SPEAKER_01: Welcome to fine work. You're quite messing with equipping to live out your faith. Prepare your heart because today's message is about the rainbow. Start now.
SPEAKER_00: Exodus chapter 12. Let's stop off at verse 12 tonight. Praise the Lord. Next weekend I'll not be preaching. And I'll be fishing. I will pass through the land of Egypt this night. So they knew the time. I and will smite all the firstborn of the land of Egypt, both man and beast, against all the gods of Egypt. I will execute judgment. I am the Lord. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the house. And where you are, and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. We sing that song. And the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you when I smite the land of Egypt. Father, I thank you that we're in a covenant with you, and this applies to us. When Satan tries to kill, tell us, kill, and destroy and steal from us. You put up the Holy Ghost roadblock and stop him, Father. We thank you that the blessings of ours is ours, and Satan cannot steal what you have given to us in Jesus' name. Amen. You know, it's a strange thing about this account there in uh with the Moses and everything and all the people of Israel, about three million of them, we think. And the deal was that God said he would not kill the firstborn if the firstborn was behind the door that had the blood over it. Now here's the deal. Anyone could get behind the door. Not just Jews. Anybody that dared to believe the blood was enough to stop the destroyer could get in behind the door. There weren't so righteous, they weren't so holy, but God said the blood, he stops when he sees the blood. He doesn't judge when he sees the blood. Just like, for example, when the blood was put on the Ark of the Covenant, on the mercy seat. Well, those Ten Commandments were inside the mercy seat, and the ark was a type of Jesus Himself. The blood represented the blood of Jesus that was put on the top of the mercy seat, and God would come down, and the angels typifying how God would look at the top of the mercy seat and see the blood. He would not open the lid to see the broken commandments that we all broke. Somebody say amen now. So God's a good God. The blood stops the judgment of God. I said the blood alone stops the judgment of God. Praise God. So they could get inside and behind the door. And that blood, as we all know tonight, represents the blood of the Messiah that would come. Just like the Old Testament sacrifice. If they brought the sacrifice in faith, knowing the sacrifice represented the Lamb of God that would come, then God would not judge the people and his family for sin. He'd be put off a year. And it was put off for hundreds of years until the Lamb of God came. And John the Baptist said, Behold, the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world. They all knew what he was talking about. It's a strange thing after 70 AD, the sacrifice has stopped. Aha. But we go down to verse 23 now of Exodus chapter 12. Now this is somewhat confusing. And so I'll just say, like the prophet, the Lord knows. For the Lord will pass through and smite the Egyptians. The Lord will pass through. Are you following me? God said, When I see the blood, I'll pass over. And now again, the Lord's going to pass over. Are you following me? To smite the Egypt Egyptians, and when he sees the blood upon the lintel and upon the two sides of the post, the Lord will pass over the door. Will not suffer the destroyer to come into your houses to smite you. Now the question is, is who in the world is the destroyer? Now we think we know. But God said, I will not kill the firstborn. One thing's for sure, it was either the Lord or Satan. I'm going to take a theological guess and say, I don't know. But I assume it was the preincarnate Christ. Alright. Now go to Genesis chapter 6, please. Verses 5 to 8. We're going to look at the scriptures here. This might be somewhat of a scramble-legged message, but we got some worship tonight, and the Lord moved a little bit, and you know, and we've had church, right? So now it's time to settle down and to see what the Word of God has to say to us tonight. Genesis 6, 5. And God saw the wickedness of man was great upon the earth, and that every imagination of the hearts of the heart images and thoughts of the heart was only evil continually. And as I always say, that sounds like today. It repented the Lord, he had made man. Now, when we dig this out, it repented the Lord, he had made Adam. Man, Adam. And so in the mind of the Lord, we were all in Adam. And it grieved him, greeted him in his heart, and the Lord said, I will destroy Adam. I will destroy man, whom I've created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping things and fowls of the earth, for every repented me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. Thank God. So we all came from Noah. More specifically, Shem, Hammer, Zapeth. And the Lord came to the line of Shem. So when the Bible says here I will destroy man, Adam also has offsprings. Because all the offsprings of Adam were infected with this awful disease called sin. Now, why do I say that? Well, 1 Corinthians 15 22 gives us a hint here. And there's hints all through the scripture as you look over it and study it and and meditate therein. In Adam all die. But in Christ shall all be made alive. Now it seems to me it's somewhat unfair that we all have to die because we come from Adam. But is it fair that we can all live if we're in Christ? We're talking about eternity here. There's eternal death, eternal life. Everyone that's born of woman is going to physically die unless they're raptured up when the trumpet sounds. That's a fact. So when Adam all died, therefore, on a broader scale, when Adam died, we did. We're already dead in trespasses and sins. We were alive physically, but that was it. Now in Romans 5.12, this is the reason Jesus said, You must be born again. This is the reason. It wasn't really our fault. But God concluded, all have sinned in Adam's wounds. I don't know if you can get it or not. For as by one man's sin entered into the world. Isn't that right? And death by sin, and so death passed upon all men, for all have sinned. Now, individually, well, no one could keep all the commandments and be good enough to be saved to start with. That's born of a woman. Not possible. Because we've all sinned in Adam. And because we've all sinned in Adam, we're all under the penalty of death because of Adam's sin. And Satan is the one that brought in the plague of sin to the ones of Adam to start with, not God.
