Speaker 1: You need a Bible, please raise your hand, and ushers will be more than happy to bless you with a Bible. Once you receive it, would you please turn along with the rest of us to the book of Mark? We're going to start in chapter five, verse one. Need a bible? Raise your hand. I'm not sure will bless you with one mark. Chapter Five, verse one. We are starting a series today called the art of war. It's, it's a series I've been wanting to teach probably for a good 14, 15 years. Um, we, some of you may have heard of a ancient book called the art of war written by Sun Tzu. It has been used, uh, it has been used in business, has been used in modern day warfare, is a treaties a that helps you to understand how to go to war. And it was written in ancient times and it's still being used today. And one of the things that I often find with things that are secular, if I could say it that way, they are often rooted in Biblical, uh, ideology, biblical understanding, Biblical doctrine. And how many of you know that a lot of times the things you can pay a whole bunch of money to learn if you just take the time to study your Bible, you figure it out. How do you know God's got all the answers? It really does, and there's nothing new under the sun. And so what we have done is really just a, there's a biblical worldview that we need to have and there is a battle going on whether you know it or not, whether you wish to participate in it. We're not a, there is a battle going on. And so what we're endeavoring to do is over the next five, maybe six weeks, I know we're going five weeks unless the Lord says otherwise, but uh, over the next five weeks we want to give you some things that you can apply in your life, some practical things and principles that you can apply that I'm telling you. If you stick around for the next five weeks, you will have greater understanding and you'll have greater skill on how to win the battles that come into your life. Amen. Okay. And so we have principle number one,
Speaker 2: who, eight, who knows his
Speaker 3: enemy at himself, need not fear the result of 100,000. When you don't know your enemy and you don't know yourself, you will fail every time. And most of the time, the reason why people have such levels of fear when it comes to spiritual things is because they don't understand. And we have to invest our time into beginning to understand not only who our enemy is and I'm not, I want you to be clear about my purpose and intent. It is not to glorify Satan in any way, shape or form, but it is to expose his strategy. And so the art of stratagems is really for you to understand that there are keys, there are ways, there are things that you need to do, strategies that you need to employ in order for you to be successful and to walk in the victory that God has already purchased for us. Uh, there are so many Christians that are waiting for the moment when they arrive in heaven as to that's where their victory is. And how many of you know you can have heaven on earth and that doesn't mean that life will be without problems because how many of you know many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Bible says God delivers us out of them all. And so we have to know our enemy, we have to understand his strategies, and then we have to know who we are and how we fit and the authority we've been given and the way we are supposed to live in order to operate in that victory. And once you know your enemy and yourself, you need not fear the result of$100. It doesn't matter how many battles come into your life, how many trials come at you? It just doesn't matter because you know you got the victory. Amen. So let's go to mark chapter five, verse one. Are you there? Say Amen. All right. So as when they came over to the other side of the sea, into the country, to gatherings, and when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs, a man with an unclean spirit who had his dwelling among the tombs that no man could bind him, no not with chains, because that he had often been bound with fetters and chains and the chains had been plucked this under a by him and the fetters broken in pieces. Neither could any man tame him and always night and day he was in the mountains and in the tombs crying and cutting himself with stones. But when he saw Jesus Afar off, he ran and worshiped him and cried with a loud voice and said, what have I to do with thee? Jesus, thou son of the most high God I adored the by God that thou torment me, not for. He said unto him, come out of the Mandela unclean spirit. And he asked him what does name he answered, saying my name is legion, for we are many. And he besought him that he would not send them away. Out of the country now, there was nigh unto the mountains, a great herd of swine feeding and all the devils beside him saying, send us the swine that they may enter into them and forthwith Jesus gave them leave and the unclean spirits went out and entered into the swine and to herd, ran violently down a sleep steep place into the seat. There were about 2000 and were choked in the sea and they the Fed, the swine fled and told it in the city and in the country and they went out to see what it was that was done and they came to Jesus and see him. See him that was possessed with the devil. Had allegiance sitting clothed in his right mind and then they were afraid and they saw it and told them how to fell him that he was possessed with the devil. And also the stories concerning the swamp. Now I want you to see a few things that are happening here because I think this is extremely important in our understanding that there are two worlds in operation at all times and again, your knowledge of that world. Whether you want to or not, whether you are aware or not, it is functioning and it is an operation. And here this man runs down. He meets Jesus. Verse two, he says, come out of the ship immediately there, met him out of the tombs a man with what an unclean spirit who had his dwelling, where he's running around in tombs. And notice what it says because he was often bound with fetters and chains. He literally was busting out of chains and he had an unclean spirit. Yet that spirit had the ability to infuse power into him that gave him supernatural strength to bus chains. Now we often have, you know, unfortunately in today's media, rich society, uh, we often have, and I don't know if you are aware of this particular fact, but it's interesting to note that the highest grossing movie genre of all time, it's horror movies. And it's interesting how media the world give so much credit to how much Satan can do. Never realizing that Satan is a created being by our God. And so whatever Satan can do, God can always do more and better. Are you with me? But why do we spend so much time given Satan glory for what little bit of power he has? And more importantly, if Satan was able to empower this man to break chains, tell me why Christians running around acting so wimpy. Why are we portrayed as so we listen. Let let's. Let's. Let's be clear for a moment. If the man who was training kids to shoot other children in schools was a Christian, it had been all over the place. What are, why are people so afraid to call out radical Islam? Because are radical and they don't want to be the next target. Now I don't advocate violence, so I want you to understand what I'm trying to get you to see. There's a lot of the things that are demonic and you don't even know it because the world is geared a certain way. And so listen, we have power. If this man can get, can have power and the spirit can affect his strength and ability. Watch what else happens. And always night and day he was in the mountains and in the tombs, always night and day running around. Couldn't sit still. You could probably say he had adhd, come on, think about it, and so here he is running around. Notice what else he's doing. He's crying, which means that these things can affect and effect and deal with your emotions in a way that can cause you to become emotionally unstable. Says he was cutting himself. I remember years ago, and I don't know if it's happening as much. I mean this is an eternal thing, so it's probably going to happen as long as we're on this planet, but I remember years ago it was becoming a very big fat of kids cutting themselves and everyone said, oh, it's just a fad. It'll pass. It's just know this dude's running rock cutting himself, and it's because of the spirit that's attacking him that's causing him to want to inflict bodily harm or hurt himself and eventually killed himself. Y'All can go home right now. When he saw Jesus, he ran and did what?
