SPEAKER_01: That's my fault because I forget that we probably should be doing that. But that's one of the ways we're gonna beat the devil up. Amen.
SPEAKER_00: Brittany has something to announce too. Why don't you give that mic to her? Come on up here and give the announcement right here. So everybody can see it.
SPEAKER_02: Right here.
SPEAKER_00: Okay.
SPEAKER_02: Generations church, how are we doing? Good. Okay, we have some announcements. Okay, Catherine really wanted to be here, but we all know she's off doing our father's business, right? She's in Cali right now, I think. Is she on a plane still? Right now, she's on a plane to California to be with Mario Marillo. She wanted to be here. Raise your hand if you're a woman and you know about the women's conference. Okay. Raise your hand if you've registered already. Okay. All right. Okay. Are you raise your hand if you're going to register? Okay. All right. So we need some help getting the word out about this conference. And raise your hand if you're on social media. Okay. If you post a lot, share a lot. Okay, we need some help. So we are having a small, maybe five-minute meeting in the pre-teen room in the back. We have some packets. If you can help us get the word out about this conference, we can use your help. So, and then next we have 4th of July. We all love 4th of July, right? So it's it's the 250th anniversary, right? So that's gonna be a big celebration right here at the church. We get to celebrate with our church family. How fun is that? Okay, we're gonna have bouncy houses, we're gonna have hot dogs, we're gonna have fun activities for the kids. There's gonna be lots of things, and I think we even have, are we actually doing fireworks? Okay, we have we have people that are safe and like listening. Right, yes. Um 5 30 to 9. Yeah, register. Please make sure you register so we have enough food and stuff, okay? Families, all family. It's it's gonna be a big, wonderful celebration, right? QR code up on the thing. And then we have giving. How many ways do we have to give? Four ways! Yay, we got it. The good box in the back. Who uses that box? Oh wow, okay. Hey, we walk by that box every Sunday. It needs to be loved on by our offering. Anyways, okay, the box in the back. We've got the website, you can do the app, and then you can mail it in. All right, Dr. Randy, we're ready for your message.
SPEAKER_00: Hey, as much as in me is, I want to do what the Lord wants. And if he wants to have a message, then he will make a way for the message. If he doesn't want worship, then we set aside worship. If he needs us to just clear our hearts like we did this morning, then hey, I'm for that. I have enough confidence in David and Catherine that they hear from God and they're gonna lead us and help us in all of that. Amen. So I'm for that. But I'm glad to be able to share with you today. My name is Randy Culver. Some of you don't really know me very well. I was born in Kansas. But Georgia is my home. Yeah. And this is my wife right here. Wave your hand. And you you probably saw, you probably saw my daughter, and you were thinking, I thought Laura was pregnant. You know? But this is Deborah, not Laura. This is the uh this is one of the twins right here. So they're good to have her here with us. She was going to do some singing, but she did some great standing for us. They're great at standing. So, Kim, wave your hand. That's my wife. She's full of wisdom and compassion and mercy. She'll cry with you at the drop of a hat. If you want somebody to cry with you, she will do that. She's very, very good at crying. Actually, it's just her merciful heart. That's all it is. We are going to be married now 50 years, June 29th. 50 years. We made 50. Oh, she put up with me a long time. And I knew her like four years before we were married, so you know, it's pretty amazing. You want to know what the secret is to a long, happy marriage? Nobody does? Some of you some of you do. Oh, okay. Some of you do. Yeah. That's a good one there, yeah. Get a bottle of lotion and rubber feet. How many wives think that is gonna make them happy? Yeah, okay, so that's that's a good thing to do. So for 50 years, I've been keeping Kim's feet well lubricated. So, all right. Anyway, divine healing, the big picture. That's what I'd like to talk about today a little bit. And I hope that it will be a message that will bless you. Some things that I have learned over the years, and I hope to see more healing take place in our church. But I want to look more at the big picture today. So let's talk about this. Preachers and teachers. So if you haven't noticed, I'm a teacher. Not a preacher per se. So if you want somebody to really get you motivated and get you really feeling like you really gotta go for God, that's a preacher. A teacher is gonna just lay it all out and talk about all the different things that are necessary in our walk with the Lord and then trust you to apply it, okay? So that's me. That's that's mostly what I am: a teacher. I recognize that long ago in Bible college when a another man who was a teacher reassured me that that was my calling as well. I wish I had known that was my calling in high school, or could have directed my life a little bit more, but in the first few years of college, I began to realize what God had called me to be and worked toward that for a long, long time. So I've been a charismatic for over 50 years and involved in the church since I was 10 years old. When Kim and I left in our