SPEAKER_00: Hi, my name is Michelle Steele. Pastor Phillip and I want to thank you for listening to this message from Life of Faith Church. We have more resources available to help you build your faith and frame your world by the Word of God. From our website, lifeoffaith.net, you can connect to our YouTube channel. Watch the live stream feed from our church services. Access books and downloads in our web store. And discover more about Life of Faith Church. Producing life city, state, nation, and world. Visit lifeoffaith.net today.
SPEAKER_01: Now uh Sunday nights have a little different flavor than um our other services. Every service has a purpose. You know, Brother Hagen taught us for years, he would say, every every service has a purpose. And uh he would talk about believers' meetings and uh you know evangelistic style meetings, and uh, you know, believers' meetings was you know, everybody would come together and bounce off the walls and run, jump, run pews, and right, because everybody was believers. There wasn't anybody there that would be confused. You know, Sunday nights are kind of believers' meetings because most everybody's born again filled with the Holy Spirit, and uh it's just as the Spirit wills. Now I'm prepared, don't misunderstand, but uh Amen. But there's a flow, there's a flow of the Holy Spirit that God desires that we be in. And it's the flow of the last days, it's the flow of of what's going on in these last days. And uh the Lord said to me very early on in our ministry, early on, uh we were not even pastoring yet. Well, we excuse me, we had just started pastoring, and I was seeking the Lord one day, and he said to me, he said, uh, there are three things that you you have to always have as a minister in your life. And the first one, he said, you have to learn and know how to be led by your spirit in the inner man. Then he said, secondly, you have to be a man of prayer. And thirdly, you have to have an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit. Have to. Have to have an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit. It wasn't long after the the Lord dealt with me about those three things, uh knowing the voice of the Spirit on in my inner man, being a person of prayer, uh, having an intimate relationship with the Holy Spirit. A friend of mine was on staff at a a very large church in Tampa, Florida, and uh we we were friends with the pastors as well, but the the associate pastor was a very dear friend of ours. And uh he told me that uh Dr. Teal Lowry was going to be there. Dr. Lowry was the pastor's spiritual father. Now, I don't know if if everyone knows who Dr. Teal Lowry was. His ministry started in the days of the voice of healing, and he was very young, 19 years of age, when he started ministering, and he traveled around and all over the United States to Church of God minister, and eventually became the international president of the church of God. And uh, but he was there ministering, and uh uh I flew in and we went and had dinner, and uh then he said uh he's gonna do a leader's meeting teaching to our leaders. Would you like to come to that? And I said, Yes. And so I went and I was sitting on the front row, and he took uh uh his what he was gonna talk on, and it was this the Holy Spirit in leadership. The Holy Spirit in leadership. And something was just occurring in me because the Lord had just told me those things, and while I was sitting there on the front row and he was talking about the Holy Spirit, it occurred to me, this man knows the Holy Spirit in a way that I don't. I know the Holy Spirit, I know when he is, and I know when he isn't, but he knew him. I mean, it was like he was his friend. He could walk up and shake hands with him, he knew him. And yeah, I was sitting there on now. The reason I'm going through that, I was sitting there on the front row, and I made a decision right then. I'm gonna know the Holy Spirit that way. I'm gonna make that my goal. And he made a statement during that meeting, and he said, we must consistently give honor to the person of the Holy Spirit in our services. We must consistently give honor to the person of the Holy Spirit in our services. There's something I'm gonna say a couple of times during this message tonight. God will not use man's theme to reap the harvest. Hallelujah. We need to be jealous for the Father's harvest. What does that mean? He's not gonna use man's plans, man's themes, man's way of thinking, man's ideas to get the job done. It's gonna be what it's always been. It's going to be the moving of the Holy Spirit and the power of the Word of God. That's what it's going to be. On the day of Pentecost, my brother, sister, it was not the eloquence of Peter that attracted those people to the word, it was the moving of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit moved on their lives first. They saw the moving of the Holy Spirit. And after the moving of the Holy Spirit, Peter was able to preach the message where all of those people were born again. Amen. Hallelujah. Let's go to 1 Corinthians 12. I want to talk to you for a few minutes tonight, minister, on this subject. Divine rescues. Everybody say divine rescues. You know, I always look at it like this, and I say this unapologetically, and I've said it unapologetically for almost 30 years. If this is where God has brought you, uh, for this to be your church, maybe you're thinking about making it your church, whatever the case may be, if God consistently brings you here, there's something for you here. You need to be here for something, and understand what how I say this: something even more than the word. It is the word, but there's going to come a time in your life that you need a rescue, that you need a divine rescue. And if you're where God told you to be, the Holy Spirit can help you. Amen. 1 Corinthians chapter 12 and verse 1. The Holy Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, says, Now, concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. Now, the original Greek says spirituals, concerning spirituals, gifts, if you see there, is in the King James's in italics. It's not wrong for it to be there, but it means it was not there in the original manuscript. And he says, now concerning spiritual gifts or spirituals, I would not have you ignorant. I don't want you ignorant. So the Holy Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, tells us that where these gifts of the Spirit or manifestation of the Spirit is concerned, he does not want us to be ignorant or misinformed. Amen. Say out loud, I don't want to be misinformed about the Holy Spirit. Amen. Many times, because of ignorance where these gifts are concerned, divine rescues are missed. Because we don't understand that. See, church is not an aside thing to the rest of your life. Church is what you conduct your life around. So it's it's right. And understand why. Because here's where my help's at. Here's where my victory's found. Amen. Here's where I get the word of God that's gonna put me over in life. Amen. There's no way to de-emphasize, there's no way to over-emphasize the importance of the local church. Because God put the local church in the earth, and Jesus said, Here's the thing. I'm gonna put the church in the earth, and the gates of hell will not prevail against the church. And when we gather together, when we come and we assemble ourselves together as the body of Christ, then the Holy Spirit has a body to begin to move through. The Holy Spirit, but listen, the Holy Spirit can speak to you home alone, and he's done that to all of us. He can do that. But there's something the Holy Spirit can arrange things in your life when he comes where there's a body that has assembled themselves together, and they just throw the sail into the wind and say, Holy Spirit, we want what you want. Hallelujah. You can't over-emphasize that. And so it's never anything that's an aside to my