SPEAKER_00: Hi, my name is Michelle Steele. Pastor Philip and I want to thank you for listening to this message from Life of Faith Church. We have more resources available to help you build your faith and frame your world by the Word of God. From our website, lifeoffaith.net, you can connect to our YouTube channels. Watch the live stream feed from our church services. Access books and downloads in our web store. And discover more about Life of Faith Church, producing by city, state, nation, and world. Visit lifeoffaith.net today.
SPEAKER_02: Hallelujah. Let's go to Deuteronomy chapter 7 tonight. There's some things that we want to get into. We're dealing with the basics of healing. The basics of healing. And um over the years I've I've learned these things. I'm actually in a series right now in healing school called The Basics of Healing. And um but I've I've learned these things that I'm going we're going to teach tonight. And um understand this. I heard a man saying something one time, and he was referring to a uh a podcast that uh a minister was on with one of his relatives. Well-known minister, if I said his name, you'd know him. But he was dealing with some things on there. On the podcast was one of his relatives, and they were asking these questions, and uh this man of God has dealt with some things and and dealt with some problems in his body, and and you know, I mean, that occurs. And the the the relative was saying, I just, you know, I'm like, I'm asking God, why is you know this this person, this relative of mine, why are they dealing with these things and and all these different things? And the man that was commenting on what had gone on made the statement. Now understand, he made this statement, he said, now I believe in divine healing. He said, I've been divinely healed, and I've seen other people divinely healed when I've laid hands on them. And then he made this statement, he said, but we've got to come to grips with the fact that it may not be God's will to heal everybody. Now, I've had people argue with that. I've never wrestled with that. I've never wrestled with that, and I'll tell you why. Because I in the early days of my walk with God, I found John 17, 17. And he said, Your word's truth. And that word truth means truth concerning anything under consideration. And so what I find in the word of God then is absolute truth. I don't have to wrestle with it. Right? I you understand, and here's the thing to see. This is what came up in my spirit, and it's this there's nothing that Jesus died to bring me or provide for me that's not always his will. If Jesus died to provide it, it's always his will. It's always God's will to heal. Now, people will ask, they'll say, Well, if it's always God's will to heal, why did so-and-so not get healed? Or why did so-and-so not walk in it? Let me ask you a question. Just because they didn't get healed, doesn't mean that it's not God's will. Now, I know that we can say because we're taught, well, the easy answer is, well, of course not. We believe it's always God's will. We do believe it's always God's will. But we've got to answer that question at some point. If it's always God's will to heal, why are there some that are not healed? There are reasons for it. And you can't be afraid of the reason. You can't, and here's the thing: and it's not always because they didn't have faith. And it's not always because they were in unforgiveness. It's not always because they were doing something wrong. There was sin in their life. I started this series on the basics of healing, not to answer that question, because that question doesn't bother me. I've had people say, Well, I don't believe it's always God's will to heal. And my response is, then don't get sick. Make sure you don't get sick. Because if you don't believe it's always God's will to heal, you're gonna have a problem if you get sick. This is important. Amen. No matter what attacks my body, I'm firm, firmly grounded in this understanding. It is God's will to heal me. Right? I declare every day of my life every disease, every germ, every virus that touches my body must die instantly. Because I'm kept by the power of God. Amen. But anything that Jesus died to provide for me is always his will. To say that it might be God's will to heal some and not heal others is to say essentially that it's God's will to save some and not God's will to save others. Because here's what you have to understand redemption is a package. I've been redeemed from sin, I've been redeemed from unrighteousness, but I've also been redeemed from sickness, and I've also been redeemed from poverty, I've been redeemed from mental illness. Anything that you can find under the curse of the law, Galatians chapter 3 and verse 13, says, I have been redeemed from it. Amen. So if you have a package, I've often told this story that, you know, my dad, if you wanted to make my dad happy when he was on the earth, he's in heaven today. But get him, you know, go go to Hillshire Farm store in the mall and get him a meat stick box. That was my dad's favorite thing. My mother used to ask him, What do you want to eat? Something meat. Okay. And peanut butter pie. Don't get him started. But here's the thing: it had different containers. And it had salami, and it had sausage, and it had cheese, and a peanut roll. What in the world was a peanut roll? If there was anything that ever looked questionable, it was a peanut roll. There's something questionable about that. You say, give me that peanut roll. You eat that peanut roll. Anyway, it came in one box. One big box. Different containers. You see what I'm saying? When you got born again, you got the deliver the redemption package. And it included salvation from your sin. It included salvation and reconciliation to God. That was just the first part. It includes redemption for your body. It includes redemption for your finances. I've got to open the box. I've got to open every part of the box. There are people that will say it's God's will to save everybody, but it might not be his will to heal everybody. The problem with that is the same blood that was shed to save everybody was shed to heal everybody. The same blood that was shed to heal everybody was saved, was shed to produce prosperity in everybody's life. And where faith gets in trouble and where your faith takes a hit is when you start trying to answer all these variables, even in your own mind. Well, if it was God's will to heal me every time, why am I sick today? Why am I dealing with this issue? You're asking the wrong question. You're starting out with doubt. You're questioning whether it's God's will to do what Jesus died to produce in your life. Listen, if you start questioning your salvation, you will backslide. You'll quit serving God. Why? Because the question takes the validity of the experience away. And you'll start asking those questions. If I'm saved and I'm the righteousness of God, why do I have that bad thought? If I'm saved and I'm the righteousness of God, why did I get mad at my wife? Why'd I yell at that guy