marriage, we the first what we were focusing on, leaving our church and going to plant and build another church. That was something that we instituted at the beginning of our marriage, and today we have not deviated from that. We are still building churches. That has been a purpose of our heart and a purpose of my life. I'm not just a teacher to go and teach in a secular school. As an educator, I think that's important, very important. But God has called me to understand his word and to impart that to people. So that's what I'm about, okay? And I'll give you a couple more testimonies about healing later on, too. This message is not about the gifts of healing. The gifts of healing are very important. Notice that it's plural, by the way, gifts of healing. I believe it's that way. This is my opinion. I believe it's plural because some people have more faith in serve for certain kinds of healings than others. And some people have been used in this gift very mightily, the gifts of healing. We've especially saw that when God was restoring the healing movement, and this is not about that, the healing revival in the 40s and 50s that was taking place in the U.S., where God was basically restoring the gifts of healing to the body. And you probably have heard of search names as Catherine Coleman or Oral Roberts or William Branham or Jack Coe, or some of these others who were what they call healing evangelists. They were used mightily in these gifts. And that's important. That's very important to what we want to know about healing, but that's not what this message is about. I want to paint with a broad brush this morning. I want you to see the big picture regarding healing. All right. It's important that we have those who are used in the gifts of healing. It's important that we encourage that. We want to release that. We want the presence of the Holy Spirit among us. We don't want to just corral him somewhere and pray for him in special meetings. We want him to be functioning among us. All right. And sometimes it's led by words of knowledge and words of wisdom, and then God reveals a specific healing need, something like that. Healing is it's it's it's this simple, really. God knows your need, he may reveal it to someone else so that God can bring about healing from the body. Prayers work, prayers help. And there's been studies that have shown that. This group didn't receive prayers, this group received prayers, this group is doing a whole lot better than that group. All right, these kinds of things are real. Healing, revival, that's important, but that's not what we're going to be talking about today. Hindrances to the Bible or how to pray for healing. Prayer for healing is in is important and how we do that. In the Gospels and Acts, frankly, most of the time, when they they didn't pray over somebody to heal them, they just commanded healing. Jesus is here to set the captives free. They recognized and were a part of that and just brought healing. Sometimes healing was through touch. Nothing was even said. Now, praying for healing is perfectly fine. We have James 5, where it says, if anyone is sick among you, have call for the elders of the church, then anoint them with oil, and the prayer of faith will raise up the sick, right? There's nothing wrong with praying for people having a healing need. So I want to cover just the basics, though, in an overview, the big picture. What I want to emphasize this morning are these three things, and we'll cover them in more detail. Healing is a part of God's overall restoration plan. Healing is part of his plan. Healing and God are one and a part of each other. God is a Jehovah Raphael. God is the God who heals. That is his nature. His desire is to heal. Alright? Absolutely, he wants health and healing. You hear? You hear me? You're with me? Okay, I want to make sure that you got me here. There's a restoration plan that we are a part of. There was the beginning where everything was health and healing. Then there was the fall. And at that point, sin entered the world, and so did disease and decay. And then he wants to eventually, at the cross, he's begun the restoration, and at the end of it all, there will be a restoration completely of totally of healing. Okay? There is the beginning where it's health and healing, and there is the end where it's health and healing. Alright? And we are between the times in the ages. Alright, let's go on. Divine healing is then for today. It is for today because God is for healing. Some people think, well, there was just these miracles and healings just to prove who Jesus said he was. Well, that does prove who he said he was, that he was who he said he was, right? It does do that. But that doesn't mean that he looked at somebody who was sick and said, I want to prove to you that I am who I say I am. No, it was compassion that moved his heart. It was compassion that moved him to heal. Are you telling me that God is no longer compassionate? God is compassionate today. He still wants healing. Okay, so hey, I got an amen. Good. God's plan is to restore and to heal. God's timeline includes our destiny of health. That's our destiny of health. Alright? That's where we're headed. God wants to bring that fully to bear for us. God plans to restore all things. Now I want to go through those verses. Heaven must receive him, Jesus, until the time comes for God's to restore everything. Alright? Everything. So I tell you what, Adam and Eve had it good over here.
unknown: Okay?
