SPEAKER_01: We must respond to God's word. It's not optional anymore. All of the invitations and the substitutes that Satan has offered you and me are out the window. We must repent of false religious concepts. And some of these things sound good, but they wind up shipwrecked. And so I want to talk today about the necessity of the Holy Spirit. The necessity of the Holy Spirit. Because He's the one that does it all.
unknown: That's right.
SPEAKER_01: And without Him, we're nothing. We'll never amount to a hill of beings without the Holy Spirit.
unknown: That's right.
SPEAKER_01: Now, as I taught last week, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Christ, one and the same. The Holy Spirit, Holy Ghost, same thing, is the Spirit of God, one and the same. But yet the Holy Spirit is not the human spirit of Jesus. The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. You all understand this, don't you? And so, if we're going to know God, we will only know Him by the Holy Spirit. There is no other way to know God. The only way we can get connected to the Holy Spirit is by our Spirit. So if our Spirit is born of the Spirit, then we're connected to the Trinity. And then the growth process begins. I know many of us, let me just talk to you today. Many of us, we've been taught, speak to the mountain. Say to the mountain, move. But what if the mountain doesn't move? Well, do we believe that God is sovereign or not? Do we believe that God is all-powerful or not? Do we believe that God knows everything or not? And so if the mountain doesn't move, here comes a Rhema. If the mountain doesn't move, it's protecting you and me from the storm that's trying to kill us. The storm cannot go over the top of the mountain. So rejoice, child of God.
unknown: Come on. Wow.
SPEAKER_01: Glory to God.
unknown: Praise God.
SPEAKER_01: I don't want to climb the mountain because there's a storm on the other side. Can I get back to the subject now? So I got all these messages coming. You might as well share a little bit of what's coming for Africa. Why do we need the Holy Spirit? First off, He speaks. He alone speaks. He comforts. Everybody say it, He speaks. Number two, He comforts. He leads. He teaches. He empowers. Amen. Just a few aspects of what the Holy Spirit does for us. You see, He was sent to the earth to minister to us, to help us. And so it seems that we need to acknowledge the Spirit of God every day in our lives. When's the last time any of us, well I have recently because God's been dealing with this, that we said, Come to me, Holy Ghost. I need you. If we think we don't need the Spirit, we're already doomed. And so what God is wanting the church in America to do, and also this church right here, is to break out of powerless Christianity. Break out of it. But if you're going to not expect Him to move, He will not move on you. You will say, What meaneth this? The Lord has showed me this. Take it or leave it. The emptiness and dissatisfaction that's in most of us is from God. Because He allows it all, so that we will want Him and need Him. Now, if you'll check your own self, you will understand there's a void here. Maybe not like it was before you were saved, but even after you're saved, there's this emptiness, there's this loneliness, there's this wandering in the Spirit in man. There's this dissatisfaction. Dissatisfaction can come from God. Because He wants to move us from where we are, stagnated in dormant Christianity, to the realm of the Holy Ghost where God is. That's what God wants us to move into. But if you're going to be hard-headed, you're never going to get there. If God is not first in your life, hang it out. You're never going to find it. You'll never find the secret place. So God is going to strip all of us down to nothing. So we'll need Him alone. You cannot get out of it. Because He's called us to be sons and daughters of God with authority on this earth. So there must be this purging that takes place inside of every one of us. But needful. Not me, preacher. I'm doing good. Why aren't you happy? Why don't you why haven't you discovered your purpose yet? There is a purpose for you in the Spirit. Everything is in the Spirit, by the Spirit, for the Spirit, connected to the Godhead. There is no that is the kingdom of God. Outside of that, you're wandering in the wilderness, everybody. And it's time to get on fire for God and get on the straight and narrow. The only way is by the Spirit. I tell you, Jesus came to the earth by the Spirit. He was placed in the womb of Mary by the Spirit. He grew up in the grace of God by the Spirit. He ministered by the Spirit for three and a half years. He went to the cross by the Spirit. He spoke by the Spirit. He was anointed by the Spirit. He died in the Spirit. The Spirit told him what to say at the very second he needed to say it when he was on the cross. Before he went back to heaven, he gave commandments by the Spirit. He ascended to heaven by the Spirit. He sent down in the Spirit. And glory to God, He's coming back by the Spirit. And if you know Him, you will know His Spirit.
unknown: Amen.