unknown: Amen.
SPEAKER_00: Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy. And the best way to do that is to infect the seed of Adam, which he did. And we receive the curse of it. But fear not. In Adam all died, but you know in Christ shall all be made alive. So when you come through the cross and you're born of the Spirit of God, that doesn't apply to you. That doesn't apply to me. Even though we don't have the package deal yet, we're going that way. All we can really do now is is expire physically, but not spiritually. No. We're sealed the day of redemption.
unknown: Amen.
SPEAKER_00: You can't add anything to that. And you can't disprove it. Because when God does something, he does it right. When he starts the work, he's big enough to finish the work. So it's almost eternal security. Yes, there's just a few little conditions to keeping yourself eternally secure forever, and that is two things. Because that's the way we stay saved. Praise God. Now in Genesis 19, then. But you see, the human race has this terrible problem. And we pick it up at Genesis 19 here with uh Lot. Now, as you know, we teach that when Lot was taken out of Sodom, actually he and his wife and two daughters were drug out of Sodom by the angels. But in like manner, we'll be escorted out of here when the trumpet sounds. Before all hell breaks loose. So Lot is a type of the raptured church. Just like Noah is a type of the raptured church. All those in Christ are all those in the Ark were spared. So Jesus is the Ark. And God has shut the door. Try to get unsaved. You're going to have to work at it. Why would you want to? You know, it's almost eternal security. Well, it is as long as we stay in the boat. Don't have to be perfect. They weren't perfect behind the blood, it was on the doorpost, but they were there behind the blood. The blood is enough. When God shut the door on the ark, they couldn't get out. Let's see you get out of salvation. You'd have to be crazy to try. Like I say, it's almost, but not quite. It's conditional eternal security. That's what it is. Amen. But in Lot's situation in the old covenant there, verse 15, and when the morning arose, and the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take your wife, your two daughters, which are here, lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city. Now, as you know, the two daughters were married, but then there were still virgins. Aha! And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters. The Lord being merciful. I love that. The Lord being merciful unto him. They brought him forth and set him without the city, and it came to pass when they had brought him forth abroad that he said, Escape for your life, look not behind thee. Neither stay thou in all the plain, escape to the mountains, lest thou be consumed. And Lot said to them, Oh, not so, my Lord. Now, what kind of idiot is that? Which lets me know there's hope for some of you. There's hope for me. You don't have to be an academic to get into heaven. Praise God. I don't take it back. Now, behold, thy servant has found grace in your side, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast showed into me in saving my life, and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest thou evil take me and I die. Oh, poor thing. Behold, now this city. See, when you're coming out of Sodom, you want to go from the big city to the little city. No. You know what? It isn't really God's will to have big cities. He scattered them back in the Tower of Babel time. People like to huddle up. And God wants us to disperse sometimes. But now this city is near to fleet into, and it is a little one. It won't hurt anything to go to a little city. Just a little sinning, you know. And uh where did I get to? What verse was that? 20? And my soul shall live there, and 21, and he said to him, See, I have accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this city, the which thou hast spoken. Hasty, escape thither, for I cannot do anything till you be come thither. In other words, they couldn't destroy Sodom and Morah until Lot got out. Hear that, you non-raptured people. Therefore the name of the city was called Zor, and the sun was risen upon the earth when Lot entered into Zor. Then the Lord ran down Sodom and Morah, fire and brimstone from the Lord out of heaven. There's the Trinity. He overthrew those cities and all the plain and all the inhabits of the cities which grew upon the ground. But his wife looked back behind him and she became a pillar of salt. Uh-uh. Once you have fallen the Lord, you cannot go back. Don't do it. That's the reason. Backsliders turn around and come back in to safety. Get out of the hog pen. It's not good if you wind up facing death in those situations. See, if we're gonna fall, everybody, we need to fall toward the Lord, not away. He'll pick us up. He knows we're gonna fall. He knows everything. But still, he picks us up. What a merciful God that we have, everybody. And so you have the account here. But you know, all sin is really against God. David said, I've sinned against thee and thee alone, O Lord. All sins against God. Now there was a certain eunuch that was looking for the Lord. You know, there are people in this world, they know there's a God, but they don't know exactly how to find him. They don't know where he's at, and they don't have anybody to tell them. How? To get hooked up with their creator God. This is a tragedy. We had a guy kill in a this morning, I'm told, with the uh the train here. Was he walking or he walked out in front of the train? Was that an accident or was it suicide? Where'd he go? Heaven or hell? See, this is the way I think. Because everybody is gonna go one or two places up or down. It's a fearful thing to fall into the hands of a living God if you're not under the blood. Amen. I take it very soon. You should too.
