SPEAKER_00: Hi, my name is Michelle Steele. Pastor Phillip and I want to thank you for listening to this message from Life of Faith Earth. We have more resources available to help you build your faith and bring your world by the Word of God. From our website, lifeofffaith.net, you can connect to our YouTube channel, watch the live stream feed from our church services, access books and downloads in our web store, and discover more about Life of Faith Church, producing life city, state, nation, and world. Visit lifeoffaith.net today.
SPEAKER_01: Good morning, everybody. All of you online. We welcome you today. Welcome you to Healing School. Let's uh go over to Exodus 15. And we're still looking at this subject of the basics of healing. And so far in this series we've discussed that God is, number one, completely faithful to his word. Secondly, the healing is now. The third message was anything Christ shed blood to redeem us from is always God's will. That's always God's will. And then last week was healing and feelings.
SPEAKER_02: Today we want to deal with this subject of expect God to restore. Expect God to restore.
SPEAKER_01: You know, many times when people think of healing, they focus on the removal of disease or the alleviation of pain, and that's obviously uh a part of it. Those are involved in healing.
SPEAKER_02: But healing involves restoration. Uh it involves mending, repair. So we not only look to feel better, we look to be whole, we look to be complete. And uh these are uh things that I've just found over the years. We've we've had uh healing school ever since we've had the ministry. Uh so that'll be uh 28 full-time years in uh September, or no, excuse me, December. Um but what I've what I've come to see, and a lot of times when we talk about this expectation, which is something we have to deal with, um you know, expectation is born of what I've been meditating on. You know what I've been looking at, um, you know, uh if if a person consistently let me say it this way, and I I don't want to oversimplify it, but it's the best way I know. If I've had people over the years that they will go to the doctor, and the doctor will say, you know, in three months you can, and they'll use the word, you can expect this to start happening. Right, because of what you're dealing with, in about three months, this is what you can expect. Now, obviously, I teach very strongly, and we don't deny that, we don't deny that we're dealing with that. But here's the thing you can't tell me what to expect. That's up to me, right? You you can tell me what I'm dealing with, but you can't tell me what I need to expect because that's up to me. I don't have to expect that. So, see, the expectation is that hinge. That's that's up to me. Right? Brother, the door to my home is opened or closed is up to me. Right? I mean, somebody can tell me, leave the door open. It's my home. If I don't want to leave the door open, I'm not gonna do it. Right? This is this is my body, this is the temple of the Holy Ghost. I'm not gonna allow anyone to tell me what I have to expect. Right? And that that's not an arrogance, it's not being hard. It's just right here in my mind. I'm always thinking, no one can tell me what to expect. I I determine what I expect. Now, here's the the issue with expectation, though, because we're expecting God to restore. The issue with expectation is it's that it's that word in Hebrews 11:1 where it says faith is the substance of things hoped for, or the substance of things that we expect. I'm so glad Charles Capps taught us years ago that hope is a goal setter, right? That that that's the goal I'm looking for, right? When you sit down and you write down a goal, six months worth of goals, you're saying in six months I expect to be here. Right? So faith is the substance, the grounds, the conviction, the title deed of what I'm expecting. And so if, but here's the thing: if I just expect what I'm told, there's nothing for faith to grab a hold of and change.
unknown: Right?
SPEAKER_02: As a matter of fact, Pastor Caldwell used to say, now I'm over in negative faith. My faith is working for me, but it's working in reverse. Hallelujah. And so uh I've I've I've just seen that over the years. I've but I've I've watched just as many people say, no, you know what, I'm not gonna expect that. I'm not gonna expect that or believe that, and it went the other way. It went the other way. You know, I've told the story often about the doctors looking at uh Josh and Amy, uh live there in Kansas and telling them about their uh oldest son. There's zero percent chance of him living, he cannot live. Over half his heart is missing. He cannot live. I don't know how more impossible you can get. Zero percent chance cannot live. And yet the Holy Spirit said to them, they cannot tell you what to believe. In other words, they can't tell you what to expect. So with all the knowledge, and it's they're not wrong, it's not bad, but with all the knowledge they had, they're expecting nothing to change. But you had two people that just decided you can't tell me what to expect. Right? You just you just can't, and we're gonna we're gonna believe God, and we're just we're gonna ask you to do everything you know to do, and we'll believe God. Right? Well, just a few months ago, the beginning of this year, I got the pictures. He's nine years old today, zero percent chance of living, half his heart missing. But he's alive and strong today, perfect heart. That this is so important. What what do we expect? So, so see, we don't live in a time where God might. The same things that God's always done is what God is still doing. It just depends on if people are expecting him to do it. Hallelujah. Oh, glory to God. And that's why you can expect whatever you're dealing with to turn, to be eradicated, to change, right? If if something needs to occur to produce the