life. It's not, I'll go if I can. It's not if I have time. It's not if I feel like it. It's the Holy Spirit's going to be there. There's a rescue for me. I need to be where the Holy Spirit's at. Hallelujah. Glory to God. We cannot afford to fall into a natural mindset where these things are concerned. Amen. What we had a few decades ago, and it went for a number of decades, and I'm not being critical, but what we had a number of decades ago was attracting people through carnal means, attracting people through natural means. Make it easy to come to church. There were churches who quit taking up the offering because it made people feel uncomfortable. So they put the container at the back of the door, and you can drop in your offering as you leave. And we're not going to talk about money, and we're not going to talk about this, and we're going to keep the manifestations of the spirit, Dr. Dufresne used to say in the afterglow room. Right? I don't know what that meant exactly, but right? We're going to keep them behind the scenes. We're not going to have any tongues and interpretation. We're not going to have any words of wisdom or words of knowledge or prophecy because we won't don't want people to be confused. Paul said that the confusion comes when you don't have these things. That's when confusion comes. You can come into a spirit into a service where the Holy Spirit is allowed his reign and allowed his movement, and in one second of time, 30 seconds, he can give you a word of wisdom or a word of knowledge and totally put your life back on track. Totally put it back on track. Amen. And so we had all these years of attracting people through natural means. And please don't misunderstand me. This is, I'm not a closed-line preacher. I've never been a closed line preacher. Amen. You understand what I mean? But I've never preached about dress and things like that. It never made sense to me. I was raised Pentecostal holiness. And it never made sense to me how the guys would come to church looking sharp and it looked like they brought their grandma every time. No, it was their wife, not their grandma, but it was their wife. And she looked like she stepped out of the 1800s. Never made sense to me. So what I'm saying is, I've never been that kind of person. I believe when you're full of the Holy Ghost, that you'll live holier by accident than people that are trying to on purpose. Right? But here's the thing. Now, when I say I'm not a closed line preacher, I'm also not a closed line preacher in this manner. Now I'm getting to my point. Hang on. Then we had everybody dressing down. All the preachers started dressing down. Now I know that, you know, whether you're in jeans or a jacket, it doesn't affect the anointing. But understand something. The setting, the atmosphere, the setting that you have for the things of God. Amen. It was not because it was something God wanted to do, it was because we thought that doing that was going to attract people. I don't want people to feel bad. I don't want people to think if they don't have a tie or if they don't have this or that. Listen, if you don't want to want to wear a tie to this church, don't wear a tie. If you want to come in some shorts and flip-flops, come on, flip-flop on in. Just flip right on in. Holy Spirit will move on you. But but I'm not going to do that. Because I'm not going to try to attract people through natural means. That's not what changes your life. You don't want a minister to start dumbing down the things of the Spirit to try to attract people to the church. Because what you get them there with is what you got to keep them there with. And you get people there by the Holy Spirit. I want people that God brought. I want people that need the word of God. I want people that want the movement of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah. And it doesn't matter what they call me. It doesn't matter if I have a black church or a white church or an old church or a young church or a Hispanic church. It doesn't matter to me. I just want a church that God is in. I just want a church that the Holy Spirit's in.
unknown: Amen.
SPEAKER_01: Hallelujah. Do you see that? And so here's the thing. What a preacher's wearing has never fixed your life. What they're not wearing has never fixed your life. Whether they wear a tie, don't wear a tie, doesn't matter. Whether there's lights with the music or not, whether there's smoke or not, that didn't change your life. You didn't get changed because there was smoke. You didn't get changed because there was lights. If you got changed, it was because the Holy Spirit was there. That's what changed my life. That's what changed your life. Hallelujah. You know, when I was a boy growing up in church, we had a lot of picnics. We had a lot of, you know, we had what they called dinner on the ground. Right? But you know, and I remember having those things, but I'll tell you what I remember more. People getting changed. Lives being lives being transformed by the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen. The Holy Spirit moving in. People getting changed and lives being changed. Now I'm going to really date myself, but it's it's still the truth. You know, I was I was one of those pallet babies. I don't know if you know what a pallet baby is. Pentecostal folks would get to running and shouting and jumping. And mama would make you a pallet under the pew and put you under the pew. Amen. And you watched all the warfare from under the pew. And my goodness, they would shout and dance and run. And people say, well, what was that the Holy Spirit? Listen, some of it might have been flesh, but I would rather have a little wildfire than no fire at all. I would rather have people in the flesh trying to be in the spirit than people that stay in the flesh and call it the spirit. I remember those days. I remember the demons being cast out. I remember people getting healed and set free and delivered. No, they weren't the deepest preachers. They weren't the most eloquent. They spit all over you on the front row. It was just, right? It was the splash zone. But people got changed. Lives got changed. So I don't remember the picnic, but I remember the lives being changed. I remember people being healed and set free and delivered by the power of God. Because they were like the world. Like Paul said, the world, they were the morons of the world. And God used them to confound the wise. The service might have, to some, seemed, man, this is this is out there. But they came down and left free. They came sick and left well. Amen. They came burdened and left free. Why? Because they were not ignorant of the Spirit. Not ignorant of the Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12 7, notice what it says. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit with all. In other words, if God gives a word of wisdom to a man or a woman in the service, that's for the profit of everybody. Everybody will profit from that. Amen. One translation says the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man for the common good. Another says for the profit of all. So when he says to profit with all, we'll be better off for those manifestations. We'll be better off for those manifestations. You know, years ago I used to hear Brother Hagin and he would make this statement. He said, there should be an abundance of tongues and interpretation in the church. And I would listen to that, and of course I never dismissed anything that he said, but I would listen to that and I would think, well, I don't quite understand that. And then, but then the more I studied it, the more I saw it. When there's an abundance of tongues and interpretation, the the spirit has his reign. He has his freedom to move, to operate in the service. The manifestations of these gifts will cause us to profit. We'll be better off for it. Where when the spirit manifests himself, that's how it will look. Like people are profiting. Your lives are profiting. I remember one time there was a man in our church, he'd just started a business. And uh he had uh he had been working a job and he and he was working nights, and it was taking him out of church, and he came one Sunday afternoon to church, and and he was talking to me, and he was tired, and and so he was visiting with me. And this just came, listen, this just came out of my spirit. And I and I looked at him because he had told me some months previous, he said, uh, you know, I really don't believe this job's the will of God for my life. But he kept working it. And so I was talking to him and I said, Look, you know, you're you're missing a lot of church, and there were things that he did in the church, and and I'm not one of those people that's that's that's hard on people, but I said, I can't have you consistently in this position if you're never gonna be here. And he said, Well, what do you want me to do? Quit my job? And I said, Look, I'm not telling you to do anything. I said, but I will tell you this. I said, How is it that you told me a few months ago that job was not God's will? If it wasn't God's will then, why would you think it's God's will now? Now that didn't come from me, that came from the Spirit. I didn't tell him what to do, the Holy Spirit didn't tell him what to do, but it made him think. Well, he decided to let go of that job. Now, I don't advise the way he did it. He was in a hurry and he just quit. But he he he was a mechanic and he began to look around the city and look for a place to put his shop, and he found one, and I won't go through all of it as a miracle how he got it. God just did it for him. But I remember they'd have the shop up and running, and man, things were going great, and they were getting all kinds of contracts, and one night I was preaching, and he was sitting on the second row, he always sat on the second row on the right-hand side, him and his family. And uh, right here in my spirit, I began to see this. Trouble is coming. Trouble for him and his business is coming, and it's gonna shake him for about three months. But after three months, the shaking will be over, and he'll prosper beyond that. So I called him up and I gave him that word. Well, it seemed like that was so far off because everything was going great. It wasn't very long. They lost clients for whatever reason. They they lost clients. It looked, it looked it looked hard for a while, and it did. It shook for about three months. But after three months, God brought more prosperity into their business and victory. Now think about that. Think about that. If he wasn't there for that word of knowledge, that word of wisdom to come to him, he could have lost everything. Where God said to be. That's what it will look like. The emphasis of the last day move of God is the manifestation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Amen. The Lord spoke to me and said the moving of the Holy Spirit is the drawing card. That's the drawing card. Brother Hagin said, That's the dinner bell. Or Roberts, with all the miracles that happen under the big tent. He said, All of these miracles are just the drawing card to get people saved. And yet there are people that will say the drawing that the reason for the tent was the miracles. He said the reason for the tent was salvation. Amen. God will not use men's themes to reap the harvest. We need to be jealous for the Father's harvest. Why? Because our methods are never better than the Father's. They're never better than the Father's. 1 Corinthians 12, 31. Am I helping you? It says, but covet earnestly the best gifts, and yet I show unto you a more excellent way. One translation says you should set your hearts on the best spiritual gifts. Now notice what it says: you should set your hearts on the best spiritual gifts. Other translations say you should desire. Others say, hunger after. Hallelujah. And people will say, well, what's the best gifts? Well, you know, there are people that say the best gift is the one you need at the time. That might be true. But according to what I've seen from the word, the best gift is the word of wisdom or the word of knowledge. Because it's something in a known tongue or tongues and interpretation. Tongues and interpretation are equal to prophecy. Prophecy is a known utterance and a spiritual utterance in a known tongue. The spirit will not manifest where there's no hunger. He said, you've got to covet these things. A lack of interest grieves the Holy Spirit. If I'm not interested in what he has and what he wants to do, it grieves him. Remember in uh uh what is it, 1 Thessalonians? Paul went through that whole list, like nine different things. And and that one little that one little phrase in there, grieve not the Holy Spirit. Don't grieve him. Right? Don't grieve the Holy Spirit. Don't quench him, in other words. Well, that word quench means to smother. It's like a fire and you're and you're and you're shoveling sand on it. You're smothering out the fire, or taking a blanket and smothering out the fire. In other words, the fire's burning and a lack of interest will smother it. A lack of interest will smother it. Amen. Am I helping you? See, when I come to church, I need to be all there. I'm not wondering about what's going on at home. I'm not wondering about what's going on down the road. I'm all there. Why? Because I'm there to receive from the Holy Spirit. That's why I say again, church is not an aside. It's not something, right? It's not something I can take or leave. It hat, right? It's it's what? It's not entertainment. It's where the Holy Spirit is at. And this is so important. Because notice he won't manifest where there's no hunger, and a lack of interest grieves the Holy Spirit. See, there are things that are important to him that he wants to accomplish in my life, your life, our lives, and if I'm not interested, it grieves him. And here's what happens when the Holy Spirit's grieved: he just withdraws. He just withdraws. That's why Paul said, grieve not the Holy Spirit of God that is within you. Well, how do I make sure that I'm not grieving him? I'm interested in what he wants. I'm interested in what he has to say. If God has ever given you a word, word of wisdom, word of knowledge, a prophecy, and told you something about your life, that listen, that word, that word will come to pass as you stay interested in it. Hallelujah. Say it out loud. Say everything that you've said to me about what you have for me. I'm interested. Hallelujah. This is important. Amen. Because I need to have that interest. I was thinking about that day. I was talking to somebody about that. Oh, well, I was preaching about it today, about Michelle and I. Everything we learned years ago, everything that the Lord asks us to do, the only proper response is yes, sir. That's it. That's the only proper response. It doesn't matter what it is. It doesn't matter. We'll go here. Yes, sir. We'll do this. Yes, sir. I don't need everybody to understand it. I get in trouble in church sometimes. Well, why didn't Pastor tell us that he was going to do that? Well, where's it written that I have to, number one? And the Holy Spirit told me to do it, so I'm going to do it. You can get on board, you can get in the wagon if you want to, but we're going to do it. And I'm not going to consult man to see if they think what the Holy Spirit wants to do is okay. When I moved to this building, there were people who said, Well, why didn't he tell us? Well, what am I supposed to tell you? How is it going to help? The Holy Spirit told us to move. Why do you need to know that? I'm not listening I'm not, I'm not being, I'm not being, what's the word? I'm not being mean. I will tell people. But understand, there's no discussion. We don't discuss what the Holy Spirit said to do. We just don't. Well, you really think that's going to work? Okay, you're