Speaker 2: Who did the man right
Speaker 3: and cried with a loud voice and said, what do I have to do with he Jesus, thou son of the most High God who said that?
Speaker 2: No, he did.
Speaker 3: The man ran to him, but the spirit spoken said he the spirit knew who Jesus was, that man had never met Jesus. All he knows that something told him to run over and bow down, and then the next voice that came out of his mouth, while it used his vocal chords, how do we know that? Because he said, I Adore Thee by God that thou torment me not. How did he know that he was Jesus, the son of the most high God. How did he know that he had the ability to deal with him and he says, I asked you not to torment me, for he said unto him, who is he and who's in Jesus? He said unto him, come out of that man, and he tells you who him is thou unclean spirit. Jesus is having a conversation with a person, yet the person is completely yielded to Satan, so now the that he's having is really not with this man. He's having this conversation with a spirit, but the man is the one doing.
Speaker 2: Oh, good.
Speaker 4: This is why the Bible says you wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers. You can't run around thinking that everything you go through is a natural thing. Some people hate you just because you are a believer. Some people hate you because they hate the Christ in you. Some conversations you've had to have you been wondering, what in the world, why do they have such an issue with me? Why are they attacking me on facebook? Because the Christ in you, the hope of glory is stirring stuff up, getting you to a place where you are outside of their scope and they're mad
Speaker 3: and they're trying to figure out how do I bring you into my world so I can bait you into a fight? Because never forget this. If Satan cannot fight you directly, he will beat you into one and God forbid if you're in one, it ain't yours trying to save everybody else. That's a different message. He says, don't come out of the man unclean spirit. He asked him what his name. He answered saying, my name is legion, for we are many, and he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the, out of the what. Where are these legion? These thousands and thousands and thousands of devils were, are they currently? They're in a man. Their requests wasn't, don't throw us out of this man. Their request was, don't throw us out of this area because why? They want territory. This is why you go to certain places in the world. Certain states, certain states, cities, and you will see certain things that you won't see other places. Some places have a a plethora of homosexuality. It's all over the place. You can't even walk down the street without it affecting you. Why? Because there are territories. There are areas go to vegas and jump off the plane when the plane lands obviously, but you jump off a plane guy, you got to be clear. Some people get stupid so you can sense the atmosphere has changed. See, they didn't care about the man anymore and notice something. There's thousands of demons in this man in one man. Thousands, which helps you to understand you're a lot bigger on the inside and you think you are, and more importantly, they weren't fighting as to who's going to talk. The one didn't say, hey, you got to speak last time.
Speaker 1: I want to talk this time. You want to find dysfunction. You gotta come to the church.
Speaker 3: When you're dealing with things of demonic and say tannic nature. They are not in fighting with each other. They understand ranked. They understand authority. They're not criticizing each other. They know exactly what they're there to do to wreak havoc. They got the same purpose, the same mind. If you want to find people who will complain and talk bad about the past to this and the church that and sister bucket mouth and so on and so forth, you're going to have to come and find Christian folks.
Speaker 1: Isn't that sad?
Speaker 3: Which helps you to understand that you are in a battle that is united against you. You want to know how four percent, four percent of the population associates or identifies as homosexual four percent. Yet they have enacted laws that have changed the 96,
Speaker 2: right?
Speaker 3: You want to know why? Because they're unified only in the church or people complaining about what type of toilet paper they're using and what type of songs they think and what is this going on and I don't like unity is what it'll take four percent and when a war
Speaker 1: are we okay? You sure?
Speaker 3: Now verse 11, now there was not into the mountains, great hearst wine. So he asked, just throw us into the swine. He didn't notice what happened. There were thousands of swan who could not handle thousands of devils. Now we're inside of one man.
Speaker 1: What does that tell you? You're a lot stronger than you know. You have a lot more ability than you know.
Speaker 3: Thousands of devils were in one man. Thousands of them were released into thousands of swine and they could not handle, let's just say each. Each. Each swine got to devils.
