Welcome to The SOCIAL Code podcast! Relationships are hard, but they don't have to be. Here's your cheatsheet to being the BEST partner to your husband/wife, gf/bf, or dance partner:
1. Men want to be respected. Women want to be loved.
2. Give your partner the opportunity to open up.
3. If something happens that you don't like, say it immediately.
4. Be willing to adjust and accommodate as you grow as individuals.
5. Do not compare your partner to anyone but themselves.
6. Don't give backhanded compliments.
Bonus tip: be kind.
If you took something away from this episode, or know someone who might enjoy or could benefit from this week's podcast, take a screenshot and share it to your Instagram story or Facebook page in the next 30 seconds, and tag us in it so we can see!
If you enjoyed this episode, we'd love for you to leave a review, give the podcast a 5 star rating and subscribe for more.
Email: [email protected]
Please feel free to email us some ideas of what you'd like us to talk about and touch on in future episodes
Music credit: Casanova - Palm Trees