out. We got to do what the Holy Spirit said to do. Amen. And listen, I have a board. I run things by the board. I talk to them. I'm not just a loose canon. But at the end of the day, we're going to do what the Holy Spirit said to do. Amen. This is important. What God has told you about anything in your life by the Holy Spirit, word of wisdom, word of knowledge, prophecy, it's still there. It's still there. Amen. Some of us in here tonight, we need to go to that drawer and open it up and pull it back out and get interested in it again. Amen. Why? Because it's still there. It's still there. See, God didn't bring anybody to this church to spectate. God didn't bring anybody to this church to spectate. Nobody. I say nobody. Right? What does that mean? God wants everybody moving in the gifts. God wants everybody moving in the spirit. Amen. Well, what if I miss it? Well, what better place to practice than in the local church where we love you and we care about you and we want you to mature and we want things to go right for you. Amen. Nobody's going to correct you publicly. If you miss it, somebody will just talk to you privately and say, now look, thank you for moving out and moving in the Holy Spirit. And maybe you were a little bit off there, but I'm going to encourage you to keep your spiritual antenna up. And the next time you feel like you got a word of wisdom, step up and give it. Amen. Remember what I said this morning? I would rather step out and fail than sit there and do nothing and miss God. Divine rescues. I say divine rescues. We need to see the divine teacher in manifestation in our services. We need the divine teacher to be in manifestation. Hallelujah. Amen. We need the divine teacher to be in manifestation in our services. When the Spirit gets to have his way, every person can walk out of the church having been ministered to. Every person. That doesn't mean every person had hands laid on him. It means when the Holy Spirit can have his way, every person can leave having been personally ministered to by the Holy Spirit. I don't know how many people are here tonight, it doesn't make any difference to me. But here's the thing: there's any number of things that everybody's dealing with. There are people in here dealing with financial issues. There are people dealing with physical issues. There are people dealing with other issues. In the course of this message, the Holy Spirit can say exactly what everybody needs to hear so that they all walk out ministered to. Everybody. But I have to be what? I have to be interested. Amen. Say out loud, I'm interested. I'm interested. Amen. Do you see that? Say it one more time. I'm interested. Romans 1.11. The apostle Paul said in Romans 1.11 in the King James Version, he said, I long to see you that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift to the end that you may be established. I want to see you so I can impart some spiritual gift to the end that you may be established. What that means is this, it's to this end. I'm going to impart this spiritual gift to you, and this will be the end result. You'll be established. One translation says the 20th century New Testament says, I want to see you in order to impart to you some spiritual help. Some spiritual help. Yeah, okay. You know, there are people that want to set up a counseling session, but they don't want to come to church.
unknown: Glory to God.
SPEAKER_01: Well, I might or might not can help you in a counseling session. I'm going to say this very plain. I know when I'm ministering the Word of God, the Holy Spirit's always going to move and He's always going to speak your answer. I can't guarantee you that in a counseling session. Amen. I've told people for years you could avoid a lot of counseling sessions if you just come to church when the doors are open. You just do your best to be in church three times a week and see what happens with the Holy Spirit. He'll speak to you, he'll share with you. And this is not just about coming to church. I want you coming to church for the right reasons. I don't want you just coming to church just because we're here. It's I want something to be changing in your life. Hallelujah. I've told people for years, if you get a hold of the word and you will come to service every time you can for the next six months, your life will irrevocably change. It will change. Not because I'm the best preacher in the world, although my wife says I am. And I believe her, I don't lie her. She doesn't lie. Joe, she's told me I'm the most good-looking man in the world so long I believe it. Hallelujah. What's that got to do with my sermon? Nothing. Absolutely zero. But do you understand why I'm saying that? Because when you listen, when you come, somebody on the praise team, the worship leader, can say something, and you're like, there it is. There's my answer. You can be walking through the foyer and somebody say, you know, I was praying for you the other day, and I felt like the Lord said this. Oh, there's my answer. Amen. You see, I'm I'm not immature enough to think it's all got to come through me. When you've got spiritual people that want the manifestation of the Spirit, then they open their lives and their hearts and their thinking to the things of the Holy Spirit, and God can use them as a vessel to minister. We can never be a church that's afraid to let other people. Listen, I I am a great person to hold the reins. Coming to this church, you don't have to worry. Nobody's just gonna do whatever they want. Promise, I promise. It's not gonna happen. Amen. I've had people get up and give words and they started going all kinds of caddy wampas. And I just went and took the microphone and said, God bless you. Just have a seat. It's not gonna go that way. So when somebody comes to you in this church and they say, I've been praying for you, and I feel like the Lord said something, understand that's not an immature person. That's not somebody that's weird, that's not somebody that's that learned how to prophesy off TikTok. They're mature, they're trained right, they're taught right. The ministers in our church are not goofy, they're not immature in the things of God, they're not novices in what God has called them to do. I'm very selective about who I lay hands on and say you're a minister in this church. Why? Because not only do they have to be able to I would rather them not be able to preach their way out of a wet paper stack and be able to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit and help somebody in a time of need. I'll be very honest with you. I've told people over the years, I don't need anybody to help me preach. I can preach all by myself. You understand? I need people that want to be spiritual. And there'll be times to preach, but you need spiritual people preaching. You don't need somebody that's up here trying out on you. Am I helping you? Ooh, glory. One translation says, I want to see you so I can impart a spiritual gift to you and give you fresh strength. Say it out loud. Say, tonight, fresh strength is coming to me. Hallelujah. Say it one more time. Tonight, fresh strength is coming to me. Oh, hallelujah. A lack of hunger will grieve the spirit. Being ignorant about the things of the spirit will grieve the spirit. And that that's what I see more and more. And I'm not I'm not one to talk about the generation. You know, you hear people say this generation. Well, I'm that's not me. But but here's what I see. Here's what I see in ministers mainly. Ignorance about the things of the spirit. That grieves the spirit. B.B. Hankins, Mark Hankins' father, he used to make the statement, he'd say, most believers wouldn't know the Holy Spirit if he walked down the aisle with a red hat on. Amen. Not knowing the things of the spirit grieves the spirit. See? That's why, that's why people have to learn. If somebody starts giving you a word, you gotta be, you gotta learn to