SPEAKER_01: Yet he lost his temper a time or two and wanted to kill off Israel. One time God came to him and was going to kill Israel, and he made intercession, no, don't do that. And so, you know, back and forth it goes, but he lost his temper and smote the rock the second time, and that was a no-no. Because the rock represented Christ Jesus, and now we're to speak to the rock. So one crucifixion was enough. Moses knew this, but being human. Three million Beliacan Israelites got to him, and he lost his temper. But anyway, in Joshua chapter one, we pick it up now. This morning I want to talk to us about the divine enablement. The divine enablement. There is one enabler. And without him, we're just not gonna make it. You know, 7,000 Christians have been killed in Nigeria this year alone by the Muslim or radicals. Some of the Muslims are not bad folk, just the radicals are extremists. And uh Antichrist spirit. But anyway, we're not sheltered here in America. We might think we are, but it's a slow thing. And they get into the office, they get into the churches, and this and that, and the first thing you know, we have a big, big problem. But Joshua followed Moses uh many, many years. He was the only one that followed Moses closely, and he was being mentored by the prophet Moses. But then we pick it up in Joshua chapter 1 and verse 1. After the death of Moses, now God buried Moses' body. After the death of Moses, the servant of the Lord, it came to pass as the Lord spake unto Joshua, the son of Nun, Moses ministers, Moses' ministers saying, so now God's going to talk to Joshua. It's a strange thing when somebody passes away and goes on to glory, then God talks to somebody else. But there is some truth to the apostolic succession. Sometimes the mantle falls down, like when Elijah went up, and then the mantle fell down to Elisha. But not until Elisha went up. So it's all in God's timing and all in God's purpose. And uh he has something good in store for all of us, even today. Drop down to verse 5, and there shall not any man be able to stand before you. And this is God talking to Joshua. All the days of your life, as I was with Moses, I will be with you. I will not fail thee nor forsake thee. Now we claim that for us today as well. Be strong and good courage. For unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I swear unto their fathers to give them. See, when God makes a promise, he never regresses from it. He never digresses from it. Only be thou strong and very courageous. Now I thought about that. He told him to be strong. And then he said next verse, seven, but be thou strong and very courageous. Now let me stop there. Father God, we just thank you for this opportunity to break the bread of life to your people today. And may it find a lodging place in their souls and their hearts in Jesus' mighty name. Amen. For years I thought, well, be courageous because of the enemy. No, that's part of it, but be courageous to get in the word. Now let's look at it. Be strong and very courageous, thou mayest observe the law of the law. In other words, today, be very strong and very courageous to do all the word of God. Same thing. So it wasn't about the enemy. It was about being courageous to dive into the word of God and claim the blessings of the Lord. That was the challenge. The enemies were already defeated. Amen. Just a matter of time that it took place. What Moses, my servant, commanded you, turn not from the right hand nor to the left, that thou mayest prosper wheresoever thou goest. How many believe some prosperity message? Well, it's conditional. Conditional. Oh, that devil, no, the devil, he's out. He's defeated. We have to encourage ourselves, be very strong and courageous, to get into the word of God and find out for ourselves what thus saith the Lord really is. Because I've learned this many years ago. If Satan cannot get us to deny the word of God, then he'll say, Okay, that's the word, but now I will tell you what it means. That's the devil. I don't need the devil to tell me nothing. Amen. The Holy Spirit's a teacher, not Satan. You gotta learn that. Amen. Well, this book of the law, verse 8, shall not depart out of your mouth. So we need to be muttering the word. Years ago we started out memorizing scripture. Get a little card, put it in your pocket, you know, like John 3.16. Something easy. And then if you can't quote it, pull it out, stick it back in your pocket, see if you can say it. You memorize scripture, and then it gets into your mind and down into your heart, and then there's where the blessings begin to come. It works the same for everybody. So don't let the law depart out of your mouth. Or we can see, don't let the word depart out of your mouth, but thou shalt meditate therein day and night. So we're gonna think