SPEAKER_01: We'll be right back to today's message. But first, we want to take a moment to thank you for being a part of Zion Word Ministries International Podcast. At Zion Word, our heart is simple. To proclaim the Word of God with clarity, power, and truth, equipping believers around the world to live out their faith. This podcast encourages you, wake up you walk, or helps you grow in the Word. We invite you to partner with us. Your prayers and support help us continue reaching nations with the gospel of Jesus Christ. To learn more, give or stay connected, visit ZionWord.com. That's ZionWord.com. Now, let's get back to today's powerful message with Dr. Randy Davis.
SPEAKER_00: There's a certain eunuch that was looking for the Lord. He goes to church, he didn't get his answer in Acts chapter 8. He didn't get his answer. And Philip, the evangelist, actually, Philip started out waiting on tables. You don't get to be number one overnight, whatever that might mean. You start down here, you know, doing meager things. Little things. Then nobody sees you do it, but God sees. God sees. Years ago when we started in the old Mount Zion, what, 35, 40 years ago? And all we had was an outhouse. Well, it was a rental one. Okay, it wasn't all that bad now, was it? And uh no running water, really. And our first hobo stew was out there in the cold, eating that pork and beans out of cans. Now it's evolved to seven-course meal, you know. Or roughing it, yeah, really roughing it. But it was all good, and this one young man he wanted to get in some kind of ministry business. He says, Well, it all starts by you going out there and cleaning the outhouses. What? I'm too good for that. You see, you must be a servant.
unknown: That's right.
SPEAKER_00: God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. He that exalts himself shall be abased. You're not too good to polish my shoes. I wouldn't want you to. But Jesus washed feet. Come on now. It's just an analogy here. I wouldn't ever ask you to wash to polish my feet. I polish my shoes and wash my feet. My wife does all that. Don't you? It's okay if I tell them that. I want spit shine from now on. You know, I don't want this brush stuff. You know what I'm saying? Right, Will. But in Acts chapter 8 and verse 26, there's nothing more beautiful than a pair of spit shine shoes. I'm telling you. I like it. Don't you step on my spit shine shoes. Mm-mm. Now let me read some more scripture here. And Philip started out waiting tables, but then he got promoted to being an evangelist. Man. One of the only ones in the scripture that's mentioned is Philip the Evangelist. Amen. But he started off waiting tables in the widows. But he had to be filled with the Holy Ghost and faith to even do that. How far have we slipped? Anyway. This eunuch went into Jerusalem to worship God, and he didn't find what he was looking for. And so God tells, the angel of the Lord tells Philip to do this. The angel of the Lord spake to Philip, saying, Arise and go toward the south of the way that goes down to Jerusalem and the Gaza, which is desert. So he left the revival and goes out to one person. One. He rose and went, behold, a man of Ethiopia, a eunuch of great authority under Cadence, Queen of the Ethiopians, which had the charge of all her treasure, and come to work to Jerusalem to worship. Was returning and sitting in a chariot and read Isaiah the prophet. Then the spirit said to Philip, You know, I really like that statement there. The Spirit said to Philip. Now the Spirit can say to us, but you've got to be at the right place at the right time and following what the Spirit wants done, or why would you bother speaking? So we've got to be pliable to go beyond what man says is successful, a big revival, and go to one person. That's successful. The Spirit said to Philip, go near and join thyself to the chariot. And Philip ran thither and heard him read Isaiah the prophet and said, Do you understand what you read? See how he opened up this conversation? How can I accept some some man should guide me? He desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him. So Philip gets up in this church and sits down there. And the place of the scripture of which he read was this. He was led asleep, a sheep to the slaughter, and like a lamb dumb before his shears opened not his mouth. In his humiliation, his judgment was taken away, and was he shall declare his generation. For his life was taken from the earth. And the eunuch answered Philip and it said, I pray thee, of whom speakest the prophet this, of himself, or of some other man. Then Philip taught the Ten Commandments. No. Philip opened his mouth and began with the same scripture, preached unto him Jesus. It's still the same. Nothing's changed. Not a thing. And as he went on their way, now he must have preached the full gospel. To include water baptism. Uh-huh. And Philip opened his mouth and began the same scripture to preach to him, Jesus, that they went their way, they came to a certain water. Say water. Eunuch said, here's water. What does it hinder me from getting baptized? So he must have mentioned baptism. Water baptism. And Philip said, Here's the condition for water