check your spirit. Don't just check out and receive it. Check your spirit. Right? Well, I believe the Lord said this to me. Okay, I'm gonna check my spirit. Well, I don't want to offend them. Well, if they get offended, it wasn't God, was it? When people come to me and they say, I have a word for you, and you know they do, here's what I say. Well, I'm now I'm gonna judge it. I'm gonna judge it. Why? Because the Bible says, let the prophets let them speak by two or by three, and let the others judge. If somebody's hearing from the Spirit, they want it judged. See, that's maturity in the church. That way you avoid parking lot prophecies, bathroom prophecies. I got a word for you. Glory to God. Right here in the men's room. Hallelujah. I'm gonna judge it. Right? Amen. Or you can even do this. They say, Brother Joe, I got a word for you. And Brother Joe goes, let's go get pastor. Let's let's go, you can give it in front of pastor. Right? What what what are you doing? That is keeping things on a mature level. Right? We're not grieving the Holy Spirit. God will bring you to a body where there's a pastor who knows how to function and flow in the gifts of the Spirit. Hallelujah. Many of you, for years, you went to agape, and you remember, for years, pastor had microphones on either side of the platform. And if somebody felt like they had a word, they just came up and took the microphone and gave a word. Now he's a little more different than I am. One time he said a lady got up and said some things that was not right, and he just said over the microphone, dear sister, that would thank you for attempting to follow the Holy Spirit. But you know that wasn't right for now. Well, why would he do that? I want a mature body. I want my body. It's the gifts are to be manifest in the body, not just through the pastor. How limited are we when only one person is flowing in the gifts? How limited are we? Right? I remember growing up, and there was a couple of uh uh older Pentecostal ladies. That was the one everybody expected to give the interpretation and the tongue. If anybody gives a tongue, it'll be Sister Wildebeast, you know, or whatever her name was. I don't remember her name. And and another sister give the interpretation. And you always knew when she was going to give an interpretation because it started off with yay, yay, yay. But nobody else, nobody else even tried. Yeah, that holy hush would come on. And I you know God was speaking to other people. Well, how come them to be the only ones? Because they were the only ones willing. I don't want to be the only one willing. Am I helping you? Where you can see an example of flowing in these gifts and can be an example of how it is to be done. Self-taught people where the gifts of the Spirit are concerned are unsafe and unreliable. Self-taught people where the gifts of the spirit are concerned are unsafe and unreliable. I have to learn it from somebody. I have to see it in manifestation. Oh, hallelujah. Look at 1 Corinthians 12, 8. We're just hanging out right there. It says, for to one is given by the Spirit. Now, understand who is this given by? The Spirit, the Holy Spirit. The word of wisdom to another, the word of knowledge. Notice, by the same Spirit. So the word of wisdom is divine revelation from the mind of God concerning future events. Divine revelation from the mind of God concerning future events. That brother I talked about that was going to go through trouble in their business, that was a word of wisdom. Divine revelation about future events. The word of knowledge is divine revelation from the mind of God concerning past or present events. Past or present events. And here's something I have to say very quickly is That neither one of these, neither one of these make anybody a prophet. They're involved in the prophet's ministry, but a word of wisdom doesn't make a person a prophet, or a word of knowledge doesn't make a person a prophet. How are these gifts manifest? As the Spirit wills. And who does he want to manifest through? All of us. Hallelujah. Both of these gifts operated in skillfully can provide a divine rescue in the life of a believer. Operated in skillfully can provide a divine rescue in the life of a believer. Amen. Hallelujah. Say it out loud. Say, Lord, use me. Holy Spirit, I'm interested. Use me. Hallelujah. Look at Acts 21. I'm watching my time because we're going to pray for some folks tonight. Acts 21 and verse 10. Now, I'll preface this by saying there's great debate about the Apostle Paul in a lot of circles. You know, when you read, for instance, chapter 21, verse 4, it says they went and they found disciples, and he said, We tarried there seven days. Luke says we tarried there seven days. Who said to Paul through the Spirit that he should not go up to Jerusalem? Well, the Bible is truth. It does not lie. And it says that they said to him through the Spirit that he shouldn't go. Should not go. Alright? So here's the thing. I don't know how you cannot believe that the Holy Spirit told him not to go. Because it's right there. But if you do believe, another way, that, you know, when Paul said, What do you mean weeping and making my heart ache? You know, I'm willing not only to be in prison, but to die in Jerusalem. Well, that was Paul's nature. He was a hard, hard driver, right? But the Holy Spirit told him three times not to go. Now, here's the thing. Whether you believe that completely, that way or not, is irrelevant. It's not the difference between heaven and hell. Here's what I'm trying to get across in teaching on this is this. So they said that in verse 4, and then in verse 10, and as we tarried there many days, there came down from Judea a certain prophet named Agabas. And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle or Paul's bell and bound his own hands and feet and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, so shall the Jews of Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle and shall deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles. And if you remember, Paul said, he said this, he said, I don't know what awaits me. He said, only I know this, that in every city that I go to, the Holy Spirit tells me that bonds and imprisonment await me. Now notice, if you go, if you don't go, it's not gonna happen. Now again, I'm not trying to convince you to see this my way or a certain way. Here's what I want you to see. Whether you think that he was in the will of God or not, the fact remains he received words of wisdom concerning what was going to happen in the future. That's the method of the Holy Spirit. Amen. It's up to me whether I receive it or not. In my thinking, my theology, Paul didn't receive it. He didn't receive the word. Now, whether you believe that or not, again, it it doesn't, as my father would say, it doesn't mean a hill of beans. But here's the point. He's being told, don't go. And he went anyway. He didn't receive it. See, it's up to me whether I receive it or not. This is important. Number one, that's why you're checking your spirit. You're checking on the inside, should I receive this or not? See, there's another argument. And maybe Paul checked inside and maybe didn't feel like it was God. I don't know. But here's the point. When somebody comes, a minister, a layperson, a friend, and they give you a word of wisdom or a word of knowledge, you're checking inside in your spirit. If it's God, receive it. Sight unseen. Receive it. No questions asked. Why? That's when you engage your faith with it. If you sit back and question it, you're not engaging your faith with it. Hallelujah. Do you see that? So when I know it's God, I want to reach out and grab it with my faith. And I can start doing something about it right now. I may not can take all the steps I need to take, but here's one step I can take. I can be willing. Amen. Brother Moore says what? You'll pick up the plan on the willing band. Amen. The