Check out the interview with Voxapod's founder, Amanda Wilson (voxapod.com). We talk about a range of things, including:
- How Amanda became interested in menstrual cups
- Why she created the Voxapod and the extensive testing process she went through
- What sets this menstrual cup apart from the rest of them on the market
- The Tampax Cup and the future of eco-friendly period products
- How menstrual cups have the potential to change the world for the better
- Plus lots more!
Tune in for this interesting interview with a pioneer in the menstrual cup movement. It's a can't miss episode for the Aunt Flo Show.
You can find Amanda online here:
You can find the show notes, transcript, and everything else here:
Aunt Flow Show Episode 7
And, you can contact the Aunt Flo Show, submit your TMI moment, or check out all the episodes here:
The Aunt Flo Show
If you liked this episode, don't forget to subscribe and leave us a review wherever you listen to this podcast. Until next time and thanks for tuning in!