SPEAKER_00: He is the head of our Usher team and beautiful man of handsome man of God. But he's got seriously, he's got such a wonderful servant's heart. I mean, literally, if you could see him, he just said to David, what do y'all need? I'll do whatever. Him and his wife Kelsey are amazing people. Gifts to this church, they just came out of nowhere, and I'm very grateful for them. Lord, we prepare ourselves to hear your word. Lord, I pray if anything in here is not of you or is exaggerated or set out of the wrong heart, Lord, I pray that you would just protect us from any of that. Filter it out, Lord, and I pray everything that we need to hear from this that we'll hear and receive. And I pray the Lord that the work that is intended to do in our hearts, it would do and that would produce your fruit and would glorify you. In the name of Jesus. Amen. I wrote this down this morning. It's 4 or something a.m. I said, Lord, what do you want to say? I wasn't expecting anything. I had messages prepared. Normally a prophetic word comes in the first Sunday of January, but this is the last one of this year. I said, and I felt the Lord say this wait on me for strategy. Wait on me for strategy. We're saying, Lord, strategy matters, okay? How do I do this? What do I do with my life? What does this look like? The Lord says, wait on me. I'm very quick at planning and jumping to conclusions. The Lord says, wait on me for strategy. I'm getting certain pieces in place for a strike. I'm also still exposing things. You feel discomfort because barriers and walls need to be fortified, and my intercessors need to be in the ranks. They are not right now. The base is exposed, the enemy keeps sneaking in. Intercessors are watchmen. We've started mentioning this in our services. Some of you, you have discernment, like you see in the spirit, you hear in the spirit. That's a that's not just a gift for your entertainment. God needs wants to use you, and if you're not using it, you're not using it. You're a watchman that sees in the spirit because you're meant to pray against the demonic attacks against the church. And when you're not ranked at the wall, the enemy's sneaking into the camp because you're not in your station. Needs, needs, needs. Everyone has needs, but needs become the distraction. Your needs are your idol. What about what I need? What about what I ask for? You are blind because you can't get your eyes off of yourself. You're quick to ask for yourself, but slow to respond to my request. My church is not a life support center where the bedridden sleepers have an IV and just lay there. I know that's harsh. I'm gonna read that again. My church is not a life support center where the bedridden sleepers have an IV and just lay there. No, it's where those who are made alive are called into action. It's a training ground. You know, Ephesians tells us that we're being trained for the work of ministry. The church is not a place to come watch those do ministry. It's training to do the work of ministry. We're in a spiritual battle. God means business and the devil means business. You ask much but give little. You fester and fight and tear at the foundation of what I call important and make your petty issues your God. You worry, worry, worry, and yet you are dirty, dirty, dirty. I should probably just say we. All this stuff, a lot of the stuff in here convicts me personally. Stop wasting my time. Get out of bed, you slumbering servant. There's work to do. I won't exhaust my body to tend to your bedridden state. Get up and stop choosing death. Notice I told the lame man to take up his mat and walk. I tell you, take up your mat and walk. No more excuses, no more complaining. I call you a warrior, not a victim. You ask what pleases me, I'm pleased by the sweet aroma of you on an altar with my fire pouring down. I've been asking the Lord like all the time, Lord, what pleases you? I got a good answer. You want an altar in my fire, burning out everything in your life that is not of me. I ask for real repentance, and I see when it's not real. I know when you simply fake it, you play a part and you want attention. I don't play games and I don't promote spies of the enemy. I know a spy when I see one. Don't think you are on my side when you cut my body. Don't think you're on my side when you cut my body. Gossip, dissension, division, pride, this cuts of the body of Christ. This is his bride. You try to divide my limbs from themselves. You waste my church's time and resources for your self-centered desires. Your opinions are your God, and your pride is disqualifying you. I've had to repent a lot this year for pride before the Lord and being self-centered in why I do what I do. Lord, I'm sorry that I'm trying to use your church as a way to promote my own self. He's not going to compete with our pride. If he's really going to bring revival and if we're going to see the harvest, he's not going to compete with our pride, our agenda. This hits me. But this hit this should hit all of us. Your opinions are your God and your pride is disqualifying you. Please stop your talking. I want you to be quiet. In fact, I'm calling you into a season of quietness until I determine for how long. Put a muzzle on