SPEAKER_01: Because you cannot know Christ except by the Spirit. And yet most of the churches push out the Holy Spirit. No, we need the Holy Spirit in, or we're twice dead, bucked up by the roots, worthless, good for nothing. So shake yourself, child of God. The flesh profits nothing. It's the words of Christ that brings life and blessing. Let me lay a little nugget on here. I'm going to preach today. You know, in Psalms 23, verse 4, let me, the last part of verse 4, I call it Psalms 23, 4B. Getting off to a slow start here, but it's alright. God has chosen this to confound the wise. Psalms 23, verse 4b says, Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Say with me, thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. I found out what that means. I always thought it was my rod and my staff. No, it's his. So the rod is a big stick. That when Satan comes to us, the Lord bonk, bonk on the head and drives the devil back out of our lives. Number two, the staff, the staff had a hook on the end of it. And if the sheep strayed, the good shepherd put a hook around the neck of that sheep and pulled it back into the sheepfold. Part two, here it comes. Because we're in a covenant with God, the staff puts a hook around the blessing and pulls it into our life. You think God can do that? It's all invisible. We walk by faith and not by sight, but it shows up in the natural when we understand how the Holy Spirit operates. He's the one that pulls a blessing back into our life. He's the one that keeps us and sustains us. He is the one that brings all blessings to us through Christ from the Father God. There are many gifts that God gives us. In Acts chapter 2 and verse 38 and 39 now today. We'll get down the nitty-gritty here today. Praise the Lord. Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus, Christ, for the remission of sins, you shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Does everybody see that? Well, we get water baptized because we have received Christ. That's simple. That's the first gift. But the second gift is what the prophet's talking about. You'll receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. Now the gift of the Holy Ghost is not the gift of salvation. I said the gift of the Holy Ghost is not the gift of salvation. So when a person repents and gets water baptized because they've accepted Christ, then they are to expect the gift of the Holy Ghost, which comes after salvation. Then the promise is unto you. The promise of the gift of the Holy Ghost is unto every believer that's been washed by the blood of the Lamb. Without exception. Now God knows what He's doing. Because without the power of the Holy Spirit will be defeated Christians our entire life. He says unto your children, there you go, the family. To your children. And to all that are afar off, and as many as the Lord our God shall call. Amen. And so this gift of the Holy Spirit is very important. In Acts chapter 8 and verse, uh, let me go over there. Acts chapter 8. I'll tell you here in just a minute. There's so much anointing on this iPad, it's trying to go out on me. Don't worry about it. We'll make it. Let's look at verse 14. Let's get some scriptures here today. When the apostles were at Jerusalem and heard of Samaria to receive the word of God. Now, when you receive the word of God, you're saved. Amen. There's a sequence of events, and they sent Peter and John. And when Peter and John came down and prayed for them, they might receive the Holy Ghost. Praise God. The Holy Spirit is our teacher. For as yet he had fallen on none of them, they didn't want to baptize the name of the Lord Jesus, or in the authority of Jesus' name. And then the leader hands on them and they received the Holy Ghost. The leader hands on them and they received the Holy Ghost. And when Simon saw that through the laying of hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered him money. Everybody goes, uh oh. You can't buy the gifts of God with money. The richest man in the world still go to hell without the Holy Spirit helping him to stay saved and get saved. Well, oh boy, I wonder how many people in the ministry's day for money. Not good. Not material. Well, old Simon, he saw something or heard something. A manifestation of the Holy Spirit showed up. And got old Simon's attention. So he said in verse 19, give me this power, give me this power. There's that, oh. That whosoever I lay hands on, he may receive the Holy Ghost. True ministry doesn't operate that way. But when Peter said to him, Your money perishes with you, uh-oh. Word of prosperity may just go there. Because you rather thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. You thought the gift of God or the gift of the Spirit could be purchased by money. Nope. I remember years ago, as you go into John 14, years ago. I think Monty and Billy were with me. I don't remember now. It's been only 24 trips. 