1. Our present self is built by our past habits and our future self is built by our present habits. How strongly do you believe this (or not)?
2. Goals are DO based. Systems are WHO based. Habits should be system based. For example: When offered a cigarette when you are trying to break that habit…I quit smoking (do based). I am a non-smoker (who based). What are WHO-BASED habits you’d like to shift/change this year?
3. In our recent past (2020-21), people have become the enemy. (Biden/Trump, Mask/no mask, Vaccine/no vaccine, racist/inclusionistic, etc). How much of a habit has people division become for you? How has it affected your relationships?
4. Read 2 Corinthians 5:17. If Jesus had the habit for categorizing you because of you sin, and leaving you there, where would you stand in your relationship with Him?
5. Read 2 Corinthians 5:18. Jesus calls you a minister of reconciliation. You’re a minister! How’s that hit you?
6. How will you make relationships a priority this year? What reconciliatory habits can you “season” your relationships with this year?