your mouth because you are wasting time and resources. Yes, I hear your conversations, your phone calls, your accusations, your venting, your frustrations, and all these things you say are actually tearing at what I am building. Get in line or get out, and if you refuse to repent and change, I will remove you from the camp. I'm putting my watchmen in place because time is short, and this is a training ground. If you want to stay dead, then go where the dead are. This is a place for the living. This is for my soldiers, and while I am patient, my patience is coming to an end. Time is short, and there's much to do. Now I speak to my watchmen. I want prayer back in the house, and I want intercession in your house. I want you to take your station. You see destruction, and I blame you because you're not doing what I told you. Do you think this is a game? Do you think I ask for something and then leave it up to you to determine what needs to be done? No, I ask because I know what's needed. I ask with the expectation of simple obedience. The enemy slips into the camp and I blame you. You are not at your post. I'm not going to argue with you. This is not a debate, and if I don't get a response from you, I will move on to someone else. I've done it before, time is short, and there will be others who are willing. But this is your moment and season of opportunity. I don't want a long, drawn out, sorrowful process. I want a simple repentance on your part and for you to do what you know you are supposed to be doing. I want fasting and prayer. Use the eyes I've given, declare and proclaim what I'm telling you and showing you. What's the point of building if the enemy continues to tear at the foundation? Build the wall and station yourself on it. Thank you, Jesus. To the outreach, I say this, pause. I'm going to add to the church just like I did in the beginning. You want the lost, they will come in droves. You want to be sent out, that time is coming, but it is not for right now. I am building something, and things are not in place yet. People are not in stations they need to be yet. You have to wait on me. I am steering the ship. I've watched countless people come in and out because the house isn't ready to sustain long-lasting fruit. But not this time. I'm building something that is going to work and work well. I need you to be careful. You do carry a fire, but make sure your fire is not man-made and causing destruction. I call you to prayer in this season of building. I call you to service in this season of building. I call you to unity in this season of building. I call you into family in this season of building. You are not an outsider. You are part of the foundation of what I am doing. You cannot reproduce what you don't have. I call you to family in this season of building. Trust my timing and my ways. When the release comes, when it is time to go out and be sent, I will make it very clear. Goats live to eat and consume whatever they can. They are stubborn, bashing heads with one another, eating everything. Sheep follow their shepherd, and they know my voice. Yes, sheep too can be stubborn and bash their heads and wander at times. But the key difference is that sheep respond to the rod of the shepherd. Goats do not. You claim you know my voice, but every time I speak you ignore it. When I extend my rod, you fight against it. Are you a consumer or a follower? My spirit and grace are reserved for my sheep. Cry all you want, make your requests, but your prayers are not sweet aromas. They are bitter smelling, self-serving, and I'm not listening. I respond to true repentance. I grace the ones that actually humble themselves and listen to me. I know who hungers and thirsts for righteousness and who simply wants attention for themselves. Goats will not survive or thrive in what I'm doing. I'm separating them. There is some good parts of this, just so you know. I mean like positive. Now I speak to my officers in my army. This is a big one. It's all important, but this is a big one. Now I speak to my officers in my army. You are higher ranking, trained, experienced, and you are leaders. You know who you are. This is a season of waiting for promotion. You cannot force yourself into your station. You have to wait on me. The waiting is a test. But make no mistake, I am enlisting you into much needed stations. You know me, you've listened to my voice in the past. You are gifted and effective. You've seen victory, but you've also seen defeat, and your heart is sincere. You are serious about my will. You know who you are, so listen closely. I am not asking you for your plans. My calling is not your playground. You cannot force what I haven't ordained. Your experience and victories have produced a type of pride that rubs against my will. It's quick to assume and slow to adjust itself and get in line. I have babies leading because the adults are on vacation. They sit and set their schedules, they write down their agenda, they wait for their will, their timing and plans is based upon all their conditions being perfect. Do you not see the waters stirring? Do you not see the needs? And I'm not mad at you, but I am going to talk straight with you. This subtle pride has to