25 coming out. Getting tougher. Maybe I'm getting older. Maybe I'm just getting wiser, you think? But this woman was blind in the pyramid. I think y'all might remember that. And this man said, She wants you to pray for it. I wouldn't, you know, I don't know what's going on in those type situations. So they had the praise and worship going, which is key. But not quite enough. Without the Holy Spirit. See, this is it. This is it. He is it. He is the one that we must have without exception. And I prayed for her and just kind of forgot about it. But about ten minutes later, they come to me and they go, Hey, uh she says she can see now. I said, What? She said she can see. And it was night. I held my fingers up. She could count the fingers and everything. And so she got a miracle by the spirit. So the next day we're in the van, hopefully, to get out of there. Not really. And somebody gets a phone call, and one of her family members is wanting to give me money because they didn't know what else to do. They want to repay God. What I say, no, I can't take any money for what God does. That's right. Give it to your church. Glory to God. Silver and go hell now, Peter said. Well, he gave it all away. John 14, 16. Saint John, please. I got hundreds of stories I've never even told yet. Half has never yet been told. But in John 14, 16, the Lord said, I would pray the Father, he shall give you another comforter. Now Jesus was the comforter when he was there with him in person, but he said he's going to go away. So then here's this emptiness that comes. And he said, This comforter, he may abide with you forever. The eternal spirit would come and abide with the believers forever. That's not just now, but in future eternity. Amen. Then drop down to verse 26. The Lord said, But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, glory to God. You know, when I was a kid, grandma and mom had this blanket called a comforter. And put it over the bed, and I'd get out of there and I'd get real warm, you know. It was a comfort to me. The girls, whenever growing up, they drug around this little blanket that was a what do you call it? Little blanket, a security blanket. Yeah. So the point is, we all need the comforter. Because he screens everything before it hits us. Everything. Nothing gets due to the child of God unless the Holy Spirit allows it for a reason. Have we surrendered to his will or not? Is he in charge of our lives or not? This is the question. The comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name. Oh, get a hold of this now. The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost. Whom the Father will send in my name. He, that's He the Holy Ghost, shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance whatsoever I have said to you. So the Holy Spirit then reaffirms the words of Christ. Amen. And he's called alongside. The word comforter, the Greek word paraclete, the word comforter means a one called alongside. So there's someone with us today. Not only in us, but with us. Both. In the Old Testament, he was with them. New Testament, he's with us and in us. And he's called alongside to help us. The comforter is actually the one that helps us go through life's journey up and down, back and forth. Good times, bad times. Victory and supposed agony. He's still with us in the storm. We don't get out of the fiery furnace. We don't get out of the lion's den, but we come through it victorious because the comforter cannot be defeated. Praise God. You must accept this. He would bring all things. He would teach us and bring all things to our remembrance. So he's called alongside to help us. He's assigned. Everybody say assigned. Now, when Billy and I were in Kenya many years ago, we had these two guys. One of them was Ex-cop, another one was uh ex-deacon, I don't know what he was, and they had this blue suit they wore 24-7, seven days a week. And they were assigned as our security, our bodyguards, assigned to us to watch over us that no harm would come to us. They were assigned to us, right? And I could always tell when they're with us because I could discern the scent. I'm sorry, Africans. We love you, but you know, I'm bringing some deodorant December the 8th. They'd just sell it. But they were assigned to us. In like manner, the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, is assigned to you and me.
unknown: That's right.
SPEAKER_01: Confess this with me. The Holy Ghost is assigned to me to watch over me, to protect me, and empower me in Jesus' mighty name. Now shout about a little bit, will you please? Because it's true. I know a lot of times we don't feel like it, but he's with us. When the Mr. Pump brought it back to my mind a month or two ago, I said, Look, I don't have any new revelation or anything to give people overseas or here. There's nothing new under the sun. It's new to those that haven't heard it. I said, I don't have a lot of money, I don't have a lot of what do they want? And he said, Well, God's with you. And I said, Wow, how'd I forget that? God's with you. So you see, when we go somewhere with the comforter, he's already there waiting on us when we get there.
unknown: That's right. Amen.
SPEAKER_01: I mean, when Satan tries to disrupt travel, God's up to something. And one time we sat on the plane for hours, and finally, this is before the bombing went, the airplane went down, and they moved us off of this plane. We had to go through another plane and go through all this hassle of being rechecked again and everything, and I was upset. And come to find out they shot the plane down that was very close to the one that we were going to be on. But God moved us to another plane. I tell you, in everything, God is in charge. With everyone, God's in charge. Even you. And me. How's it possible? By the Holy Spirit. He knows best. Who was it? Benny Hinn wrote a book years ago. Welcome, Holy Spirit. Amen. When we get out of bed, we need to say, Thank you, Holy Spirit, for letting me live another day. You know, the Holy Spirit's the one who's going to carry us to heaven anyway. Holy Spirit's the one that directs our steps every day. I don't know what to do, where to go. He alone. Like a couple of weeks ago when I thought I was going to get in a car wreck down there in Arkansas, and they'd drive them like maniacs down there. You got to be on a race trip. How that car missed me, I have no idea.