in traffic? Right? And I know those are all immature things, but they're easy to talk about. Why am I having a hard time forgiving so and so if I'm saved? If I have the great and mighty holy one on the inside of me. You keep asking that question, you're gonna backslide. You're gonna get away from the things of God because you're going to drain the power out of your salvation. When somebody's always asking, well, if it's God's will to heal everybody, why did so-and-so die sick? And why did so-and-so this? And if it's God's will to why this and why that, and why me? Look at me, I'm in the hospital. Why if it's God's will to heal every time? Listen, it's not just the question, it's you're questioning the redemptive act of Jesus Christ. You following me? Your response to every one of those things is I don't understand everything that I see going on, but Jesus died so I could be whole. So I put my trust in the blood of Jesus, I put my faith in the word of God, and I declare I'm healed. Oh, hallelujah. Deuteronomy 7. The basics of healing. The first basic is this God is faithful to his word. Deuteronomy chapter 7 and verse 9, he says, Know therefore that the Lord your God, he is God, the faithful God, that keeps covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations. One of the first things that the Holy Spirit points out about our Father God is that he's faithful. Faithful. And I've said this over and over again. Remember, faithful is not just being there. That's not the idea of faithful. You know, people say, Yeah, I know so-and-so. They come to church. Boy, they're always there. They're so faithful. Not necessarily. Being present does not mean I'm faithful. It's what I do when I'm present. Amen. So here's why I say that. God's not just there. He doesn't just exist. He's faithful. When you say someone's faithful, it's because they've proven it in some manner. They have proven their faithfulness. They're faithful to their spouse, their word, their employer, their family. They're not just there. Their faithful actions have proven that they can be dependent upon. The word faithful, it means to be steadfast, to be sure, to be verified. It means it carries the idea of a pillar. All the way through the word of God. You see God describe Himself as a rock, a fortress, a high tower, something that can't be moved. That's the idea of faithful. Something sure, something steadfast, something that holds things up, something that produces this steadfastness. Hallelujah. It carries the idea of fostering like a parent with their child. You know, there's a time in your child's life that you gotta always be there. What does that require? Faithfulness. Steadfastness. Right? Hallelujah. Look at Jeremiah chapter one. So when you say someone is faithful, it's this understanding that they're steadfast. They can be dependent upon. Jeremiah chapter one. And verse twelve. It says, then said the Lord to me, You have well seen. For I will hasten my word to perform it. I'll hasten my word to perform it. Different translations say the E B T says, I'm watching my words and I will cause them to happen. I'm watching my words and I will cause them to happen. Hallelujah. Another says the literal prophet translation says, I'm intent upon my word to perform it. I'm intent upon my word to perform it. Another says, I'm watching over my word to put it into effect. Say it out loud, God is watching over his word to put it into effect. Hallelujah. Do you see this? The Whitecliffe translation says, I am on watch to carry out my word. So God never just says something. He says it and then he watches over it to see that it comes to pass. So when God says a thing, now he's intent on that. He's paying attention to it to see that it comes to pass. Because God is faithful to his word. I've said this over and over again. I think one of the first scriptures that every believer should be called to memorize is Titus chapter 1, verse 2. God cannot lie. You know that there would never be any reason to question a person that could not lie. Not wouldn't lie, can't. Now you think about that. If God cannot lie and the word says he cannot, then there's nothing to ever question his word. There may be things you don't understand, but you don't let your lack of understanding cause you to question what God said. I've got people in here tonight that contracted cancer and God healed you. I want to tell you why God was able to heal you that way. Because you never got over there asking how'd this happen? Why did this happen to me? If I believed that in healing, why did this happen? No, immediately you started saying, I'm a cancer-free zone. Cancer is under the curse. I'm healed by the power of God. What did you do? You turned to the word, you leaned into the word of God. And God, who is watching over his word to perform it, healed your body. And he'll do it every time. Hallelujah. So he said, I'm watching over my word to put it into effect. Hallelujah. You remember in Numbers chapter 23, verse 19, God made the statement to his people. He said, or Balaam actually made the statement in prophesying over Israel. He said, God is not a man that he should lie, he is not the son of man that he should repent. Has he said it? Shall he not do it? Hath he spoken, and will he not make it good? So if God said it, God will make it good. If God promised you something, all you gotta do is the receiving. Because that's what he said. Amen. Now I've been pastoring a long time. And I and even to this day, no one in here, but even to this day, I have people come to me and they'll say, Well, Pastor, I'm doing what the word said, and I don't see any change. Wait a minute. God's watching over his word. Don't say that. Don't focus on what you can see and what you cannot see. You know, I'm married, but yet I don't see my wife here tonight. Do you know that doesn't change the fact that we're married? Doesn't change anything. Changes nothing. Right? Because why? There's a document that says I'm married. What you see or what you don't see changes nothing. There's a document that says you're healed. There's a document that says sickness and disease cannot stay in your body. It says that Jesus took stripes on his back so that you could be healed. Is that right? So, regardless of what you see, don't see, feel, don't feel, you got a document signed by the blood of Jesus. There's a blood-sworn oath between you and God that my son died for your healing. Oh, glory be to Jesus. Amen. Look at me, just roughing his Bible up. Roscoe P. Coltrane scuffing my Bible. Hallelujah. You see? You understand? And I know we talk a lot about that. You're not, you know, we say I'm not moved by what I feel, I'm not moved by what I see. I'm only moved by what I believe, and I believe the word of God. Those words, those words so easily flow off of our lips. But understand something. If you don't have constant, strong faith in the faithfulness of God to his word, the challenge can overwhelm you. Hallelujah. God never, say this, God never just says something.
unknown: God never just says something.