results you want, it will occur. If something needs to be taken to get the results, that's what God will do. Right? He'll put in you what you need to walk in healing, he'll take out of you what you need to be taken out of you to walk in healing. But that's what I'm expecting. Oh, hallelujah! So Exodus 15 and 26 is a very familiar verse, especially in this healing school. But he said to the people of Israel, if you'll diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord your God, and do what is right in his sight, and give ear to his commandments, and keep all of his statutes, he said, I will put, I will allow none of these diseases on you that are brought up on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord that heals you. Oh, hallelujah! I am the Lord that heals you. And in looking and studying on healing, there's always so much because I can look at that and think, okay, he's the Lord that heals me, so if I'm sick, he'll heal me. And that's absolutely the truth. But I've always got to dig a little deeper because when you just when you look at the word healing there, it means to mend or to repair, all right, or to bring back. And so there has to be this element of restoration. One translation, the Fenton translation, says, For I am your ever-living restorer. I'm your ever-living restorer, right? David understood that in the book of Psalm 23. He said, You restore my soul. All right? You restore my peace, you restore my joy. So, uh, and those can be looked at as spiritual things, and I understand, but it places God in the position of restorer, right? Whatever sickness has stolen, whether it's strength or energy, it'll be restored. It'll be restored. Why? Because he's my ever-living restorer. So there can be something that's needed in your body and it's not there, but you have the ever-living restorer working on your case. And so he's working to restore. That's why when they say, you know, after, well, people will say, you lost that certain thing, certain element, and you know, you can't regrow that or you can't produce any more of that. You can't tell me that. Because I have the ever-living restorer on my case. I might not can in my natural self, but he can. See, a scripture that very often we we read, and and please don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying you, I'm just saying people in general, right? They they read this scripture. Remember when the angel Gabriel came to Mary and he said, uh, uh, you're gonna give birth to the Son of God? And remember, Mary said, she said, uh, how is this possible? Right? Because I've never known a man. How is this possible? Well, here in the natural, here's the answer. It's not. It's not possible. There are certain things that have to happen to have a child. And if you're not doing those things, you're not gonna have a child. It's impossible. Nobody just gets pregnant by osmosis. Right? There's actions that have to be taken. But here's what I'm trying to explain to you. And and the angel explained to her, and he said, here's how it's gonna happen. The Holy Ghost is kind of gonna come on you, the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Uh what that which is conceived in your body will be the Son of God. Then what did he say? He said, With men, this is impossible, but with God, nothing is impossible. Is that right? Say it out loud. With God, nothing is impossible. And so they can say, your body's not going to produce this anymore. You're not allowed to tell me that. Because the ever-living restorer is working on my case. Right? What he said is what I tell my body, and then my body does what I tell it. Amen. And so when he said in the word that he wants in the very beginning, his will for his first two people, his first two children, was to be fruitful and multiply. Right? So that's still true for me. Amen. It may not mean it may not be children. I don't want any more children, only grandchildren. From now on, that's all I want. Right? So all those kids old enough that are married, they need to get busy and stay busy. Right? I have seven, but I need more. Glory to God. Right? Amen. So, but here's here's the thing. Here's the thing. If that was his will then, then that's what I have now. Right? And so it may be impossible. Now again, why did the Bible emphasize that? Because there's nothing more impossible than becoming pregnant with a child when you've never been married, you've never known a man, it's impossible. It's biologically impossible. But yet it happened. Right? With God, say it out loud, with God, nothing is impossible. So they can say this is wrong or that's wrong, and that can't be corrected, and this and that. With God, all things are possible. Right? So I'm speaking to my body. Don't allow the words of impossibility to be what your body hears all the time. You've got to allow those words of possibility to be what it's hearing, because that's what you're expecting. Amen. Years ago, 20 years ago, I heard somebody say, We're gonna live long and we're gonna live strong. My body's been hearing this so long that it doesn't know any other way to live, but long and strong. That's just that's just it. Amen. When somebody says, Oh, you're strong, I say, yep, saying that way too. Hallelujah. So what what do you see? What are you expecting? I expect my ever-living restorer to restore everything that needs to be restored. Whoo, glory to God. Hallelujah. And you know, because he has blood platelets, he created them in the first place. Amen. And he and he didn't just create so many for you. He said, I'll supply all of your need. We use that financially only, but if you need blood platelets, he said I'll supply them. Right? If if I need cartilage in my body, he said he'd supply it. If I need better eyesight, he'll supply it. Whatever I need, he said, I'll supply all of your need. Hallelujah. So important. Because that that's