SPEAKER_00: But first, we want to take a moment to think of a fine word for our work out the first hour. Now, powerful message, Dr. Wade.
SPEAKER_01: I'll tell you, God has his way with us. And if we're in the will of God, that devil cannot take us out until the Lord says. You get out of the will of God, you're in trouble, child of God. You may leave before your time. Because God can move up the appointment day as he sees fit. Now, if you want to live a long time, you better honor your parents. I said you better honor your parents by the Spirit. The Holy Spirit, now get a hold of this revelation, please. The Holy Spirit has been commissioned to guide us, mold us, and hold us. I mean, we want to get, we want to be free. No, you're only free in the Spirit. We should be running to the anointing, not running away. We should want the anointing of the Holy Spirit, which is the Holy Spirit Himself. We should want Him. Are there something wrong with our hearts, child of God? Something's got inside that needs to be extracted. God's jealous. It'll happen one way or another. You're on the potter's wheel and you cannot get off. You might try. Nope. Because the comforter has been assigned to us. And he's still working on us. He never gives up. No, we are secure when he has his way with our lives. You want eternal security? One way. He must have total control of you and me. I mean 100%. And I tell people, and I have told them, and I tell them, I always tell them, I don't have a will. If I try to exert my will above God, I'm sinning. No. God's will must be top priority. Or we're not being led by the Holy Spirit. Our understanding needs to be enlightened in these areas. We want to further the gospel, then we must be led by the Holy Spirit. Now listen to this phrase that I jotted down. Every problem in this world was created by a man. Now I know Satan's behind it. Nevertheless. Every problem on earth has been created by man. And a problem cannot be solved the same at the same level it was created. Man cannot solve the problems that he creates. So man can't fix his problem. Therefore, man needs an outside help. Therefore, Christ sends outside help into our world, and he is the helper. He is the Holy Spirit Himself. He alone can fix man's problem. There is no other hope, no other answer, than the Holy Ghost Himself coming on the scene to fix our mess. He's been assigned to us, and what a job he's got. So Jesus then came from another world. Another realm, if I could say that. And then he sends the Holy Spirit into our realm, into our world, to minister to suffering humanity. You know, it's time for the church, the body of Christ, to quit licking its wounds and rise up and be strong in the Holy Spirit. It's time. No sinner wants to come to church and not be challenged to change. The church has compromised to become like the world to gain the world. No solutions there. So the Holy Spirit then is our only hope. As He alone draws us to Christ for salvation. That's how you got saved. He did it. We just said, okay. So the Spirit actually is the one that ministers to all of us. When we come to church, basically we're called as priests to minister to God. But very tight second here, if not first, the Holy Spirit will minister every one of us if we just open our hearts a little bit. If we just admit we need him, they're God. Don't we have any more sense than God give a goose? We need the Holy Spirit. What about him on nothing? What about me nothing? We can say nothing, do nothing, be nothing. What about the Holy Ghost? Who's the one that brings the light of the gospel? Who's the one that energizes our soul? Who's the one that quickens our immortal bodies? Who's the eternal spirit that comes us from glory to glory? Who's the one that glorifies Jesus and the rest of the Father? Glory to God. When we understand what side of our breasts, buttered on my mom used to say, we'll realize our helpless need of the Holy Ghost because we're going to die without Him. We don't want to get into heaven without Him. We won't have any authority without Him. He alone responds to the name of the Bible. He alone. You cast out devils by the Holy Spirit. People get saved by the Holy Spirit. People get healed by the Holy Spirit. People are baptized by Christ with the Holy Spirit. It's the Spirit that quickens the flesh, profits nothing. We know no man by the flesh, but by the Spirit. Ephesians 2.819, 2.18, Ephesians. You get a hold of this scripture now because the scripture is spiritual. When we accept the scripture as the final authority, it's energized by the Holy Spirit and brought to our spirit, and we are changed. You want to grow? You must accept God's truth. You must accept God's way. You must reject your way. It's his way or the highway. For through him, both have access by the Spirit to the Father. Oh God. For through him, the Holy Spirit. Jesus, I should say. Let me get it, because this is deep. For through him we both have access by one spirit to the Father. So let me paraphrase. Through Jesus, we have access