Season 2 Episode 14 Part One The Mysterious Disappearance of Bonnie Bickwit and Mitch Weiser
August 01, 2022
- On July 27, 1973, Mitchel Weiser, age 16, and his girlfriend Bonita “Bonnie” Bickwit, age 15, both from Brooklyn, New York disappeared somewhere between Narrowsburg and Watkins Glen, New York. Their disappearance on the way back from–or, more likely, on the way to–The Summer Jam Festival has been the subject of speculation, and confusion for nearly half a century. It is one of the most puzzling and most iconic missing persons cases of its era.
- In 1973 Hadden was working at Camp Wel-Met. He claims he was supplying Bonnie and other girls with marijuana.
- He admits being the last person to see Bonnie before Mitch and her left for the concert.
- Hadden called her boyfriend dumb and claimed he owed drug dealers and that’s why they were killed.
- The case has never been solved.
- Hadden speculates on how the bodies were disposed of which certainly fit his M.O.
- Clark says the case will be solved by the information we will find in the root cellar.