SPEAKER_02: I dislike that statement so much. Well, I'm just saying. I'm never just saying. Why, my words have power. You'll hear people say something negative, and you'll look at them and they'll go, Well, I'm just saying. Yeah, you're just saying to your detriment. God's faithful to his word. Remember, Brother Hagin, I've said this over and over again. Brother Hagin used to say this: he said, we should give as much reverence to the written word of God as we would to Jesus Christ if he were standing in our presence, because that's the reverence that he gives his word. So this word is not a book that contains words God said. This is God's word. This is his blood-sworn oath. This is what he said, I founded everything on. Heaven and earth. He said, if this passes away, heaven and earth will pass away. He said in Psalm chapter 119, he said, Forever, O Lord, your word is settled in heaven. He said in Hebrews chapter 1 that everything that we see in the universe, everything that we see, it is guided, it is propelled, it is held up, it is held together by the word of his power. Everything. So when God said, Let there be light, he watched over that to make sure that light broke forth. And there's still light today because of his word. Woo, glory, I preached myself happy. Look at Isaiah 55. Am I helping you? Isaiah 55 and verse 11. Now he talks about the rain coming down from heaven and the snow watering the earth, causing it to bring forth in bud. And he said it doesn't return back to him. And then he starts, he starts off. These are the some of the most important words in the Bible. Those first four words. So shall my word be. So he says, Look at the rain, look at the snow. It comes down from heaven, it gets the job done, and it doesn't come back to me without doing the job. So shall my word be, just like that. It will not return to me void. It will accomplish the thing that I please and prosper where I sin it. Oh, hallelujah. The amplified Bible says, So will my word be that goes out of my mouth. It will not return to me void, useless, without result, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the manner that I sin it. It will not return without result. Without producing any effect. It will not return useless. Glory to God. The CEV says, this is how it is with my words. They don't return to me without doing everything I send them to do. Hallelujah. How is it, Kevin? How is it you go to the doctor one time and they say you got cancer in this part of your body and this is bad? And they said, most men your age and of your ethnicity, they die with this. Is that right? But then you go back for a checkup and they're like, it's almost we we can't even find a reading. Why? Because look, they don't return without doing everything I send them to do.
unknown: Amen.
SPEAKER_02: Say it right now. Right now. The word is doing everything in my life that God sent it to do. Amen. You know, I've got friends, I've got friends that used to preach this hard and this hot about the word of God. And they went through a trying time and they went through a situation and they got shaken in their faith and they quit preaching the power of the word of God. When you move away from the power of the word of God, you move away from your answer. Hallelujah. It will accomplish everything that it's sent to do. Another translation says, My words make the things happen that I want to happen. They succeed in doing what I send them to do. Say it out loud. The word succeeds in doing what God sends it to do. So God says his word will not return to him unfulfilled. But it will do what he sent it to do. So that's why we can say the word is working mightily in me. And then we ask the question, when? Now right now. Well, you're sleeping tonight, the word's working. While you're waking up in the morning, the word's working. Well, you're working tomorrow, the word's working. While you're eating tomorrow, the word's working, working in your body, working in your mind, working in your family, working in your life, working in your money, working, working, working. Where is it working mightily? In me. When? Now right now. Hallelujah. Amen. My heartbeat is perfect, not too fast, not too slow. My blood pressure is 120 over 80. Amen. My pancreas secretes just the right amount of insulin to be a health and a healing to my body. My bones are knit, my joints are knit, my muscles are strong, my tendons are strong, my eyes are good, my ears are good. Why? Because blessed is your eyes, for they see, and your ears for they hear. The same God that knit your bones together in the womb of your mother is knitting your bones together where you sit right now tonight. Why? Because he said in Psalm 103, I sent my word and I healed them. Glory to God. Oh, hallelujah. God's word has the same characteristics of God Himself. God can be dependent upon to do exactly what he said in his word. Exactly what he said. Not part of it, not partially, all of it. If God said it, it will happen. If God said it will happen, then it will happen. Numbers 23 and 19, we read that earlier. One translation, the Berkeley translation, says, when he gives his word, does he not perform it? Or does he promise and not fulfill it? No. The answer is no. Another translation says, Is he one to speak and not act? To decree and not fulfill? No. If he speaks it, he acts. If he decrees it, he fulfills it. The EEBT says, He does not speak words that are not true. If he promises something, it happens. Oh, hallelujah. Say it out loud. If God promises something, it happens. Say it again. If God promises something, it happens. That's why I know you're going to be alright. It's going to be okay. Because God promised it, so it's going to happen. This is not just head knowledge. This is not just word of faith theology. This is the Bible. This is what God said. Are you following me? I've had people say, How do you know that that's going to happen? Because God said. Every situation under consideration, what do we say? What did God's word say? What's the word say? Hallelujah. Another translation says, if he says he will do something, then he will do it. If he makes a promise, he'll do what he promised. Amen. Now, listen, even people that don't believe it's God's will to heal, they'll tell you that God can't lie. God cannot lie. But then that same person will