about the word. See, God speaks to us through his word, primarily. And observe to do all according to all that's written therein. For then, everybody say then. Okay, then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Now we all want to be prosperous and have good success, don't we? Well, this is the key. Now, what the world may call prosperity is not what God calls it. Because you can be rich and be spiritually poor. You can be literally poor and be spiritually rich. So it doesn't mean anything either way. But I think I'll take the rich side. If I was going to pick, I'll take the rich side. Now, if it's gonna cause us to backslide, God won't give it to us. Or if you trust in uncertain riches, they may fly away. So it depends upon our faith walk and how close we are to the Holy Spirit. So I'm talking about the divine enabler. Joshua, uh Joshua understood he would take Jericho and kill all the giants and everything by the divine enabler. That was the Holy Spirit himself. Have not I commanded you to be strong, verse 9. Now he's repeating this. Be strong and of good courage, be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee wherever soever thou goest. Turn to neighbor and say, God's with you of a truth today. He's with you of a truth today. We may not feel like it all the time, but that's the flesh. But God said he'd be with us, did he not? Even to the end of the world. And so we must take God up on his word and then believe it. Now, the Holy Spirit is the one, actually, that gives the power to do what we need to do. If we're going to do anything for God, it's going to be done by the Holy Spirit power. Or it's all futile to try. Now, there's one thing that's very dear to God's heart as we're approaching next year, and that is souls. Souls. Because everyone's soul is going to live forever somewhere, heaven or hell. And we're just in the temple right now. It's aging. Testing, testing. It's aging. And you know, uh, one day we'll go on to be with the Lord if the rapture doesn't come. That's life. But God's more concerned about people getting saved, and we're supposed to be making disciples of believers. We're supposed to be mentoring somebody. Every child of God that's been saved for a number of years should be mentoring at least one person. You should be speaking to the life of at least one person. And then there's a law of multiplication. One, two, two, four, four, eight, eight, six, ten. You see how it works. And God's concerned about people's eternal well-being. And we need to think about the harvest today. The only way we can participate in the harvest is to look to the Lord Jesus, because he is the Lord of the harvest. I said Jesus is the Lord of the harvest, but the way he harvests souls is the Holy Spirit. Working through the church primarily. Let's go to Luke 10, Luke 10, 2, please, today. So I'm just going to speak a little bit about the one that gives us the ability to participate and cooperate in the harvest. Amen. Joshua fulfilled his mission. But the church today now, we have an assignment from God and a mission from the Lord. If you don't know what it is, start reading the Bible and it'll not be long. It'll be revealed to you. And those words purpose is magnified. Luke 10, 2, then. Therefore he said, the harvest truly is great. You know, 8.5 billion people, over 5,000 dialects, and most people don't even have a Bible. So that's the burden overseas. I mean, even if they get a Bible, we're going to give some more here pretty quick now. Uh who's going to teach them what it says? Satan to be come right in there and tear it all out, explain it away. And so we can't let that happen in our vineyard location. The vineyard, the harvest is the worldwide, but we're in the vineyard, a certain section of the vineyard, if I could say, say that, and we're accountable to God to do what we're supposed to do by the Holy Spirit. It cannot be done any other way. God rejects every other way except by the Holy Spirit. Did you get that? I know he uses flesh, but nevertheless, who else is he gonna use? And so he said then the laborers are few. I mean few. So pray the Lord of the harvest, that's Jesus, that he would send forth laborers into his harvest. It isn't our harvest, it's his. It's a harvest for souls. That's the harvest. That's the reason Christ came. It's a set in motion, the reaping of the harvest. Even to we Gentiles. And so when the Lord sends forth people into the harvest, then he does that by the Holy Spirit. Now there was one way it happened in the book of Acts, uh Acts uh 13.4, I think it is. Let me look here. Yeah, Acts 13.4. So this is when the apostle Paul was there. So they being sent forth by the Holy Ghost. Oh, there it is. Departed to Seleucia, and from thence they sailed to Cyprus. And so the Holy Ghost is the