Speaker 1: Principal today, and so that's a
Speaker 2: strategy
Speaker 1: you're ready to be. The greatest attacks are in seasons when they are most advantage or most advantageously to your enemy, and so let's turn to luke chapter four. If you need a Bible, please raise your hand. Luke chapter four, verse one. If you need a Bible, please raise your hand. I should be more than happy to bless you with one. Once you receive a Bible, please turn along with the rest of us, uh, to the book of Luke. Yeah, we're gonna. Start in verse one. We're in chapter four. Holiday. Yeah. Oh my goodness. You filled out. Got forevermore. I don't know how people can do it without the holy ghost. I really don't. And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan and was led by the into the wilderness being 40 days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing. When they were ended, he afterward hungered. And the devil said unto him, if Thou be the son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him saying, it is written that man shall not live by bread alone, but every word of God and the devil taking him up onto a high mountain showed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, all this power will I give thee and the glory of them, for that is delivered unto me and to whomsoever I will give it. I will give it if thou therefore will worship me, all shall be the. On verse eight, Jesus answered and said Unto Him, get thee behind me, Satan, for it is written, Thou shall worship the Lord thy God and him only shalt thou serve. And he brought him to Jerusalem and set him on a pinnacle of the Temple and said unto him, if Thou be the son of God, cast thyself down from hence forward is written. He shall give his angels charge over thee and keep them. And then their hands, they shall bear thee up listed any time thou dash thy foot against the stone. And Jesus answered and said unto him, it is said, thou shall not tempt the Lord thy God. And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season. Look at somebody next to you. Smile real big. Make sure you smile. This is church. And tell them, just take it one day out of time. Find somebody else, look at them, tell them the same thing. So take it one day at a time. It is interesting to note that it says he departed from him for a season. I don't think people understand that God operates in seasons. There are so many things that he references a concerning seasons. He talks about as long as you're shall remain, there shall be seed time and harvest time. Notice those are seasons. He likens them two a day and night, winter and spring and fall and summer. They always come with amazing regularity unless you're living in Arizona, which you have two seasons hot and hotter, but I want you to recognize that Satan was there for a season and then he departed from Jesus for another season. And the word season here is the word Kairos and Kairos. Many of you may have heard the word Kairos before. Uh, it means a specific time. It means a, a, it's often when it's articulated, it is spoken about as a time for God to move. It's a specific moment in time in which God is going to move or there's some level of an appointment, if you will, uh, with God or with some type of divine a situation. And so now what we see here is we see Jesus is going through a process, uh, in the previous verse or previous chapter, Jesus has just been baptized. And so now we see Jesus has been conceived. He has now been baptized and he's now finding himself in the wilderness being scrutinized. And as he's going through the seasons or these changes within his life, God had just said, glosses model song in whom I'm well pleased up in here, a immediately as God begins to try to bring revelation and affirmation onto who Jesus really is. Because up until then, he's a carpenter. He's Mary's boy. Now it's starting to become clear through revelation who, Geez, so you have to understand that revelation when it comes, Satan tries to move with it in order to bring an attack and so it's now been revealed that this is Jesus. He's been conceived, he's been baptized, he is now being scrutinized and it says that he, after the test was over, that he now a fame went about him, which means he was galvanized and there's a process that many people do not understand because there's order to it and the order is not so much chronological as it is based on life situation and circumstance. Watch, I'll show you this. Matthew 4:11. Keep your finger here because we'll probably come back.
Speaker 2: Maybe
Speaker 1: not sure. We're going to try. You Ready? Matthew Chapter Four, verse 11.
Speaker 2: Look what it says
Speaker 1: and then the devil leaveth him and behold, angels came and did what? Now? This denotes that the time in which Jesus has spent in the wilderness was so taxing that the only respite or recovery had to be supernatural because his time with sales
Speaker 2: was also supernatural.
