MPF Discussion with Lori Baker Schena
Failure to Fail Is Your Real Failure with Lori Baker Schena
Lori is a Doctor, Communications and leadership coach and professional speaker who works with individuals, academic institutions, entrepreneurs, small businesses, and large corporations to strengthen their management and team-building skills. Her goal is to help her client’s achieve high levels of excellence, productivity, and profitability by reclaiming passion and expertise in their industries.
Lori brings to her clients 35 years as a healthcare public relations and marketing consultancy experience and 25 years as a tenured university professor teaching public relations and journalism.
On this episode of (Failure to Fail Is Your Real Failure) Lori provides an insightful view on how our failures in many instances can set us on a path to personal growth, increased learning, and massive opportunity. When we begin to reframe our outlook on failure, we open up a whole new set of opportunities. Some of the areas we cover.
· Life is a journey, and we don’t need to stay where we are.
· Just doing it taking the risk is the WIN.
· We have to expect to suck at the beginning.
· Failure to Fail is our real failure.
· The importance of self-talk.
Contact and work with Lori.
· My Perfect Failure contact me
· Work with me: [email protected]
· MPF Website: http://www.myperfectfailure.com/
· Insta: follow: https://www.instagram.com/padsmpf/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/failure_perfect
· Facebook MPF Private Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/377418129517757/