what I'm expecting. And so, hallelujah. When people talk about sickness and disease, they use phrases like loss of mobility, loss of strength, loss of ability to do a certain thing, right? Loss of, you name it. The plan of God is that we be restored. No loss. Oh, hallelujah. In 1 Thessalonians 5, 23, it's a familiar scripture, not necessarily one that is always used in connection with healing, but it's important to see the context, because he says, and I pray God, notice that your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved, blameless, under the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Here's the the reason to look at that verse, because what God did covered all parts of man: my spirit, my soul, and my body. There's nothing left out. There's nothing, so it's it's what do I expect? There are people that go to good churches with good people that love the Lord, but they expect that they're saved and that when they die, they're going to go to heaven. But if sickness and disease comes on them, they don't expect God to heal them because they've not been taught that that's what he wants to do. So where there's no, where there's where there's ignorance about the expectation, I don't know to expect it. Amen. I've had people over the years tell me that what I teach is too simple in our churches. What I teach is too simple. Yeah, but we see people healed all the time. We see victory in people's life all the time. I'd rather see people healed than for them to have a uh swelled theological head and can't get healed. Amen. This is so important. You know, people get to arguing about things. Well, is the rapture pre-tib pre-trib, post-trib, or mid-trib? Who cares? Right? We need to get you healed. Right? This is important. Now, I I have beliefs on that and I teach on that. But here's the thing that I'm trying to get you to understand. The person that is battling a sickness or a disease in the congregation, they don't care when the rapture is. They're battling something that's they're ready for the rapture whenever it comes. Right? If you're saved, you're ready for the rapture. And if you're sick and saved, you can get raptured, sick, and saved. But why get raptured sick and saved? Why not get raptured, saved, and healed? Oh, hallelujah. So it is simple, but it works. It works. In in Deuteronomy 7 and 15, he again, speaking to his people, said, The Lord will take away from you all sickness. And none of the evil diseases of Egypt that you know will be allowed on you, but upon all them that hate you. Now, again, another translation, the Whitecliffe translation, says, The Lord will do away from you all ache. The Lord will take away all your aches and pains. Hallelujah. Now that's that's what he said. All of them, he'll do away with them. So that's what I'm expecting. So as I increase with age, as I get older, I'm not expecting to be more achy and more pain-filled. I'm expecting the ever-living restorer to take it away. Amen. Hallelujah. This is so important. And and he and here's why is, you know, I've had people tell me, well, you know, you can't expect to do what you uh uh did at 20 when you're 50. I disagree. I may not do as much of it, I may not want to do it. There were things I did when I was in my 20s. I was like, that was stupid. I I should some somebody should have knocked me out or something and told me don't do that, right? So I'm here at the age I'm at. No, I don't want to do that, not because I can't, because that's stupid. I mean that's stupid. Right? I mean, we I used to jump off of things and climb things, and I'm like, dear Lord, that was ignorance gone to seed. Right? So I don't want to do that. Right? But here's what I'm trying to say: don't use that as an excuse to stop expecting. Right? I I want to keep expecting to what? To love life and see good days. Right? I have that all over our house. Philip, Michelle, and Liliana Steele will only love life and see good days. We'll see good days. You know, Brother Hagin used to say it's not good days when you're sick, not good days when you're stuck in bed, not good days when you can't do what you need to do. Those are not good days. Right? So what do we do? We expect this to come about. Hallelujah. You know, I have a wonderful doctor, and and sometimes he'll make jokes. They're not funny. I mean, they're not funny, like they're not humorous, and then they're just not funny because they're doubt. He's not a very funny guy.
unknown: Right?
SPEAKER_02: It's just not. He'll tell a joke, and I'm oh, I'm I'm supposed to laugh. I right? But you know, he'll he'll make statements about, you know, he'll be, you know, how they look at you and they're looking at your skin and and looking at everything. He goes, Oh, you don't have anything, you know, just some a few too many birthdays, ha ha ha. I just look at him. Not laughing, Doc. Right? Because that's not what I'm expecting. Amen. Hallelujah. Say it out loud. I expect to love life and see good days. Well, emphasize that good days. So all aches and all pains, we're expecting. Restoration from all of it. So you're not expecting to ache more, you're expecting for it to be taken away. Oh, hallelujah. Amen. And you do whatever you got to do in the natural, you take whatever you need to take, but the foundation of that is here's why I'm taking this because I'm expecting all these aches and pains to be taken away. Oh, hallelujah. Nothing will be left unrestored. See, expectation is crucial to manifestation. I'm expecting to be whole and complete. Hallelujah. And I know these are elementary things that we've heard over the years, but that's why you don't, as a believer in the power of God, you're not talking about, well, you know, it's flu season. You're expecting the flu because it's flu season. Somebody will sneeze, well, it is flu season. Well, see, they're telling you what they expect.
unknown: Right?