to the Father by the Spirit. When we enter into the Spirit, to the to the throne of grace, it's by the Spirit. When we prophesy, it's by the Spirit. When we teach and preach, hopefully, it's by the Spirit. When we praise God, it needs to be in the Spirit by the Spirit. God accepts no other way. When we submit to God, it must be by the Spirit. When we take authority, it must be by the Spirit. Everything that we do must be by the Spirit, in the Spirit, for the Spirit, to glorify Christ. Over nothing more than a club and playing bingo. I tell you what, I'm not old enough to play bingo yet. Maybe a dynamo's, but no, not bingo, no. Bingo gets on my nerves. Bingo! Well, so what? Folks, only one thing that matters. The Spirit of God must have total control of our lives. There's the struggle. We cannot help. Some of you need to repent and get a hold of this message today. Are you never gonna grow? And there's nothing worse than a pastor having to change a diaper after 30 years. I refuse to do it. Wear that thing till it's petrified, and maybe you'll wake up. Still over there in the corner. It's not the amen corner, it's the old me corner. Throw down your Baba. Hey man. I'm gonna have to quit here pretty quick here. That looks like so. Let's go to John 16 and verse 20 and 62. We're in 14. Let's go over to 16 now, please. And verse John 6. I'm sorry. Can't read me right in one throat. And verse 62, I think it's in here somewhere. John 6, 62. We got it now. Why don't if you shall see the Son of Man ascend up where he was before? That's where he came from. He came down from where he was before. And then he says this. It's the spirit that quickens. Did I read this already? Well, we'll read it again. The flesh profits nothing. The words of us speak the spirit in their life. Maybe I've quoted that or we read it, I don't know. But it's the spirit that quickens us. If we're going to be quick today and made alive spirit, soul, and body in every way, it's going to be by the spirit. It's going to be in the spirit. And it's going to be with the spirit. So then, the spirit is sent to empower the believer to overcome a Christian and live in a Christian overcoming way. For he is the Spirit of faith. Amen. And so it's not what we need, it's who we need. Many times. I look back, I tell you a story. I was riding a horse one time. And uh that horse, I was loping alongside the highway and the horse tripped and fell. And fell on my my leg, and then my foot was in the stirrup. And when the horse stood up, my foot was in the stirrup. Couldn't get it out. She began to walk about from here to Jess Jesse, and I'm thinking, uh oh. The horse is gonna get spooked and drag a minute in. And suddenly the horse stopped. Just stopped, like there was someone in front of her. Dogs are that way, they pick up on things. She stopped. And suddenly, say suddenly, I felt the hand come down and pull my foot out of the stirrup. Plop, flop, fizz, fizz. Like this. It sounded like that. Pull my foot out of the stirrup. Of course, I didn't catch it until later. We've entertained angels unaware. You know, angels are assigned by the Holy Spirit to you and me. The Holy Spirit's the one that tells the angels what to do for you and me. Because we're heirs of salvation. So not only has the Holy Spirit been assigned to us to brood over us, to watch over us, to perfect us into the image of Christ. Now we've got two angels, at least two angels, that's been assigned to us, 24-7, to watch over us because we don't know anything. God knows everything. One time I was riding in the van with my mom, and we're coming from Arkansas on that E Highway, crooked. Oh, it's crooked. Come around a curve there. And there's this big semi come around the curve. There was no way that we could not crash. But somehow we didn't collide. And mom goes to me, she had the window up. We had the windows up. And she goes, Wow, did you feel that wind? There was a wind inside the van. Folks, these things are supernatural and real. Don't take it for granted because God's got something for you to protect you 24-7. Even when we're sleeping. God's watching. He's got the staff. He's got the rod. And I tell you, back to my grandma. The staff will pull the blessing into our lives. And internal said it. We have it. What's the key? The spirit is the key. I said the spirit's the key. It's not by might nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord. It's the anointing that destroys the yoke of bondage. It's the anointing of the Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit Himself. He's the one that causes the enemy to scatter seven ways. He's the one that puts the enemy in disarray and they all kill themselves. He's the one that protects us. He's the one that energizes us with power. He alone is the one. You shall receive power after the Holy Ghost comes upon you. You should be witnesses unto me, both in Jerusalem and Samaria and the uttermost part of the earth. When I send him, he will teach you all things whatsoever I said unto you. If I don't go