one that sends laborers into the harvest. Not the church. He does it through the church. But the clergy in the church are not calling the shots, Jesus is. He is the head of the church. The pastor or bishop, same thing, is the under-shepherd of the local church. Bishops are over pastors, a lot of pastors, that's a bishop. But a pastor can be a pastor and not be over any other pastors. It depends upon what the Holy Spirit wants done in his harvest. And so, as I've said the last few months, we need to find our slot in the Holy Spirit ministry and simply operate there. That's all. Because you're the only one that can do what you can do in the way you do it. This is the main goal. It's to reach the harvest. Amen. Now go to Matthew 7.21 today, please. I think maybe we had too many Christmas presents or something, and we're still thinking about that. You're probably thinking about what you charged up. That's what you're thinking about. And, you know, it's impossible to preach when that's on your mind. But there'll be a few that'll listen. So we've got all these people that are tooting their horn about this most archbishop of all time, you know, and this great apostle, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. You know, uh, the Lord's the one that says this one is this and that one is that. Not some self-proclaimed ninety. That wouldn't be a laborer in the harvest, that would be a loafer in the harvest. Mm-hmm. For filthy lookers' sake. And that's a that's a giveaway that they're fake. They're fake. On the other hand, if they're anointed, the finances come. And if they're not anointed, they resort to witchcraft to control people, and that's in the church today. You know, I shouldn't say this, but I'm going to. Some of the great mega preachers have said tithing is a sin. They don't know what the heck you're talking about. That's a Christian cuss word, heck. Because without tithe and offerings, there would be no church. None. This is God's way. The Levites received the tithe. Of course, they have millions of dollars to fall back on. I got something for you, hyper preachers, out there, you make a ministry mess. Sell everything you got, give it to the poor, follow Christ, get rid of your Rolls-Royce and your airplanes. Now let's see you do it. Get me a throw it off of Facebook. I don't care. I'm at the point now in my life. It don't matter. It don't amount to a hilla beans what people think. I'm right about it. Billy sends me these things on messenger just to get me upset Saturday night, every Saturday night. Because he knows the preachers and they're going to come out, you know. That kid said amen then young. Look, not everyone says, Lord, Lord's going to enter the kingdom of God. Kingdom of heaven. But he that does the will of my Father, which is in heaven. It's God's will for us to witness and invite people to receive Christ. Invite them to church. You know, whatever we can do, get a good word in there every now and then about the Lord. And let the Holy Spirit God work on their heart because they've got to hear the truth from somebody. So the Lord's will then will be done by the Spirit. We're always praying, oh Lord, thy will be done. Okay, it will be done by the Spirit when we cooperate with the Spirit. So I'm speaking again about the Holy Ghost, really. He's the author of the scripture. For example, in John 14, verse 10. Saint John, please. John 14, 10 to 12. Believe thou not, I'm in the Father, and the Father's in me. The words that I speak unto you, I speak not of myself, but the Father that dwells in me, he does the works. And this is kind of heavy, but uh this is what the Lord said. Then he said, Believe me that I'm in the Father, and the Father is in me, or else believe me for the very work's sake. Verily I say unto you, he that believes on me the works that I shall do, he shall, uh, he that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also, and greater works than these shall he do because I go to the Father. Now the only way we can do greater works than Jesus would be uh numerically, worldwide, the body of Christ collectively. But even on the individual status here, the only way we can do anything for God is by the Holy Spirit. The only way we can uh measure up, if I can use that word, in our vineyard is to allow the Holy Spirit to work the works through us. It's not us, but it's he in us that does the work. Because Jesus said that the Father did the work. Well, how did that happen? Through him. It was the Holy Spirit, and so it's the same way with us. If we're one in Christ and He's in us, then we can do the same things when we're led by the Spirit to accomplish the task by the Spirit. Is it double talk here? Because truthfully, none of us can even heal or fly unless by the Spirit.
unknown: Yeah, that's right.
