray for you because I'm gonna go over there in a minute, and I want to say thank you, all of you, for being here today. You could be anywhere. I want to say thank you for loving Jesus, thank you for being willing to serve. I want to say thank you for loving your pastors because they are very special tonight, and Jesus put them here for you. And so thank you. I want to say thank you to David and Kathy for loving people and being willing to expand and to go where you haven't been and to keep going where you haven't been. Thank you that you're making space for people to grow in the knowledge and the capacity of carrying Jesus to a lost world. I honor you. As a family, we honor you. We believe in you, we watch you online, and we believe that you haven't seen anything yet. And I know that's scary, but you know, you're gonna take the courage and you're gonna make a difference, not to this, just this nation, but the nations. And I know you do it already, but church, can I encourage you? Always release these people. If you release, it comes back to you double. So when they're called to love on people elsewhere, don't hold them tight. Release them, they'll come back better, fuller, and tell you stories that you would never have known if they hadn't have gone. Amen. But now I'm gonna pray for you, pray for yourself a lot. Jesus, thank you for this church. Thank you for everyone online and watching and balcony and the future of people who are gonna come in the doors. I pray for every home and family represented in this world. That they'll know your peace, they'll know your power, they'll know your provision. But most of all, Jesus, we want to know your passion that kept you on the cross. The passion that you had for us when you saw us on the cross and stayed there because we needed a savior. I pray for that passion to be ours today and always. I thank you for your resurrection power, and I pray for every home and family here to live in the power of your resurrection. Lord, we don't want to come limping, we want to run our race with perseverance. So I pray for every family and every home to know your love and mercy and grace. And Lord, I'm excited what you do with all of us. Let your kingdom come and your will done in Jesus' name. And all God's people said, Love you guys. Lots of love from Sydney. Keep going strong, I'll keep praying. You keep running. Love you lots. But keep coming forward. We've got we haven't finished. Thank you, Andita. We haven't finished, we're just starting.