MPF discussion with Ed Troxell
Take That Leap & Become an Entrepreneur with Ed Troxell
Ed is the Founder of Coaches Go Live and is a Live Video Specialist & Marketing Expert.
He helps influential entrepreneurs (coaches, consultants, and small business owners) market differently and find their voice online using a live streaming video approach.
He is the guy who makes tech “stupid easy” and he will make it easier for you to show up, deliver, and engage with your audience online! He has over 15 years of experience working with small businesses and counting.
He helps you embrace new technology so that you can stay relevant as well as make your systems smarter, stronger & more scalable without all the tech headaches.
On this episode of My Perfect Failure (Take That Leap & Become an entrepreneur) Ed reveals why he gladly left a prestigious career with Apple to pursue a career as an entrepreneur. Ed also provides insights into the tools required to succeed as an entrepreneur. Some of the areas we cover.
· Ed reveals he has been an entrepreneur since the day he was born.
· Why we should all be prepared to keep on learning.
· Why we should always think about what is next.
· The importance of setting boundaries with your clients.
· Why we should become experts use live video in business.
Work with Ed
· Connect Wd with on Facebook
· Connect with Ed on Instagram