SPEAKER_00: Hi, my name is Michelle Steele. Pastor Phillip and I want to thank you for listening to this message from Life of Faith First. We have more resources available to help you build your faith and bring your world by the Word of God. From our website, lifeoffaith.net, you can connect to our YouTube channel, watch the live stream feed from our church services, access books and downloads in our web store, and discover more about Life of Faith Church, producing life city, state, nation, and world. Visit lifeoffaith.net today.
SPEAKER_01: God's good to us. Hallelujah. Let's uh start in Psalm 107. And we're continuing with this, and we've been looking at the the same word, uh, same results. And of course we uh welcome everyone who's here today, everyone watching online, God bless you.
SPEAKER_02: The uh word of God, we've made the statement that the word of God is a record of first of all what God has done. It's it it is a record of what God has done.
SPEAKER_01: It is an account of what God has done. It is a record of what he's doing today, what he's presently doing.
SPEAKER_02: And thirdly, it is his will and desire for every person that will believe. It's a record of his will and desire for every person that will believe.
SPEAKER_01: And so a proper understanding and a proper knowledge of God and a proper knowledge of his word are vital because they work harmoniously.
SPEAKER_02: All right. God does nothing outside of his word. Uh he does nothing that his word says he won't do, he does he never fails to do anything that his word says he will do, uh, because God and his word are vitally connected. And uh that's why the word says different things.
SPEAKER_01: Numbers 23, 19, for instance, says that God's not a man that he should lie, uh, he's not the son of man that he should repent. Well, why will he never have to repent? Because he'll never lie.
SPEAKER_02: Uh, he cannot lie. Uh Malachi 3.6 says God doesn't change. And because God and his word are so vitally linked, then his word never changes. And when someone says, well, you know, that was God's will then, that's not God's will now, they don't know God or his word. Because God cannot change. And he has not changed, and he will not change. Uh then Titus 1 2 says, God cannot lie. God cannot lie. And that's important because uh just not lying is one thing, but cannot lie, totally different issue, totally different circumstance. Uh God cannot lie. And so the same attributes that God owns are found in his word. All right, the same attributes that he owns is found in his word. Everything God is, his word is. Everything that the word says about God, God is. And uh Psalm 107.20 gives us an introduction into this. And it says that he, God, sent his word and healed them and delivered them from their destruction, talking about his people. Uh, in the perfect context, the people of Israel, the people under the covenant of Abraham that we've been brought into as believers. And it says he sent his word and healed them. The amplified Bible says he sends forth his word and heals them. So the word is still the healing channel and rescues them from the pit and destruction. So he sends his word and heals them. The word healed there is the Hebrew word Rapha, R-A-P-H-A. It's the same word we find in Exodus 15, where he said, I'm the Lord that heals you, I am Jehovah, I am the eternal, the self-existent one, Rapha, I am the Lord, your eternal healer. So God always exists in the form of our healer. Well, if God always exists in the form of our healer, then his word is always in the form of our healing. All right, and in the word is the healing power of God. This is so important because God's word is his will and his desire for every person today. And so if I see it in the word, then I know his will. Now that can sound elementary, it can sound oversimplified to many, but this is the issue. This is the question. This is the answer to the question. When people say, How do I know God's will? You find what his word says about anything. Now, I know there are specific things like what do I do with my life? What am I called to do? Uh, you're not going to find a specific answer that you're called to work for this company or you're called to do this, but you can find the aspects of God's will. What is God's will? Well, Romans chapter 12 says it's good, acceptable, and perfect. So the will of God is good. The will of God is acceptable, the will of God is perfect. Those are not three types of God's will, those are three adjectives describing God's will: good, acceptable, and perfect. All right, so if it's not good, it's not God's will. And people will always say, well, why do bad things happen to good people? Because they don't know God's word. If I know God's word, I know what to accept and what to reject. Amen. You know, when people say, well, you know, you know, it it uh uh uh bad things happen to everybody, they don't have to. They don't have to. And we've all faced things and we'll all face things. But what I'm trying to explain to you, when I understand that it's not God's will that destruction come into my life in any form, in any fashion, I have a foundation to stand on. I have God's will on the situation. Hallelujah. And God's word does more than just show us his ability, it shows us his will. You know, people have said over the years, well, all you got to do is read the word, and you can see that God can do anything. But do you believe that it's God's will that he do that for you? Because they're not just stories. I heard a man, a very famous theologian one time, he made a statement, and I won't uh obviously quote his name, but he made a statement, he said, the Bible is not about you. Well, nothing could be further from the truth. And he used the illustration about David and Goliath. He said, That's how David defeated Goliath. That has nothing to do with you. No, the Bible says that was an example for me. I can take the same principles David used to defeat his giant and defeat my giant. Whatever it may be. So the Bible is about me. And it is about you. It's God's personal directive about you. Hallelujah. And so when he said in Psalm 107, 20, he sent his word and healed them, then there's this other plethora of scriptures that come. God is no respecter of persons, right? What he's done for others, he'll do for me. So if he sent his word and healed them and delivered them and the amplified rightly brings it into the present progressive, he sends his word and heals them. So if God sent his word and healed them and they were his people, I am his purchased possession, I've been bought by the blood of Jesus, then I am his people and you are his people. So if he sent his word and healed them and delivered them from their destruction, he