SPEAKER_02: You better not hang around them too long. They're going to get the flu pretty soon. Well, yeah, because they're negative, no because of what they're expecting. See, people say what they're expecting. Hallelujah. That's why your words of faith are always out there. You're telling your body what to expect. Right? I tell my body almost every day, my immune system responds immediately to every disease, germ, and virus that touches my body. It is educated, it has the knowledge to fight it in the name of Jesus. Right? Because when we we all here live through the pandemic. And what was the problem with the pandemic? Your immune system had never fought COVID-19. It had never been in the earth. Right? And the virus. Teach your immune system to fight it. Now you can believe whatever you want to about the vaccine. I'm not getting into that. But here's the point. Here's the point. The word of God will teach your immune system how to respond to those things that are trying to attack your body. But I've got to keep telling my body I'm well. Right? I'm going to tell my body today it's well. And then I'm going to expect what I'm saying. Right? I'm strong in the Lord. Amen. Hallelujah. And that's why this is so important. Don't, don't, don't talk about the loss of mobility that this may have caused or the loss of whatever. We're not denying it. It's there. But every time you encounter it, what's the response? I expect to be strong in the Lord. I expect these aches and pains to leave me in the name of Jesus. I full well expect, and then you fill in the blank. Oh, hallelujah. Oh boy, that was worth coming for today. So I'm expecting to be whole and complete. I'm expecting that in Deuteronomy 33 and verse 25. And we're going to get into some things Jesus said in a few minutes, but Deuteronomy 33 and verse 25. This is a verse that if you just read it in the King James Version, you can miss something. We'll read it in a couple other versions. Verse 25 says, Your shoes shall be iron and brass and your days, and as your days, so shall your strength be. One translation says, May your strength last as long as your days. Woo, glory to God. You know, very often we look at at these the people of Israel, and obviously this is the second generation. The first generation had died in the wilderness. But here's what I want you to understand. Caleb was part of that first generation. You remember what he said in the book of Joshua. He said to Joshua, he said, You give me that mountain, and he said, My strength is the same today as it was the first time we came here. 40 years before. Right? Same. It's the same. It hasn't diminished. And he said, both to war and to go in and come out. In other words, I can still fight and fights, and I still have my mental acuity. I can still make decisions. Right? I can negotiate. I'm just as smart as I was and just as strong as I was. Oh, glory to God. Amen. Well, why? There was an expectation there. And so he tells us what to expect here. Another translation says, as were the days of your youth, so shall be your old age. So he didn't say we're not going to get old. He just said we didn't have to get old the way the world sees old. Amen. Another says, you will be strong all of your life. Another says, you'll be strong as long as you live. So you're not expecting to be weak and frail and can't do it and get up and move around. You're expecting to what? Be strong as long as you live. Amen. Hallelujah. You know, I love it when I see people, you know, older, as the world says, you know, and they're they're living their life, and you know, sometimes people are living alone and taking care of them. That should not be a surprise to us. That people are able to take care of themselves and right but but Christians will say, well, you know how old they are? They're living alone. Well, dear Lord, why does that surprise us? We're supposed to what? Live as long as be strong as long as you live. Amen. You just live how you want to live till you don't want to live that way no more. Amen. And when you're ready to go home, just pull your feet up and go home. Glory to God. But don't let anybody tell you when the end of your life is. Right? It's like my friend Cheryl Salem said about her husband. He he she told the doctor, you were here. She told the doctor, look on his foot. And he said, Okay, I'm looking. What am I looking for? He said, she said, the expiration date. He said, what? She said, there is no expiration date. Because the doctor was trying to say he wasn't going to live. She was saying, no, you're not. In other words, I'm the one that's exercising faith. He's not in a position to exercise his faith. He's out of it. Right? He's comatose, basically. I'm telling you that what you're saying is not what we're expecting. Amen. And you saw him, he stood right here and preached. They got what they expected, not what the devil expected. There are people sitting in this room and people watching online. If you would have got what the medical establishment told you to expect, we would have done your funeral. But you didn't get what they expected. You got what you expected. Amen. So what do I expect? I expect to live long. I expect to live strong. I expect to see my children grow up, my grandchildren grow up, my great-grandchildren grow up. Amen. And I'm not going to be over in the corner somewhere dribbling and don't know who anybody is. I'm going to be in my right mind and able to be a part of what's going on. That's so important. Amen. Because all of those diseases, all of those diseases that rob you. And I'm not being critical. I'm not, I'm, but hear me when I say this. If you've ever watched someone lose a battle with something like Alzheimer's, and you can't see that's the curse. That's a curse that that person did not know how to stand against. The Bible says in the book of Deuteronomy 28 that the curse is madness, not being able to think right, not being in your right mind. And Galatians 3.13 says what? We've been redeemed from that. So I'm not expecting to forget things. I'm not expecting to lose my memory. I don't laugh about it. I don't make jokes about it. Right? Amen. I'll run into good Christian people and they'll and they'll make this statement. Oh, I forgot this. Oh, forget my head if it wasn't screwed on. Ho ho ho. I don't laugh. That's not funny. That's that's sad. It's not funny. If you forgot something, you just forgot it. Well, what should your response say? Oh, glory to God, I forgot that. But you know, blessed is the memory of the just. My mind is strong in Jesus' name. Amen. We don't want to fall into