say God didn't do what he said. Then that means he lied. He cannot. So when someone says, Well, I'm I'm doing the word and I'm I'm doing what the word says, but you know, it didn't work for me. You just said God lied. Well, what if they didn't have faith? They didn't say I don't have faith. They said God didn't do what he said. You know, most people that don't have faith have never told me they don't have faith. Because no one wants to say, I don't have faith. We want to say God didn't do what he said. You know, somebody else, not you, somebody else. Isn't that right? I've never, I've never, zero, never have I had anybody come and say, let me tell you why I didn't receive. I didn't have any faith. I hope nobody ever has to come to me and say that. But I've had multitudes of people come and say, I want you to tell me why God didn't do wait, wait a minute. You're saying God lied. Because you said God didn't do what he said. They want me to come up with the reason why. I don't live with you. I don't know why. I don't understand, I don't know why. Somebody that's like somebody comes and say, Tell me why my dog don't like me. I don't know why your dog don't like you. I don't live with you. You kick him or what? I don't pinch him. So I don't know. But here's what I do know God cannot lie. Now you don't have to turn there, but you remember what Jesus said? The Bible says he came down off the Mount of Transfiguration, and there were people disputing with the disciples, and he said, What's the problem? Why are you disputing with them? And one came and said, I brought my son to them. He's possessed with the devil to have him cast out, and they could not. Well, they could have. They just, Jesus said they didn't have any faith in it, right? And Jesus said, You unbelieving generation, how long will I have to bear with you? Bring the boy to me. They brought the boy to him, and and and on the way, the devil threw him on the ground. And Jesus looked at the father and said, How long has he been like this? From a young child, throws him in the fire, throws him in the water. Blah, blah, blah. Right? Can you do anything? Help us. Now the King James reads it this way: if you can believe, all things are possible unto him that believeth. Now that is the most anointed version, the King James, just so you'll know. You'll notice one version I haven't mentioned tonight. Actually, I read the Irv. I just I just didn't have the I didn't want him to gloat. But anyway, here's here's my point. Far from picking on Pastor Jim. That's how the King James reads it. If you can believe, all things are possible. But the Greek says something important. It says this. When you read it in, for instance, in the Wees translation, it says Jesus said this, as for this question of yours, if I can do anything. I'm a believing one. And all things are possible to a believing one. So what's he saying? The problem is not in my ability, in what I can do. And remember what the man said. See, here's you. If you're having trouble, here's you. Lord, I believe that you can do anything. Help me when I'm having trouble. Help me with my unbelief. Whoo, glory to God. See, there's times you got to go to God and say, your word cannot lie. Your word cannot return to you void. That's what you said. I don't know why I don't see it working, but whatever the reason is, show me. And I'll do my part to correct it. But until then, I'm going to take you at your word. I'm going to believe I'm healed. I'm going to believe I'm whole. I'm going to believe I'm healthy. I'm going to believe I'm a cancer-free zone. I'm going to believe every part of my body is being healed and whole and made well in the name of Jesus. I don't understand the delay, but whatever it is, you'll show me and I'll fix it. And healing is mine in Jesus' name. Amen. You know, Pastor, I've been saying it for years. Say it again. Don't let your, don't let a little minuscule thing like time stop you from getting what God said belongs to you. Amen. I had a lady come to me one time. She said, Well, I've been saying the word and it doesn't seem to be working. What do I need to do? Say it again. Declare it again. What do you declare in the face of defeat? Victory. What do you declare in the face of lack? Enough. What do you declare in the face of sickness? Healing. Is that right? Say it again. I'm the heal of the Lord. I'm blessed going in and coming out. Everything I touch is blessed. My heart's healthy. My lungs are healthy. My eyes are healthy. My mind's healthy. My legs are healthy. I'm strong. I'm an overcomer. And I don't give a flip how old you are. And I don't care how old they talk about you. Create a green with everybody that says you're old and you're just falling apart and there's nothing you can do about that. Go find you a good, soft place to die. Because that's what happens. That's what happens. He said, No matter what your age is, my God gives power to the faint. And those that have no strength, he increases their might. And he will increase it so much that they'll run and they'll not be weary. They will walk and they'll not faint. They'll renew their strength like the eagles. Quit looking for a way to slow down. Look for a way to do everything God wants you to do. Oh, hallelujah. Glory to God. Because your choice is this get on the Word of God or go buy you a good rocking chair. Amen. Listen, I made the decision years ago. I haven't told this story in a long time. But man, I made the decision years ago, Cody. I made the decision years ago. I'm going to do everything God told me to do. I was sitting in my house. I was sitting in my house, and the devil was running his mouth in my mind, telling me I wasn't going to be able to do this, and I wouldn't be going to be able to do this. And I jumped up and everybody in my house thought I'd lost my ever-loving mind. I said, You listen to me, Mr. Devil. I'm not going down today. I'm not going down tomorrow. I'm not going down next week or next month or next year. And let me tell you something. If you ever get a hook in my life, you're going to be busy. So I'm not just going to lay down here and let you do what you want to. Amen. Not going to do that. Amen. Have you ever heard this? Somebody say, How old are you? And you'll tell them.
SPEAKER_01: What does that mean? Pretty quick for. What does that mean?