SPEAKER_00: They had it good. And then everything was lost. And then we begin to see disease enter the world, and people don't live as long. And we begin to see decay and disease enter the world. But then there's something that happened. The death, burial, and resurrection of Christ broke that power. Okay? And healing is beginning to be restored from the future into this age. Alright? So he's going to restore everything as he promised long ago. That's his course. That's where we're going. That's the overall plan. Alright? The overarching plan of what he wants to do. The big picture. Alright, let's look at some more of these verses. Once more Jesus put his hands on the man's eyes. Then his eyes were opened, his sight was restored, and he saw everything. Now, he could have said he put his hands on him and he was healed. And he put his hands on him and his sight was given again. But what does he say? It was restored. Healing is a restoration of what God originally had and originally intended. He wants to restore what was lost. You follow? Okay, let's go on. For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. You would think the creation is waiting for its Jesus to be revealed, but it says the children of God to be revealed. Notice that? For the creation was subjected to frustration. All of this creation has fallen. That's why there's nothing in creation that has been made of this world that can save us. It requires God to save us. Everything is fallen. Jehovah's Witnesses will tell you, well, you know, Jesus was Michael the archangel, and the angels can save us, you know, this kind of thing. Nonsense. Everything is fallen. Everything is in a different state. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it. Who are we talking about there? The one who subjected it. Well, yes, that's true. God is overseeing all things, but it was Adam who fell, right? Alright? And not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be what? Liberated from its bondage to decay. That's where we're going. I want us to see the big picture, okay? And brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God. I got some real good amens back there. Sorry. We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves who had the first fruits of the Spirit groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies. Now, when you go to most churches today, you hear the gospel, they say we want to get saved, and then you have, you know, your passport or your ticket to heaven, right? And we're going to go and be with heaven for eternity. Well, that's not exactly right. God is interested in the physical as much as He is interested in the spiritual. And there's going to be heaven and earth joined together and will be given new bodies. Okay. Shock of shocks. What are you guys laughing about? Yeah. Kim. Kim's four years younger than I am. Oh man. I don't like getting old. Okay, let's go on. On each side of the river stood the tree of life bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. That's this age over here. This age over here has complete and total. That's what this figure is telling you. You will have health over here. Wonderful, glorious health. You see that? That's the purpose. Healing of the whole person is part of God's overall plan for us. Glory to God. Can you imagine a glorified body? I can't. I haven't the slightest idea what it's like. You we live in this physical body, and it suffers in this age from the fall and decay. We grow old and we die. We do. That is this age. But there's something that has already erupted into this age from the past. It is broken into the now. Right? And that is the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus. Resurrection is a part of this, but it's already come into this age. And with it, a deposit of the Holy Spirit who brings the future health into the now. Alright, let's go on. He wants to bring it all back into the way it was. I suppose I should read that, shouldn't I? Healing is nothing more than restoration, salvation. We talk about salvation and we think in terms of spiritual things. I want to be forgiven of my sins, and that's critically important. But that's not the end of it. Okay? Salvation is the whole person, putting everything back to the way it was in the beginning. Setting everything right again. That's where we're going. Sometimes we forget that in all the day-to-day activity we're in, and the difficulties and problems, and sometimes illness and sickness and accidents where we break bones and stuff like that. Okay? So we need to think in terms of the fact that God is going to bring healing. Wow, won't it be wonderful? I just need to eat a little leaf. That's all. You know, just throw it in some tea, right? And there you are, heal. When we look at the first two chapters in Luke, salvation takes on the following meanings. Now I'm just looking at the word salvation in a few passages, all right? There is, of course, salvation to be saved from sin. Critically important. It was sin that entered the world, and then death with sin. Okay. Saved from demons. The word salvation is used when we're talking about being saved from demons. Okay? I'll show you a little bit more about that in a minute here. Whoops. I went too far there. I want two more. Saved from sickness and saved from death. Not just healed, but saved. To follow, okay? All right. So salvation is a comprehensive thing. It is what the Bible calls a great salvation. Let's go on. The restoration began at the resurrection of Christ. He will complete the restoration at his return. This includes physical and spiritual restoration. Now, most of the time I put the verses up here, but I want you to look in your Bibles. So if you'll turn in your Bibles to Isaiah chapter 53. Now I have heard, especially Baptist preachers, God bless them. God bless them. I've heard actually prominent Baptist preachers in Atlanta teaching that this verse, Isaiah chapter 3, verse 5, has to do with spiritual healing. Now, if you're talking about spiritual healing, I guess you're talking about being saved from sin, right? That's what I think they're talking about. But salvation is far more comprehensive than that. And this particular verse means much more than just saved from sin. Isaiah 53, verse 5. But he was pierced for our transgressions. Who are we talking about? He was crushed for our iniquities. The punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. Now I ask you, is there any part of what he went through that was insufficient for us? Was he not pierced enough? Was he not crushed enough? Was he not punished enough? Was he not wounded enough