is still sending his word today and healing us and delivering us from our destruction. Hallelujah. But but here's the thing. Here's the thing. Before I can believe I'm already healed, because you know we teach that and we should, you know, that we were healed when Jesus took stripes on his back, we were healed when the price was paid. But before I can believe that I'm already healed, I have to believe it's God's will to heal. Bad reports are changed under the power of the word. Not knowing God can. They're changed under the power of the word, not knowing God can. I'll say it again. They're changed under the power of the word. Not knowing God can heal. You can say, I know God can heal till you're blue in the face. That will not change anything. Because that's like saying it's hot in here, it's hot in here. I know it's hot in here, I know it's hot in here. Go to the thermostat and change it. That's how it changes. The word of God changes the circumstance. Hallelujah. That's how bad reports are changed. See, it's inevitable at some point I'm gonna get a bad report somewhere. Whether it's physical, whether it's in a relationship, whether whatever it may be, the bad report will come. That bad report is changed under the power of the word. Because the word is the opposite of the bad report. The word is the good report. Right? And Isaiah, in talking about prophesying to the people of Israel, he asked them this question: Who has believed our report? And then he said, And to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? And the answer was those that believe God. And the arm of the Lord is always significant and representative of the strength of God, the ability of God, the power of God. And so he said, The ones that the arm of the Lord is revealed to are those that believe the report of the Lord. Well, this is the report of the Lord. Hallelujah. Glory to God. So bad reports are changed under the power of the word. Not knowing that God can heal. Healing comes from knowing the word, not from knowing God can heal. No, we need to know that God can heal. But knowing God can heal does not mean that I believe I'm healed. See, there's the difference. And that's what I've always got to be cautious about. Having a knowledge of what God can do and even what God has done. You can be sitting next to somebody today that God has healed, and yet you don't really believe God will heal you. Well, I know God can heal because I saw them healed. That doesn't mean that you believe God will heal you. That knowledge, that surety, that certainty only comes from the Word. It only comes from the Word. All right? Because there's a point in time when I'm ingesting the Word of God consistently concerning any situation, that then the Word of God begins to embed itself in my spirit, and that certainty that we call faith begins to rise. And I know that this is no longer just a promise, this is a fact. I am healed. Amen. And and that's how bad reports are changed. See, questions don't change a bad report. Where did I miss it? What did I do wrong? How come this happened? That won't change a bad report. Well, how long do I have to deal with this? That won't change a bad report. Right? Listen, I'm I know mo I know most of y'all in here, I know most of you have either had children or you have children, and you've probably been on a long trip with them, and you've heard more than once. Are we there yet? That question does not change the amount of miles that we have to drive. Now, if you want to stop at McDonald's up the next exit, don't say that no more. Now we don't say that, but right? Hallelujah. But you've heard, and that question doesn't change anything. Will it help me? Will it help you, right? Now the child obviously don't understand this, but are we there yet? Would it help them to say, no, we have 672 more miles to go? No. It's gonna make things worse. Man, we've been driving. How long have we been driving? Has to be hours, 30 minutes. Questions don't change it. Amen. And and that's when the enemy, that's when the enemy works. That's when doubt wants to work, is with all those questions. Where did I fail? Where did I miss it? What did I do? How come and why and and who and and whatever. And here's the issue: that doesn't change the bad report. The bad report just keeps working while I'm questioning. What puts a stop to the bad report is no, wait a minute. He sent his word and he healed me. This is what I believe. Right? Knowing God can doesn't change a bad report. Well, I know God can do anything, but that doesn't change the bad report. What changes the bad report is believing I am. Amen. See, what do you believe? Because the door of healing swings on what you believe. And it and it swings on what you believe specifically concerning three very specific issues. God. Number one, God. I remember when I was a boy growing up, uh one of my dad's favorite ministers was a minister from the days of the voice of healing, and he put out long plane albums. Most of them did then, but he put out long plane albums. We had a bunch of them. And one of his most famous messages was God is a killer. And he preached that everywhere. Taught, you know, that God was a killer, and he went through the word of God and and used different, you know, uh incidents from the word of God. You know what I mean? Ananias and Sapphira, Acts chapter 5, standing in in the church. You sell the land for so much, yep, sold it for so much. How come you lied to the Holy Ghost? Right? Fell over dead. Now, nowhere in that scripture does it say God killed them. Right? It doesn't say that. Their lie killed them, their deception killed them. All right? But here's the point is is that same minister that would teach God as a killer, then would have a prayer line and 77 wheelchairs get emptied. They just heard God was a killer, but yet they got healed. Why? It depends on what you believe about God. What do you believe about God? See, I can sit in a room full of unbelief, and I don't suggest that, but I can sit in a room full of unbelief and still get healed because of what I believe about God. What do you believe? And that's what's hard for many people to grasp at times. Well, you know, I've been believing for this person or with this person, and we're not seeing any change. What do they believe about it? All right? So what do you believe about God? And so that man evidently in his heart believed that God was a killer. What do you believe about God? Now, now, right? So if if I believe God is a healer, if I believe that God is compassionate, if I believe that God is merciful, if I believe that God is love, and all of those are adjectives that God uses about himself, right? He says, I'm the merciful God, Deuteronomy chapter 7. I'm the faithful