SPEAKER_02: Amen. Just grab them up and slap them. Not really, no, don't do that. Hallelujah. You follow me? Amen. I'm not I'm not gonna be old and decrepit just because you think I need to be. I don't care, right? Well, you know, I'm I'm 70, and what does that have to do with anything? Well, you know, once you get to be my age, mm-mm, no. Has nothing to do with your age. Has something to do with what you believe. I say it has something to do with what you believe. This is important. I said, this is important. He said in the book of Psalms that in their older days they will be fat and flourishing. Amen. Is that right? I say, is that right? All of us in here, we're gonna increase with age. We're gonna get so old, old people call us old. But we're gonna have the full mobility of our limbs. We're gonna be in our right minds. We're gonna hear good, see good, talk good, preach good, sing good. We got a race to run. We gotta run it healed. We gotta run it humble. I know I'm throwing a lot at you tonight. But you gotta grab a hold of this. This is where I stand. I listen, that's what I in the in the early days of our walk with God. I'd put the physical Bible on the ground. I'm not to do this no more. I'd put it on the ground and I'd say out loud, Hit my stand devil on the word of God. And I'm not gonna be moved off of it. Amen. When our daughter, when our uh Angela, when she was born, when she was born with what we later found out was a collapsed lung. Lots of problems when she was born. Amen. We had gotten a hold of Psalm chapter 1, 12. And it says that the man that's blessed is the man whose heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord. And it said, he will not be moved by evil tidings. Oh, hallelujah. Notice it didn't say he wouldn't hear evil tidings, it said he'll not be moved by them. Why is he not moved by him? What did Jesus say? Remember what Jesus said? He said, Let me tell you something. He said, Here's how the man is, right? That hears these words of mine and just goes on and doesn't do them. He said, He's like a man that builds his house on the sand. And he said, the storm comes, the wind blows, the flood rises, and great is the ruin of that house. It said, This is the man that hears my word and does it. The same storm, the same rain, the same wind, the same flood, and that house stood firm. You follow me? I say, you follow me? Whatever you're dealing with in your body cannot overcome you because you're on the word of God. Cannot. Amen. And we were sitting there, we were sitting there, Pastor Michelle had obviously she had just she had just delivered the baby uh an hour, hour and a half before, and and they had came and taken her because she kept turning purple and wasn't getting enough oxygen. They didn't know what was wrong. Amen. And and we were uh we were in a in a hospital out in Missouri and and they said we're gonna put her in the ambulance, take her children's mercy. Amen. They left. The the doctor left, left us with that and left. And when the doctor walked out the door, my wife grabbed my hand and she looked me in the eye and she said, Philip, my heart is fixed. Trusting in the Lord. That settled it. Amen. I asked her, I said, I said, you want me to turn the TV on, just just, you know, kind of, you know, just kind of get your mind off things. Let's just get our mind off things. And she said, Yeah, that'd be fine. And I turned the TV on at 10 o'clock at night, turned the TV on. Gloria Kenneth and Gloria Copeland were at their prayer cabin in Arkansas, and Brother Copeland pointed his finger into that camera and said, Let me tell you something. Your heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord. Our heart is fixed. I won't take the time to go through all that healing story, but listen, listen, I believe this so strongly that there are people I would not allow up to see my daughter. I don't need people up there saying, Well, isn't it a shame that this happened and isn't it a shame? Yeah, it's a shame it happened. We're getting we're fixing it. Are you following me? You don't want people around where you're fighting a battle going, sad but true, sad but true. Right? I would not let the pastor of the church we were going to come up. Well, Pastor, that was kind of rude. No, it wasn't. She didn't believe nothing. I don't need to fight that unbelief. I would not let family members come up. I had to agree who could come up, and I wouldn't put them on the list. Well, what'd they think? Don't care. My daughter's fighting for her life. This is life and death. This is not a game. Right? And they and they and they they told me all that was happening, and man, they had their stuff together. Great. That hospital's tremendous. They they had their stuff together. Man, they had it mapped out like a like a diagram. This is the problem. We got a problem with the lung. She's only on a small percentage of oxygen from her lungs, uh, right, and and breathing off her room air, so we got to put her on a ventilator. And so they put her on a ventilator. Here's what they said it'd be about two weeks to 21 days, something like that. Hallelujah. I went, I'd already laid hands on her through the glass. I couldn't touch her, but she's laying under those lights. Let me tell you something. When you walk over there and you see your brand newborn baby struggling to breathe, every breath she was taking was causing her to shiver and quiver. Couldn't breathe on her own. You hear what I'm saying? You're gonna find out what you believe. Under those lights. I reached in there and grabbed those little hands and I said, Angela Lavane, still you will live and not die. And you will declare the works of the Lord. I command this body to be healed. I command these lungs to respond to my words in Jesus' name. Amen. I worked at Blue Cross Blue Shield just across the road, Grand Avenue, just across the road. Every day on my lunch hour, I'd go up and see her. And the the next day I went in, they said, Well, there's been some improvement. They said she's up to 30% room oxygen and 70% ventilator. I said, Praise God on Monday. I went up the next day and they said, Well, there's some improvement 40, 60. Went up the next day. Day they said there's some improvement 50-50. I went up on Friday and they said, Boy, a maxim, amazing improvement, 90-10. I'm standing there with my daughter over my lunch hour. The doctor was coming around with the interns. And he came up and he said, Are you her dad? I said, Yeah, I am. And he said, He stopped, he stopped. In a loud voice, not a quiet voice, turned around to all those interns and said, Listen, listen to me. This is our miracle baby. He said, We didn't do anything. She healed herself. I said, No, she didn't heal herself. The word of God healed her. Here's what I'm trying to explain to you. I knew the word of God could not return void. We never allowed ourselves to fall into this. See, we're fighting another battle because we'd already lost a child. We got a child in our future. We got a son in our future. Pastor Michelle miscarried our first child. So the devil's fighting us with that same thing. You hear me? I never allowed myself, we never for one moment allowed ourselves to fall into this trap. Oh no, this is happening again. Why is this happening? We're believers, we're declaring the word, we're preachers. We never allowed ourselves to fall in. When you are in a fight for the physical health of your body, you do not have time to ask all those questions that bring about nothing but doubt. Center in on what does the word of God say? This is what the word says. Yeah, but you're a good person. Why is this happening? Look, I don't have all those answers for you. I do have the answer to what God said he would do. Deuteronomy 23, 25 says that your God will turn the curse into a blessing.
unknown: Yes, sir.
