When you look at the big YouTube channels, there's one thing that they all have in common - they all have an amazing community or fan base. But how did they build that community?
The mistake that a lot of us make is that we only use the tools that YouTube provides. We use the community tab, or we reply to comments, and that's pretty much it. That's a mistake.
So today we're going to focus on using multiple tools to build a communication channel between you and your audience because that is how you grow your own YouTube channel.
So, how do you build that one on one relationship and engagement with your audience? I put that question to QuHarrison Terry, Growth Marketer at for Mark Cuban’s group of companies.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to build your YouTube community
- How to treat YouTube as a serious business so you get that return on investment
- Why creators need to think of themselves as a brand
- How to reach your audience where they are
- The best tools to use to reach your YouTube community
For the full show notes, head over to https://vidiq.com/blog/post/how-to-build-engaged-and-loyal-youtube-community-tubetalk-190/
Don't forget to leave a review and subscribe in your favorite podcast app!
Any questions or comments? feel free to email me Liron@vidIQ.com