for us? If he was, then by faith that's available to us. But I you know, let's not dismiss this. This is just about being saved from sins. No, it also includes salvation from sickness, salvation, healing from demons. All right, that kind of thing. Now the other verse, tie it together. Matthew eight, verse fourteen. Now this is important. When we interpret the Old Testament, sometimes we can be helped by how the authors in the New Testament interpret the Old Testament. You follow me? So if we go to Matthew now, chapter 8, verse 14, let's read. This is about Jesus. Jesus came into Peter's house. He saw Peter's mother-in-law lying in the bed with a fever. He touched her hand, and the fever left her. And she got up and began to wait on him. A long time ago, there was a mother who had a child. He was in bed. He had a fever. She called and asked if somebody could come and pray for her. I went to the house. I laid hands on the little girl and prayed for her. Talked to the mother briefly, and I left. She told me later that almost immediately the fever left. She got up from the bed and she began to do her activities. Healing. Same kind of thing. When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. This was to fulfill. Alright, now I want you to notice. Demon-possessed, healing the sick, and sometimes sickness and demons are related. Not always, but sometimes they are, right? This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah. He took up our infirmities and carried our diseases. What verse is that from the Old Testament? Isaiah 53, verse 5. What is he talking about in the context here? He's talking about physical healing and healing from demons, right? Alright, so don't listen to those kinds of things that kill faith out there. Look at the scripture, follow what it says, let it speak to your heart. Amen? And I appreciate, I appreciate what they have to say, and many times they have a lot of great stuff to say. But if you're listening to one of those words, spit out the bones. Alright? I just don't receive that in Jesus' name. That is not what the Bible says. Amen. We can do that. Alright. Healing is a part of the atonement. Healing is available in part to believers now. It's a part of the atonement because it's a part of salvation. Salvation is what Jesus atoned for, our sins. It's what he gave us, salvation, right? It's comprehensive. Okay. I hope we got that. Thank you, Randy. Alright. Because Christ has defeated death and the grave, he has also defeated those things that result from the fall, death and the grave, including sickness and infirmity. One day we will see the completion of this restoration when our bodies will be what? Clothed with the imperishable. That is yet to come. Alright. So I've kind of diagrammed this for you here a little bit. Little simple one. I'm going to repeat this a few times. Alright, so. Yeah, that does work. Over here on this side, this is creation. We were created sinless. We were created in health. With me? Then there was the fall, and sin entered the world. This is the present fallen age. But something has taken place prior to the full restoration on this side after Jesus' second coming. Right? This is the last days. A little out of focus there. I was hoping I wasn't getting dizzy here. Just kind of looking at the. Alright, so redemption and restoration is all a part of this part. This is the last days. Peter stands up and says, you know, these are the last days. Yes. And the Holy Spirit has been poured out. The Holy Spirit outpouring is a part of the day of the Lord over here. But it's already come as a deposit into this age. Okay? All right, let's go on. While not all sickness is directly attributable to a specific sin in a person's life, don't put that on somebody. Oh, you're sick. You must have sinned. You know, let's not do that, okay? Let's not do that to one another. Sickness is, however, indirectly attributable to the sin that entered the world because of the fall of humankind. Alright? It did enter, we live in a fallen age. Unfortunately. And this is what I love about Christianity. Christianity is always true to what's there. You go to some religions or some cults, and it's like, well, you don't, your sickness really isn't there. What? No. Jesus, Paul said I left, well, who was his name? And Melita's sick. Right? Oh, that's a curse. No, that's not a curse. He's just saying what's what happened. You know, it's okay to say, I've got a cold. It's alright. Christianity is always true to what's there. All right, let's go on. To those who walk in faith, the conditions of the future age, including healing, are a part of the deposit that the Holy Spirit brings believers now. Okay, kind of repeating that. So let me also illustrate a couple more things to this chart. We've added just a few other things to it. God is the king of the ages. Now you've probably heard of something called dispensationalism, where they talk about this age and that age and many ages and all this, blah, blah, blah. When Jesus talked about ages, he talked about this age and the age to come. Leave it where he talked about it. Thank you very much. This age and the age to come. This is this age. This is the age to come. Alright? And that's what he would talk about. So there's no there's no apostolic age, and after that there's no more miracles. Is this where do people get this stuff? It's this age and the age to come. So God is called the King of the Ages, alright? And Satan is called the God of this age. So there is a kingdom of darkness that we face, right? But that is still under the king of the ages. Alright? He's maybe the God of this age, but not for long. Alright? There is something called the lake of fire with his name on it. Okay. Alright. How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power. And how he went around doing good. I love that. He did good. And healing all who were what? Under the power of the devil. Because God was with him. Certainly, there's a certain amount of the fact that we're in a fallen age, that there is then a power of the devil in this age, right? That's why we're in warfare. That's why it's not easy. That's why we sometimes have to do battle. And sometimes it could be demonic, or it could be sin, or it could be just plain viruses. Let's go on. Thank you, Randy. Sometimes I just state the obvious, you know. Sometimes it's like we just gotta complicate stuff. This is to be obvious. Miracles, including healing, manifest the essential core activity. This is John Ruthman, written a great, several great books. Core activity of his mission to displace the physical and spiritual ruin