die. Humility, waiting, and willingness is the key for this season. If you haven't been released and you are frustrated, just know that it's because I'm still waiting on you to pass the test. When your time of release comes, I will make it evident because I'm leading through my spirit. I'm building an army and it needs leaders, but my leaders have to be humble. They have to be flexible and they have to let go of their plans. Real quick, this part hit me hard because I came in especially years ago and so many plans, and I was telling everyone my plans, and a lot of those plans have kind of just fell over the years. I'm still learning what it looks like to make Christ Jesus the head of his church. Okay. I sometimes feel peace when I can give people answers to everything or explain stuff. To be honest, I don't know what tomorrow looks like. We're all along for the ride, and God's painting the picture of his church the way he wants it to be. Okay? And so I've even that I want you to know that hits me, but that will hit all of us. We can come in with expectations of what we think it's going to look like, how we think things need to be done. My encouragement is just humble yourself. God will promote you, humble yourself. Okay. This is not a big change, but a simple adjustment. You've done this before, but I ask you to do it again. Instead of a quick to speak, I need quick to listen. Instead of making demands, I need receiving commands. Instead of waiting for comfort, I need a instead of waiting for comfort, I need a willing vessel to step out of comfort. I'm going to satisfy your heart's cry. You have a deep cry of your calling, and I'm going to fulfill it more than you could imagine, more than it's been fulfilled in the past, but it has to be my way. I have equipped you and called you, but don't assume that you understand what this will look like, because I know that I have not revealed everything to you. And I did this on purpose to test you, to see if once again you will humble yourself and remember what matured you in the past. It was the humble answer to my call. And it was the childlike dependence on me. Do that again and watch what happens. I, the Lord, am leading this, and I'm not going to compete with you on what you what and how this needs to be done. Then I feel like the Lord says this. Why does this seem harsh? Because I was even a little bit like, Lord, kind of harsh, you know. And this is what he said. I said, Because he says, Because you are in a war and I'm about to pour down rain from heaven. Thank you, Jesus. During pre-service prayer, she had a word and she saw this rain coming down from heaven. She didn't know that I wrote that down this morning. Why am I talking to you like this? Why is God being real with us? Because we are in a war. The temperature, the spiritual temperature is rising in our world. The harvest is ripe, okay? God's heart is for the lost that are perishing, and he's called his church to be his body and ministry, but the church is spiritually dead, asleep. I'm saying that as a whole. God is resurrecting, reviving his church. That's you and I. Because you are in a war and I'm about to pour down rain from heaven. It's going to be magnificent what I plan to do. It's going to be beyond what you can think or imagine. It's going to be legitimate revival. My power is going to be on display like never before. Many, many, many are going to be set free. Many are going to be saved. Many are going to be called. Many families are going to be restored. Many wanderers are going to come off the streets and into my presence. There's going to be an overflow of joy that you didn't think was possible. What seems hard now, what seems impossible, is going to become easy. The hardships you've endured will be well worth the wait as you experience what I'm about to do. Trust me on this. Please listen. This is going to happen sooner than you think. And the issue is not me waiting, but you being ready. I call a few to simply respond and do what I instruct, and I can do a little, do a lot with a little. You say I hunger and thirst. I say I know. I created that hunger and thirst because I plan to fulfill it. I am going after the young. This is the heart of the Father speaking right now. I am going after the young. The enemy has had a field day with the young generation. My sons, my daughters, I'm enraged at how my young have been prostituted, beaten, enslaved, bewitched. These are my warriors and I'm going after them. These are my children, and my jealous fire burns hot for them. I'm going to pour fire on them. I'm raising up a generation of Timothy's, Joshua's, Peters, John's, Daniels, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednegoes. The Timothy's will pastor and preach. The Peters will be bulled with signs and wonders. The Johns will carry revelation in my heart. The Daniels will prophesy from high places. The Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednegoes will stand up to culture and not cower in fear. They will burn for me and I will be and I will be in the fire with them. Get ready, get ready, get ready. When they come, they are not going to play church, and they are not going to have an interest in your traditions. Get ready, get