Speaker 1: They still couldn't handle the effect. The two, you have got to understand something. Spiritual things are a lot greater than you sometimes will give it credit for because
Speaker 3: as a believer, we have to know we are in the middle of a battle. We are in the middle of a struggle. We're in the middle of a war, and that war is between God
Speaker 1: and the minions of Satan
Speaker 3: and we are stuck right in the middle. Now, the best part about it is God left us instructions on how to handle it, but if you don't know the Bible and you don't know your work, that's what the Bible says. Faith cometh by hearing, by the sea. This is the place where your development comes because when you come to church, what are you coming to church for? To hear the word. Hopefully there are some. I've been to two word isn't even used. Nobody cracks a Bible. I don't know how you pulled that off. You have to know what it is that God has instructed us to do so that you can then deal with the things that are in our lives. Notice something. Jesus gets this man delivered. He's sitting there, he's close. He's in his right mind. Now they're afraid. He's running around cutting himself. He's naked. Naked is when you just get that way. A It is when you've been naked a long time. He's running around naked, cutting himself, bleeding all over the place, all day and all night in the tombs. Now he's sitting there in his right mind, close in his right mind, sane. Now they're like, oh,
Speaker 2: see
Speaker 3: if you don't begin to understand that a lot of things we're dealing with in today's world, it is not flesh and blood. It is not natural. It is in fact a way beyond natural things. Uh, if you look up, look at the shakeup that's happening in the movie industry that's been demonic a long time. That stuff's been going on for a long, long time, and lots of money has been made off of people who are blindly under unaware that they're in the middle of an agenda and don't even know. That's the problem. That's the whole point is to begin to pull back the veil for you to begin to see that there's much more spiritual things at work. Mark Chapter Eight, Mark Chapter Eight, verse 22, and come into Bethsaida. Everybody saved Bethsaida and they bring a blind man unto him and be sought him to touch him. And he took the blind man by the hand, that amount of the town, and when he spit on his eyes and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw us. And he looked up and said, I see men as trees walking. After that, he put his hands again upon his eyes made look up and he was restored. And he saw every man clearly. And he sent them away to his house saying, neither go into the nortel it to anyone in the. Let's hold your finger there real quick. Let's go to matthew 11. We're coming right back. Verse Twenty, Matthew Eleven, verse 20, wrong, right back to mark eight, 22. Is there a same math? So then began he to Abrade the cities we're in, most of his mighty works were done because they repented. Not Woe unto Chorazin. Woe unto the best data for if the mighty works, which were done in you, uh, had been done entire sit on, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and os a sack cloth and ashes. But I say onto you, it shall be more tolerable, entire set on than at the Day of judgment for you. Notice what he said, woe unto you, and he referenced the city Bethsaida. He said, if miracles that had been done invest Ceda, we're done entire set off. He said they would have repented long time ago. Now, long story short, just to give you a history lesson, sit on was the first city that produced tire and tire retiree, however you want to pronounce it, that city in those two cities, I should say, were some of the most evil cities there were. They were territories and regions that propagated so much demonic activity, and I'm not talking about what you would call demonic activity today because some of you don't understand the full scope of some of the things they encountered in biblical times. I'm talking about demonic activity where stuff wasn't being done behind the bedroom door. It was being done in the middle of the street and Jesus is saying, if the miracles that I had done in your suit and your territory in your region, if the miracles that I had done there had been done in these horrible cities, they would have repented and change their lives. There could only be a place that has become so desensitized to the moving of his spirit that they are not even able to see all the miracles he's doing right in the midst of their town, the things that God is doing right in the midst of the Phoenix metropolitan area. How in the world can it be that people have no idea that God is still setting people free? God is still delivering. God is still prosper. God is still healing people. How did they get to place where he said,
Speaker 4: if I had a done for them what I did for you, they would have repented a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Now, do you see why I told them, don't go back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said that area. It's not that they're listened to them. It's not that they're evil. He said they're apathetic. They don't even care.
Speaker 3: He said he even evil people when they see good, but these folks over here, so let's go back. So this is the only place in the Bible where you see Jesus laying hands on someone twice every other time. When Jesus laid hands on somebody, they got healed the first time. What I want you to understand is you can have eyesight and no insight. The problem he was dealing with was not the fact that only this man couldn't see because that's one of the problems. But the second problem is he couldn't even process what he in fact did. See you laid hands on him. He says, what do you see is I see ministries walking. How do you explain what things look like to someone who's never seen before, and then all of a sudden they see. So he used his best explanation of what he thought it was. Ministries walked. That's what he thought it was. Jesus laid hands on him a second time and said, now what I need you to have is not only eyesight,
Speaker 2: but insight,
Speaker 4: because you come out of a town that has eyesight, but they have no insight into what's happening. They have no ability to discern what's really going on. They are sitting blindly, unaware in a world where things are happening all around them and they have no idea what's going on. So now that I've given you, I cite, you're now like them, but I need you to come one step further and now you have eyesight. I need you to have insight so that when you see certain things, you'll begin to discern what that is, the moment you see it and not be so fleshly in your thinking and not realize that you are in the middle of a battle in what seems harmless to you. You're not going to teach my child in school that two mommies and daddies are okay. You're not going to teach my child that. Now, if that puts me in lesbian jail, so what
Speaker 3: did it is what it is, but you not going take my shop
Speaker 2: right
Speaker 3: and indoctrinate my child into something. Well, you know it's okay. It's no big deal. It is a big deal. There's an agenda at work. You're in the middle of a battle.