that because I'm not expecting that. Right? I'm not expecting that. Well, this runs in your family. No, I don't expect that. Right? Another translation says, you will be strong as long as you live. Well, you're going to live a long time. So you're going to be strong a long time. Hallelujah. Another says this, his strength will last as long as he lives. So how long will your strength last? As long as you live. That's what I'm expecting. Ever what it may be. My grandmother, that I don't even know. Now my grandmother was Pentecostal holy, this church of God holiness. All right. And so I don't know necessarily what she believed about healing. All right, because I was, obviously I was younger then. But my grandmother didn't think there was anything she couldn't do. My grandfather, my grandfather passed away. He would have, well, he would have passed away 59 years ago in November. Because he passed away the week I was born, 60 years ago in November. Because I'll be 60 in November. And so he would have passed away 60 years ago. So she was relatively young when he passed away because he was still working. He hadn't retired from the railroad yet. And so, but here's the thing. So she was relatively young. And uh she moved in with my aunt and uncle, and they eventually got her a little travel trailer. And um uh she noticed a leak in the roof of her travel trailer. Well, my uncle, my uncle Carl, was a tobacco farmer. All right, good Baptist people. They didn't, well, he did. He smoked bugler cigarettes. But uh in any event, you know, they the all of them didn't smoke, but they they farmed the tobacco. And so anyway, the point is she was always trying to get him to get up there, and she, you know, she called it tar in her roof, put some tar on her roof. Well, I mean, he's busy, he's got things going on. And one day they came up and grandma had got the tar, and she was up on the roof, tarring her roof. Well, they was up, miss, miss Palmer, get down from there. She said, No, all y'all too lazy to get up here and do it. Somebody had to do it. I mean, because she did not expect that she couldn't do it. She kept her own garden. We'd go and we would go and and visit her for the summer. We'd be there for most of the summer and say with my uh I called her mamma. I was her favorite. I know that's not hard to believe. But uh in any event, uh we would go and and she had a brother that lived down the road. Now, these are good Kentucky names, all right? Kratos was his name, Kratis Marshall, all right? And and we'd walk down, Kratis had a place down there, and grandma had probably a half an acre that that was there, maybe, maybe less, maybe a quarter of an acre. But man, she planted beans and tomatoes, and and you know, it's I didn't enjoy it then because you had to go down, they had to have uh bean dust, you know, bug dust, and dust the bean plants. It's hot. It's the middle of summer, there's a creek behind her trailer that I'm supposed to be swimming in. Right? And we're down here, and grandma's telling us not to go into Uncle Kratos' house because they're dirty and she don't want us to, right? And so I'm out here, I don't have no pop, I don't have any candy, I don't have a donut. And I say I'm hungry, and she says, You'll be alright. But I'm saying she walked, she would walk back and forth and and work in that garden. She kept her mobility all the way up into her late 80s. Amen. Now she finally went home. But up till that time, there's nothing that she wanted to do that she didn't do. She just made up in her mind. Now, again, I don't even know what she believed about healing, but I know she believed God was faithful because she would tell you God was faithful. So here's the thing. What are you expecting? She never expected not to be able to do it. Right? I'll repeat this over and over again in this teaching. Don't allow people to tell you what you should expect. I appreciate your opinion, your advice, the diagnosis, but I'm not gonna expect that. Just not going to. Right? There are those of us in here we have young children in our home and young grandchildren. You know, we need to learn not to set them up to expect to be sick. Right? You're not you're not gonna have to miss a lot of school this year because you're sick. Right? That doesn't mean that we're not gonna have to ward it off, but this is important. Amen. I remember Kathy Dorch wrote in her book on uh confessions for raising winning kids, and she made the statement. She said, she said, education is too important for there to be all these lost days because of sickness and disease and childhood diseases. Well, I'd always believe that. But I read that that that that little book that she wrote. I I wore the cover off mine, so I got 20 more of them. And if you want one, I can bring it to you. But here's the thing is I decided, okay, that's how this needs to be. Amen. Hallelujah. When Liliana got so sick and uh they put her in the hospital, we didn't know she had she had had a bout of strep throat. And uh so she was getting over that, and she went to uh a birthday party uh with a lot of her little friends. To this day, obviously, we don't know where it came from, but that uh uh that fever that that strep that she was fighting opened the door to this uh I'm trying to remember exactly what they called it, um I don't remember, but it in any event sepsis, septis in her system. And so that that fever opened the door and that septus got in there. And her fever just kept climbing, climbing, climbing. Well, of course, we're declaring the word, you know, that fevers are under the curse of the law, and and you know, we're we're dealing with that. And so I I had to go to Kansas to minister at the church there. Pastor Michelle called me on a Saturday night and said I I took her to the to the emergency room at Arkansas Children's, and of course they looked at her, and the first thing they said was this is a very sick little girl. And so they they put her in the hospital. And uh now, you know, there's a place, understand, there's a place that our confession never wavered. Right? Fevers are under the curse of the law. It doesn't matter if they're saying her fever's high. If it's gonna come down, we've got to say what we're expecting. I can't get in there and agree with them. You hear what I'm trying to say? I can't get in there and agree with them that this is gonna cause irreparable damage. Right? Because that's what I'll get. I don't deny it. Thank you, doctor. I man, I thank you for everything you're doing. And man, Arkansas children, let me tell you something. They were on it. I mean, they were