In episode 11 we speak with Dr Elaine Kasket who tells stories about the impact of the digital age on how we live and how we die, and helps others write and speak powerfully about what matters to them.
She is the author of a fascinating book on the subject “All the Ghosts in the Machine” which I had the pleasure of reading ahead of our recording.
In this podcast you will also learn
· The ethics and privacy of family letters
· The laws of data ownership
· The deceased's right to privacy
· Why you need a digital will
· The need for a Facebook Legacy Contact
· The legal issues around legacy contacts
· Your digital afterlife on other platforms
· Context collapse and personal brand
· Eulogy for a digital stranger
· The DeathTech space
· Are you ready for your own digital afterlife?
· 3 tips to get your digital life in order