ready, get ready. When they come, they are not going to play church. And they have no interest in your traditions. If you like to play church, this will not be for you. This will not be church as usual. This is going to be a revival. This is wartime. And the Lord says, I'm going after them. You spiritual parents out there, get ready because the children are coming. And they're coming home and they're going to need parenting. You spiritual parents out there, get ready because the children are coming home and they will need parenting. That's more than prayers. That's your time. It's your virtue. It's your wisdom. It's your counsel. That's opening up your home to them. They're gonna have issues in junk, but that's patience and grace with them. That's bringing correction when correction is needed. I've only been a parent for 11 months. It is the best thing ever, but it's also hard. My mother-in-law, Pastor Sharon, said, You ain't seen nothing yet. Pulverize that word curse. You are in a season of crossing over into the unknown, much like Joshua and my people crossing into the promised land. There will be many battles ahead, but my spirit goes before you. There has been much that the enemy has taken that I am going to recover. I say this to the weeping mothers. Hear this. I say this to the weeping mothers. You know who you are. You see your children's rebellion, you see the calls of God unanswered, you've heard the prophetic words over them. I say this to you today. Stop weeping and start rejoicing.
unknown: Thank you, Lord.
SPEAKER_00: Stop weeping.
unknown: Thank you, Lord.
SPEAKER_00: There's a moment Jesus comes and raises a little girl from the dead, but she's not actually dead, but they bring mourners there. And he says, Stop. This sadness can be demonic. That keeps you paralyzed. Paralyzes you. If your biological children are not answering the call of God, there are spiritual children around you that are that need you. And if your focus is only on your biological children who are rebelling, you're going to miss the call. You're going to miss the harvest around you. You hear me? That's why you have to ask permission. Lord, is this what you're calling me to go after? Or is there something else? I felt a nudge in my spirit. Someone got really upset when I said that. The Lord says they're my children before they're yours. You're a steward. They're a gift from me. I call you. This is how this works. That was that pride right there. Weeping mothers, you see your children's rebellion, all that stuff. Stop weeping, rejoicing, because victory is at hand. Stop weeping and start rejoicing. I am ushering them back. Your prayers are not empty and they have been heard. I am bringing them back in my time and my way. They are coming back and they're going to burn for me. They're going to step into calling and purpose. I am releasing the prisoners. Things are going to get messy, but in a good way. Thank you, Jesus, that you're bringing the prodigals home. Thank you. Thank you that you're bringing the prodigals home, Lord. All right. Just a little bit more. Two more hours, we've got this. Deliverance is going to be common. It's going to start happening more. And this is what I demand. This is not a request, this is a command. I need my officers trained in deliverance to start training others. She said, We're trying to. Well, this is not for you, apparently. I need my officers who are trained in deliverance to start training others. Train the young, train the old, train them. My spirit and authority is already there, but they don't use it because they don't know what to do. I need you to start training them. Make room in your life to start training them because the needs are going to be a lot, and I know what's coming is more than what you can handle right now. As you train and as you multiply yourself, you're going to see more happening. Catch this. As you start to train, as you start to pour out, you're going to see multiplication. That's what she was talking about. As you step out, we're waiting for God to do everything before we step out in faith. Your life is going to remain stagnant if you live that way. What does James say? Faith without what is dead? Works. Faith does something. God's not playing. You can play church, but God's going to ignore you. And He's going to operate with the people that are actually doing something with their life. Well, David, that's not the love message that I came to hear today. This is not for encouragement. This is for training. This is for discipline. This is to make us actually bear fruit in our life. You want revival in your family? It's going to cost you. It's going to cost you following God. It's going to cost you times. Dad, you're going to have to get up maybe 30 minutes or an hour earlier before work and contend and pray for your family and read your Bible. So you actually have the word in you. So when you give advice to your kids, it's not worldly wisdom, it's God's wisdom. Amen? My spirit of authority is already there. Okay, make room in your life, start training them because the needs are going to be a lot. And I know what's coming is more than what can be handled right now as you train, you multiply, you'll see this