Speaker 2: Well, how did it get this way? I'll tell you how we got that one. We let prayer move out of schools. We allow kids to grow up and be disrespectful towards authority and then we want to blame the authority. Come on y'all.
Speaker 3: This is the problem. When you have eyesight and no insight, there is no question in my mind that all of you can see different things that are happening. You watched the news, you got to be blind
Speaker 2: and deaf and dumb
Speaker 3: because to watch anything that's happening in this world, it is clear. Somethings not right. How do you get a perfectly normal human being to get on television and say, don't call your child. He or she. Don't call them a baby. Call them a baby. Yeah. Oh my God. Tell me y'all heard of this. Oh, let me help you. Let me help you. There's a new movement. The movement is to not have a gender assignment to your baby, so then instead of being called babies, they're called Davies. They, you know, they as in, as in gender, ambiguous. This isn't the first time I changed your diaper. I know what you are, but how do you get a grown person who you would think has an Iq above normal body temperature to get on television and say, I think we need to stop giving our children gender aside and just call them dave or here's a good one. We should ask for permission to change their and if we don't give permission. If I had to ask my child
Speaker 2: right
Speaker 3: for permission to change her diaper, she would be the stinkiest. Smell his kid on the planet with diaper rash up to here,
Speaker 2: and
Speaker 1: here's the point. You're ready as far as I'm concerned. If I have to ask you and your cognizant enough to give me an answer, you can do it yourself. It is your first time here today. I know I really don't, but listen, how do you get grown people to do this? You have to be yielded to something.
Speaker 3: Your. Your thinking has to become skewed to believe that this is okay and these people are passionate about it and they are willing to die.
Speaker 1: Here's the latest one. Such off shocked about them too. I just feel like I should bring y'all up to speed in case you don't know. Here's the latest one, which by the way, which by the way I prophesied that this was going to happen years ago when it first started coming down with this homosexual agenda, I said, the next thing is you're going to be able to marry a pet. You're going to be able to marry a child.
Speaker 3: Now listen to me, listen to me because now here's what's happening. They are turning pedophilia into a classification under L, B, e, g, D, F A. I don't know what all initials are, whatever they are at a pizza at the end of it,
Speaker 1: that's the new program.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, all the church folks come, Lord, come, Maranatha, luck.
Speaker 1: You are in the middle of a battle and I'm hoping that you were staying. Look, because I'm telling you when you see things, you can't just have eyesight. You've got to have insight because I site with no insight. I'll give you an example. Years ago before we had this building, which I thank God for, but I'm believing God for a. As we continue to grow, there's another building out there that will continue to grow into and be able to provide all the programs and things that we want to do for our kids and stuff like that. So. But I wanted you to understand. I'm grateful for this. When we were an old one, I really didn't have an office and so I used to meet at my international headquarters with the starbucks. I have like 5,000 of them all around the world and so when I would meet at starbucks, if I had meet with someone
Speaker 3: and if we're counseling session of some sort, let's say it just happened to be a female. I would always pray, Lord, don't let this person start crying because here we are in starbucks. This big black guy and this poor little woman, she's over there crying and, and you can see people sipping on their coffee.
Speaker 2: Big Old meaning.
Speaker 3: I'm over here trying to help. I'm bringing the word of God. I'm bringing godly counsel. Um, I, yeah, I'm doing a god thing and it
Speaker 2: I sight. No insight.
Speaker 3: See, when you know your enemy
Speaker 2: and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of that
Speaker 3: because you'll see it. It'll be crystal clear for you. And this is why Jesus said after he got him straight in terms of he could see and got him straightened terms of he can interpret what he saw. He said, I don't go back there. Why not go back there? Because what can happen, this is one of the things I watched with Christians. They get into church, they start doing well. Garth God, start moving forward. Things start getting better and then all of a sudden the pull of the world garden got you. Set free from liquor and drugs and for men it's women and women as men. Got You set free and delivered from all of that. And then all the sudden you want to go, and then once you start going back, all the light and insight you used to have,
Speaker 2: this is why the Bible says a righteous man falls seven times, but he gets better up. You got to get back up
Speaker 3: because the truth of the matter is, the more time you spend in the stuff you came out of, see it matters who you hang around. It matters what world you live in. It matters the people who surround you. It matters who your friends are. It matters what people in your family you allow,
Speaker 2: it matters.
Speaker 3: And he said, now, now that I got your set free, now that got you seeing this thing properly, don't you dare
Speaker 2: go back to what you came out of.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going back to minister to them. No you not. You Ain't been around long enough. It's funny how people who struggle with alcohol, Tom, I'm going to the bar to minister to a friend. How are you not? Once you get in that bar, they're going to start ministering to you. Listen, it's very simple. If you know your enemy, your enemy knows you and if he knows you, trust me when I tell you putting a drink in front of me doesn't do much chocolate cake. That's a whole different problem. I can walk into a bar and walk out. Now, let me walk into a bakery. So here's what we're going to have to do. You will let me go in the bar and minister to people and I'll have to send you in a bakery to minister folks because I'll mess around a bakery. Eat everything on the menu except for please thank you. Come again. If your enemy knows you and you don't know yourself, this is why people put themselves in situations they should not be in.