Lord told him one day, like a radio station. He said, if you want to listen to a certain station on the FM band, you got to be on the FM band. You'll pick up the plan on the willing band. So say out loud, Lord, I'm willing. Say, I'm available. I'm ready. I want your plan for my life. Amen. Acts 27 and 10. This is this has been in this has been invaluable to us over the years. You will not hear my wife and I saying a lot of things about, well, I don't know, is that what I should do? Or is that we don't we don't do that. We're sure about what the Lord says. You got to take time. You got to seek the Lord. Right? There's no substitute for that. I've told you, I've had ministers come and say, I would like to do this, and I would like you to, and they'll say things like, mentor me or help me, and I'll say, well, let's just get together and pray. Just call me and let's set up a time to pray. Not one minister has ever taken me up on it. Why? Because there's some Brother Hagin wrote a book decades ago now, and in the beginning it was called The Lost Art of Intercession. And he began to see that there was a lot of error in the intercessory prayer issue. And that people were making it up there like it was one of the five-fold ministry gifts. And so he he they rebranded the book from the lost art of intercession to the lost art of prayer. Pray. The more you pray, the more spiritual you're going to be. Because you're consistently conversing with the one that knows everything. The way you get to know his voice is talking to him. You don't get, listen, you don't know God's voice through somebody else. You know God's voice by personal interaction with him. Amen. By personal interaction with him. And then when he says do something, you're sure of the voice. I may not be sure of how I'm going to do it, but I'm sure of the voice. If I know the voice. What did Jesus say? My sheep know my voice. And what another, they won't follow. So people will say, I want to make sure I'm not missing God. Spend time in his presence till you know his voice and you won't miss him. Amen. I've had people, great people that I respect. I've had them say things, you know, and things that sounded spiritual, but right here I knew it wasn't the voice. They weren't doing anything wrong. They were trying to help me, but right here it wasn't the voice. You say, What'd you do? I thanked them for what they said. I'm a very honorable person, especially somebody that has labored in the word and the doctrine. I'm never going to be dishonorable to them. I'm never going to look at them and say, you know what, Junior, that wasn't God. Very honorable. But here's the thing. Then I just disregard it. Why? It wasn't the voice. Hmm. Oh, yeah, Holy Spirit. You got to spend time quietly in His presence. Don't just hit God with all your requests and then be on your way. Lord, this is what I need. This is what I need. Thank you for your favor. Thank you for this. Thank you for that. Father, this is my 42-page confession list, and I thank you. And glory to God, everything's mine. I have the favor of God. Everything's going my way. Hallelujah. Thank you, Lord. I'll see you after work. Right? When you come up, when you come up to your wife after after work, y'all are together. How would it make her feel if you went up and said, Sweetheart, how was your day today? Tell me about your day. And she starts opening your mouth and you go, I'll see you. You right? People get in the presence of God and they're talking to him, and he's just about to. Amen. They never stay there long enough to hear him. I gotta hear him. And when I know his voice, my mistakes are minimized. My failures are minimized because I know him. That verse has helped me so much over the years. And I say it all the time. My sheep, Lord, I am your sheep. I know your voice. Amen. And listen, if it's a little off, it's all the way off. If it's not quite like him, then none of it. It's not him. Amen. I'm telling you a lot of what Brother Moore said. That means I'm gonna have to write him a check. What did he say? Over the years, he said, if it ain't quite, it ain't right. Now that's not good English. But but the Holy Spirit said that to him. He said, Keith, if it ain't quite, it ain't right. Well, that almost sounds like God. That's just the same as not being God. Hallelujah. Say it out loud. Say, I'm your sheep. I know your voice. Another I'll not follow. See, this is how you minimize mistakes. Well, I don't want to make mistakes. I don't want to miss God. You won't miss God knowing his voice. How did Jesus never miss God? Oh, he was perfect. He knew his voice. He fellowshipped with him every day, sometimes all night long. He needed to know who to choose as the twelve disciples, and he went up on a mountain and prayed all night long. So, how did he put up with Peter? He knew God told him to be, to choose Peter. Amen. Peter could have written the book on foot in the mouth. But why did Jesus not just put him off the staff? He knew God had told him that Peter was supposed to be there. Do nothing without praying about it. And I don't mean praying about it and telling God this is what you want to do and then just expecting him to line up with what you want. Pray about it and lay it out and say, This is what I want to do, but I will do whatever you tell me. Hallelujah. Well, people at times ask us, How do you pastor two churches? I can't tell you how to pastor two churches. You got to pray. You got to seek God. You got to hear from the Holy Spirit. Where? In your spirit. Quit trying to hear God here. This is where you hear God. And you don't so much hear him as you perceive him. You know on the inside of you. You know that you know that you know that you know. Oh, hallelujah. So you have to receive it. Even if God speaks to you, you have to receive it. Now I don't know why the Holy Spirit has me here, but I but I'm I'm I'm gonna say this so many ways we're gonna get it. I'll have people come to me and they'll say, you know what? The Lord told me to do this. I forgot to welcome the Kansas location. Y'all forgive me. Amen. We got right into it. Welcome, Kansas. But people will come to me and they'll say, The Lord told me to do this, the Lord told me to get involved in this. And then two months later, well, the Lord's telling me to do this now. That's not how God works. That's not how I'm just gonna tell you, that's not how God works. God's not double-minded. He doesn't have you doing this, and then two months later have you doing this. God's a God of longevity, He's a God of stability, He doesn't bring instability into His church. And so, if God tells, for instance, if God told you you're supposed to play the drums in that church, well, God's not gonna have us pull the drums out and you get up on the drums and play the drums, and then a month later, God's gonna tell you not to play the drums. That'd bring nothing but confusion. Hardship on the church. Hallelujah. Do you see that? Say out loud, whatever you tell me to do, that's what I'm going to do. Did you find Acts 27, verse 10? Paul said to the people on the ship, he said, Sirs, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much damage not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives. What is this? Word of wisdom. The Holy Spirit through Paul trying to provide a divine rescue. Hmm. You know, when God sends somebody to you and they say, Look, this is what the Lord's saying to me, somebody you trust. And they say, This is what the Lord's saying to me. This is the direction you need to do. One of the worst things you can do is just treat it like, eh, well. That's what they did. The man of God is on the ship. They are not in danger yet. He said, I perceive, not I feel, not I think. Perception is in your spirit. And he said, I perceive that this voyage will be with hurt and much damage, not only of the lading and ship, but also of our lives. Hallelujah. But the