happening. Don't create a bottleneck. Give as freely as you've been given. These needs are here in this house right now. The needs for deliverance, we're going to start, we're continuing for this. We're trying to give space for this more. We're going to see this happening. I'm going to go ahead and forewarn you, we're going to see more manifestations of the demonic in our services. They're going to start happening at random times. And manifestations are not always pretty. People falling on the floor, people screaming, people foaming at the mouth, people throwing up, things like that. Okay. It's going to get messy, but God is going to be setting captives free. Okay? And we don't care how it's how it looks. We want the authority of Christ established and we want people set free. That's what this house and that's what revival is going to look like. If that's not your thing, I encourage you, let it be your thing. Normally I used to say, if that's not your thing, get out, but that's kind of mean. I was like, that's your thing, maybe reconsider. Thank you. I'm working on it. My news resolution. Work at being nicer. Amen. Okay? Y'all can work at amen and better. That's your news resolution. I need way more amens, okay? Fathers, husbands, old guys, and young guys married single, I speak to you. Y'all ready, guys? Say hoorah. Hoorah. Okay. Someone say hoo-ah. It's okay. This is for the men. Whether you're married, single, whether you're a father, all men, young men. You carry a torch, but is there fire upon it? You carry leadership, but are you leading? You feel empty, bitter, lifeless, and longing for more, and yet you are surprised by this. Nothing is wrong. All of that is by design. Did I not say, Come to me all who are weary, and I will give you rest? Did I not say, Come to me, all who are thirsty, and I will give you water? You are weary and thirsty, and that's not an accident. You are this way because you have not come to me. Sure, you cry out to me with your requests. You come into my presence when you but when you leave, you forget to take your cross with you. You come into my presence, you make requests, but when you leave, forget you forget to take your your cross. When you come to me, it's not meant to be one-sided, it's meant to be an exchange. Your burdens for my burden. You are carrying a torch with no flame because you carry it alone. You are carrying your life and responsibilities without my help because my help requires my leading. When was the last time you leaned on me? When was the last time you ran to my throne? When was the last time you listened for my leading? When was the last time you got rid of what I told you to get rid of? Enough of this. I shape my men, I grow my men, I strengthen my men, and I'm reviving my men. But my men are the ones who listen to me, they obey me, they are desperate for me. You have to lean on me and you have to depend on me, and you have to obey me if you want to survive, but better yet if you want to thrive. You are temperamental and stubborn. You are too easily offended that be that you're too easily offended that you become no use to me. It's hard to talk to you because you are a walled city, hardened by life, but you never but you were never meant to be hard towards me. That's the Lord speaking. You've been hardened by life and you become hard before the Lord. Do you know we're meant to be? David said, Here's my heart exposed to you. He was he was moldable. We do this, man. We do we become hard. When people don't treat us properly, when we have discouragements in life, we harden ourselves, and what happens is we harden ourselves to his presence. And he's trying to talk to us, and he's trying to help us, he's trying to love us, he's trying to help us do this thing in life and carry the responsibilities and weight, and we've walled ourselves off to his presence. It's hard to talk to you because you are a walled city, hardened by life, but you were never meant to be hard towards me. That is not how I want you to be. I want you to be desperate for me, and I want you to cry out for me. You do not have what it takes by yourself. You are not strong enough, smart enough, or brave enough to do this alone, or stop. So stop trying. I'm going to revive you, and I'm going to equip you, and I'm going to lead you. I am making you into a warrior that is fit for the time we are in. Make no mistake, this is an invitation to you. You can remain stubborn, stuck in your ways, and resist my calling, but you will reap the consequences. The enemy will take what's yours. You will be beaten down and you will remain in this lifeless state. Things are not going to get better over time, it's going to get worse. The enemy is on a rampage and is devouring. This is your choice, and you can choose that. Or you can come drink from me and be refreshed. Take refuge in me and be protected. Let me train you for battle, and we will take back what the enemy has stolen. How about stop pretending? How about stop acting like everything is okay and you're okay? I see everything about you. I know all that is going on inside of you. You are desperate, tired, weary, dying of thirst for refreshing, your lifeless, and I am your answer. Why don't you just come