God, the merciful God that keeps covenant and mercy unto a thousand generations. He said in 1 John chapter 5 and 1 John chapter 4, he said, I am love. Right? He said, I am compassionate. Over and over, you can lose track of the times in the four gospels. It says Jesus had compassion on them and healed them. Jesus had compassion on them and touched their eyes and said, According to your faith be it unto you. He saw the multitude and he had compassion and healed all their sick. Right? Because he had compassion. See, if that's what you believe about God, then you're one step closer to walking in your healing. Because if God's love and God's mercy and God's compassion, then we see over and over again in the four gospels when people ask for mercy, they got healing. Son of David, have mercy on me. What do you want? That I would see. According to your faith, be it unto you, have mercy, and they got healing. Lepers cried out, have mercy on us, and they got healing. Because mercy is healing, healing is mercy. Hallelujah. Secondly, what do we believe about his word? That's what we're centering up on today. Well, he said his word was healing. He sent his word and healed them. What do we believe about what he said he would do? Hallelujah. What he said he would do. I don't have time to teach on all of this because we have a specific topic, but here's the thing. You know, people will talk about God judging and God being a God of judgment in the Old Testament and even some in the New Testament. But what they what they fail to look at is all of the reprieves that God gave them up to that point. All the times He said, Look, I don't want you to do this, I want you to do this. Because if you do this, judgment's gonna come. And God would say, Judgment's gonna come if you don't stop. And it wouldn't happen for hundreds of years. Because he was giving them a chance to change. And then it would find. See, that's that's that's what do you believe about what God said he would do? Well, he said, I'm the God that heals you. Hallelujah. He said, He sends his word and he heals us. So that's what I believe about what God said he would do. That answers the question every time. Hallelujah. Because you can't I know again that this is something that can seem simple, but you can never allow the current circumstance or the report to speak louder than the truth. Amen. I I I gotta be cautious with this because I want you to hear my heart when I say this. There are precautions, there are things that you've got to, I understand that that we need to do. But here's the thing there are people that every new thing that comes out, they're gonna have to partake of it because. Because they start fixating on it. And I've said this over and over and over and over again. It's perfectly right to know the facts of what you're dealing with. But there are people that can tell you every word the doctor said to them, exactly what he said in his report. They know the periods, the commas, the colons, that right? They know all of the verbiage that the doctor gave. And they're always bringing that report and comparing it to what God said. Well, I know I'm healed, but the doctor said, wait a minute. I know I'm healed, not but the doctor said. I'm healed in spite of what the doctor said. So I'm not gonna hang on to this report and let it shake. Um if I'm healed, I'm healed. And that's what I'm standing on. Right? And and and yeah, but I'm still having to take medicine. That doesn't change the fact that you're healed. Amen. You know, I'm married. Many of you in here are married. I'm married. My wife is not in this room. That does not change the fact that I'm married. That doesn't mean I go act like I'm not married because she's not here. You don't act like you're not healed because you don't feel healed. Just because you don't feel like it doesn't mean you act like you're not. You gotta act like what you believe you are in whatever capacity that you can. Oh, hallelujah. Do you see that? This is so important. Because I've got to whatever I can do. Amen. Because if I don't do that, then I'm failing in part of my responsibility. And and part of that door swinging is what I believe about my responsibility. What is my responsibility where my healing is concerned? I remember I read uh Dodie Osteen's book, uh, who Dodie was John Osteen's wife and healed of cancer, and her book was entitled Healed of Cancer. And uh she made the statement. Now, now I don't say this for everybody, but it's just an illustration of what I'm talking about. She said, when I went home, because the doctors told them there's nothing we can do. They said, we can give her some treatment, but it's gonna affect her very little. And so they went home. And she said, when I went home, she said, I never got in bed and allowed other people to take care of me. She said, because I knew if I did, I wouldn't get up. She said, I would get up in the morning and I wouldn't even let myself take naps. Now, again, I'm not telling you to do that. I'm saying this is what she said. Right? And she said, because I knew as bad as I felt, I would I would begin to just give in to that. And so she said, I had to make myself get up and make the beds and vacuum the floor and go pray for other people. Amen. See, my responsibility is standing, acting, speaking, talking like what I believe I am. I believe I'm healed. And so the fact that I don't feel good does not change what I believe. The fact that I'm still taking treatment doesn't change what I believe. The fact that I went back to the doctor and there doesn't seem to be any change doesn't change what I believe. I believe I'm healed. Well, what if you die? The last words on my lips will be, I believe I'm healed. Better to go out of this world believing God for something that other people claim didn't happen, than to go out of this world doubting God. Hallelujah. I'm helping you. See, you you you've you've got to spend time. Part of what the word does is it convinces you. It convinces you. Remember what the word says in the book of Hebrews? Uh, the writer of Hebrews made this statement about the people of Israel where they failed. He said the word preach did not profit them because it wasn't mixed with faith in the heart of them that heard it. Faith is conviction. The Greek word pistis, P-I-S-T-I-S, by definition is to be convinced or to have conviction. So you can read something in the word and say, Well, look there, by his stripes I'm healed. Doesn't mean you're convinced. I gotta allow myself to be convinced. I see it in the word, I believe it, but there comes a time when I'm convinced. It's that conviction that causes you to stand in the face of what seems to be a negative report. Or the pain in my body. You know, and I understand about