Challenging Failure with Hope Perlman
On this Episode of My Perfect Failure “Challenging Failure” Paul Is joined by Hope Perlman Lecturer, Writer, Blogger (Unmapped Country) and regular Contributor to Publications such as The Huffington Post, Psychology Today and The New York Times.
In this episode Hope discusses her own experiences and introduces us to techniques we can all use to combat Failure. Some of the areas we cover.
· Gauging Success
· Why we draw a distinction between Success and Failure
· We discuss Mental Contrasting
· Hope introduces us to “Putting Down the Burden”
Hope’s Book recommendations
· Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, by Carol Dweck
· Succeed: How We Can Reach Our Goals, by Heidi Grant Halvorson.
· Grit, by Angela Duckworth
· Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Articles by Hope: Surviving- Spectacular Failure
Subscribe to Hope’s Blog Unmapped County
My Perfect Failure contact me
Work with me: email@example.com
MPF Website: http://www.myperfectfailure.com/
Insta: follow: https://www.instagram.com/padsmpf/
Facebook MPF Private Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/377418129517757/