Speaker 2: Listen,
Speaker 3: it's easier to avoid than it is to resist. You know, God has a plan for how relationships are supposed to function. And so here you are over his house, Netflix and chilling, and then wonder why the next morning you have regretted. You shouldn't have been there in the first. Well, we should be able to hang out and just watch a movie and let that be that you well know. Go Watch a movie in a movie theater with 100 other people.
Speaker 2: Watch him.
Speaker 3: That way you keep yourself. These are to in is to resist and if Satan knows what your weaknesses I have, I have seen many a woman and many a man pull many a man in many a woman out of their church. It is very, very common. I mean, it's one of those things where you can almost count the days,
Speaker 2: okay?
Speaker 3: You're like, oh my God, they got hooked up with who? It's a matter of time because Satan knows he knows your weakness. He knows how lonely you're going to get and hit you in that moment when you are the loneliest at o dark 30 and you get on the phone. I just need somebody to hang out with. No, you don't take your narrow behind the sleep.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Come on now. Come on a much open past well, but legs love y'all
Speaker 2: truth. Anyway.
Speaker 3: You can hear people, oh my God. He say that I cite an insight wash. Does x 16. Let me show this to you. Acts 16, acts 16. I think we're going to verse 16.
Speaker 2: Yep. Here we go. Ready?
Speaker 3: And it came to pass. As we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying
Speaker 2: gone
Speaker 3: the same, followed Paul and I think cried saying, these men are the servants of the most High God which show unto us the way of salvation. And this did she many days, but Paul being grieved turned and said to the spirit who he talking to, who's in front of him, certain Damsel go back, go back to verse 16, came to pass. As we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us and she brought her owners or her masters. Much gain by soothsaying. Soothsaying is crystal balls, fortune-telling reading palms. Your horoscope
Speaker 2: stop.
Speaker 3: My horoscope says, today, I'm going to. My mystic told me that I'm going to. My Guru says,
Speaker 2: stop.
Speaker 3: You have no idea the stuff you're playing with. It is not godly in any way, shape, or form. Now, what? Why? Watch this. You Ready? It says that she was possessed,
Speaker 2: right?
Speaker 3: Certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination. That word possessed is rooted in the word where we get echo and echo is, you know, when you stand over a huge Gavin and you go, hello. Hello. Echo. One of the definitions for echo is one who slavish Lee repeats the words and opinions of another about the up today. Look at somebody and say, stay woke. Watch this. And it came to pass as we went to prayer, a certain Damsel who echoed a spirit of divination. So then everything she said was the echo of what the spirit of divination set. And by that she earned her master's money because the spirit of divination can see into the realm of the spirit and tell you things. This is like when people are watching those shows were like, oh my, uh, those mediums, they say, oh, your grandmother came through and she told me that she buried her prize ring. You know, on the back 40 in the northwest corner of your property. If you go dig, bought up fence posts, you'll find it and then they go home and they dig by the fence posts and they find it. They're like, oh my God, my grandmother was talking to me. Your grandmother's not talking about what is talking to you as the familiar spirits that's been following your family. The spirit that sat there and watched your grandmother bury that ring in that spot. Now that spirit is speaking and it needs someone to echo, and so here she is right? Here we go. Verse 17, St Paul and us and cried saying, these men are servants of the most High God which show unto us the way of salvation. How does she know that he was a servant of the Most High God? She doesn't know. She's echoing the spirit. Knew the spirits like that's some Jesus folks right there. Do they see us? Do they have eyesight and insight? Look, girl, go over there and just say something to him. Let's see if he really sees us. Tell him he is a servant of the most high God played at his ego and let's see what happens. I just need to know if he sees us because if he doesn't see us, we can keep operating and making this money, but if he sees us, I don't want him sneaking up on me on aware, so go play with him. Go mess with. Go say stuff
Speaker 1: to him. Now watch this. She did this many days, so that means day one, she starts talking to him. He doesn't say a word day too. He doesn't say anything. Day three, how many is many days? I don't know. Let's say several. Seven. So let's just say many as eight. Let's say it's five. It doesn't really matter. The question becomes why? On the fifth day, notice what it says, but Paul being grieved. If you study the Greek word for greed, it meant something agitated. His spirit. In other words, he now has a leading to deal with. Then he says to her, he turned us at spirit. He's talking to the woman, but he's talking to the end. He says to the spirit, what I command thee in the name come out of her. And he came out the same moment means the same time. So what that means, music came right out there. So watch this. Here's the point I'm trying to get you to see. He said, in the name of Jesus, come out. He had an ocean and agitation and his spirit to deal with it for days he did. All of a sudden one day God quickens in his spirit and he's agitated and a spirit about it. Now he knows God has told him to deal with it. This is the problem in the body of Christ. They think they see something. They have eyesight. They might even have a little bit of insight, but they do not have a leading to deal with it. So then they're laying hands on. People wonder why people aren't getting delivered. There was no function to do that. Just because you know something is demonic. It doesn't mean God told you to deal with it. Some things already keep you aware and informed of what's going on around you. Skill will help you to know when the agitation is there. That's when it's time to stop trying to punch people in the notes and start dealing with the spirit working. Jesus didn't, or Paul didn't, popper and a head say, lady stuff follow me.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 1: It took him four days, five days, whatever. How many, however many days before.