pain. I've been there. I do, I understand. But here's what I want you to see. Pain is not evidence that I'm not healed. Challenges. Right? Well, if I if I was healed, this wouldn't bother me or that wouldn't bother me. If it's still bothering you, that's not evidence that you're not healed. Maybe you need to go to God and say, should I keep eating that? Or should I keep ingesting that? Because it seemed like every time I do, it messes me up. It may not be healing that you need, it may be may need extraction of that thing. Oh, hallelujah. See, because I've told you, I've told you uh different stories over the years, man of God that I greatly have great respect for, that radically changed our life. He said that when he got close to his 70s, he said my body started going the direction that all of my ancestors had gone where their health was concerned. And he said, I went to the Lord about it. And you know the interesting thing is, now, the Lord didn't tell him you need to confess this six more times a day or whatever. He said, That's why I told you to start exercising and don't stop. He said, Because you've got to partake of that naturally so that the spiritual side can work the way it's supposed to work. Amen. Do you see this? See, what's my responsibility? God is showing him your responsibility is to get up and do something. Right? Who who starts having tra you start having trouble with your mind when you quit using your mind? You start having trouble with your body when you quit moving your body. Amen. There's no such thing as a lazy boy year where you can just, that's it, and I'm just lazy boy from here on out. Right? See, now I'm not putting up any defense. Amen. I knew a minister that would lay hands on people and see people healed. I saw it from the time I was a little boy. See people healed, see uh lives changed, right? But fought things in his body all the time. Why? Because he never went to the Lord. He never asked the Lord, should I be doing this or should I be doing another thing? Here's my point in saying this: my responsibility is to do the things that are going to produce health and healing in my body, which is number one, ingesting the word of God, which is health. So when I'm taking the word of God, I'm taking health. So I'm confessing the word, I'm declaring the word, but it's what I have partaken of is health. Hallelujah. In Luke 5 and verse 15. Hallelujah. It says concerning Jesus, so much more went there a fame abroad of him, and great multitudes came together, notice, to hear and to be healed of him, of their infirmities. One translation says, great numbers of people came together to give hearing to his words and be made well from their diseases. Another says, great crowds came together so they might listen and be cured by him from their infirmities. So they came to hear the word and to be healed. So immediately we see where the healing power is in the word. In the word. When you partake of the word, you're ingesting healing. What does that mean? That this is you doing something about your healing. You're not just waiting. I'm doing something about it. Hallelujah. And so I'm going, I'm going through the word, I'm ingesting the word, I'm finding the word on those different things. Amen. When when I remember one time I was I was believing with somebody for organs, organs that needed to be healed and needed to be repaired. And, you know, when you go through the word of God, you can't find the word organs. I mean, you don't find the word organs, but you find the word reins over and over again. R-E-I-N-S. That's your organs. Kidneys, liver, all right? That's your organs. And it says, He keeps my reins. So he keeps my organs. And so when you're declaring, and understand this is so important. So when you say, my heart beats with the rhythm of life, you're not just making a confession. You're taking the word and ingesting the word, and the word is now health to you. Hallelujah. And so it's it's I do want people to pray for me, and I do stand in faith and in agreement and have hands laid on me. But here's the thing: by ingesting the word, I am actively doing something about my healing. I'm not just waiting. Hallelujah. That was my point in telling you the story about the man of God that I so greatly respect, that knows the word, that walks in healing. But God said, Listen, you got to do something about your health. You got to start doing this. Why? Because now I'm actively doing something about my health and my healing. Amen. You're not just waiting. And so every time you take the time to confess the word of God, you're not just doing something that's a habit or doing something because uh that's what we do. You're taking the time to partake of healing every day. You're taking the time to partake of health every day. Hallelujah. And the other things may be there, the symptoms may be there, but you've partaken of your health. And so it's working. Amen. When's the word working in you right now? How's it working mightily?
unknown: Right?
SPEAKER_02: What's it doing? It's overcoming all the things of sickness, all the curse, all disease. Amen. The word is working in you right now. Hallelujah. And see, that becomes your answer. Instead of a quest, see, you don't need a question, you need an answer. Well, I believe I'm healed, but why? No, see, that's that's the question. I believe I'm healed, settles it. That settles it. Because the word's working mightily in me. Well, how do you know you're healed? The word's working. Why do you believe you're healed? The word's working. How do you know the word's working? Amen. In Matthew chapter 8. And uh we'll read one verse. This again is a familiar verse to many. The story of the centurion that had, Luke says they had sent people to Jesus to ask him to come and heal his servant. And Jesus had said, I'll come heal him. But the man spoke up and told him, I'm not worthy that you should come under my roof. Notice, but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. The Weast Bible says, Only speak a word, and my servant will be healed. Another says, So I know that all you need to do is stand here and command healing, and he'll be instantly healed. Now, I do realize that there are people that will say, Well, you know, that was Jesus, and you know, Jesus could do that. Well, but the the Bible declares the same thing about us. He says, You'll have what you say. Mark chapter 11, verse 23 and 24 says, We'll have what we say. Psalm 116, 10, David says, We have the same spirit of faith, we believe and we speak. And then Paul said in uh the book of 2 Corinthians, he said, We also having the same spirit of faith. According as it is written, I have believed and therefore have I spoken. We also believe and therefore speak. Romans