SPEAKER_02: That's what he said. He said, Balaam tried to curse you, and your God turned the curse into a blessing. We should read that. Because you're looking at me kind of like a dog in a new dish. Deuteronomy chapter 23 and verse 5. Nevertheless, the Lord your God would not hearken to Balaam, but the Lord your God turned the curse into a blessing. Why? Because the Lord loved you. You believe God loves you? He'll turn the curse into a blessing. He already turned the curse into a blessing. Jesus redeemed us from the curse. I know what you're thinking. Boy, you're preaching. I know. Hallelujah. Exodus chapter 15 and verse 26. See, what I'm telling you is what we mean when we say God has bound himself to his word. Anything that God says is forever his will. Don't utter things that are contrary to his word. Because you're the only one that has the authority to stop the word from working. I'm the establishing witness. Never, never say anything contrary to God's word. Amen. Hallelujah. Exodus 15, 26. Notice what it says. He said, if you'll diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord your God, do what is right in his sight, give ear to his commandments and keep his statutes, I will put or I will allow none of these diseases upon you that I allowed on the Egyptians. Why? I'm the Lord that heals you. Did God say that?
unknown: Yes, he did.
SPEAKER_02: Then that forever settles it. God cannot be a party of sickness because he said, I am the healer.
unknown: Amen.
SPEAKER_02: Oh, hallelujah. The Amplified Bible says, I'm the Lord who heals you. The FAA says, I'm the Lord your healer. Nox says, I'm the Lord, and it's health I bring you. So for God to have anything to do with bringing sickness would mean He's unfaithful to those statements. God doesn't use sickness. It's not a tool, it's not a teaching mechanism. This is important. I had a lady coming to this church that I believe with all of my heart. I believe she would be alive today. But an unbelieving preacher told her she needed to quit believing God to heal her of cancer because God might be using that cancer to teach her a lesson. If God used cancer to teach lessons, he would be unfaithful to his own word. And if he's unfaithful to his own word, he's not worthy to be followed. Let's all go down here to the silver wheel and have a good time. That's it. See, it's cut and dried with God. Either he'll do what he said or he won't. And if he won't, he's not worthy to be followed. If he won't, he's not worthy of our trust. Well, I trust God regardless. I trust God regardless too. But I trust God because He's proven himself faithful to His Word.
unknown: Yes, he has.
SPEAKER_02: Amen. The Amplified Bible says, I'll remove sickness from among you. Another translation says, I'll take all sickness from away from the midst of you. Moffat says, I'll free you from disease. What's my job? Let him take it. Now let me hurry and say this. I'm watching my time. That's why don't say things like my heart trouble, my cancer, my issue, my my this, my that. It's not yours. Listen. Ever how long ago you were saved? All your sins were forgiven. Is that right? They're not your sins. People say, well, you know, God forgave all my sins. Yes, he did. He forgave them. But he wiped them away. The Bible says he did away with them. He put them in the sea of forgetfulness, never to be remembered against you. Right? You're not that person anymore. Is that right? So that's not your life, so you don't claim it. That's not your sickness. Yeah, but it's it's attacking my body. It is, it's attacking your body from the outside. What is sickness? Sickness is the foul offspring of his father Satan and his mother sin. It came with the curse. The curse of the fall. Have we been redeemed from the curse of the fall?
unknown: Yes.
SPEAKER_02: Did Jesus come and undo everything that Adam broke? Right? Does the book of 1 John say, for this reason the Son of God was manifest that he might destroy the works of the devil? Does it say that?
unknown: Yes.
SPEAKER_02: Might undo them. Unwrap them. Destroy them. That's a good place for you to say, this is the last day I'll never be sick in my life.
unknown: This is the last day I'll ever be sick in my life.
SPEAKER_02: Well, what if I wake up in the morning sick? Then you stand up and you say, I'm the healed of the Lord. Get your filthy hands off of my body in Jesus' name. Well, what if I don't feel any better? Then go to sleep and wake up and be better. This is important. Oh, hallelujah. Look at Deuteronomy 7.15. I'm almost done. Almost. You don't have anything better, do you right? No response. Maybe you do. I don't know. And the Lord will take away from you all sickness. And will put none or allow none of the evil diseases of Egypt. Egypt is always a type, figure, and shadow of the world. And notice he says they're the evil diseases of Egypt. Not of the kingdom, not of the people of God. God doesn't have any sickness in the kingdom. The Bible says when everything is the way that God wants it to be, read the book of Revelation. It says when everything goes back to how it originally was, it says, in that place, in that city, there'll be no sickness. Why? Because it's never been God's will. If there's no more curse, if there's no more devil, if there's no more enemy, there's no more sickness. But we don't have to wait till then to walk in that. This is important. All of these evil diseases. I've been, man, I've been preaching hard on this every chance I get. Don't put up with things. You know, we go to the doctor and the doctor says, Yeah, well, we we found cancer. Boy, we'll jump on that with both feet. Jump on it. Ah, my cancer-free zone. But somebody will come to church and hey, what's wrong with you? Ah, nothing. Just allergies. So you're content with that? See, the enemy's just looking for a little crack. Right? Remember his flip chart? You'll wake up in the morning, you got a headache. He'll bring the flip chart. You got a tumor. Sarah says, No, I don't have a tumor. I'm redeemed from that. He'll flip, you got migraines. No, I don't have migraines. Right? Now I'm gonna say somebody else because Sarah wouldn't fall for it. But he'll keep going. Finally, he'll flip, he'll go, sinus pressure. That's what it is. He'll just keep flipping that chart until he finds something that you'll agree with. And once you say, my sinuses, you're hooked. My allergies. When were those allergies assigned to you? I don't think they were. God doesn't have any to give you. Right? You gotta attack that with the same fervor. Amen. Say it out loud. Say, even minor