baptism. If you believe with all your heart, you may. Believe what? Believe by Jesus. The gospel. And he said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. That's all you got to believe from your heart to follow God in water baptism and make heaven your home. That's a done deal. Done. So he commanded church to stand still, and they went down both into the water. And Philip and the eunuch, and he sprinkled him. No? He baptized him with water. Amen. And when they were come up out of the water, you know, it's hard to come up out of sprinkling, you know. When they come up out of the water, both Philip and the eunuch, wait a minute, he came up out of the water and the spirit caught away Philip. Now, you talk about flying away? I fly away, oh glory. Hey. Philip flew. When you studied about Philip, he flew over 30 miles through the air without an airplane or a drone. He flew 30 miles away. That's what I call getting caught up in the Holy Ghost. Man. Hey, we'll just fly over there to Kasumu. Praise God. Five minutes we'll be there. God can do it. I mean, who knows what's going to happen? But it happened in this, and God's respective persons. I mean, we don't know what all God's doing in the world, man. He's upset all the time, he's doing stuff.
unknown: Amen.
SPEAKER_00: We want involved, don't we? So the Spirit caught the Lord caught away Philip, and the eunuch saw him no more, and he went on his way rejoicing. But Philip was found at Azotis. Where'd he go? He flew away to Azotis. Passing through and preached in all the cities. So he was over there preaching the gospel. Man, you talk about a Holy Ghost preacher, man alive. You talk about an evangelist? Let's have one fly in here. Have us a revival. What do you say? It'd be alright, wouldn't it? Well, what was the message? Jesus is the message. Forget about everything else. It's okay to talk about it when we're studying. But when he comes right down the rubber hitting the road, Jesus is the subject. He is the message. He is the gospel. It's his gospel. So we preach Jesus. Amen. In uh Acts 14.7, and we'll close down here. Acts 14.7 here tonight. And there they preach the gospel. Isn't that simple? There they preach the gospel. God has not ordained music to save the lost. Music is a conditioning factor for the preaching of the gospel. So we're in this thing together, you musicians and singers. And you share in some of that anointing that's in the gospel message. That's the reason. Sometimes the music's gone, you can start feeling the Holy Spirit moving. I know because it's gospel music. And it's all linked to the ministry of Jesus Himself and the Word of God. That's what it's all about. Praise God. This church is so blessed, I'm telling you why. We take it for granted. We shouldn't do that. Because things can change. People come, they go, they move. They move off to Nashville to get a job. No, I'm afraid not. And you know, things happen. Things happen.
unknown: Sorry, Jesse. Sorry, Jessie.
SPEAKER_00: The Lord. I've kind of wanted to get out of Anderson for 30 years, but I'm almost out. I'm gonna go to Goodman one of these years. Hey, I can step over on Anderson territory anytime, you know. Praise God. Lord's will be done. Amen. So there they preach the gospel. That's it. Everybody's saying that's it. Now in the church setting, yeah, you've got to have a balanced diet of all subjects in all areas, you know, to be a wholesome believer, strong in the faith. But when it comes to evangelization, it's simple. One message. Preach the gospel. That's it. It always works every time. Of course, there's a lot of little addendums to that, but that's the main thing. Alright? Now let's close down with Galatians 2.20. This is where Paul got to, and you know, he could turn on the theology man. This guy, well, he was one of a kind. And yet he came to the place, he said, I'm the least of the apostles, I'm the least of the saints. You know? I persecuted the church. He never did really get over that. But the Lord used him in a great way. He was a chosen vessel of the Lord. And in like manner, in one way or another, we're all chosen vessels of the Lord. Just get hooked in. Just get hooked in to where you belong. Get your claws in. Amen. And hold on, because the church is going to be triumphant. Praise God. It must be so. He said, I'm crucified with Christ. Now there's how you become anointed. You're not if you're some big, egotistical, arrogant self-will, know it all. You're never going to mount to a hill of beings. I don't even want to be around you kind of people. Especially you preachers. You think, no, you don't have the touch of God. You don't have the anointing of God. You don't have the mantle of God. You don't even have the call of God. I don't even know if you're saved. You're judging. Call it what you will. If there's no anointing coming out of that ministry of any kind, then I must question if it's valid. If they don't preach the gospel, the glorious gospel, then they're not a gospel preacher. What are they? Folks, this is serious. Well, they preach for money. Better job comes up, better position, they're suddenly called over there and leave the poor sheep. A pastor doesn't do