MPF Discussion with Vicki Wusche
4 Essential Steps to a Wealthy Life with Vicki Wusche
Vicki Wusche started investing in property 2008 and has been named in The Telegraph’s top UK’s 25 most influential people in property. She is an inspiring speaker and author of five books including finalist in the Business Book Awards in March 2020. A regular on podcasts across Europe, America, and Canada as well as the UK, Vicki will surprise you with her take on property, finance and the next decade.
Since first recognising property as the best strategy to create her financial security, Vicki has shied away from the “get rich” gurus and their flash cars and shiny shoes. Many of her talks have been said to be straight talking and brutally honest. Vicki would tell you that being successful in property takes commitment and hard work. It takes a good understanding of the market and an even better understanding of the maths involved.
Vicki runs both a property training and a property sourcing business. In recent years she has helped clients invest over £5 million pounds and bought over 70 properties. Her investors typically earn 15-20% interest over three years and deals have included traditional buy-to-lets, HMO’s, semi-commercial units, developments, barn conversions and good deal of sourcing. Not bad for a “made-redundant” “single-parent”!
On this episode of My Perfect Failure (4 Essential Steps to a Wealthy Life) Vicki provides the vital ingredients we can all use to gain access to the wealthy life we all desire. Areas we cover.
· Money is a tool drop the emotion and monitor your expenses.
· Don’t make others rich at your expense - Credit cards and how to manage debt and Things like mortgages and payment holidays.
· Building up a cash reserves (The power of three months “enough” money)
· Making your money work for you. Good Investments, assets, and liabilities, making your money work for you.
· if you are on Apple then join Clubhouse the new Social Media app and Follow Vicki - she is hosting Money Moneys a free Q&A session
Click to access Scorecards/ Readiness To Retire Wealthy/The Business Health Check Scorecard/The Investment Assessement
Amplify your success with Score card