things are not mine. I'm redeemed from them. I'm redeemed from fevers. I'm redeemed from colds. I'm redeemed from allergies. I'm redeemed from sinus problems. I'm redeemed from hay fever. I'm redeemed from pollen. I'm redeemed from it in Jesus' name. Hallelujah. Attack that with the same pervert. Why? It's all the curse. Okay, you got to hear the story now. You probably haven't heard this story, so I'll tell you. So let's just say I come up to you and I say, Dylan, I got some brownies here. Right? Man, they are so moist. They have eggs and milk and you know, sugar, chocolate, cocoa. Man, I just got them out of the oven. They are, man, they're so good. And oh, they they got just a tiny bit of cow manure in them. Now you won't be able to taste it. You won't even know where it's at. You want a brownie? That's the right answer. I had a brother in church one time, he goes, Well, no, now wait. Here's my point. Why would you not eat the brownie? Cow manure in my brownie. No, no, thank you. It's just allergies. No big deal. Why would you take it? Folks, I'm serious. I I dealt with allergies, and man, I'm on the word of God. I'm declaring the word of God. I'm speaking the word of God. And in the middle of speaking the word of God, the Lord said, Dairy. I'm not telling you, this is what the Lord told me. Dairy. Pass the milk. Right? It was bad. Oh, it was horrible. I was pastoring the church. It was horrible. Oh, my, my, my, my sinus passages and my my nasal passages would become so inflamed. It was just horrible. And the Lord kept saying, Dairy, dairy, dairy. So finally I said, okay, I'm done. I'm done with dairy. Within two weeks, no allergies. Now, people say, oh, so so you took care of dairy? No, God healed me by getting me to move that out of my body. I could have kept working against healing by continuing to eat it and drink it. Now, I'm not saying that's your problem. I'm just telling you my experience. What happens every time you say your heart's bad? Your back's bad. Your eyes are bad. Your ears are bad. My diabetes. My low blood sugar. My high blood sugar. You just took ownership of that. Something that Jesus took ownership of on the cross and died to break its ownership of you off of you. And despite what he did, I go and take ownership of it. I will take sickness from the midst of you. One translation says, and the Lord will take away from you all sickness. All. Is there anything not included in all?
unknown: Wow.
SPEAKER_02: Amen. Think about that. Think about just running sickness out of your home. No sick kids, no sick wife, no sick husband. Dog don't even get sick. Amen. Folks, I listen, I practice this. I live this way. We have a little four-pound monster. Right? The greatest dog in the world. Just I endeared herself to me. You know, you tried not to like her. And she would just look at you with those brown eyes, you're like, stop. But she won. And you can tell. We'll be eating breakfast. And you can tell she's just kind of moping around. And you can hear her stomach. It's not growling because it's hungry. It's like bowel stuff going on. Pastor Michelle said, her stomach don't feel well. I pick her up and lay hands on her stomach and I say, Father, you said in the word of God that my kind would be blessed. K-I-N-E. You didn't say anything about dogs, but you said our livestock would be blessed. Lord, I don't have, I don't have cattle, I don't have steers and heifers and bulls and and and cows and sheep and goats, but I got a poodle. Now heal my poodle. Why? That's sickness in my house. Not supposed to be there. He said he would take sickness away. He said, I'll bless your livestock. How many of y'all got dogs? Got animals? Say it out loud. Say, my dogs, my animals are blessed. They're healed. They're well. Sickness is taken from them. In Jesus' name. Oh, hallelujah. You live this way across the board. You got time for one more verse? Psalm 89 and verse 34. I preached up a storm. Like I did back in my younger days. Amen. Hallelujah. Look what he said. My covenant will I not break. Or alter the thing that's gone out of my lips. The amplified Bible says, My covenant will I not break or profane, nor alter the thing that has gone out of my lips. He won't even alter it. He won't break his covenant. That's the covenant of healing, covenant of prosperity, covenant of peace. Hallelujah. So how do I know I'm healed? God won't alter what he said. God will not alter what he said. I'll close with this. You know, I've dealt with obviously we've always taught and minister on healing. Some years ago, uh the Lord saw fit to have this healing anointing on our ministry. And uh so it's something that I'm I reg I regularly feed on it personally, feed on it to teach. And folks, you gotta understand something. I was going into a situation with a person that, a loved one that I love very dearly, and they had found cancer in their body. And uh it was so bad that the cancer had started uh in their breast, and they they had failed to do anything about it. And the cancer ate through their skin. It was that bad. And by the time I found out about it, it had metastasized and it had gone to various parts of their body, liver, lungs, pancreas, different places. And so I had uh I had gone there to pray for them and and to see how I could help them. And I called my pastor and I said, uh, you know, I just need some wisdom because, you know, I don't know where they're at with their faith. I explained to him what was happening. And he said something to me. Now I'm gonna say it, and you gotta think about it. He said, Philip, you do know where their faith is. If their faith was operating, they would not be where they're at. Now, see, that's not the case with everybody. If you would have asked this person to quote you healing verses, they could do it. They could quote it. They just didn't live by it. This, the Bible says this store these words up in your heart, for they are your life. This is your life. This is not just something that you get into in the morning and and you quote and you read your verses and you mark time. This is your life. This is life or death. Amen. And no, and no matter what I tried, no matter how hard I tried, I cannot get this person to get over and get and and and number one, admit what they were dealing with. Here's what I heard all the time. I don't have cancer. You do, you do have cancer. Faith doesn't deny, faith realizes, faith admits, and faith deals with it. You know, Brother Kevin would have come to me and said, Pastor, they said they found cancer in my body, but I don't have cancer. I would have said, based