Welcome to The Working Mom Mindset Podcast!!
I am SO excited you're here, mama!
Here's the thing...being a mom is rough..being a working mom...it's a whole other level of rough.
This episode tells you a smidge about me, but also tells you who this podcast is for.
- This podcast is for all working moms.
- Those who choose to work and those who have to work.
- Those who work full time, part time, and work from home.
- Those who have a side gig and those who sometimes wonder what they can do to supplement their income.
- Those who LOVE what they do and those who need to create an exit plan.
- The mom who pursued a degree, acquired that dream job and continues to further her education.
- The mom who started out with a J.O.B. that ended up becoming a career she enjoys.
- The mom who is happy with her current position and wants to advance, just not right now.
- The mom who works in a factory.
- The mom who works retail.
- The mom who is a nurse and practically kills herself working 3-12's so she can be home more often.
- This is for the mom who feels like she's drowning - she's overwhelmed - and needs to figure out how to get rid of some of this pressure.
- This is for the mom who has a schedule, a cleaning lady, a meal delivery service, and isn't sure why other moms are so stressed.
- This is for the mom who may have lost herself in becoming a mom and she's struggling to feel like more than "just" anything.
- This is for the mom who never lost herself and may or may not feel a little guilty for that.
It's for every mom
It's your support system
It's your tribe
It's your way to know you are doing an amazing job as a working mom
Thank you for listening, it means the world to me that you're tuning in and that i can help you!
If you ever need anything, mama...please feel free to reach out. I want to make sure you're okay - and I can just listen or I can help you solve your problem. I want to be part of your tribe!
Facebook Page: @thenatalieihde
Facebook Group: The Working Mom Partnership