MPF Discussion with Kirby Ingles
How To Rewrite Your Life Narrative with Kirby Ingles
Kirby is an International Leadership Coach and Podcast host from the Midwest of America and loves to help people grow so they can truly live their best life. He helps people spearhead an intentional life of growth in 7 areas of their life: professional, finance, relationships, intellectual, health and wellness, spiritual, and social.
He has many experiences in multiple professions in his life to date and uses these experiences to propel his clients lives. His mission is to inspire you to grow and take control of life so you can make an impact on those around you.
On this episode of My Perfect Failure (How to Rewrite Your Life Narrative) Kirby reveals his fascinating story and how he has continually overcome some of the most challenging moments you can imagine. Difficult family dynamic growing up, chased women, alcohol, drugs, prescription drug abuse, injured himself twice and came back from the dead to run 13 ultra-marathons and counting.
Kirby believes we are all capable of rewriting our narrative that tells a different story - that’s when things really amazing happen. We become the person we were designed to become. Tune into listen to Kirby’s amazing story. Some of the areas we cover.
· Kirby Injured himself twice and came back from the dead to run 13 ultra-marathons.
· Finding his purpose and happiness after his divorce.
· How to use your Mind to control what your body does.
· The benefit of setting up incremental goals.
· Kirby explains why life is like an ultra-Marathon.
Contact Kirby – Work with Kirby
Kirby Podcast: True Success
Kirby Email Address
· My Perfect Failure contact me
· Work with me: [email protected]
· MPF Website: http://www.myperfectfailure.com/
· Insta: follow: https://www.instagram.com/padsmpf/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/failure_perfect
· Facebook MPF Private Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/377418129517757/