Let's be honest. Running a YouTube channel takes a lot of work, a lot of effort, and can actually *cost* you money. You have equipment to buy, you have business trips that you need to get to, plus all sorts of other expenses. What can you do to generate revenue beyond the brand deals, beyond the affiliate links, and beyond YouTube AdSense?
My guest on this episode of TubeTalk is Jess Catorc from Teachable, who's got an amazing option that we should all be exploring. In this podcast you will learn:
- How to create courses for your YouTube audience
- How to make the most of your expertise and skills via selling an online course
- To take advantage of your considerable content creations skills
- Why creating and selling an online course could be a major revenue stream
- Why you don't need to be a teacher or educator to create a course - entertainment works too!
For the full show notes, head over to https://vidiq.com/blog/post/how-to-make-money-youtuber-creating-courses-tubetalk-199/. Don't forget to leave a review and subscribe in your favorite podcast app!
Any questions or comments? feel free to email me Liron@vidIQ.com