We all know that it takes a lot of work to manage one YouTube channel, so you can imagine how much work it takes to manage eight YouTube channels plus a stable of social media feeds, including Instagram and TikTok.
If you want to know what the best tips and tricks are to be productive and be effective with your YouTube channel, this week’s episode is exactly for you.
Today, I chat with Rachel Bennett, aka The Now Mom and the mom on The Ohana Adventure, who manages 8 channels and social media and still has a life! How does she do it?
In this podcast you will learn 6 killer tips:
1. How keyword and competitor research is the foundation to YouTube productivity
2. Why failing to plan is planning to fail
3. Why You Should Start every shoot with a positive, professional attitude
4. How to manage multiple channels or video projects
5. How to leverage content across different social channels
6. How to keep on top of your key metrics so you can pitch to brands
For the full show notes, head over to https://vidiq.com/blog/post/6-killer-productivity-tips-for-youtube-success-in-tubetalk-197. Don't forget to leave a review and subscribe in your favorite podcast app!
Any questions or comments? feel free to email me Liron@vidIQ.com