SPEAKER_01: But all things are possible to those that believe, so our our faith house must be intact. And I must admit, it's being challenged in these last days. I'm not talking about saving faith because if you're saved, you're saved and you're heading to glory. But I'm talking about working in the vineyard. That's the test. To see who's going to be the few that are accounted worthy enough to be thrown into the harvest to start with. Amen. There's always been souls here at this work that know by the Spirit that they're going to be working in the harvest in their lifespan. Not everybody can stay behind and, you know, can't the many blessings. It's time for some people to get off their blessed assurance and do something for God. Amen. Well, what? Well, look, how many preachers have we got in this church? A lot. How many teachers? A lot. The harvest is out there. Man, when I first started the ministry years ago, if I got a door to go to teach or preach, I would go. I would leave the local congregation and go and minister. Why aren't you doing that? One reason why I had to pull out of the church years ago and found the work was because they wanted to hog tie me in the congregation. I had one pastor say, Well, you're an evangelist. Well, in that day, those days they were operating as an evangelist. But he said, Well, no, we don't have to have any more Avengers come into church because you're operating that way and you need to stay here. That didn't sit well. Because Avengers is going to go out. And so there was friction. I'm going to let you know right now, if you get a chance to go minister somewhere, you go with the blessings of the congregation and the ministry on your head. But don't forget your home church. You still come back. See, you go and minister for a Sunday or whatever, or Sunday night, or a week revival or whatever. You always come back to your home church. You never cut loose of the home church. Never don't do it. Because it's God's way. You see, Paul never severed his tithe from Jerusalem church. Never. He worked out of the church. Again, you ministers, singers, if you got a way to go out and minister the gospel, do it. We're not supposed to huddle up here and just enjoy the blessings of all the talents and abilities and anointings and things and various giftings and callings. It's for out there. How selfish can we be? You're talking to me. I'm talking to whoever has ear to hear. I don't know what to do. Well, have you invited your neighbor to church? Can you give out a track? Back in 2004, I believe it was, when we were on the long, most dangerous road in the world, the Northern Road in Zambia. We stopped to get gas in this van. And there's these two soldiers sitting over there with AK-47 locked and loaded, you know. And the Lord says to me, Go over there and witness to those guys. I said, What? You want me to go over and witness those guys? Yeah. So I resisted for a while, but then obedience is better than sacrifice. And so I got some tracks, and I go over to those guys. I introduce myself, tell them what I'm doing there and why I'm there and everything. And oh, okay. And I give them on tracks. It's like we have some uh pamphlets here to give out visitors when they come in. So they'll understand a little bit more about what we're about here. So I I read off how to be saved on that track, simple as could be, to those two guys. And I ask, do you want to receive Christ and be saved today? They go, Yeah, we do. Let them both to the Lord at that little station. And then because Whitey was there, uh uh Mandevo was there, and what's the other name for Mandevo? Um, it's not Mandevo. It's uh you don't even know your own name, do you, Monty? Mazungu Mandevo. All right. Mazungu means whitey. Whitey bearded one. That's that's elder Monty here. Billy didn't have a name yet, he but he got one later, and I won't I don't want to tell her right now because it's not edifying. But Seth got a name, yeah. Uh what was that name? Uh I won't thunder pants.
unknown: Don't ask.
SPEAKER_01: No, his name meant Thunderpants. I just it was fired up with that. It was fired up now.
SPEAKER_00: We'll go right back to the data. But first, we want to take a moment to think about the heart.com.com. Well, let's get back to the powerful button.
SPEAKER_01: Anyway, those guys, so I had to leave, and then a crowd was gathering. 10, 15 people. What's going on here? And so I had to go to get in the van. I look back there, and those cops or soldiers, whatever they were, were reading how to be saved to the people that were gathered there. And we're witnessing just like that. Folks, we're so far away from what God's will is in this country. We've got to have a turnaround. And got on the fire for the Lord. Praise God. This is God's will. That was done by the Spirit. But we we we had to follow his leading to see the manifestation. Now, Galatians 3, 5. Okay. Got all kinds of stories, yeah. I know. But they're true stories. My African name is Mulasi. You gotta pronounce that mulasi. Not a mule. Mulasi. And that means subchief. And the chief gave me that title when I was there years ago. And to this day, we still have access to ten tribes over 1600 acres or sixteen thousand acres. I forget now. And they still wait. And over there, the two-way radio is the big deal. You see, God uses simple things. Can you listen to me? Listen to me now. It's not the high-tech stuff all the time, it's the simple things that people can understand.
unknown: That's right.
SPEAKER_01: You get down to their level in the harvest and reach them where they are and then bring them up by the spirit. That's the way that it works.
unknown: That's right.