excellent. I mean, A plus plus plus plus, right? And and but here's the thing they they would come in and they would talk to Pastor Michelle, and and they would say, you know, this is what it could be, and if we don't see this happen, that's gonna be a problem. Well, we never we never just said, she never called me and said, now Philip, if this doesn't happen, this is gonna be a problem. She would tell me, Philip, this is what needs to happen. Because this is what we're gonna expect, right? And with that thing that she was fighting, uh, it would cause a loss of mobility and a loss of balance. And so they would come in every day and have Lily get out of the bed, and they would have her stand on one leg and bend over and do all these things. And and we would just constantly tell Lily, you can do whatever they tell you to do. You can do whatever they tell you to do in the name of Jesus. Why? Because you're healed, you're well, you're whole in the name of Jesus. Right? Now I knew she was healed and well and whole before she ever started getting better, but I I showed up that Monday, I came in and came directly to the hospital, and I went in, she's sitting in the bed with a uh a uh, what do they call it, strawberry Sunday waffles and a and a uh tablet that they gave you surrounded by toys. And she looked at me, I walked in, she's got cherry on her lips. She's like, This is the life, Dad. She's fine. Let's go home. She's fine. Well, she wasn't completely well, but here's what I'm trying to explain to you. There were there were other cases where that septus took over. Because that's what people started expecting. See, God is not a respecter of persons, but he is a respecter of faith. And he's got to see faith. And faith is what empowers my expectation. So if there's no expectation, there's nothing for faith to add that power to. Oh, hallelujah. Glory to God. And so when you walk through those things, and you know, we walk through a week of that. You know, it was it was it was not obviously enjoyable. You never, you never want to see anybody sick, but you never want to see your child sick, especially your six-year-old, right? That that's your that's your life, that's your world right there. You know, and but here's the thing. Just as hard as it was to see her walk through it, it was overwhelmingly joyful to see her come out of it. Right? And be totally healed. And she'll tell you today, God healed me. We'll we'll go through pictures and I'll show her pictures, and and that that time will come up and I'll say, Lily, this is when the Lord healed you. And she'll just thank you, Jesus. Amen. Because, but it goes back to what are we expecting. Look at Isaiah 40. Hallelujah. And that's why, you know, you don't want to ever be one of those people that gets mad at doctors. Don't receive what they say. Don't get mad at them. They're just doing their job. They're working with the information they have. It's up to me to determine what I'm expecting. Isaiah 40 and 29, it says, He gives power to the faint, and to them that have no might, he increases strength. A Moffat translation says, into the weary he puts power and adds new strength to the weak. Oh, hallelujah. Yeah, but I've lost all my strength. New strength is coming. Feel like I don't have any power. New power is coming. Why? Because that's what he promised. And that power is that that strength is to my heart, my kidneys, my lungs, my muscles, my blood, whatever it may be. That's what I'm expecting. I'm expecting my heart to beat with the rhythm of life. I'm expecting my heart to beat perfectly, not too slow or not too fast. Amen. I'm expecting my kidneys to function right, my liver to function right. That's what I'm expecting. And so you speak to it. Amen. Don't just speak healing. If the heart is the problem, speak to the heart. I expect you to function right. I expect you to function correctly in the name of Jesus. Charles Caps would talk about speaking over his body that his body wards off sickness and disease and defends against it. And he was uh flying to, I believe it was Tulsa, for a meeting. And he Said, I started having a pain in my side. And he said, it just, it really got bad. And he said, you know, I declared the word of God over it and the healing power of God. And he went and he taught. And he went home and he said, you know, it was it was hurting bad enough. I decided I need to go to the doctor. And he went to the doctor. Well, his appendix had burst. And the doctor said, we got to do surgery. So they did surgery. And he came out and and uh they were telling him what was going on. The doctor said this. The doctor said, It's so interesting. He said, most cases like that, if we'd have dealt with the person that their appendix had burst and they had been like a day, like you had been, he said, when we operated on them, that that poison would have been all through their system. He said, but with you, he said, your body had petitioned it off. And it was all in one place, and all we had to do was take it out. Because he constantly told his body, you immediately respond to any sickness or disease. What was he expecting? That to happen. And so when pain strikes a person's body, if they have a chest pain, if you're expecting right, you're not expecting a heart attack, you're not expecting to fall over, you're expecting to be healed. Amen. Verse 31 of the same chapter. Well, let me read verse 30, because it says, notice, it says, even the youths or the young folks will faint and be weary, and the young men will fall. But they that wait upon the Lord. Ha ha ha. What do they do? They'll renew their strength. They'll mount up with wings as eagles. They'll run and not be weary. And they'll walk and not faint. So that means you don't got to run all the time. You can walk, but either way, you're not going to wear out. Amen. I might not want to run in five years. But if I want to, I'll keep doing it. If I don't, if I want to walk, that's fine. I'll be strong and well able to do it. The Amplified Bible says those that wait for the Lord, who expect, who look for and hope in him will do what? Gain new strength and renew their power. So it all starts with expecting. Expecting. Another translation says, those who trust in the Lord will become strong again. Another says, they that wait upon God will have new strength. So what do we expect? New strength. Strong again. Strength restored. Amen. Never leave that open-ended. Well, I just can't do what I used to do yet. Yet. Can't do it yet. But I'm gonna. Amen. Next time you see me, this is what I'm gonna be doing.
SPEAKER_01: Hallelujah.