to me and drink? Just take my yoke and my burdens upon you. Let's make an exchange. Your pride for my presence, your life for my life, your ways for my ways. I'm going to revive you if you just let me. I'm going to build you up if you humble yourself. This is the time. No more waiting, no more hesitation. That's the call to us, men. That's what we were doing this morning. Enough of this resisting his presence. Enough of this being hardened before the Lord. You know, men come to the altar and they weep in his presence because they're so hungry for him. They know that he's the answer to life. Do you understand this? He's passionate for you. Men. And he wants to restore your passion for life in him. He wants to restore your purpose. You're never going to be able to love your wife with passion until you get your love with God right. You're never going to be able to love your kids and lead your family right until you get your relationship with him right. Your wife and your spouse is not your fulfillment in life. That's not what is meant to make you happy. That's not the point of that. Your career, your job, making money, that is not the thing that is meant to fulfill you. It's a pursuit after him. Amen. And he wants each and every one of you. He wants to talk to you, equip you, lead you, guide you, heal you, and give you purpose. He's a good father who loves his children. He loves his sons. And he's not left you alone to fight this world by yourself. I break off and rebuke that spirit and line spirit of loneliness right now that says, I'm in this by myself. No, you're not. You're a beloved son of the Most High, the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, all authority, and He's called you, and He always equips who He calls. Amen. Lastly, to my church, y'all stand. To my church, listen to your pastor. I'm just joking. I wrote that. That wasn't prophetic, that was pathetic. To my church, keep going. Revival is near. To my church. A lot of our churches listen online. There's people sick, there's people on vacations. To my church, keep going. Revival is near. The floodgates are opening. You're just getting started. Do not look behind you. Keep your eyes ahead. Don't get tired of contending. Don't stop. Don't quit. This is going to be so good. This is going to be so fun. I'm going to bathe you in my presence. It's going to overtake you. There's going to be life all around you. Keep going, keep going, keep going. Thank you, Jesus. Father, we just we come in humility, Lord. If y'all want to, the altars are open. You don't have to come to them. You can pray at your seat. But Lord, we make ourselves available, Father, as we go into this new year. Lord, we repent for our inadequacies, Father. We repent for these areas of stubbornness in our life. We repent for the things that we've held on to. I'm sorry where I put you on the back burner. I'm sorry where I've ignored you. I'm sorry for when I've not made your desires my desires. I'm sorry, Lord, for the times I've been fake, Lord. I'm sorry for the times that I've not pursued you. Lord, we come in humility, Lord, is a church family, and we say we're desperate for you. We're desperate for you, Jesus. We need your help. We want your help. And our lives are yours, our families are yours, our possessions are yours, our time is yours, our feelings are yours, Lord. The Lord hears your thoughts. You can have a conversation with him out without talking out loud. I want you to. I want us all to bring up things to him and start things that we can repent of, things that we've been holding on to. Let his blood cleanse you and wash you white as snow. The Bible says if you confess your sins to him, he's faithful to forgive you. Let him do that today. Lord, I thank you for the divine reset happening in the room. I thank you that you're faithful to forgive. I thank you that your mercy knows no limits. Though we may fail time and time again, you're always faithful to be patient. You're faithful to forgive. And I just hear the voice of the Father saying, Keep going, my son, keep going, my daughter. You're doing better than you think. Keep going, my son, keep going, my daughter. You're doing better than you think. Keep going, my son, keep going, my daughter. You're doing better than you think. I've got such wonderful things ahead for you, but just trust me and follow me. Don't look to the left or right, just trust me and follow me. You're doing better than you think. I've got wonderful things for you. I'm going to heal you. There's there's some daughters in the house right now. The Lord says, I'm going to heal you, and I'm very good at it. I'm going to heal your broken heart and I'm very good at it. You've heard your heart's been broken because of fathers. I hear that. Someone, there's there's a there's your heart's broken because of the father. He wasn't what he needed to be. I'm healing your heart. And I'm calling you into family. I'm putting family around you. I'm putting a foundation under your feet that's stable. Your life has been chaotic, but I'm bringing stability to your life. I am the healer. I heal the brokenhearted. I want you to let me heal you. Let me tend to your wounds. I am the shepherd, you're the sheep.