of the demonic kingdom by the wholeness of the kingdom of God. That's what it all is all about from a broad stroke of God's purpose, all right? The big picture thing. Okay, let's go on. All right. You like these charts? Oh, good. I'm glad you said. That's good. I like that. So I want to just point out something. In Isaiah 53, verse 5, it says, By his stripes you are healed. Did you notice that? Okay, so that's the prophet Isaiah in this age speaking forward to the cross, and it says, By his stripes you what? 1 Peter 2, 24. The one looks forward to the other. Okay, let's go on. So let me kind of summarize some of this right here. Okay, so as we've said, there's perfect health on this side. Disease and death entered. You saw that. Health begins to decline. People don't live as long as they used to. But in this age, there's healings and doctors that are often necessary. Are we still in this age? Do we still sometimes use doctors in this age? Alright. So there will be a future health that breaks in right here. So there's more supernatural healing evident in this part of this age. You with me? But we do not have perfect health yet. Sometimes we are healed, sometimes we are not. Alright? Now, let me say something. God has put in our bodies healing mechanisms. When you cut yourself, by and large, people who cut themselves, the blood will clot, and then it will heal, it repairs. Inside your body are white blood cells and things that fight against the disease of this age in this fallen age. Who put that in there? The doctors? God put that in you. It's to his glory that he put healing mechanisms within you. It's alright to go to a doctor and have your bones set. If you had a broken bone from an accident and you go to the doctor and he sets your bone, is that against God's will? No, he wants you to do that. There was a wonderful friend of our family, still is, who's a nurse, who went on a medical mission down into South America. While she was down there, they had basically two lines. One was to see the doctors and the nurses and to have an exam, you know, and possibly there might be something that they can help them with. Everything from, you know, vitamins to you know penicillin or whatever the case might be, right? All right. So then there was another line. And this line was a prayer line. And they would send people over here for prayer. Now there were some times, especially when they're on the field, field work like that, there are some things that they couldn't do. This one young lady came up, and you could tell there was a large bump kind of pushing out from her skin because she had broken her arm and had never been set correctly. So it had a large bump there. Well, there's nothing the doctors could do short of breaking the bones, which they couldn't do at in the field like this, and resetting them. So they sent the young girl to the other line to receive prayer. And she said, after a few moments there was a great big commotion over there where they were praying for the people, and she said she went back over again and felt, and there was no bump there. She had entirely been healed. She said, quote, it rocked my world. These things happen. Sometimes we we get so used to going to this line that we don't go to this line in faith so much. But it's okay, and it's okay to have both. It's not a sin to visit a doctor. Don't feel ashamed if you need a doctor's help. Most of the time, they're just helping the body to heal itself. Figuring something out that your body needs to adjust so it can heal. You with me? Alright, so addictions fight against God's healing in the body. This is why they are harmful to the temple of the Holy Spirit. He doesn't want addictions like that. I already shared the testimonies. Let's go on. In the 39th year, I want to point this verse of scripture out. I need to set this up just a little bit. Maria Woodworth Edder used to teach that going to doctors was wrong. And early Pentecostals used to teach this. Now, this verse of scripture was often used. It says in the 39th year of his reign, Asa was diseased in his feet. And his disease became severe. Yet even in his disease, he did not seek the Lord, but sought help from the physicians. And they would use this verse to say that God really doesn't want you to go to physicians. And uh Hagin used to tell you that that going to physicians, physicians are a part of the world. That's the world stuff. Doctors, physicians didn't put healing into your body. God put the healing into your body to help you. This is about soothsayers and incantations and all the physicians round about. If you look in the context there, he was going to the nations round about seeking outside of God. And this is what he was doing here. These are the kind of physicians he's talking about here. Well, we might call witch doctors in some cases. That's not to be taken as a principle to say physicians are against God's will. Okay? All right. I want to just kind of knock that in the head. Yeah, I remember being taught that years and years ago. Summary. All right. So, creation, fall, redemption. The future health is starting to break into the now. By faith, we can receive that. It is still good. Is there still healing going on in my body? Probably every minute of the day. That's a serious thing. That's the truth, okay? There is healing going on in my body all the time. God has put mechanisms in there, and it is to his glory. It brings a whole lot more glory when it's miraculously and supernaturally and divinely healed. Yes, but it's still something God did. So don't be ashamed if you have to go to the doctor, please. Alright, so now these things happened. He's talking about all these stuff in the Old Testament, to them as an example, but they were written down for our instruction. And then he throws in this phrase here, on whom the end of the ages has come. This is the end of the ages. When 2 Corinthians 5.17 says, any man is in Christ Jesus, he's what? A new creation. Most people, when they say new creation, they're thinking new person. And that's kind of the Baptist view of it. Kind of the John 3.16 view of it. We are born again, right? John chapter 3, born again. Now, that's true and part of it. We are new people. But that's not what Paul is saying. He's saying, anyone is in Christ Jesus, he is a new creation. The future has already penetrated the now and is within them. The new creation has come. The NIV twenty eleven says, any man is in Christ Jesus, there is a new creation. A new creation has entered this age from the future into the now. So would you all stand? You don't have to clap. It's all right.