Speaker 3: Finally he had an agitation in this spirit
Speaker 1: and then he said, okay, now it's time to deal with this. You could coulda backhanded it. Kept his pimp hand strong.
Speaker 3: Think about it. No, I need you to understand because so many flesh people want to get into their flesh and start swinging, thinking, this is how I'm gonna deal with you. This is how I'm gonna deal with this. You done got on my last nerve. You done done this one too many times. Y'All gonna make me lose my mind up in here. No, it make me act a fool. Never realizing that is not the way God fights. Well, he had it coming. No, he didn't. The heat that was working behind.
Speaker 1: Now this is what got them thrown in prison. Not because they got the girl deliver, but because they was messing up their money. Do you have any idea how much money is being made and being transferred and it's so funny, man, because Christians, oh my God, y'all get so mad. Y'All get so mad when a preacher tells you that God wants you to have money, but yet you go work 40, 50, 60 hours to go get it, but you swapped up. You have a preacher says God wants you to be blessed, not for you, but to be a blessing. There's a purpose behind it, but it's funny to me. Thank you for that one class. I really do appreciate it. Honestly, I do because it's sad to me
Speaker 3: that as much money that's changing hands.
Speaker 2: Yes,
Speaker 3: and yet Christians don't think any of it here. These guys are. They are literally not pimping her sexually, but they are pimping her out for a gift that she is echoing the spirit realm and they're making all kinds of money. She's not even making the money. She's a victim of a process. They're making a bunch of money the moment she got delivered, she's now in her right mind. Now they're mad and they're bringing Paul in front of the council to put him in jail because he's messing up their money, which I'm telling you one thing for sure. What you have to understand is the reason why they want you to pour is because if you were to begin to experience any of all this that's happening outside of you, you're messing with his. This is water. No, a devout Christians at the top of these major movie theaters. This is why there's no devout Christians. Listen, the CEO of Pepsi can fly around in a private jet, but let a Christian do that. We all got problems. Now we can sell sugar water. We can sell sugar water and everybody can prosper from that.
Speaker 1: We as Christians would rather go work for somebody and let them make money off of our gift. So you, if you're a believer and you have the holy ghost working on the inside of you, you also are able to echo what God says.
Speaker 3: This is why Joseph, watch this. This is my Joseph. No matter where Joseph ended up, Joseph was in prison. He was in the pit. He was in the palace no matter where Joseph, when he prosper, why? Because he had the holy ghost working. He was a god man. Now the holy ghost was not inside of him because he's Old Testament, but the holy ghost was working on him. Are you here? So therefore, everywhere he went, he'd prosper. Do you have any idea that the company you work for prosperous because you are. Why do you let them make them drive around in and they fly around in off the backs of this poor little girl who's. Because in the spirit realm, right answers.
Speaker 1: Why do people go to soothsayers and why do people look for their fortunes? And, and you know the Fortune Cookie Confucius say today, why do people? Why are people looking for stuff like that? Why are people looking for horoscopes? Because they want answers. And the problem is, do you want a answer or do you want the answer? Because if you want the answer,
Speaker 3: the Bible says the Holy Ghost is on the inside of you and he'll teach you all
Speaker 1: things. So watch this. Let's go to luke 4:38. I'm a wrap here, luke four, I got so much more, but Sunday's come around with amazing regularity, so never out a word, but we get out of time. Sometimes you're ready. Luke chapter four, verse Thirty Eight. Any arose out of the synagogue and entered into Simon's house and Simon's wife's mother was taken with a great fever and they'd be sought him for her and he stood over her and rebuked the fever and it left and immediately she arose and started ministering unto them. In other words, she is struck with the fever. Uh, many theologians believe this was some kind of epileptic type situation that she was completely seized with. And Jesus rebukes it. Then she gets up and she literally starts to serve them and cook for them and wait on them, right? And he stood over, get the fever, left her, and immediately she arose. And Mr. Watch this now. When the sun was setting all day that had any thick with diverse diseases, brought them unto him and he laid hands on every one of them and healed them. The devils also came out of many crying out and saying, thou art the Son of God, and he rebuking them, suffered them not to speak for they knew, so why did he shut him down? Because he didn't want every insight, no eyesight. That was insight. They knew exactly who he was. All the rest of the people, it's just the Jesus. He's a cool guy. They start speaking to who he is. He says, shut up. Don't say another word because if you know who I am, then you know who I am. Now, the phrase, let's go back to verse 38. The phrase taken with a great fever. You know what that is? That's an echo. That same taken with the fever is the same word in Greek Echo. In other words, she didn't have a fever. The spirit affecting her had a fever. It was producing a certain characteristic or trait and her and it was echoing it,
Speaker 3: and because she was yielded at the time what she experienced. This is why she grew. No better.
Speaker 1: The woman with the issue of blood. This is why she ruined better.
Speaker 3: The woman that was brought up in the back, he said, thou art loosed. This is why she got no better until somebody was able to see beyond eyesight and have some insight. This is why Jesus said, this kind only comes out, but by prayer and fasting, listening, prayer and fasting, do not create more power in you. You can pray and not eat for the rest of your life. You will not be any more powerful than you are today. What prayer and fasting does is it gives you greater visual acuity. It gives you a greater degree to understand insight so that you can see into a situation and discern what it is so you can respond accordingly and deal with it. It is intelligence. That's what it is. It's Intel.