on what? Based on what? Because that could be just good positive thinking. You following me? This is your life. You you attack everything with the word of God. Amen. If you go to the doctor and the doctor says, We found this in your body, don't be that person that goes, I don't have that, I don't have that. Okay, they found it. That means if they found it, if it's there, God will take it. Because he said, I'll take sickness away from your midst. Hallelujah. Do you see this? Hallelujah. Glory to God. Just lift your hands to the Lord tonight. Father, in the name of Jesus, and according to accordance to your word, Father, in Jesus' name, I pray over every person in this room tonight. Father, I pray that if there's anyone, anyone dealing with sickness, disease, any any area of pain, any area of suffering in their bodies, Father, that the word of God would go to work right now, alleviating the pain and the suffering and removing the sickness and the disease. Because you said that's what you would do. You said Jesus carried our pains and bore our sorrows, and with his stripes we were made whole and healed. In the name of Jesus, I thank you for speeding up the healing process. I thank you, Father, for speeding up the process whereby we shall walk free from all sickness and disease in the name of Jesus. Father, I thank you. Father, I thank you right now. I thank you right now. Those bones are mending in Jesus' name. Those bones are mending in the name of Jesus. Oh, hallelujah. Thank you, Jesus. That that part of that inflamed area is the inflammation is leaving. That inflammation in your joints is going. It's going in the name of Jesus. Inflammation, extreme burning, that's under the curse of the law. Deuteronomy 28 says, under the curse of the law, you'll have extreme burning and inflammation and fevers. No more in the name of Jesus. Oh, hallelujah. And you shall awaken in the morning and you'll find that it's gone. And you shall awaken in the morning and you'll find that it's better. And you shall awaken in the morning and you'll find that you can do what you previously could not do. Because the healing power of the Word of God has gone forward and it has produced an effect, a change in your life. Oh, hallelujah. And that pain that you've been experiencing, it seems like it's behind your eyes. That pain that you've been experiencing, you shall wake up in the morning and it's gone. It shall be gone. When you go to the doctor and they check your heart again, they will find that it's beating with the rhythm of life, and they will find that it's stronger than it's ever been, and it shall not be an issue. It shall not be an issue any longer. And for many, the doctor will just shake their head and say, I don't understand this, but it's not there. And you just go on your way, says the Lord, rejoicing and glorifying me, because you know that your great physician, your surgeon, your healer has been on the case, and I'll always be on the case, and I'll always take care of it, and I'll always remove it because that's what I do. In the name of Jesus. Oh, hallelujah. Thank you, Jesus. Glory be to God. Well, the Lord is good to us. Amen. Just take, just take a moment. Just lift your hands and say, Lord, thank you, I'm healed. Just say, say, thank you, I'm healed. Amen. Tell your neighbor next to you or behind you, however, say, you know, I got healed tonight. Oh, hallelujah. I got healed tonight. Oh, hallelujah. Thank you, Jesus. There are things people have been struggling with. I'm seeing this area of backs, things that you've been struggling with. It seems like that, man, this thing is just drawn out, and it's just, it's, it's like it's been drawn. No, not anymore. The drawing out stops tonight. And you mark the word of God at 7.56 on July 26th. I was healed of that back issue. And it shall not persist anymore. It shall not persist anymore. And I don't, I don't know, I can I can see it, I can sense it, I don't know there's a certain thing that you you can do, and it's like, oh, there it is. You're gonna do that, and it's not gonna be there anymore. Not gonna be there anymore. And you're gonna find it stronger. You're gonna find you're stronger than you've ever been. Because part of the problem is that weakness. Sends those shocks down your legs and it produces weakness. Not anymore. You're strong, strong, strong in the Lord and in the power of His mind. Hallelujah. No, Lord, we've said it. We've done what you told us to do. We've spoken those words. You are a doer of your word. And so thank you. We look for the reports, we look for the testimonies, we look for the healing, we look for the power of God flowing and affecting a cure in Jesus' name. Amen. Hallelujah. I believe God. Hallelujah. Woo! Let's stand up tonight, shall we? Hallelujah. It shall be so. Thank you, Lord. Well, God's good to us. All the time. Hallelujah. Thank you, Heavenly Father. Now, Father, I just pray over your people. Father, I pray over their lives. I thank you. In the name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus over them. I plead the blood of Jesus over their families. I plead the blood of Jesus over their homes. I plead the blood of Jesus over their marriages. I plead the blood of Jesus over their children, their grandchildren. Father, I plead the blood of Jesus over their employment. I plead the blood of Jesus over their finances, over their health. In the name of Jesus. I thank you, Lord, that as they go home tonight, that in their pathway is life and there is no death. Father, I thank you that according to the book of Isaiah, the redeemed of the Lord shall return. They have come to this place, they shall return home safely and without incident in the name of Jesus. And Father, I thank you for blessing everything that they put their hands to. I declare over them that they're blessed coming in, they're blessed going out, they're blessed in their basket and blessed in their store, blessed in everything that they do. Everything their hands touch is blessed. And I thank you, Father, that in a time of famine they will laugh. And in a time of famine they will rejoice and give you glory because we have been young and now we are older, but we have never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging bread. And Father, we thank you for it in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah. And Father, now may they enjoy the love of the Father, the fellowship of the Son, and communion with the Holy Spirit. And I call them blessed in Jesus' name. Blessed in everything that they do. Hallelujah. In the name of Jesus.