SPEAKER_01: Yeah, let's do it. Did y'all get what he said? Okay, good. You don't have to yell. Um I just want to break off. Um there's a real Holy Spirit. What does it say? That the devil comes as an angel of light. The enemy comes, there's there's a real Holy Spirit, then there's a false Holy Spirit. And I've and I had this I had this thought while he was preaching that some of you you you're trying to live your life according to faith, but it's very intense and it's hurting you. It's because it's a false Holy Spirit. It's a religious, this condemning one, like, oh, if you do this, and so it's like you do one little step, and you're like, oh gosh, God's mad at me, oh gosh, God's mad at me. I was gonna break that off in the name of Jesus. This that's what I was hearing is this false Holy Spirit trying to bring condemnation, trying to it's like it's like an over religious. Spirit, if you don't do everything perfect, God's not gonna protect you, God's not gonna bless you. If you're not perfect, I just want to break that off in the name of Jesus. And I felt like when he said like this thing of going to the doctors, like you're some of you you're trying to figure some things out and you feel ashamed and condemned. We just want to break that off. Thank you, Dr. Randy, for sharing that. Because people need to hear that, like, oh my gosh, I'm not a person of faith if I went to a doctor. Let's break that off in the name of Jesus. Miss Tina said it so good while you're preaching. She said, Luke, one of the writers of the gospel, was a doctor.
SPEAKER_00: Yeah.
SPEAKER_01: Rick said that. Make sure we give him credit for that. The lady with the issue of blood comes and touches Jesus, but she had tried for years and she saw physicians, she saw doctors. I find it interesting. This is my personal thought. Her faith wasn't just the immediacy of her wanting to touch Jesus, it was the not giving up and trying everything she could. Okay? And this is what I want you to hear, because you're gonna hear this. Some of you are gonna be tempted to get offended at God when we pray for healing and declare healing, and you don't get healed right away. Listen to me. I uh y'all don't laugh at this and don't make fun of me. I've had a broke pinky for years. That's as far as I can straighten it, okay? You can laugh a little bit. It's funny. I prayed and been in healing ministries, and I had this thing like I'm getting healed today and still not healed. I work computers, I play piano. It actually makes it harder to play the piano. I'm not giving up praying, and I'm not concluding and changing my theology just because it didn't happen, okay? The Bible says ask and keep on asking, knock and keep on knocking, right? So when we say contending, if you've been prayed for prayed over for healing and you haven't been healed yet, our heart here goes up again. Next Sunday, get up and start thanking God for your healing because I will say this if it doesn't happen in this life, and I don't know why it wouldn't, God's ways are what? Higher. Okay? I don't understand that. Sometimes we get in trouble when we try to create theology and explain stuff and answer those questions that we can't really answer. Just don't do it. People come to me, you're a pastor, explain this. I don't know. I just know his ways are higher. Okay? Right. So, Lord, we trust you. We thank you for our healing. We thank you for our healing, God. And we I just want to invite the Holy Spirit right now, the healing minister of Christ. We see time and time again, Jesus would show up and he would heal all who were ill, he would heal their sicknesses, Father. Um, lady right here, black shirt. Will you wave at me? You kind of black shirt with some color on it. Yeah, you no, you just look to the right. Yeah. I just feel I just see just the healing anointing of God coming over you. It's like oil. I see it coming over you, and I just see it refreshing you, and there's been this lack of energy. This is what I feel like there's been this lack of energy going on, and it's almost like your day-to-day it's been hard, even just doing your normal day today. And I just see the healing oil of the Lord coming over you and reviving you. So, Father, I thank you for that over her life in the name of Jesus. I thank you in the name of Jesus. Thank you in the name of Jesus. I don't know, lady behind her, you got like red and white. Will you wave at me? Yeah, yeah. Do I know you? Are you new here? We did? Okay. I it's hard to see, just so you know. I just see this. I just heard this, okay? So just take it for what it is. I just saw the Lord healing your heart. And I feel like your heart's been broken, and you carry it well, and you do all the right steps with forgiving stuff, but there's been a deep wound. And it's not just, I'm when I say broken heart, it could be anything. But I see there's just been like a tear, there's been a hurt, and the Lord says, I'm healing that, and I'm making your walk whole. And you're going to be able to minister and encourage people in this. This is going to be part of your ministry in your life, is there's going to be there's going to be this anointing for healing and mending broken hearts. And this is something the Lord's put on, He's put a passion inside of you for this. The Lord says, I'm going to follow through and really do this, but you carry faith well. And I feel like the Lord really wants to commend you on that. That you don't let that stop you, don't let that hinder you. But he says, I'm actually going to make it where the felt part is also there. So, Father, we thank you for refreshing and healing over her, the full mending of a broken heart, Lord. We thank you for that, Jesus. And I don't know her story, I don't know anything like that, but I thank you, God, for what you're saying and doing here today, Lord. In the mighty name of Jesus. Thank you for that. Thank you, Lord. And we just thank you, Lord, for Miss Tammy. Lord, we thank you, God, that you're fully healing her body. Amen. In the name of Jesus, where you've started today, we say, Lord, bring it to completion in the name of Jesus. Bring it to full completion, Father. We thank you for wisdom. We thank you for grace and guiding and leading her steps in the mighty name of Jesus. Lord, and we just ask, let's stretch your hands towards Rick Watson. Lord, we ask that you'd heal his eyesight, restore his eyesight in the name of Jesus. You are the God who opens the blind eyes. We say that nothing's impossible for you. So we we make this request, Lord, once again. I've been asking for this every day, Lord. I ask that you return his eyesight in the