MPF discussion with Dianne Hatke
Mending My Relationship with Dianne Hatke
Dianne Hatke is a multi-faceted, multi-passionate, wife, mother, small business owner, pole fitness instructor, beach enthusiast, born and bred Florida girl, and free thinker.
Her expansion into the coaching world was fuelled by two major events in her life. The first: nearly bankrupting her first business, a meal prep company in her local area. The second: finding herself deeply dissatisfied with the life she'd built that was "supposed" to be everything she should want for herself. Both of these things, in their own way, thrust her into an accelerated journey of self-discovery and self- acceptance. Near bankruptcy forced her to learn how to shift and maintain her mindset when her entire world felt like it was crumbling down, while the path she took to rediscover (or truly discover for the first time) herself led her to recognizing all the ways in which so many women find themselves exactly where she had found herself. She found that what was holding her back from the life she wanted and the person she wanted to become were the ideas and beliefs that had been instilled in her that didn't accurately represent the reality she was experiencing. As she began breaking these down, she was able to show up for what she wanted and who she is and began to heal her relationship with herself and others.
On this episode of My Perfect Failure (Mending My Relationship) Dianne discusses meeting her partner, getting married and having their first child. The next chapter of their relationship, Dianne found herself loosing the desire for her husband.
Dianne discusses this period, the decisions they made, the obstacles she and her husband have jumped and hurdles they have overcome to rebuild their relationship and get to know one another again on a higher level. Some of the areas we cover.
· Dianne discusses losing the desire for her husband.
· Becoming dissatisfied with her marriage.
· Opening up their relationship.
· Repairing their relationship and developing better communication.
· Dianne discusses the importance of Human Design. Website:
Follow Dianne on Instagram:
· My Perfect Failure contact me
· Work with me: [email protected]
· MPF Website: http://www.myperfectfailure.com/
· Insta: follow: https://www.instagram.com/padsmpf/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/failure_perfect
· Facebook MPF Private Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/377418129517757/