centurion listened more to what the natural expert said than what the Holy Spirit said. Never listen to natural information more than the voice God has placed in your life. Hallelujah. There are things that you may not know, but if you know the Holy Ghost, you've got the advantage. Hallelujah. Let me share this experience with you. Because I'm almost done. Bear with me. I was having breakfast one time. There was a pastor friend of mine that pastored in uh, honey, where was the prison at? Ellsworth. Ellsworth, Kansas. He pastored a uh evangelical free church. E-free is what we called them. And uh and and it was a smaller church, and it had split off from another church, and he had come in from Chicago. Uh he had gone to, he was actually a part of the Willow Creek Church there in Chicago. Bill Hybels, you remember Bill Hybels, he was the big uh sneaker, excuse me, seeker-friendly uh guy that brought all that to light. And uh this man was on staff there. Well, they had brought him there, and he was very educated. He was one of those guys that, I mean, he was so educated he'd make you head hurt. It was, I mean, right? And uh he knew Greek and and all of it. And we were sitting around the uh the breakfast. We we had gone out to breakfast. He had come to visit me because he wanted to look at the church and see how we did things, and and so he came and we were up the next morning at breakfast and we were talking about Paul in 1 Corinthians 12 when he talked about the messenger of Satan to buffet me. Right? And of course, we know that that is an evil spirit, an angel uh of the devil, an evil spirit, right? But also it is buffeting in his mind. And I said to him, I said, Well, you know, I believe that that's buffeting him in his mind. Well, he reached down this bag and got his Greek testament out. And he looked at it in the Greek, and he looked at me and he goes, Who taught you Greek? I said, Nobody taught me Greek. He said, How did you know that? I said, by the Holy Spirit. He said, Well, that's what it says. That's the indication it gives. I don't know Greek, but I know the Holy Ghost. Amen. Brother Hagin, you say you don't need to know Hebrew or homebrew or any other kind of brew. You need to know the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah. Look at Acts 27, and uh you're right there, verse 22. Paul said, Now I exhort you to be of good cheer, for there will be no loss of any man's life among you but the ship. For there stood by me this night the angel of God. Now hang on. It's great that an angel of God showed up, but he already knew. He had already tried to tell them. The angel would not have had to show up if they would have listened to the divine rescue. There are things God has to do because people won't listen to the divine rescue. If you listen first, you can avoid a lot of what comes later.
unknown: Glory to God.
SPEAKER_01: Hallelujah. And he said, Notice, saying, Fear not, Paul. You must be brought before Caesar, and God hath given you all that sail with you. Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer. Say it with me. For I believe God. Hallelujah. That it shall be even as it was told me. Howbeit we must be cast on a certain island. Now we listen, all the men were saved. The Bible, when you read this, it says some were some swam to shore, some went on pieces of the ship. It was great. I mean, they were all saved. Even though all the men were saved, they lost the ship, they lost the goods, all the hardship they endured, all of that could have been avoided if they would have listened to their divine rescue. Amen. You know, I've learned something over the, this is deep. I've learned something over the years. You learn nothing new from the second kick of a mule. Nothing new. Right? Nothing new. I've learned I'm not gonna learn anything by losing everything. I'm not gonna learn anything by going through all the This hardship. And people would say, Well, my trials I learned so much through my trials. How many of those trials were a result of not listening? Have you ever read the first five books of the Bible? And you see the Israelites here in this place like Kadesh Barnea. And then it says they departed from Kadesh Barnea and they disobeyed God and they wouldn't listen to God and they wouldn't do what God said. And they went around in circles and they wouldn't listen to God and they and they came back to Kadesh Barnea. Do you know that's what they did for 40 years? 40 years. It went this way and then it went back this way. 40 years. They got to the border of the promised land and they said, I won't believe. Right? They wouldn't listen. I say they wouldn't listen. And there are people that will preach and teach, say, Oh, thank God for your wilderness experience. I just told you what the wilderness experience is. It's running around in circles and getting nowhere because you won't listen to God. That's all it is. God has no wilderness experiences for you. Well, he drove Jesus into the wilderness with the answer. And Jesus didn't stay in the wilderness. He ran the devil off with the word of God. That wilderness experience did not work anything in Jesus. Jesus went to the wilderness so that we would not have to go to the wilderness.
unknown: Thank you, Lord.
SPEAKER_01: Don't look at that. It's my dark times. I thank God for my dark times. God is light. And in him there is no darkness at all. He doesn't have any dark times to give you. And if I'm listening, he'll what? Lead me to the light every time. That's how God does it. So he's not using bad circumstances to teach you something or hard circumstances to teach you something. Amen. He's trying to lead you out of it. Oh, this is important. Amen. And people will get, and I've heard preachers preach great sermons from this. It doesn't matter. Your whole life can fall apart. But some kind of way, somehow God's going to get you there. I've never found, Brother Joe Mallet, I've never found that some kind of way, somehow scripture in the Bible. I've never found it. That somehow, some kind of way, God will get you through. That's just not there. But I find a lot of scriptures that say, in all things, we triumph through Christ Jesus. I can do all things. Say out loud, I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. Hallelujah. What they do, they listen to natural reasoning instead of their divine rescue. You know, Brother Hagin used to say this, he'd say, after a number of years, you know, you just start picking up on some things. I've learned to pick up on whether people are listening to me or not. They'll come and talk to me. Well, this is what I, you know, I'm going through this. And you know, I'm searching my spirit. I'm not, I'm not just gonna answer. And sometimes I've said things to people that I know I'm saying by the Spirit, and they just kind of looked at me, oh, okay. Well, what should they have said if they believed it was from God? I received that in Jesus' name. I received that, and I'm gonna begin to work that in my life. You know, as a pastor, as your pastor, I'm not just, I'm not just one of many voices. I'm the voice God called you to set under. This is important. My pastor, I listened to him today because I want to know what he's preaching. Because that's the voice in my life. And I'm gonna be very blunt about this. It doesn't matter where you were raised or where you were saved or who you came up under when God brought you to this church. He said, I've got something special in that voice for you, and I will help you as you are there. This is so important. Hallelujah. The flesh. Well, let me say this. You got a moment? Overthinking dismisses manifestations. I have a friend of mine. I'm consistently having to say, don't overthink things. Don't overthink it. You'll dismiss manifestations. Overthinking dismisses manifestations. When you get in the middle arena, you're done with the faith arena. You're done. I can't get over into