name of Jesus. And even as Rick is there, Lord, we say that he's a proxy for Pastor Pete who lost sight in one of his eyes. We say restore sight to his eye in the name of Jesus. And Pastor Cheron as well, she hasn't lost eyesight, but she had a stroke and a lot of ailments came from that. Lord, we say restore her health from that stroke in the name of Jesus. Dizziness. Who's in here has been experiencing some dizziness here lately, even this week? There's been like random episodes of dizziness. Is that anybody in here? Right in the back, I see a hand. You actually I see two hands in the back. Is there anybody else you've been having dizziness as well? Because I heard this. Is there anybody else? So, Father, we just say right now, for these people that have been having dizzy episodes, or we just lift them right up right now, Father, and we just say complete healing over that. We say that dizziness, those dizzy spells be gone in the name of Jesus, Lord. Whatever that is, you know exactly what it is. And I even feel like it's different causes for the different different people in here that are having that. Complete healing in the name of Jesus. We ask for complete healing in the name of Jesus. Thank you, Father. Lethargy. What is lethargy? Isn't that like Yeah. Just tired. Who is anybody just had lethargy? Lethargy. Is it lethargy? Lethargy. We're in Georgia. Lethargy. Right here, one hand. Who else? Lethargy. Right there. Miss Pam, lethargy. We got you, woman. Yeah. Let's just surround Miss Pam on her birthday. We're just gonna breathe for complete healing. I saw a couple other hands. Brittany, keep your hand up. Who else is having letharg lethargy lethargy lethargy?
SPEAKER_00: Feeling lethargic.
SPEAKER_01: Well, Father, we thank you, Lord, that you're just gonna completely heal her. Come on, ladies. Let's just surround her and let's just love on Miss Pam this morning. Listen, we thank you, Father, that you're completely healing her head to toe, Father. And Lord, we thank you for the doctor's reports and the wisdom, Father, and the diagnosis. But we also believe the report of the Lord and would say that over Miss Pam, Father. We cancel every assignment we say, Lord, that her heart is working properly, Father, that her blood flow is working properly. We say any clogged arteries be unclogged in the name of Jesus. We speak complete health over her body in the mighty name of Jesus, Lord. And we say complete healing over anybody who has a lethargy. Lord, we just rebuke that. We renounce that, that tiredness. Even there's some people in here, you didn't raise your hands. There's some guys in here. You didn't raise when I said that and you heard tiredness, you're like, well, that's me. And you didn't raise your hand. Lord, I thank you that you see them. The Lord's kind of smiling and says, Listen, I know, and I'm gonna heal you too, Father. We thank you for restoration and energy, Father, and focus in the name of Jesus. Thank you, Lord. Thank you, Jesus. Lord, you're worthy of the praise. You're worthy of all the praise, Father. You're worthy of all the praise, Lord. Stretch your hands towards Paul right up here.
SPEAKER_00: Amen.
SPEAKER_01: Paul, I didn't I heard this. I it's it wasn't a yeah, go ahead and get your phone out. He always records prophetic stuff. Paul, I I I didn't I didn't hear physical healing, I heard a healing of the business. And I saw the Lord saying, I'm bringing these healing streams, and I saw these streams. It's like if you ever look how water, you know, if like if you look at like how rivers form and stuff, it starts as a stream. I saw these little streams starting to trickle in, but they're opening away for floodgates to open. So, Father, I thank you that you're bringing healing where there's been loss, where the enemy and there's been a there's been a demonic attack. Okay, everyone tries to say that stuff, sometimes it's not, sometimes it's just lack of wisdom or whatever, but there's been a demonic attack and assignment. I just want to speak over Paul and his business, Father. And we say build up the spiritual walls to guard uh to guard him, to protect him, to protect his business. We say complete healing and restoration in the name of Jesus over him. Thank you, Father. Isn't God good? He's good, right? He's good. Listen, please do this, get real before the Lord. I have been doing this, and this is what's it's so humbling is that the Holy Spirit will show you. If you allow him, say, Holy Spirit, where have I been wrong? Okay, that's what he's been doing with me. That's all, you know. I think I'm amazing. I think God pulled together, and I get before the Lord, angel's like, hey, we've got some stuff to work on. Listen, please, American church, it we need to do this. We need to recognize we do not have our act together. We cannot do anything without him. Amen. And if you fail, if you mess up, which you will, don't let condemnation win. Do not let the enemy win. The enemy wants you to quit, the enemy wants you to feel ashamed, the enemy does not want you running back to God. But the word of God says, Come to my throne of grace boldly. That doesn't mean don't come as just like thinking you're amazing. Come saying, I need you, Lord, and I know you're gonna respond with mercy. Come to Him. Bring the confession of your sin. Get, hey, open up those airways, okay? Say, Lord, I've been wrong with this. I've been wrong with this. Forgive me, God. Help me, Father. I feel led to do this, and I'd really, I'm not trying to toot my own horn. I really don't want you to think that at all. Let me give you a sample of my prayer life. This is what it's been lately, okay? I come before the Lord, I follow Jesus' pattern, I start by acknowledging him. Lord, I thank you, Father, that you're the God that created heaven and earth. Lord, I thank you that you're holy and righteous. There's no there's no one like you, Father. I thank you that you're a good shepherd. I thank you that you're a good father who loves his people, Lord, that you care for me. And I go, I go on and on this acknowledging him. What does his word say? I thank you that you're a righteous judge. You are coming to judge the world. And I recognize that, Lord. You're holy. There's none like you, Father. And then I begin to thank him, Lord. Thank you for your provision. Remember what we talked about with joy, thanking him. I go, I go through everything, everything I could possibly think of. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. As I've been doing this, Dr. Randy, this is amazing. He's bringing up things for remembrance that I forgot about where he was faithful.