Speaker 1: So now if she is echoing demonic things, then how many of you understand that the holy ghost is on the inside of us? We're supposed to be echoing,
Speaker 3: so when a demonic thing pops up with a problem, the Holy Ghost pops up with an answer. But if you are to natural
Speaker 1: where you've got eyesight, but you've got no, watch this, the word was taken. In other words, she was taken with a great fever. The word was taken comes from two words, echo in sun, which means together and to hold, in other words, to hold together. And it's, it's likeand are translated in some ways as to wear a garment, to put on like a jacket to put on a sweater. So then if you think about something, if you are a spirit, you live in a body and you possess a soul, that's the only tells us that you are a spirit. You live in a body and you possess a soul. Then to take hold up in were like a garment means that anyone who has suffered demonic possession has been. Their body, has been put on like a garment by a demon.
Speaker 3: And now when they see, look, if I take this suit jacket off and I laid down on the ground and it moves, something's wrong. But as long as it's on me and I'm moving, it moves. So then whatever she was experiencing was because whatever demon had put her on as it was moving, as it was responding, as it was having a fever, we didn't have a boat up back when Jesus was speaking to the boy who was deaf and dumb, and he said, come out. If the boy was deaf and dumb, if he was actually deaf and dumb, how does he hear Jesus say, come out? So then so then the point I'm trying to help you understand that
Speaker 1: if spiritual things are seeking a method to echo what they want,
Speaker 3: then how have you know that there are people who are yielded over? Oh, you see his eyesight and you pinch them and they move. You're like, oh, they're alive. But what's moving?
Speaker 1: No, I'm a help you real quick. There was such thing as possession, depression and possession, depression and oppression. They're not all the same. If you are a believer, holy, it goes residing on the inside of you. You cannot be possessed. Possessed means you are completely taken over, were deemed, takes your body and puts you on like a garment and started running things. But you can be oppressed and you can be depressed and you have to know the difference. You have to know what's affecting. Because spiritual warfare is real. I'm gonna. Take you one more place. Okay, that's good. As equal 20th
Speaker 2: to places. Remember you said that will be on facebook. You asked for it.
Speaker 1: You're 28 verse one, ready? The word of the Lord came unto me saying, son of man, say unto whom? So
Speaker 3: now he is speaking to the son of man, say to the son of man, say unto the Prince of Tyre, thus say the Lord God, because the heart is lifted up. Listen to this, and thou has said, I am a God. I sit in the seat of God in the midst of the seas. Yet thou art a man and you are not God. Though thou has said by heart as the heart of God, behold thou are wiser than Daniel. There is no secret that can be hid from the wisdom and understanding you have gotten riches and has gotten gold and silver in your treasure. Treasured by the great wisdom and by thy traffic, traffic means business skills. Has now increased the riches and the hardest lifted up because of these riches, therefore, thus Sayeth the Lord God, because Thou has set thy heart to hear the heart of God. Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon me and the terrible of the nations and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of that wisdom and they shelved the five I brightness and they shall bring the down to the pit and thou shall die. The deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the sea. He is speaking to a person, a prince who is a very successful ruler, a very successful king, a very successful business person, and he's saying, you have done a lot of things that have gotten you to a place of success, but none of it was me. And now you're starting to believe your own press because you are wealthy.
Speaker 2: You ready
Speaker 3: celestial powers as it relates to a terrestrial world. Watch this verse 12, son of Man, take up limitation upon the what. Who did we just talk to before prince reports to the watch and say unto him, thus says the Lord God, Thou sealest up the sum full of wisdom. Perfect in beauty.
Speaker 2: Hold on verse 13. Thou has been, Huh?
Speaker 3: Hold on. He's talking to the ruler. He says, you're nothing but a man. Then verse 13, he says, our verse 12, he says, speak to the king. And he says, what I want you to do is prophesied to the king that's running this ruler. And then he says, you have been in Eden,
Speaker 2: the garden of God
Speaker 3: best I know there are only three people now ready? Adam is dead. You know, dead day. It is when you've been way a long time, right? So Adam is
Speaker 1: day in eve is dead.
Speaker 3: So who in the world is he talking to? Because there's only one person left.
Speaker 1: He says,
Speaker 3: now has been in the Eden, Eden, the garden of God. Every precious stone was thy covering the Sardius, Topaz diamond. Beryl Onyx, Jasper Sapphire, emerald carbuncle gold, the workmanship tabrets and pipes was prepared in the the day that thou wast created thou art, the anointed angel. Cherub that covered I have set thee so now was upon the holy mountain of God has walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire that was perfect and nih ways from the day that thou was created till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of Di Merchandise you have filled the midst of thee with violence. Dow has sin. Therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mouth of God and I will destroy the o covering Cherub from the midst of the stones of fire. My heart was lifted up because of thy beauty. Thou has corrupted the width, thy wisdom by reason of Di Brightness, I will cast thee down to the ground and I will lay thee before kings
Speaker 1: that they may be holding reading. Verse Twenty,
Speaker 3: he has now spoken to the man, the businessman, the king, the one who in charge, naturally eyesight. He has now spoken to Satan. Insight because he's saying st is the one who was leading this king and presidents and rulers and business people who have become highly successful, made up all kinds of money. He's leading all of this whole system, so you said, let me speak to him. Then he says, lastly, I want you to speak. A word of Lord came unto me saying, son of man, set thy face against
Speaker 1: and prophesy against it. Sit on just Hebrew versus Greek. He said, now let me talk to the city. There's territory. You're ready.
