This episode was recorded in response to audience feedback from Norway. Many startups outside the San Francisco Bay Area are attracted by Silicon Valley and wonder if they should move (or open an office) here. Arne and I discuss the following:
1. Why a startup should move to Silicon Valley? When it makes sense and when it does not.
2. Who from the startup should move?
3. When is the right time to move?
4. How to move i.e. what resources are available to help and the process?
5. What are the challenges after a startup has moved to Silicon Valley?