SPEAKER_02: I don't know that I can overemphasize this. You don't allow the circumstance, your body, your feelings, to dictate to you how you're gonna live. I'm just not gonna do that. And again, it's not a denial. It's not just pushing through and that old college try. It's I'm telling my body what to expect. I've had people come to me and I've uh recently I've had people come to me and say, you know, I just can't sleep. How often do they say that? I used to know a preacher, he was constantly talking to me. He said, I don't understand. I just can't sleep. I wake up and I just can't sleep. He said, What about you? I said, No, I sleep good. I sleep all night, every night. He gives his beloved slumber. Amen. I told him. I said, if David could say this, David said, though a host should encamp around about me, I won't fear. I'll lay me down and I'll sleep because the Lord will sustain me. Right? But then people will hear, well, you know, after you get to a certain age, you know, your body. Nope, nope, nope, nope, it's not gonna be that way. I'm gonna lay down and I'm gonna sleep. Folks, listen. When the Lord healed me, two things happened. I obviously was so thankful for him healing me. But when the Lord healed me, I figured something out. Don't sweat the small stuff. I'm so glad to be alive. Every day's a good day for me. I don't care what I'm going through. I'm not there anymore. I was fighting such a battle that every day of my life it felt like I was gonna die. Every day of my life. It was horrible, a horrible existence. When the Lord healed me and took that away, you're not gonna tell me what to expect. I've already tasted and seen that the Lord is good. Right? And every day is a good day. I love my life. Right? Because God's so good. And so don't allow that's gotta be your response. But what you're dealing with in your physical body, it's not gonna go on forever. It's you God is rapidly bringing that to a close. Don't begin to expect that. Oh, hallelujah. So that's what we expect. Look at Matthew 12. I knew I would get here. I thought, I hoped. I tried. There's just so much there. In Matthew chapter 12, verse 10, it says, now he's in the synagogue. He said, There was a man that had his hand withered. Now understand why this is so important. Because when you study this, his hand withered. At one point it was okay. And it dried up. Alright? It withered. It wasn't born that way. He wasn't born like that. This happened over a period of time. And they asked him, meaning Jesus, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath days? That they might accuse him. And he said, What man shall there be among thee that shall have one sheep if it fall into the pit on a Sabbath day? He will not lay hold on it and lift it out. How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the Sabbath day. Hmm. Then said he to the man, Stretch forth your hand. And he stretched it forth, and notice it was restored. It was restored whole like the other one. So it had been like the other one and ceased being like the other one. And in this moment of time it was restored just like the other one. It was restored. One translation says, just as healthy as the other hand. Woo, glory. So think about your healthiest days, and that's where you're headed back to. Hallelujah. Another says, Jesus said, use your arm normally, and he did, and his arm was restored to normal. His arm was restored to normal. Now, why is this there with restoration? Because the first verse we read, he said, I am your ever-living restorer. So he's restoring. He's restoring. In Matthew 12 and 15, same chapter. It says, you know, the Pharisees were going to try to destroy him. And it says, when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from there, and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all. I put that there because one translation says, and he willingly cured and restored all of them, individually and collectively to health. Cured, so he cured them and restored them. Hallelujah. So the doctors will tell people, people, and I got to be careful with this, but that's how it happens. The doctor will tell people, well, yeah, you know, there's you're gonna get better from this, but here's the effects of it, and you can't ever you can't avoid that. No, he healed them and restored them. And restored them. So my body's not gonna suffer long-term effects from what I've been dealing with. Hallelujah. Just not going to. Amen. Now, in uh Mark 8. And verse 22. It says, He came to Beth Seda, and they brought they bring a blind man to him and besought him to touch him. And he took the blind man by the hand, led him out of the town, and when he'd spit on his eyes and put his hands on him, he asked him if he saw anything. And he looked up and said, I see men as trees walking. After that, he put his hands again on his eyes and made him look up, and he was restored, and saw every man clearly. He was restored. Hallelujah. Well, you know, it's good that he was seeing. He couldn't see it all. Then he said, Well, I I'm I'm seeing something, seeing men like trees walking, but notice, restored. The Amplified says his sight was completely restored, and he began to see everything clearly. Another says, his sight was restored, and he could see everything distinctly. Another says when he opened them, his eyes, he could see perfectly. His sight was totally restored. Wow. So so so what does that mean? You're gonna be taken to a perfect state of health and be completely restored. No lasting effects. Because healing is not complete healing without restoration. So it's it's got to be restored. Oh, hallelujah. That's what we're expecting. Total restoration. Right? Total restoration. Amen. See, we're expecting this from God. I'm not a, you know, the only thing I'm expecting from the devil is for the devil to be the devil. We got the answer to him. Here, here, I've heard ministers say this: demand that the devil bring your health back. He's not. There's no scripture that says I can demand the devil to bring my health back. If he took it, God will restore it. I've just got to stand against him. I'm not gonna deal with this, I'm not gonna walk in this in the name of Jesus. Hallelujah. So I I need you as we're about to go, we got five minutes. You you gotta think, whatever time it was, you're healthiest. You're healthiest. When you felt you were the fittest, the healthiest. Right? If if you can imagine being better than that, that's what restoration entails. Hallelujah. Right? And so, ever, ever, ever, ever what it is, it's not just no pain in my body. That's part of it because he bore your pain. But then he wants to restore what the sickness that caused the pain did. Amen. And so when they talk about degenerative this and degenerative that, and this has been in your joints for so long, and and you know it's caused irreparable damage, there's nothing, don't, they can't tell you it's irreparable. Right? They can't tell you that. Because that's not what I'm expecting. I say that's not what I'm expecting. Amen. I had I had a dear sister in the line here Sunday. We were praying for her, and I've been in agreement with her about certain things, and the doctor had told her one thing. And I