SPEAKER_01: He that ministers to you the spirit and works miracles among you does it by the works of the law, the hearing of faith. No, it's a hearing of faith. So when we hear the word of God, faith comes. And the Holy Spirit is the spirit of faith. And so, therefore, when people do things for the Lord, it's done by the Spirit. You see, faith always moves the Spirit. Always. He waits for us to express faith, which is simply trusting God. That's really what it is in a nutshell. Simply trusting God to use you. We all trust God, but do we trust God to use us? Do you trust God to use you? He wants to. He will. But it takes faith. And when you express faith, it's simple obedience. If I hadn't have gone to those soldiers by obedience, then nothing would have happened. Nothing. And so it is today in the vineyard. If if we don't do our part, then what's going to happen? I mean, if Sister Melissa doesn't do her part in counseling down there in her uh livelihood, means of livelihood, what's going to happen? Nothing. Because somebody's got to say something that's relevant to give substance for the Holy Spirit to use and work with and deal with people's souls. That's what it's all about. So a true servant of the Lord speaks to people's hearts. Forget about the arguing. You can win the argument and lose a soul. Forget it. It doesn't mean a thing. I don't have time for it. This one guy, he said, yeah. They had the dinosaurs on Noah's Ark. Yeah, they were baby dinosaurs, but they had them on there. I don't have time to even debate it anymore. I don't care if they're on there or not. But people just love to argue, especially on Facebook, and that's antichrist. Be careful now. There's some good stuff, but then there's always the bad. And we have knowledge of good and evil, do we not? How? Holy Spirit tells us what's right and what's wrong. So faith moves the Spirit. John 14, 23. Let's go back there just a minute. Saint John, if a man love me, he will keep my words. Do you love the Lord today? How many loves the Lord Jesus today? Then you're not going to deny his word. You're going to keep his word in your heart, right? Then he said, and my father will love him. Well, that's a good deal. And we will come to him. Now that's. Let me slow down. If a man love me, he will keep my words, which is the scripture. And my father will love him. And we, that's more than one, will come unto him and make our abode with him. Now, how in the world can the Father God and the Lord Jesus come to an individual and make abode in that person? It's by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Ghost is the only way that that miracle can take place. Like everything that God does is by the Holy Spirit. Are we getting the message the last 30 days? God does nothing unless it's by the Holy Spirit. When you're convicted by the Holy Spirit, brought to Christ, you can get saved. When you get the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is the one that fills you, but Jesus is the one that does it. Holy Spirit's the one that gives out spiritual gifts as he sees fit to spirit-filled believers. That's the way that it works. But we're the ones that operate the spiritual gifts by our own will. Now you've gone too far. No, no, I have the mind of Christ. You know, Jesus went on to say, Whosoever sins you remit, remitted, whosoever sins you retain, they're retained. And so we have more authority than we understand as sons of God. Even more authority than Satan. Even more authority than angels. Now I know some of you, oh, you've gone too far. No. We've been elevated above the angels in Christ. And therefore, they're subservient to the saints. How is that possible? By the Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the one that tells all the angels what to do. 24-7. Holy Spirit is the one that directs the angels to take care of us before we get in the trap next week. Because we don't know what to do. We just wander around. And God takes care of us because, well, He's God. He loves us. And He assigns angels to watch over us by the Spirit. We can even speak by the Spirit. It's very effective in the harvest if we can speak by the Spirit. It's easy to speak in the old nature. But you've got to hear from God to speak by the Spirit. And then speak in the Spirit or with the Spirit. What can I say? It's really not us speaking, but the Spirit speaking through us. It's what where the miracles take place. So what do we say? Well, we say what the Word of God says. That's really what it is. We speak what the Word of God says. Amen. And then we will find if we're in tune, the Holy Spirit will be active in what we're saying. This is the difference between a true servant of the Lord and one just professing to be a servant of the Lord. The Holy Spirit gets involved with the servant of the Lord. And vice versa. So then the Holy Spirit is the one that comes to live inside of us. Amen. That is the difference between a believer and a non-believer. A saint and a sinner. That's the difference. The Holy Spirit lives inside of the believer. It's a miracle because we don't know exactly when it takes place, although all I know about it is after repentance. Because if the sinner doesn't repent, the Holy Spirit doesn't move in. So we actually repent. Oh God, do you have to say that? Well, I will. We will never go anywhere