Have you heard the latest and greatest way to not get rich quick?! Look no further! Join us this week as we delve into a side of Magic that we definitely new to, the financial side. We're covering pre-ordering singles and product and how prices tend to fluctuate throughout the year.
James - UW Control (3-1)
- Rd 1 - Alex-Mono Red (1-2)
- Rd 2 - Blake-Grixis Fire (2-0)
- Rd 3 - Helen-Abzan Bogles (2-0)
- Rd 4 - Jeremy-Abzan Doom (2-1)
Jeremy - Abzan Dooooom (1-3)
- Rd 1 - Tom-rb cleave (0-2)
- Rd 2 - John- UW (0-2)
- Rd 3 - Bye
- Rd 4 - James-UW (1-2)
Decks for FNM:
James - Simic Flash, maybe Incarnation
Jeremy - Abzan Doom, Reanimator
Magic is an expensive hobby.
- Pre-ordering and the risk therein
- Losses when we’ve taken a “leap”
- Surprisingly expensive cards throughout our history (glimpse the unthinkable, etc.)
- Pioneer-nowhere to go but up
- Modern price fluctuations
- Standard-should there be a limit to price?
- Crazy card prices
- Biggest hits from speculation
- The Wanderer - Blake Lively (Oney); Tara Strong (James); Carrie Ann Moss-jerm
- The Wanderer - And Still I Wander the South-Knocked Loose (Oney); The Wanderer-Dion Dimucci (Jeremy); Not All Who Wander Are Lost-Devildriver (James
Good Luck, I Hope You Lose!