back to heaven, I won't send him, Jesus said. But when I go back, I'll send him. I know Christ was resurrected. Come on. I know Christ was crucified and died. I know that. 500 brethren saw him at one time after he was resurrected. The tomb was empty. And you know, back in those days, the Jewish custom was to anoint with oil. And John brought over 110 pounds of ointment to put on the body of Christ. And then they wrapped him like a mummy. Not some cloth. When Lazarus came out of the tomb, he floated out. He levitated out. He couldn't walk, he was about hand and foot like a mummy. Are you listening to me? So he comes out alive, resurrected, and Christ said, Loose him and let him go. Take the grave clothes off, unwrap him. That's what he meant. So here we got Jesus dying on the cross, the anointing. And then wrap him and lay him in a barred tomb. Now you know when the oil hardens, the salve, the ointment hardens with grave clothes, he can't get out. And when John and Peter ran into the grave and Jesus wasn't there, guess what they saw? They looked down where he this on the sled that he lay, and they saw what appeared to be a body, but looked inside, and there was no body. It was just a cocoon. Don't tell me the sort of ran is correct. Where's the reference at? I saw the pictures of his face. No, it's not right. No. It's evil. How did it come out? I said the shirts resurrected God. So he gives us a command. Go back to Jerusalem. Wait for the promise of the Father. So they go back to Jerusalem and pray for ten days in the upper room. And they're all filled with the Holy Ghost. They're all filled with the Holy Ghost. And I tell you, church. The Holy Ghost is here to stay. He's not leaving it. He's not leaving at the rapture. The church is there. You can't be saved by the Holy Spirit. There'll be people saved in tribulation with the Holy Spirit says. No. He is with us forever. Then we'll know as we're known. Then we'll I won't have any questions. No. No questions in that day when we stand before God Almighty. You know what? When the children of the Most High God get there and gather around the throne, innumerable hosts beyond our comprehension. The Father God has never come down off the throne. Not even now. Not literally. But in that day. When we're gathered around Jesus by the Spirit. So actually, we'll see the Holy Spirit. We'll see Jesus. The Holy Spirit is a person, he has some type of spirit body, and we'll see him literally in that day. We'll see Christ Jesus, God in the flesh, our great faithful high priest in that day. But what is going to be a marvelous thing is when the Father God comes down off the throne and steps down and reveals to us who he really is. Our Father. And one day you'll see him face to face. Let's stand up today. What are you saying? I'm just swimming around the roof. But you know what? The Spirit is the one that helps us see that. The Spirit is a person, not a feeling. Now the feelings will come sooner or later. It's faith first, then the feelings. But the Holy Spirit will give a certain anointing as he sees fit at certain times in the congregation to help you, to bless you, to comfort you. To extract things out of your life that you can't get rid of, to put things into your life that you can't absorb on your own. He does it all. All we gotta do is submit ourselves as his sons and daughters say, Holy Spirit, have your way. That's what we gotta do. That's the only thing we have to do. And then he'll have his way if you really mean it. If you don't mean it, it won't work. Say like you are. Are you happy? No, the dissatisfactions come from God. He's in charge of our hearts and our lives. Well, how does the Holy Spirit come? Forget it! He just comes. You can't figure it out. Just know that God is. Present ourselves to him. How many today? We have enough time. We're in God's time. He created time anyway. How many today would say, you know, the word's right. I need to submit myself to God's will. It's not my will, but his alone. That's what matters. Now you gotta forgive people. I said you gotta forgive people and turn to Christ. Now, Holy Spirit then. There's no need to pray if you don't forgive people. Forget it. Just be a bitter Christian. What's that to mean? But if you meet God's conditions, do you love God or not? I mean, we gotta come clean, take the fink leaf off. We need help. I said this week, God, I need I need help. I mean, if the Holy Spirit doesn't empower me to go overseas, I'll fail. If the Holy Spirit's not with us, plane go down. And I don't like jaws. It's the same way here. If the Holy Spirit doesn't help every one of us from time to time, we're never gonna grow in grace. We'll just stay right flat. Mediocre Christianity. I've had enough of it. It's time to get on fire for God, everybody. How do we do it? Holy Spirit, have your way. If you'll come forward and just say this, Holy Talk to the Holy Spirit. Have your way with me. Forget about Sister Sal me.
SPEAKER_00: Thank you for listening to the I Word Mystery International Podcast.