SPEAKER_02: Isn't it just like God to make all things new? Isn't it just like God to take away our sins? Isn't it just like God to start this new year new? Isn't it just like a faithful God to meet us?
SPEAKER_01: Isn't it just like God to turn this appointment into a dance floor? Isn't it just to turn this appointment into a dance floor? Isn't it just like God to turn this appointment into a dance floor? I'm making new. I'm making it new. I'm making your life new. I'm making your face fresh. I'm making your perspective new. I'm making it, making it, make it, make it new. That's what I do. But as far as the east is from the west, I've removed every sin. As far as the east is from the west, I've removed every sin. So go ahead and take up your purpose. Go ahead and take up my plans. Go ahead and take up my purpose. Oh, you haven't forfeited anything yet, says God. You haven't forfeited anything yet, says God. Fletch your face and head. I've got a plan. I just feel this um soberness in the spirit, and to be honest, I didn't expect this for this service. And um one, I just want to commend this message. It just is like I took a deep breath. I know it was painful, but um, as one of my nephews says, it hurts so good. There's a pain sometimes in honesty, but God says in Hebrews that he disciplines those he loves, loves. We know that. Why to produce a harvest of right living in us? So when we embrace truth like this, the whole end of the story is that things are going to be good. And I feel this weight in the spirit. This is not just about a small yes. This is about your calling, your purpose, your destiny. That when you get to the end of your life, there's a good chance you're gonna remember some moments like this where you said, okay, God, I've done things my way long enough, and I'm saying yes to getting back on course to the trajectory that you have for my life. There is a soberness in the spirit right now that some people, maybe you've been living on the fringe, maybe you've given up the call of God to some degree in your life, and God is again reinstating you, and he's not asking for something crazy, he's asking for the simple gospel. Take up your cross again and follow him, and it looks like something, it looks like purity, it looks like holiness, it looks like no longer looking like the world and being a victim of past circumstances. So there's some, it's a sobriety in a really good way. It's an invitation to say yes again to the call of God on your life. And what I want to say is don't you dare forfeit what God has called you to do in this life simply because things have been hard or things have not turned out how you expected. As a church, come on, we say yes to the purpose of God. We say yes, not just partially to the purpose of God, but to all of the purpose of God for our lives. Can we again say yes all over this room? Come on, we say yes right now in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name.
SPEAKER_00: Just as a pastor over our church, these people here today, the people watching on the families, and I just say no weapon formed against them is going to prosper. I speak the peace of God, the plans and the purposes of God, the protection of God.
unknown: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
SPEAKER_00: We say anything that is in their life, their family, Lord, in their households. We cast it out in the name of Jesus. We identify it, we call it from out hiding in the dark into the light. We rebuke witchcraft right now, manipulation. We break those lies that have held the people of God bound. We put we pulverize it right now in the name of Jesus. Yeah, let me just hit this. Um witchcraft. You've got um you've got witchcraft in your life, and it's not you, it was your parents and grandparents. I see this generational curse of witchcraft um suffocating you. We just rebuke that right now in the name of Jesus. It pulls at your voice. We we were we rebuke that right now in the name of Jesus. We cast it off in the name of Jesus. Just do this with me. Say, say this out loud, just let's just be a little bit spiritual out of agreement with witchcraft. And Lord, I ask you to forgive me for allowing it through what I've watched. And through what I've allowed to happen. Even Lord, through my ancestors. So, Lord, they've come out of a dream of witchcraft, and right now we bind you up. You have no legal right or access to them or their family, and we cast you off in the mighty name of the name of Christ Jesus of Nazareth. We say, get off of them right now, you spirits of witchcraft. We call you out. No, stop hiding and do not be stubborn. I call you into account under the authority of Jesus, and we call the angels of God to come right now. For any stubborn demonic spirits, we say, get off of them, get off of their family lines right now. Witchcraft, go. Witchcraft, go right now in the name of Jesus.