What is an MCN, or ‘Multi-Channel Network’? Should a small creator work with one to establish a presence? Should larger YouTube channels stay tied to them as they pick up more sponsorship and brand deals?
When we get to learn from other people's experiences, their mistakes, and the winning strategies they have implemented in the past that just helps us grow and hopefully, avoid the same pitfalls.
In this week’s episode, we talk to Shannon Morse, an awesome creator who has worked with MCNs. In this week’s Tubetalk you will learn:
- The pros and cons of working with an MCN
- How to understand the different contracts involved in signing up with one
- The vital importance of negotiation
- How to understand your YouTube channel’s worth
- How to confirm the validity and credibility of an MCN
For the full show notes, head over to https://vidiq.com/blog/post/working-with-mcn-tubetalk-198/ Don't forget to leave a review and subscribe in your favorite podcast app!
Any questions or comments? feel free to email me Liron@vidIQ.com