said to her, I said, they can't tell you what to believe. This was in private. I said, they can't tell you what to believe. I said, it's up to you what you believe. And then it had to do with joints and these different things. Well, standing here in the line, she was up for prayer for something else, and she said, she said to me, I turned the microphone off, she said to me, she said, you know, I went to another doctor, and he said that first diagnosis was not right. Well, that's what we're expecting. Doesn't surprise me that they found something that the other didn't find. Now, I believe if she'd have gone back to the other doctor, he would have said, Wow, I was wrong. Because this is supernatural. This this is not natural. I've told you the story about the the usher in our church that uh started having pain in his knee, I believe it was his left knee, and uh and he was a painter and a carpenter. So he's up and down ladders all day, and boy, it was hurting. So finally he went to the doctor, and the doctor said, Here's the problem, bone on bone. There's no cartilage in your knee. And the doctor looked at him and said, Here's the problem. He said, You'll you we can give you cortisol shots, he said, but it will result in a full knee replacement because your body cannot reproduce cartilage. That's what the doctor told him. Now, I'm listening I just stay with what I know works. He told me that, and I said, they cannot tell us what to believe. Right? What will my body produce? What I say it will produce. Is that right? Amen. And so he started taking the shots. He said, Is there anything wrong taking shots? Of course not. Give you some relief. And so he started taking the shots and was getting some relief. But he had to, I don't know how often he had to go, but every how long it was. Well, he's in church on that Sunday morning standing by the back door at his post, and the Holy Spirit's moving and people are being touched, and and uh uh, you know, we are Pentecostals, so he just took off running. Got excited and took off running. Well, I'd never seen him run before. But he not only ran, he ran up on the platform, jumped up on the platform, and then jumped off the platform. I thought, dear Lord. And got back there on the back, and I saw him. He was just picking his knees up, and I'm praise God, picking his feet up. And uh he he uh I looked back at him and called his name. I said, Man, the Lord did something for you. Come on up here. And he came up here and he said, I was standing back there, and he said it was like rubber bands popping in my knees. And he said, and all the pain went away. Well, praise God, we're we we're grateful. Well, a couple days later was when he had to go back to the doctor for a shot, and he said, I was there, and and uh he said they had a little stand, you know, and that's you put your knee up there and they come to give you the shot. And he said, but every time before they give you the shot, they do an x-ray, they look at it because they need to see what's going on. I I guess over a period of time that the shot they give can be detrimental to your bone health or your joint health. I don't know. But uh in any event, they need to know where's this at. And uh the nurse came back in, she called his name, and she said, uh, he said, Well, are we ready? She said, Well, wait a minute. I said, I want to show you something. And he said, Okay. And she pulled the x-ray out and she said, This is your previous x-ray. And she said, just bone on bone. He said, Yeah. She said, Let me show you this. She put up the newest x-ray, and she said, You see all this white substance here? He said, Yes, she said, that's cartilage. She said, You don't need shots no more. And she said to him, We don't know how that happened. I do. Right? And I'm not just being facetious. It was it was God, but it was what he was expecting God to do. See, that's why you never want to get bogged down with, well, I'm having to take this medicine and I'm having to do this. Listen, don't do that. Just keep expecting the day when you're not gonna have to take it. Right? Because that'll bog you down and you'll stop expecting. And and and then you'll say, Well, this is just my lot in life. I've I've taken an hour today and read you your lot in life from the Word of God. Oh, hallelujah. Isn't the Lord good to us? So, Father, we thank you today. We're grateful. Thank you for the healing power of God flowing in the lives of your people, every man and woman that's under the sound of my voice. Father, I thank you that their lives will be fruitful. I thank you that their health will spring forth speedily. I thank you for the alleviation of aches and pains. And Father, those things that we've read today that you sent Jesus to free us from. Oh, glory to God. Hallelujah. Yes, Lord, how and the fruit of it will manifest. The fruit of it will manifest. And I hear this word, shortly. The fruit will manifest shortly, because what you've been saying are words that are seeds that have been planted and they've been growing and they've been uh maturing and they've been coming to harvest time. And all of those, even the years that you've been saying what the word said about your health, that has been seed going into the ground. And I'm telling you, under the unction of the Holy Spirit and by the voice of the Lord God, that you've entered into your harvest season, and that shall be a harvest of health, and it shall be a harvest of strength, and it shall be a harvest of those things just falling away. And it shall be on this way, says the Lord, that it will be there one day and gone the next day. And one visit they'll say we see it, and the next visit they'll say it's gone. One visit they'll say it's not there, and the next visit they'll say, Well, it's there. We don't understand it, but it came, it's there, we don't understand it, but it's there. In the name of Jesus. Hallelujah. Because that's what you expected. Even in the natural, the Lord says, when a farmer plants beans, he's not surprised when he gets beans. Because he planted what he's expecting. You've been planting the word on healing. Hallelujah. You're no longer confessing the word to get healed, you're confessing the word because you believe you are healed and you expect to see the manifestation. When a farmer plants a crop, they don't see the crop in the ground. They plant the seed, they don't see it, but yet if someone asks them, what is planted in this ground, they say, corn, wheat, soybeans, cotton, whatever it may be. You have planted the seeds of healing in the fertile ground of your heart. And it has come time for harvest. And it will not be a delayed harvest, and it will not be a harvest that's behind. It will be a harvest that's on time. And you'll see it, you'll feel it, you'll know it, and the testimonies will come in that that harvest has come into my life. Hallelujah. So not only are you the healed of the Lord by faith, you are the healed of the Lord in reality. Because that's what we expect. In the name of Jesus. Amen. Thank you, Lord. I received that. Thank you, Heavenly Father. Glory to God. Hallelujah. Thank you, Lord. Hallelujah. Well, and don't forget, tomorrow night we'll be here ministry.