chapter 4, verse 17 says, We call those things that be not as though they were. Is that right? Well, well, well, what is that? Speaking the word. I was I was uh having devotions with Lily the other day at around the breakfast table and we were talking about calling things that be not as though they were. Uh we use Charles Capp's devotional shaping uh the future, uh, tomorrow, shape shaping tomorrow today. And anyway, we were going through that and we were talking about this. She stopped me, very perceptive, and she stopped me, and she said, You know, some people would say that that you're just lying when you do that. I wish I'd have thought of that when I was nine years old. And it opened the door for me to say no. And I asked her the question that Charles asked a lot of people. Uh I said, Lily, how can we be lying saying what God said? And she said, Well, we can't. See, this man, notice, he said, speak the word, and my servant shall be healed. Well, that's certainty, right? That's certainty, my servant shall be healed. You speak the word. So when the word is spoken, and I know that again, it is an oversimplification. But we're gonna see this from the scriptures, and we can see it in all three of these that we're gonna read, but I want you to see it this way: speak the word, and my servant shall be healed. Hallelujah. Verse 13. Jesus said to the centurion, Go your way, and as you have believed, be it done unto you. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour. So we can see from these scriptures, when did the servant start getting healed? The moment Jesus said, spoke the word. He said, Speak the word, my servant will be healed. In that very hour he was healed. Amen. So there may be a period of time between I am the healed of the Lord, and there's the manifestation, it's out of my body. But will it happen? Yes, because you're partaking of healing. Amen. Hallelujah. Speak the word only, he said. And what? I'll believe what you say. So the word spoken held the healing. You gotta believe the word and believe the word you speak. Hallelujah. And and again, it goes it goes back to that. It's not, well, I believe the word, but no, no, that's not it. I believe the word period. Amen. I remember my wife dealing with uh a situation one time, dealing with a person, and uh they were telling her how it felt. And you know, feelings are real. You know, no matter what people say, you know, you'll you'll hear people say, Well, you know, you can't pay attention to your feelings. Well, you know, there are certain feelings that you can't help but pay attention to. I mean, I don't I don't know if you've ever been in that much pain ever in your life, but that there's just no way, right? I remember a pastor telling a story one time about he was on a ministry trip and he got such a bad toothache. He was in Tulsa, he got such a bad toothache, he said, I got up in the middle of the night and just pounded my head against the wall, trying to just feel something other than that toothache. Right? Well, that's pain. If you've ever dealt with anything like that, you understand it's just there. You can't ignore it. Right? So we understand, uh we understand about feelings and and and things like that. But this person kept telling my wife, well, this is what it feels like. It just feels like. And my wife looked at them in compassion. She said, We can't help how it feels, but we can help how we believe. If I'm gonna change how it feels, I've got to be believing right. Amen. That's what changes the feeling. Remember, the what changes the bad report is the word. Amen. So you gotta speak the word and believe the word you speak. When you say my body functions in the perfection that God created it to function, then you don't get sidetracked because it looks like it's not. I don't go looking for another doctor's opinion, hoping to get a better report than the one I got previously. Most of the time, what happens in that arena is I get a worse report. Or more of the same. Because doctors, God bless them, are limited. There's just not a lot, they're still limited with all the medical advances. Here's my point. So if I'm putting my faith and maybe I'll get a better report over here, what if I get a bad report? What if I get a worse report? What if they say it's not just this, it might be this. Hallelujah. Amen. You know, I I went to the doctor for my physical a few years ago, and uh, and I I have a really comical doctor. He actually thinks he's funnier than he really is, but in any event, I was I was talking to him and and I asked him, I had a spot over here on my my face, and I asked him, I said, you know, does that look like anything to you? And of course, his response was, yeah, it looks like too many birthdays. And so, anyway, yeah, I wanted to tell him how much older he was than me. But anyway, uh he he didn't, you know, he said, I don't think it's anything. And so then I went back the next year, and uh, well, it was still there and and it was different, it it wasn't the same. And I asked him, I said, you know, I I asked you about this last year, and you said it was too many birthdays, and he laughed. I didn't find it so funny, but anyway, he laughed. And but then he said to me, he said, uh, he said, uh, no, he said, you probably need to get that looked at. He said, I think you need to get that looked at. Well, I had already been declaring the word over it, right? I had already been, I mean, I didn't know what it was, but I didn't like it. And so, but anyway, here's the point is, you know, I went to the uh uh the dermatologist, and you know, here's what you hear a lot. Well, we're just gonna believe that it's not this. Well, I can't really do that. Because what if it's already that? You following what I'm saying? People will come and they'll say, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow and I want you to believe me that I'll get a good report. Can't. I can believe you're healed regardless of the report. Because there's not one scripture here that says you won't get a bad report. But it says, in face of the bad report, whose report are you going to believe? Right? And so I went and and and you know, they took a uh a biopsy of it and and uh and and whatnot and and called me back, you know, in about a week and said, well, yeah, it is, it's you know, it's cancerous, and and that's that's uh, you know, the issue. And and they told me the things that they were gonna do, and and uh it wasn't a really invasive treatment. It was it I didn't like it, but it was still not anything horrible. But here's the point is I got off the phone with them and I told my wife, I said, well, they they found out that it's this, but I had already been declaring I'm a cancer-free zone. I had already made the