Speaker 3: I say, thus Sayeth the Lord God. Behold, I am against the hose it out and I'll be glorified in the midst of thee and they shall know that I am the Lord. When I show, have executed judgments in her shall be sanctified in her, for I will send into her pestilence, blood into her streets and wound, and the wound did shall be judged in the midst of her by the sword upon every side, before they shall know that I am the Lord and there shall no more be the pricking Briar unto the house of Israel, nor any grieving thorn of Oh that are around
Speaker 1: that despise them and they shall know I am the Lord God. Watch this show. I've heard so many people say, thorn in the flesh was sickness on Paul. Look what he just said.
Speaker 3: He said, I'm going to get that for it off of you. In other words, they'd been despising you. They hate you. They've been attacking you. He said, I'm going to lay him down low. That's a four. What's the thorn and attack? Not Sickness. It's called the law of first mention. When things are first mentioned biblically, that's the meaning it holds all the way throughout. I've heard people say, well, you know, Paul's thorn in his flesh was sickness. No, it was not. It was an absolutely what he said it was, and that's Satan sent to harass him
Speaker 1: because they despise. Notice he told us he will speak to the man, speak to what's controlling demand and speak to the city of Madison territory. Here. You thought that you actually elected president here. You actually thought you had something to do with you standing there with a low pin. I voted today.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not telling you not to. You should. That's exercising your right
Speaker 1: and you need to because if you don't, don't complain about,
Speaker 3: but what I'm trying to help you to see is not to have eyesight, but
Speaker 1: okay. Last place, revelations 13, revelation 13, verse one, and I promise you I'm done. You Ready?
Speaker 3: And I stood upon the sand of the sea and saw a beast rise up out of the sea having seven heads, 10 horns, and upon his horns, 10 crowns and upon his head, the name of blasphemy and the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard. His feet where the feet of a bear, his mouth, the mouth of the lion and the dragon
Speaker 1: gave him his.
Speaker 3: So we now have two players at the moment we've got a beast and we've got a dragon. And the dragon gave the beast his power, his seat
Speaker 1: and what
Speaker 3: the beast, which I saw our. I'm sorry. And I saw one of his heads and it was wounded to death and his deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshiped the dragon which gave power. They worshiped the beast saying, who is like unto the beast, who is able to make war with him, and they were given it to him mouth speaking great things and blasphemies and the power was given unto him that continue 40 and two months, he opened his mouth and blasphemy against God to blaspheme his name, his tabernacle and them that dwell in heaven and it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them, and the power was given him over all kindreds tongues and nations and all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him whose names are not written in the book of life of the lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, if you have eyesight, get some insights. He that leading into captivity shall go into captivity. He'd killed with the sword, must be killed with the sword. Here's the patients and the faith
Speaker 1: of the saints.
Speaker 3: Notice who did the work, who put in the work. There's two characters here. There's a beast and a dragon who put in the work, who called the shots, who put in the work the beast who called the shots and where did the beast get his power from?
Speaker 1: We'll help you. The dragon is Satan. You are in the middle of a battle you don't even know. You turn on your television and you listened to what mainstream media tells you and you and you don't even know that they're being fed. You listen to what things are happening. You have eyesight. You can see it, but you're never stopping and saying, okay, God, give me some inside of them. Tell me what this really is. How do I nip this right now?
Speaker 3: Because what he who understands his enemy and understands himself need not fear the result of$100. What's there to be afraid of when I know how you work? See, see, listen, because here's what people do. Some people to super spiritual, right? They go and get in their car to car will start, oh, this is the devil.
Speaker 1: No, you ain't had an oil change and 50 years you're running with no oil in the car. Talking about he ain't nothing but the devil. He tried it. Now, do I believe if you beat the Bush long enough, the devil will come slurping out of that? Yes you will. But what I'm trying to help you to understand is you are really in the midst of a battle and so you know, keyboard starts acting up and you're like, I rebuke you devil. No, change the battery. There you go to the mechanic. He mouth start tagging you devil the number of the devil. He tried it, but one thing I can tell you is that there's an agitation that rolls up and you better know. That's god talking to you, telling you stuff. You deal with that and that's the moment where you step up and you go, you know what? Devil, in the name of Jesus, I rebuke you and bind you and that person might live or who you talking to you. I cancelled this assignment. You're waging against my life, against my family, against my children. You have no right whatsoever who you talking to you. You know I rebuke you right now, the name of Jesus. You will not steal my joy, you will not steal my financing. You will not steal my health. But if you're too busy looking at the natural, well, how are you doing it? I'm okay waiting for a call from my doctor telling me what's wrong. Oh, okay. Well when he calls, let's see how that goes because if you're listening to the great physician, I'm okay with what the doctor says. He needs to tell me what's going on in the natural, but he got eyesight, but he does not have.
Speaker 2: Yeah,
Speaker 1: Hollywood, your father. We just thank you. I got so much more y'all, but we'll get into next week.