Have you ever watched a YouTube ad knowing full well that it's an ad, but it's so well done that you don't mind sitting and watching the entire thing?
Yep, me too. So today we speak to one of those companies who does this really well and they are going to be sharing tips and tricks on how to keep an audience engaged. Let's learn from them.
How do we get that engagement to the point where viewers actually want to hit that subscribe button? I’m joined by Rob Towne, Director of Performance Marketing at Purple to understand how can a video got 182 million views!
In this episode you will learn:
- Why storytelling is at the heart of a great YouTube ad
- Why you need to identify your audience before you start advertising to them
- How your audience is a collective with many needs and requirements
- How to work with influencers as a brand
- How affliate links work for your brand
For the full show notes, head over to https://vidiq.com/blog/post/how-to-make-youtube-ad-good-enough-to-watch-tubetalk-189.
Don't forget to leave a review and subscribe in your favorite podcast app!
Any questions or comments? feel free to email me Liron@vidIQ.com