decision that cancer was a rebellion of my body against its normal operation. Because that's what cancer is rogue cells that are not acting like they should be acting. That's an oversimplified version. I'm not a medical professional. But here's the point. So here's what I did. I said, now Lord, I'm working the word. I've been working the word. I believe the word's already working, it's plucked up, it's rooted out of my body. I said, I'm gonna go through this treatment, I'm gonna believe the treatment's gonna work 100%. Amen. And so I did what they told me to do, and and and then after that prescribed treatment, they asked me to come in, and and of course I came in and they said, Well, looks like we got it all. I said, Well, praise the Lord. You know, I knew who got it all. But here's my point. So, what would have happened if I would have gone back for that second physical and he would have said, Yeah, you need to have this look down. What? What do you mean? You said it was nothing, and everything falls apart, everything caves in. I'd already been declaring the word. Amen. Somebody says, Well, yeah, I got these symptoms and uh you know, in my heart, and I and I got these feelings. What do I do? Go to the doctor. Well, what if they give me a bad report? Then they give you a bad report. We just work the word. Do you see what I'm saying? So, what I'm trying to get you to understand is you're working the word. The word is healing. You're not afraid to go to the doctor, you're not concerned about what the doctor may say because you're already taking healing. Well, what if they say this? You're you're already taking healing. Amen. This may this may sound very simple. Here's what we'll do. If you come to me with any situation, no matter how grave it is, here's what we'll do. We'll just deal with it. We'll take the word of God and we'll deal with it. Amen. I had a person tell me one time, I they said, I've heard you get to hear bad reports from people, and you you never panic. You never, there's no reason. The word of God says this. Amen. I'm taking healing. That's why you got to see, that's why what I said, your responsibility. The door to healing hinges on what you believe about your responsibility. You can't just say, well, God's got that and just go on about your business. You got to do something. You've got to be taking healing every day. Maybe massive doses. You can't overdose, so it might not hurt to just try. Right? This is important. Because this is where a lot of people miss it. When you're speaking life over your body, you're speaking life over every part of your body. You're speaking life over your heart, your lungs, your kidneys, every part of your body. You're speaking life over it. If it's not working properly, it's because there's the absence of life in it. And so you're speaking the life of the word of God. The Bible says the word is life and light. Oh, hallelujah. I just did it. I just preached myself happy. Matthew, let's look at Mark 7. I looked at the clock and thought, I gotta keep moving. But this is so important. This is so important. Because you're you're you're partaking of healing. I told the story before of the minister that that uh was telling the story before he had gotten saved. He had he had been in uh the drug culture and intravenous drugs and and these different things. And uh, you know, that has a habit of affecting your liver and uh hepatitis B, right? And and and uh will lead to cancer. And so he went to the doctor, he had been facing some things, and and he had noticed that his, you know, his color wasn't good. And so he went to the doctor and he said, Um I was there in the doctor in the office, and the doctor told me, you know, that uh he had this certain form of cancer and that it was advanced. And he said, uh, I just sit there and I said, Can I, can you excuse me for a minute? And he said, I just walked out in the hallway and walked down around the corner, and I said, This is what I believe. By the stripes of Jesus, I'm healed. And he said, I walked back in and sat in the doctor's office and I said, Okay, where do we go from here? Where do we go? He had already settled it. I'm healed. He had what did he do when he went around that corner? He took him some healing and he said, I'm healed. That now he firmly established what he believed. There can be no doubt about what you believe. What do you believe? This is what I believe. I told you the story about the young man that called me, and the doctors were talking about his his baby that had been born, Jaden, and he had been born. And when he was born, uh the doctors gave him zero percent chance to live. Not one percent, zero percent chance to live. Half of his heart was missing. The main artery that supplies blood to the heart was gone. It wasn't there, it didn't exist. They said 0% chance to live. They said we need to take him off the machine, wrap him up, let you guys spend. They said, five minutes with him. In five minutes, he'll die. We'll take him off the machine, he'll be dead in five minutes. And he's calling me. He said, Pastor, what do we do? And I said, You need to let me pray about it. Amen. And so I prayed about it, and you you remember I went and talked to my wife, and and by the Spirit of the Lord, she said, Philip, they cannot tell them what to believe. And so I went and I asked him. His name's Josh Joachim. And I asked him, I said, Joshua, I said, What are you guys believing? What do you believe? And he said, I believe that God will heal my son. And I said, Okay, then that's where we're at. And I said, they can't tell you what to believe. I said, so you need to go tell them that you're not taking your son off the machine, that you're gonna believe God to heal him. Well, thankfully, he was with compassionate people. They understood, maybe they thought he was in shock, I don't know. But they left the child on the machine. And you know what was interesting to me? They begin to figure out that they could do things that before they didn't know they could do. I just got a picture not too long ago of that young man and his little baby brother and dad, Josh, and now uh uh Jaden is nine years old. That had been given 0% chance to live. Amen. My own grandson was born with a hole in his heart the size of a quarter. Six months, six months was born three months premature. Hole in his heart the size of a quarter. He'll have to have open heart surgery. No, Griffin's heart is fixed in Jesus' name. That's what we declared. I still have the text on my phone from my daughter-in-law as he progressed through the years. She said, I just had Griffin's cardiologist appointment, and they have said that the hole that was the size of a quarter is now so small you can't even hardly see it. He will