that. You're right there through thick and thin. The wolf comes, you don't run. Like Haskell says, we're going to skin, I'm going to hang him out to dry. We don't run. Glory to God. You don't love if you run off from the sheep. That's not an under-shepherd. How can you follow that? But Paul said he was crucified with the Christ. In other words, I don't have any rights, whatever he says, that's the way it's going to be. But I live in you and not I. The life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God. Who loved me and gave himself for me. That's personal. Not a group thing. That is success. You have to die out. Crucified the flesh. That's an ongoing thing. But you live by the faith of the Son of God. It isn't my faith. It's his faith. He gives us his faith when we receive his word. Then the Holy Spirit helps us operate in the faith that God gives us. How in the world can we lose? I don't see how, really. I mean, as long as you're working the faith and doing something for God. Amen. The last verse is chapter 6 and verse 14. Let's turn over there and we'll stop tonight. You've been pretty good today. Thank you for that. Paul said this, but God forbid that I should glory save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ. If we're gonna boast, if we're gonna brag, hey. It's not all what all we're doing, it's what all that's been done. God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified to me and I unto the world. There's part two, if you want to be anointed. You cannot run with the world and expect to have the touch of God. Even with the touch of God, we get down and out. Sometimes the prophets get in the pr in a cave and want to die. Jezebel is gonna kill him. You know they were just human like us. But the still small voice is where it's at. The earthquake, no, the fire, no, the wind, no. Then the still small voice came. And that's where the power was. When we hear the still small voice of the Holy Spirit, there's nothing we can't do. I must believe that. I did believe that. Because the greater one lives inside. Why is it possible that we can do these things for God? The blood makes it possible. The blood alone. Folks, we got to understand as I as I quit here. When Satan comes to you, when demons come to you, they don't see you, they see the blood of the Lamb. And frankly, the devil can't even find you. You're sheltered under the arms of the Almighty. Kind of like a hen with baby chicks. You try to get a baby chick, you're gonna get flogged. I learned that when I was a kid, man. Them cute little chicks, man, she flogged me. Oh it hurts. We're sheltered under his arms. Oh, that devil, no, he don't see you. He sees the greater one and the blood. What can the devil do to you? Nothing unless you let him, unless God permits it for some reason that's beyond our comprehension. However, it is, God has a final say with his children that are washed by the blood of the Lamb and anointed with the Holy Spirit. That's a fact. So where we go, God goes. You walk into that bottle alley, you walk into that store, you walk into Walmart, those people with demons, they see somebody else besides you. They feel somebody else besides you. It's not us at all. It's him. He's the one that's with us to the end of the world. Glory to God. We need to be thankful for that, everybody. And know that when tomorrow comes, it'll not be a stormy Monday, it'll be a glorious Monday, and we're gonna have a good week because God's with us. Praise God, hallelujah! Well, thank you, Lord Jesus. Let's stand up, praise God, give a Lord a praise, what do you say for the blood? Thank you for the blood, thank you for the Holy Spirit, thank you for the gifts that he gives us, thank you for the power of God, thank you for the knowledge and wisdom that he gives us by revelation. Praise God into our spirits and into our souls. Father God, we just receive it tonight, and we know that we're growing. We just receive that ram and word into our hearts tonight. That no weapon that's formed against us is ever going to prosper. We're gonna condemn everything that's spoken against us from that comes from Satan, because he can't do anything to us. We're children of the Most High God, and we will run the race and look to Jesus after the finisher of our faith. We will finish the course. Glory to God, hallelujah. Thank you, Lord, for long life, for healing power of the Holy Spirit, the anointing that drives back darkness as we go through this week, Lord. Amen. And prepare us, Father God, to reap the harvest. Every soul here tonight, prepare us to reap the harvest, and then do your work, Father God. We commit it into your care now. All that's in this ministry, God, is in the arms of Christ. Hallelujah. We rest in your grace, and we know that all is well tonight in Jesus' holy name. Everybody said, Hallelujah.
SPEAKER_01: Thank you for listening to the Zine Word Ministries International Podcast. Break today's message, bringing your faith, and bring you closer to the heart of God. Stay connected, visit us online, and follow us on social media for new teachings, updates, and ways to give to the ministry. Links are in the description below. Till next time, keep the faith.