the middle arena. I can't overthink it. Well, how is God going to do that? Remember, I told you I've been praying about something? I said this a couple weeks ago. And I didn't know how to pray about it. And and and here's the thing: if I don't pray about it, I can't figure it out in my mind. And I'll overthink it. And then I'll dismiss any manifestation. So what I have to do, I had to stop and go to Romans 8 and say, now, Lord, you said in your word that when there are things that I do not know how to pray like I should, I can pray in the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit will pray through me. Now, what will happen in that way? You will pray in the Spirit until the Spirit tells you how to pray. And so the only thing I could, every time it would come up to my mind, I would say, I'm not touching that with my mind, and I'd pray about it in the Spirit. And then finally, one day I was sitting where I'm at every morning, and I was praying about that in the spirit, and this came out of me. Call those things out of the darkness into the light so that they can be recognized and dealt with. Well, now I got something to pray in the English. But that's all I've got. So what do I do? I pray as far as I know in the understanding, and then I just pray in the Spirit. Why? Because if I overthink it, I dismiss the manifestation. The flesh wants to overlook things it cannot control. Just wants to overlook them. There are things you just can't control. If we miss the signs, the Holy Spirit is flashing, we won't profit. Because he's always flashing signs. Hallelujah. The vocal gifts have to be in manifestation before the power gifts. Now people will say, why? Because God always says something before he does it. He always says it before he does it. So God will give a person a word of wisdom, a word of knowledge. This is what I'm going to do. This is what I'm doing. And if you don't see how he could do it, or you don't see him doing it, don't dismiss it by saying, I don't see it. I remember early on in our ministry, I was ministering. And the Lord had a uh a word of wisdom for a person. And uh, you know, I'm not, I don't, I don't, I don't know anything about anybody's life in here. I know some about some people because there's things being the pastor I have privilege privilege to, but most people that come to my church, I don't know what's going on in their life. I got enough to do to live my own life. Right? So, so if if if I say the Holy Spirit said something, you can be pretty sure the Holy Spirit said it. And so I was ministering to this lady, and and word of wisdom, I believe is what it was, and uh about some things in the future. And uh she was just kind of looking at me. Well, yeah, it's okay. I mean, you don't have to respond a certain way. But I heard her going out of church. Well, I wonder what that meant. Well, right there, she just dismissed it. Amen. She just dismissed it. Do you see that? I've had things happen in my life before that the Lord knew was coming. Hallelujah. Let me share this with you. When we first started pastoring the church, we took the church over and it was an established church, and uh it was a Pentecostal church, and it was a it was a church that was very board-run and very one or two family run, right? And there were five little ladies that used to get together and pray every Monday night, and they prayed for a pastor that would not be shaken and was not afraid of people. Dear Lord, they had no comprehension what they were getting. Because that because all I knew was not be moved. And so so I I came in and uh I I started I started, you know, I started doing what I do. Folks, this was such a situation, they would have a church-wide vote on the border in the nursery, and then argue about it, have a fight. There were ladies that hated each other, did not like one another. Amen. And there were two ladies, and they were gossips, and uh they decided they didn't like me. When I first came there, I was a prophet of God. Amen. Because the one lady she came to a church where I was ministering, for whatever reason they came, and uh the she got in the line, and the Lord had a word of wisdom for her, and here's, or a word of knowledge, and here's what the Lord said to her. Your husband does not believe in being slain in the spirit, and he does not believe in speaking in tongues. You are gonna go to a meeting in two weeks, and your husband is gonna have hands laid on him, and he's gonna be slain in the spirit and speak with tongues, and thereafter he will believe. I didn't know her or her husband. But the testimony was two weeks later, they went to a church where a friend of mine pastors, Dennis Capra, in Grandview, Missouri, and a guy named Dave Doell was there. Now, I don't know if you know much about Dave Doell. Dave Doell had a great influence on Andrew Wamick.
unknown: Yeah.
SPEAKER_01: And Dave Doell was there, and he and Dave Dave is a laughing preacher. Right? Manifestations of the Spirit. Joy, joy, joy. And so he said, I want to pray for people. And that this man got out, and Dave danced back to him. Right? I don't know if that's how it was or if this is how it was. I don't know. But anyway. He uh he got back there too and was laughing, and he said, You don't believe in being slain in the spirit, and you have a hard time with tongues, but you're gonna be slain and speak with tongues tonight. Laid hands on the man, he went down under the power of God, she got you know she wanted me to be her pastor. Oh, he's a prophet, he's a man of God. Right? I guess she forgot that God shows me things. You know where the gifts of the Spirit are in manifestation in churches, you have a lot cleaner church. Right? And I saw, I saw this lady. They they that her and another lady were trying to get up a petition to get me voted out. And I was praying. At that time, I still do a lot of this, but at that time I would pray way up in into the early morning. I'd go out in my little shed that I had and I'd I'd pray all night, pray up to two or three o'clock in the morning. And I was praying one night, and I saw this lady, not this one, the other lady, laying in her bed. And she got up out of her bed and went over to her phone. Now, this is how long ago it was, a landline, and picked up the phone and called this other lady. And this lady, when she picked up, she said, Oh, glad you called. We're getting up a petition to get him voted out. Well, I knew that they were talking about me. Her husband was on the board. I met with him the next day. I said, Sir, we have a problem. The Bible says if you're gonna be a deacon in the church, that you have to have your house in order. I said, You don't have your house in order. He said, What do you mean? I said, Your wife's a gossip and a liar. I thought he's gonna come over the desk at me. He could have tried. But here's the thing I dealt with that one step by step. The Holy Spirit had us out ahead of all of that. Out of all of that. Amen. The Holy Spirit worked it out until everybody that was against the move of God just left. They just left. This is important. That's how the Holy Spirit wants to lead you. He wants you out ahead of things. Hallelujah. But we're gonna pray tonight, real quickly, before we go home. We're gonna pray tonight. And I and I said something earlier about, you know, there are things that God says to you, and you can you can kind of put them in a drawer, put them, put them somewhere. And and I don't want to say forget about them, but maybe not give them the attention. Right? Maybe not give them the attention. It's time to get those things back out. And what there is tonight is this impartation to walk in those. That impartation to walk in those. Amen. If that's you, you feel like that's you in some area of your life, would you just come to the front today? Just come to the front and let the Lord minister to you tonight. Hallelujah. Glory be to Jesus.