never need heart surgery. That's just partaking of healing. Every time I'd be with him, I'd get hands on him. I'd say, Father, I thank you. I thank you. Griffin's heart is whole. It's well in the name of Jesus. And it is. So no matter what you're faced with, don't let it rattle you. You've partaken of healing. See, you've got to take the fear of death out of the equation. If I don't know about everybody watching online, I believe everybody here is born again. But here's the thing: you take the fear of death out of the equation. Well, what if I die of this? You go to heaven, you get to be with Jesus. Well, I'm not ready to go. Then we fight. Then we stand in faith. Well, what if we lose? We go to heaven and we don't lose. Because we go to heaven. What I'm trying to explain to you, no, God wants you healed. He doesn't want you to die. But you got to take the fear aspect out of it. There's no fear for you and I. Because we cannot die. We're eternal beings. We leave this earth and we don't even wake up on the other side. We just, it's like stepping through the door. Whoop, I was there and now I'm here. This is important. Because when the doctor looks at a person and says, This is the diagnosis, this is what we're dealing with, and this could be terminal, the first thing that tries to come is fear. And the word that is attached is terminal. Think about this. If you go to the doctor and he says, Oh, it's nothing, you're like, but if you go to the doctor and he says, It's cancer. Or it could be cancer, what does your mind want to focus on? Cancer. What does cancer do to people? Kills them. They die. That's where your mind goes. So what is that? The fear of death. I gotta take that out of the equation. Not only am I partaking of healing, listen, if I go to glory, whoo! I'm really living now. Right? So the fear of death is gone. Let me hurry, let me finish up. John chapter four, there was another I wanted to look at, but we'll be back. And if I could say where you're going to John chapter four, that is what throws so many people off of their faith is that sudden fear. And that's why the Bible says, I'll not be afraid of evil tidings. Because my heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord. And uh Psalm 91 talks about the sudden onset of things. Not going to be afraid of that. You know, with all the talk they have in the world, I hope that you're saying all the talk that they have in the world now about viruses and things. I hope you've been saying, I don't care what anybody says, we'll never have it. We'll never have it. Because the world, the number one, the world don't tell you all the facts. You know, they make a big deal of whatever the virus is now that people are dealing with, and they make a big deal of it, and they don't tell you that it can't be transmitted person to person. Unless you're hanging out with rice and mice and that rice is mice and rats put together. Unless you're hanging out with a bunch of them, you have a very low chance of getting it. But what do you have to do? I'm I'm delivered from this. I'm not going to let the fear of this come on. I'm partaking of healing. John 4, verse 50. This is when this nobleman had come to Jesus and asked him to come heal his son. Verse 50, Jesus said to him, Go your way, your son lives. And the man believed the word Jesus said to him and went his way. And he was now going down, his servants met him and said, Your son lives. Isn't that interesting? He got just what the word said. Then inquired he of them the hour he began to mend. They said, Yesterday, it's the seventh hour, one o'clock in the afternoon, the fever left him. The father knew it was at the same hour in which Jesus said to him, Your son lives, and himself believed, and his whole house. Hallelujah. Go in peace, your son lives. Go now, your son lives. One translation says, You may return home, your son has recovered. Now, here's the question. When did he start getting better? The very moment Jesus said, Your son lives. Now here's the question. So when did you start getting better? The moment you partook of the word. Right? So for me to say, when someone says, How you doing? I know you've been dealing with this. How you doing? For me to say, it's getting better is not a stretch. It's not a lie, it's the truth. Why? Because I partook of the word. It's getting better. Amen. And here's the thing: I don't need any evidence to convince them. I'm not trying to convince you that I'm healed. I'm just acting on what I know. Hallelujah. Amen. That stops all the putting on of airs and shame. Whatever you're dealing with in here, there's no reason to be ashamed of it. There's no reason to be worried about what people think. A wise man of God, older man of God now, I've known for many years, decades, he said something to me one time that just transformed my life, and it's so simple. He said, Philip, you can't help how people think. I can't help how people think. Listen, if people if certain people find out that you're dealing with certain things, they'll say, Yeah, and they believe in healing. See, there's proof positive God doesn't heal. The story's not done yet. The story's not over. We haven't written the last chapter. You got to hang around for a while to find out if that's true or not. And you'll never find out from my life that God doesn't heal. That's your mindset. Amen. And so you're never ashamed of it. And don't let it beat you up. That somewhere, somehow, you know, I'm not doing enough. Listen, why do we go through all of this in healing school? So that you can see. This is what my mindset needs to be. This is how I need to be viewing things. This is what the word of God says. Every person, if they're honest about it, every person is dealing with something. Amen. I'm very suspect of ministers when they get up and they start talking like they don't deal with stuff. Nobody's perfect. Everybody's got to deal with things. It's like I hear ministers say, you know, me and my wife have been married 50 years and we've never had a disagreement. That's a lie. That's just a big old lie. They might not have yelled about it and argued, but they disagreed. I know they disagree. Why? Because he might think this is the best thing to eat. And I know she doesn't agree with that. We can't come to that agreement in here. Amen. Hallelujah. Watch that with Pastor Cole. Well, he's he's always poking fun at me because I like to go get a coffee in the morning. Yeah, y'all need your coffee in the morning. Well, he don't need coffee in the morning. People say, Well, Pastor, you don't need it either. Yeah, but I want it. But there's just, you understand why I'm saying this? The point is, what do you believe? Where many people miss it is they fail to realize they started getting