in Christ until we first hate sin. Hate it. In your own life and everybody else's life, you gotta hate sin. Hate it. Now we can repent. If we don't hate sinning in our own life, you're never gonna go anywhere in God. You're gonna spin your wheels. God's patient, but after a while, the axe is gonna fall. Because the Lord chastises the ones he loves. How does he do that? By the Spirit. Everything that God does is by the Spirit. Are you getting the message? I might go another month on this. It's simple, or is it? So I want. See, what do we want? Next year's coming. Do we want God? I wonder if we shut down church for 90 days, if any of it, any of you would miss it. Well, we'd go out in the woods and get hear from God. Really? Go out and hug that tree. Ground a while. Lightning bolt come down and hit the tree. The Holy Spirit never leads us to do anything out of the will of God. Never. It's always what the Father wants. Always. I don't have to pray about God's will. Just simply do it. When you find out what the will is, the will of God is, just do it by the Holy Spirit. That's it. Praise God. I'm glad Christmas is over with. I'll tell you what. First Corinthians 2 5. I want to quit because it's like water on ducks back today. It's all right. It's all part of the assignment. If I could just get this message home to us today, we will never amount to a hill of beans without the Holy Spirit. He is the one that keeps our heart beating. You can't control your heartbeat. If it steps up, the Holy Spirit's dealing on you. Heart rate goes up, especially if the Holy Spirit wants you to operate some gift. I'll learn by experience. Heart rate steps up, blood pressure goes up, you got to obey, or it's going to hurt you, child of God. God knows what he's doing. Quit trying to figure it out and just obey. It doesn't matter what Sister South thinks. See, it's for a purpose because it's going to help somebody that's listening and watching and wondering. The only Christ some people ever see is you. We are reflectors. You remember when uh Jesus went up on the Mount of Transfiguration and uh Matthew's gospel there and was it Moses and Elijah? Those two guys showed up there on the mountain. Peter, James, and John want to build a little tabernacle and camp out. No, didn't work. But Moses and Elijah, they were they were shining. I mean, bright shining, but they were not the light. Christ was the light. You gotta get that. Even today, all we are are just reflectors of the light. And when we're in the spirit, say in the spirit. When we get in the spirit, from time to time, we can get a reflection of Jesus through that person. You'll get a glimpse of the Savior and His nature that's expressed to the person that's in the Spirit. In the flesh? Devil. We reflect light, everybody. We're light reflectors. That's all. We're conduits. And when we get hooked up, it's not 110 or 220, it's three phase. I'll tell you that right now. God to the person, we're in the middle. I like it. If I had a formula to flip it on and off, I would do it, but I don't have that. It's as the spirit wills. See, the whole thing is as the spirit wills. Even now, some of you are a little restless and this and that, and God's working on you. Settle down and relax. If you can't relax in church a little bit, man, the world's way worse. Well. Praise the Lord. Look at first Corinthians 2.5. Today. We're gonna quit early. I need to get home and eat the rest of that fried chicken from Christmas dinner we had. I didn't get any fried chicken this year. I don't know. Well, I did get some fried chicken over in Kenya, didn't I? Yeah. Thank you so much for reminding me of that. The same yesterday, today, and forever. Your faith should not stand the wisdom of man. Well, that's a kicker right there because we're tempted to do that. Well, I've read all these books and all these college courses and everything, and these degrees, letters upon letters upon letters, and we're tempted to trust in that. Nope. Uh-uh. But the power of God. Our faith must stand in the power of God. Now don't misunderstand me. I'm not against education because education is like sharpening the axe. And we need to sharpen the axe so the tree will fall easier. You see, you've got to give God something to work with. You've got to have more in your spirit than just a bunch of screaming and hollering and cartwheels and hacking around. You got to know something. You've got to know him a little better than those that you're ministering to. Or how can you help them? You've got to have something to give out. Or else what's the Holy Spirit gonna do? So he stores these truths in you as you study. We need to study to show ourselves approved unto God. Our workmen need not to be ashamed, rather divide in the word of truth. But study is also linked to prayer. So you read the Bible and you prayerfully study at the same time. When you come across something, either in the scripture or another book, ask the Holy Spirit now what does this mean? Could you show me? And He will lead you, and you throw out the bad stuff and receive the good stuff. That study. Sometimes we have to study things that's not true. So we'll be able to recognize what's true and what's not true by the Spirit. It's all done by the Spirit, everybody. And this is what God approves of, because our faith needs to stand in