The Mortgage Brothers Show
Lightning Round: Top 10 questions about down payments
Jun 16, 2020
Eddie and Tom Knoell
- Can I use money from my business accounts as part of the down payment?
- Can I Use Cash or a gift as Part of the Down Payment?
- Do I have to put a larger amount down on investment properties?
- What is the minimum down payment for a mortgage (Are there zero down mortgage loans)?
- What’s better to pay PMI to save my cash?
- What is the connection between the down payment and the LTV?
- If the appraised value of a home exceeds the sale price, can the difference be applied to the down payment?
- Can a home seller contribute to the buyer’s down payment?
- Is it wise to withdraw funds from a 401K to make a down payment?
- Can the lender contribute to the buyer’s down payment in exchange for a higher interest rate?