better the moment they ingested the word. And so even if I go to the doctor and he says there's no progress, oh, I'm getting better. There's progress. Maybe not progress you can see, but there's progress because I've ingested the word. And so that's why I've got to what? I've got to see it in the word of God. Then I've got to take what I see and say it. And then I've got to take what I'm seeing and saying and act on it. Ever what that may be. Now, understand something as I'm closing. If I get this reversed, if I'm trying to act on what I have not yet seen, it's going to be a fruitless endeavor. Because I'm trying to act on something I haven't seen. So I've got it. The time frame, the the period of time that often is the longest is in the seeing it and the saying it. Because I'm just taking the word. I'm seeing it and I'm putting it in and I'm saying it. I'm seeing it, I'm putting it in, and I'm saying it. I see in the word by his stripes, I'm healed. I say, by his stripes, I'm healed. I see it. And by his stripes I'm healed, I say, by his stripes, I'm healed. And then whatever level I can, I'm acting on that. I say, whatever level I can, I'm acting on that. Amen. Hallelujah. And you can't get to the place where you allow circumstances or the enemy or what people think or whatever it is to push you. Don't get out beyond your faith. Stay within the bounds of your faith. If this is what you're believing, stay there. I've had different occasions to deal with things like that. With people that had tumors and different things that were shrinking in their body. And the man came to me one day and he said, I'm just, I'm having trouble believing that this is just going to go away with just the word. Now there are people who say, Well, dear God, he was in doubt and unbelief. No, he was operating in his measure of faith. It's been given to every man the measure of faith. You've got to recognize your measure and act in accordance. And I said, Well, do you believe that if you go through with the procedure that they'll get all of it? And he said, Yes, I believe that. I said, Well, now we've got a place of agreement. And so we came into agreement and they did. They got it all. Man's still alive today. I saw him not too long ago. I had a man uh, what, three or four Sundays ago when I was in the Kansas location. He came and he's dealing with um uh pancreatic cancer. And uh, you know, I I know that just those words are like, ooh, that's that's tough stuff. And you know it is, right? But here's the thing he he's undergoing treatment, and and the treatment seems to be working, and so we rejoice over that. And he came up. I knew he was up there for prayer, but I had to stop. And I called his name. I've known him for a number of years, several years, and I said, What are you believing for here? Now, why'd I say that? I'll tell you his answer and you'll see why. He said, I'm believing that the treatment, the radiation will be able to get it all, get it down to a point where they can then operate and get rid of it. Now, see, that's where he's at. If I just lay hands on him and say, I curse this cancer. Now, brother, go your way, believe you're healed. He can't. Because that's not where his faith's at. And so, but I found where he was at. And I said, All right, we can agree on that. This treatment's gonna work. To the best of its ability. That's what we're gonna agree on. If healing's the result we're looking for, if a treatment helps us get there, or surgery helps us get there, why are we worried about that? That's pride. Well, I God didn't actually heal me. I had to go in for surgery. Really? Okay. But you're healed, right? You're well. There's no sign of it in your body. Yep. Well, man can't get the credit. Because men can't heal nobody. God had to get the credit. When Sister Jeannie went in and had that surgery on that brain tumor. Amen. The doctor said, God just uses my hands. He's the healer. That's important to remember. Why? Because it keeps you out of all that trap of, well, I did this. Who cares? Amen. So we meet at the point of faith. Now, if you're at the point of faith that you believe you don't need to go to the doctor, you don't need, then that's got to be something between you and God. But sit down and analyze it. Why don't I want to go to the doctor? Is it because they might give you a bad report? Is it because it might be what you think it is? That's the wrong reason not to go to the doctor. That's fear. And here's what fear does to sickness: it accelerates it. Because fear, faith retards it. Faith removes it. Fear accelerates it. Fear will bring it on. Amen. And I'm saying this for somebody. And if you're in here, you receive it. If you're watching online, you receive it. You've got to quit rehearsing those words. And I'm going to say this specifically. You've got to quit rehearsing that cancer word. Well, they said it could be cancer. They said it could be. They didn't say it was. Could be and was are two different things. And I can't take the could-be and make it mine. Hallelujah. Father, we just, in the name of Jesus, I pray for every person. Under the sound of my voice, Father, I pray for every person here in this room. I pray for every person watching online in the name of Jesus. I pray in the name of Jesus, Father, that the healing power of God would flow through their bodies. I pray, Father, that the healing power of God would flow and correct and remove and bring remedy and healing and health and wholeness to their bodies in the name of Jesus. Father, I thank you that those things that are not planted by the Father are rooted up and removed and taken out of our bodies. They cannot exist in our physical life. Hallelujah. Father, I just stand against that report. I stand against those reports that may be negative to what you've promised and may be negative to what you have declared in your word. Father, they're there. It's nothing that can be denied, but it's something that can be moved. If it wasn't there before and it showed up, that means it can be gone. It can be removed. Because it wasn't there by nature, and it wasn't there in the beginning. It showed up, and it showed up through the curse, and it showed up through an attack of the enemy, and we reject it in the name of Jesus. And we declare by the power of the word of God that we're redeemed from the curse of the law, and therefore it has no bearing on our lives. And we thank you for that in the name of Jesus. Amen. And I just speak peace over you. I just speak peace over you in the name of Jesus. With long life, he will satisfy you and show you his salvation. Oh, glory to God. Hallelujah. Thank you, Heavenly Father. Glory to God. Hallelujah. Thank you, Jesus. Well, it is always so good to see everybody.