the power of God, which is the Holy Spirit Himself. Now, closing here, he only glorifies Jesus. Any man or woman that craves recognition all the time is not from God. No, no. We hide behind the cross and we glorify Christ. The Holy Spirit only glorifies Christ, not a man or woman. And that's a danger. It's when you're anointed like some of the people in years past that have gone on now. And uh, you know, people look to them, now what they're gonna do, and you know, we gotta look to Jesus because he's the one gonna get us in the glory, not anybody else. A lot of times uh I've known uh congregations uh look too hard or too uh too close to their pastor, and I gotta remind you that the pastor is human. Uh-huh. Don't put them on some pet pedestal now that they can't do anything wrong, like they can walk on water. No, we can't walk on water yet. So don't, it's it's okay to have confidence and trust, but then there's a cutoff here. And it goes far and it needs to go, it needs to be tight in the church. But the pastor is not God. What's more serious about it? The pastor answers to God for what he teaches and preaches. We will answer to God. But I'm saying again to refresh our pure mind, everything must be done by the Spirit for Christ. Or it's all futile. Might as well go watch a football game. That's about how much sense it makes to try to do anything in the kingdom of God without the Holy Spirit. God help us now. We got 17, 18 churches in this town, and a lot of them don't want the Holy Spirit inside. I'm out. I struggle to try to keep a good spirit in the church. A lot of these churches in this town, I said this town, don't want the Holy Spirit in there. Because they would lose control. Well, fine. You got control, God's not running a thing. You're in a bad mood. It's Christmas time. I'm trying to get over it. Is your faith in the power of God? Every now and then he does something over the top. We need a Holy Ghost fix in twenty-six. Do you like that? It rhymes, doesn't it, last time there? Why do we need the Holy Ghost in 26 for the fix, huh? Well, for stamina. Say stamina. For service and for stability. That's homiletic law starts with S. See, we can do it when we want to, but I just choose to keep things simple. We need some stamina. Myrna Marble told me years ago, well, you don't know you gotta get some backbone if you're gonna be a preacher. She's right. She was right. Backbone. You know what backbone is? It's like a head of flint. Yeah. But you know what? Every believer is gonna have to toughen up next year. Amen. You think it was tough this year? I think it's gonna be more blessed in 26, but we're gonna have to toughen up. We're gonna let Satan trying to get in on you. Make a mountain out of a molehill. Forget it. Yesterday's gone, sweet Jesus. John 4-4 is the last verse. 1 John 4-4. I want you to get this today. Because I'm convinced, absolutely convinced, that no matter what we do or do not do, as long as we're on the straight and narrow and doing our best for King Jesus, forget about the little mistakes everybody makes. We're human. But what about the stuff we're doing with the Lord that's added to our account and your account? See, what the pastor does is also laid to your account. Do you know that? Amen. So we're in the same together. I'm convinced the greater one will not let us fail. The greater one will not let me fail. We may feel like a failure sometimes. We may think we're being set on a shelf for a while, and maybe we are for a reason. But when it's all said and done, the greater one will not let us be a failure or fail. We're gonna come out on top in the end. We're gonna come out with a victory through the fire. We want to pray, speak to the mountain, and get the mountain moved down the road so we can go on. Well, sometimes the mountain stays there to shield us from an awful storm that would try to kill us. The storm can't get over the top of the mountain to kill us. So if the mountain don't move, rejoice anyway. Rejoice anyway. It's all working for the good of them that love God who are calling, of course, will and purpose. All of it is. It's a done deal. He's directing our steps. Little children, you have overcome them because greater is he that's in you than he that's in the world. Let's stand to our feet this morning. What do you say? Greater is he that's in you than he that's in the world. Those in the world. Demons, fallen angels, evil, Satan, on and on we go. But the greater one is in you. Could you tell that to somebody? Confess that to somebody, please. The greater one's in you. Now, who's the greater one? No, it's the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the greater one that's in you. Jesus is in heaven. I know what you mean. But let's get it right. The Holy Spirit, the representative of Christ, is the greater one that's in us. And that's the reason we've sealed the day of redemption, and we cannot be defeated. I say we cannot be defeated. Why? Because the greater one has never lost a battle. Praise God. Can you say amen today? Well, he's gonna be with us, he'll never leave us nor forsake us. He's gonna carry us through the glory. And until we get there, we're gonna do the work of God and the harvest by the grace of the Lord. That's the way it's gonna be.
SPEAKER_00: Thank you for listening to the time we're gonna podcast.