MPF Discussion with Jo Casey
How To Become A Pioneer In Your Industry with Jo Casey
Jo is the coach you come to when you’ve grown tired of the bro marketers with their obsessions over how big their funnels are and how early they get up every morning.
She helps artisanal business owners (including coaches, makers, and healers) increase revenue without compromising their values or sacrificing their wellbeing.
Jo believes that we need a new way of doing business - one that allows us to create companies that are financially, emotionally, and energetically sustainable so that your business can be a gorgeous extension of yourself.
Jo believes that when we find our perfect way of expressing ourselves in the world, we thrive - as does our business.
Jo is the founder creator of The Supernova Collective and a writer for Coaching Blueprint, Mind Body Green and Tiny Buddha (among others).
On this episode of My Perfect Failure (How to Become a Pioneer in Your Industry) Jo provides fascinating insights on how we can become our own pioneer and find that career and personal life balance.
Jo also explains failure should be reframed as an opportunity to learn and grow. some of the areas we cover.
· Become a pioneer in your own industry.
· How When we fail we develop our resilience muscle.
· The importance of distance when we experience failure.
· What is your Onlyness.
The Unshiny Podcast
· My Perfect Failure contact me
· Work with me: [email protected]
· MPF Website: http://www.myperfectfailure.com/
· Insta: follow: https://www.instagram.com/padsmpf/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/failure_perfect
· Facebook MPF Private Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/377418129517757/