SPEAKER_00: Yeah, good.
SPEAKER_01: I kid you not. And then I come before him and I start confessing sins. Lord, I did this thing again, Lord. I I come to you and I confess this thing right now. Lord, I confess, Lord, that I've been selfish. I confess, Lord, Lord, I repent for talking to my wife mean. Lord, I repent for the fear that I've come that I've allowed in my life. Lord, I I repent for not trusting you to provide for me, Lord. I Lord, forgive me for talking bad about that person. Lord, I gossip and talk bad about them behind their back. I did that thing again, I said I'd never do again. Lord, please forgive me. And just everything. Lord, I Lord, I repent for having an addiction to sugar. I'm not ready to lay it down yet, but I'm repenting for it. That will be step two. I'm telling you, as I've been doing this, the Holy Spirit Spirit's been pointing out more stuff. I didn't tell you everything I'm repenting of because some of y'all would judge me and whatever. We're not there yet. But I'm gonna let you know it's all there. Any little thing. There's things I've repented for a thousand times. And this is what I'm saying is that it's in those moments that's where it's easy to want to quit. Listen, there's no condemnation. That's where you're gonna want to quit. You're gonna feel ashamed. You don't want to talk to God. Don't do that. Say, Lord, I thank you that your word says, if we confess our sins, you're faithful and just to forgive us. Right? And his blood cleanses us. So I say, Lord, I thank you that your word says this. My sins are pierced to the cross. The demonic realm does not like that. I sometimes I have to remind those demons, hey, you want to come and bring all my junk back. I want you to know something that the God of heaven says he's forgotten it. It's pierced to the cross. Your demons want to come and remind you of your stuff, right? What does Paul say? I don't look behind me, I look forward. Your demons want you doing this. Who are you to think that you can do anything for God? Who are you to think that you're worthy of any healing? They want you to feel condemned. Lord, I thank you that your blood cleanses me of unrighteousness. Amen. Confess your sins and then make your petitions known. Ask God to help you. We can do nothing apart from Christ, okay? Listen, I'm talking to some guys here. You need to hear this. You're trying to overcome things. You think it's impossible? Say, Lord, I can't do any of this out to you. I need your help. Your word says he will give you the desire. Some of us we could do it, we just don't care enough to. I've had to ask God, you know, there's some sins I have in my life that I'm not actually upset about. I've had to repent of that. Lord, I have a rebellious heart. I don't even care that I've been sinning and doing this. It doesn't phase me. I have a rebellion in my heart. Lord, I need you to change my desires. Are y'all hearing this? I need you to change my desires because Philippians, I believe Philippians chapter 2 maybe says that. He says, He'll give us the ability to do what pleases him. Lord, change my desires and give me the ability to do what pleases you. I cannot do this without you. Amen. So, Father, we just say as we go out, Lord, we speak complete healing. We thank you for Dr. Randy and the blessing he is. We ask that you bless his life, bless his family, bless his household, bless his legacy. We thank you for the ministry that has come through him and Miss Kim's life, Father. Bless them, bless them, bless them. In the mighty name of Jesus, Lord, I speak your protection and your blood over this church and every family, every grandmother, grandfather, mother, father, Lord, husband and wife, son and daughter, cousin, Lord. We speak the life of Christ over them. We say blood of Jesus over them. They are protected. They are the sons and daughters of God, the Most High. And as they go out, they are blessed, Lord. I thank you for open heavens over their life, Father. I thank you for healing, restoration, Lord, purification, God, that they're being made into the image of Christ as they go forth in the mighty name of Jesus. And everyone said, Amen, amen, amen. Oh, Miss Brittany, come on up.
SPEAKER_02: Ladies, don't forget if you want to help out, just come meet us in the room, straight back, the preteen room. We'll give you a packet, just a few minutes of your time if you want to help get the word out about the women's ministry. Okay?