MPF Discussion with Miha Matlievski
How to Beat Failure with the Failure Coach Miha Matlievski
In 2009, Miha had four companies go bankrupt overnight: landing him $5 million in debt.
Contemplating suicide to escape the pain as he looked over the balcony, he had a life-saving AH-HA moment. He realized that failure was a normal part of life.
When he admitted to himself that he failed, and recognized he needed to stop blaming others and blaming circumstances, that was the turning point. It was then that he made a choice to learn from his failures.
Once he changed his focus, he realized he could do things differently in the future to help others.
Since then, he has fully recovered and was able to create a business that he scaled to 8 figures in less than a year. His life’s mission is to help people develop a healthy relationship with failure.
On This episode of My Perfect Failure (How to Beat Failure with the Failure Coach Miha Matlievski) You will learn how Miha’s world turned upside down after he went from having a successful business & career to finding himself $5 million in debt literally overnight. Miha miraculously paid off his debt, building a multi-million-pound business, and eventually selling to a Fortune 100 company. Today as the Fail Coach Miha helps entrepreneurs all over the world recognize and use their failures to their advantage to propel them to achieve their personal and career dreams and goals. Some of the areas we cover:
· Miha finding himself $5 Million dollar in personal debt literally over night
· Contemplating suicide to escape the pain
· Miha’s ah-ha moment (Turning his life around)
· Miha’s work as the Fail Coach (Helping Entrepreneurs all over the world understand the importance of failure)
· We should have a logical relationship with failure not an emotional one
· If we have a healthy relationship with failure, we will learn to fail fast & often
Miha’s Fail Coach Website
The Leverage of Trust
· MPF - Please leave a review
Please if you can leave a review at https://www.podchaser.com/MyPerfectFailure or the platform of your choice that would be great
· My Perfect Failure contact me
· Work with me: email@example.com
· MPF Website: http://www.myperfectfailure.com/
· Insta: follow: https://www.instagram.com/padsmpf/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/failure_perfect
· Facebook MPF Private Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/377418129517757/