Speaker 1: This is what many people don't understand and the times of their testing and attack, they think it's a natural thing because they see natural things, right? That's why I went above us. History, wrestled not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers. What I want you to understand, it would be better if we could wrestle against flesh and blood because if I wrestled against flesh and blood, I could win because I'm the strongest or I could lose because I'm the weakest. Now I could then have the ability to articulate whether or not I could or could not win based on parameters that I'm fully aware of, but the moment you tell me it moves beyond flesh and blood. Now you are moving me into the realm of what I do not know and telling me I could or could not win and it has nothing to do with my ability and slash or skill. The fight now becomes transcendent beyond abilities because now I'm telling you, we wrestle not against. See, I could punch flesh and blood in the nose, but how do I give Satan a black guy? Now the issue at hand becomes season's only function in a natural state of time. Now I'm going to go deep for a second. I'm gonna. Go deep before go long. So I want you to stay with me. The problem with most people when it comes to faith, when it comes to God, when it comes to his promises, they struggle with time,
Speaker 2: right?
Speaker 1: If you really think about the issue of time, see time was never instituted until Adam sinned. Time was a measure to allow an expanse of space time wise to bring man back into reconciliation with God. Otherwise, Adam would have lived eternally in a fallen state and so would all of mankind. So before the fall of Adam, there was no such thing as time as we know it to be. So when you have an eternal God who transcends time, how many of you know for God now is always now and yesterday was now and tomorrow is now. So then as God lives in eternity, he does not have the same problems and challenges that we have because we live in time and living in time means that we are ruled by a watch, clocks and calendars and therefore faith becomes stretched in the presence of time. And so now with time comes our ability to then have to wait to believe on the eternal, which is why we know that the world was framed by things that we're not seeing,
Speaker 2: right?
Speaker 1: Because now faith,
Speaker 2: right?
Speaker 1: So then if you are waiting for something to happen, then you cannot be in faith because you are operating from a natural place. Because the only place it hasn't happened is entire UK, Louisiana, these three one. Y'All, y'all, y'all can with your shout and close off. We don't get there please. He asked these three, uh, probably one luscious to everything. There's a season, a time to every purpose under heaven, a time to be born, time to die, time to plant, time to pluck up that which is planted a time to kill. Time to heal, time to break down, time to build up on the week, time to laugh, time to more time to dance, a time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together, a time to embrace, a time to refrain from embracing a time to get a time to lose the time to keep a time to cast away at time, to time to so a time to keep silent. Tom, speak a time to love a time to hate a time of war at the time of
Speaker 2: peace.
Speaker 1: Bible tells us the time for everything and it refers to it as a
Speaker 2: season.
Speaker 1: There are spence's of time where when the Bible says in due season, you shall reap. In other words, when you're trying to reach something and it's not coming in your mind, you are trying to mix up seasons. One of the signs of schizophrenia is an inability to discern seasons. In other words, you'll see someone, and this is something that's very personal to me because I have had to experience this in my life. Dealing with my immediate family and struggles that I had to have grown up as a kid, watching my family deal with things that they've had to go through, so I'm not telling you what I heard. I'm telling you what I know, and so watching someone who is wearing a bomber jacket straight from the dead of winter in the middle of summer and you begin to wonder why is it that they do not discern seasons, but with the disease comes a a, a, a transposition of reality. Whatever reality I think it is at the time becomes the reality in which I live in manifest regardless of what's going on.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So then the nature of discerning times and seasons. Let's go to first chronicles 12. Tell your pastor to take his time. I'll still get you out on time though. We all like don't take. Yeah, I love you to first chronicles chapter 12, verse 32, First Chronicles chapter 12, verse 32, and of the children of the car, which were men that had understanding of the times, or can I say it this way? They had understanding of the seasons. This is where David is now about to become king. Saw is out of the way, Jonathan, out of the way, it is clear that David is supposed to be king because God has ordained it. There's a faction or group of people who believe somebody else should be king, not David, so David has assembled the children of Vista car, which were men who understood the season they were in and how to handle themselves to escalate him to king. He had to find some people that understood the moment that they were in the Kairos time that they were in the time that was appointed by God. Then he had already for Dane and called into existence a long time ago. He now had to find some people that understood. We are in a moment where things are about to change. There's a shift, how fast somebody that actually tell him shift. This was the moment God had already talked about. This is the moment God had already revealed. This is the moment that now god had spoke it, and now it was about to the Hebrew word is[inaudible], which means to have insight or to act with prudence, to separate something mentally, to be able to discern in your mind there's something else that's happening, so now I don't have eyesight. This is how they were able to discern the seasons and the Times because although the times looked one way, they knew they were in a shift. They new leadership was changing. They knew the guard was changing. They knew that the job you used to have done seem to hit it for you anymore. They noticed that the things you were going through before, all the sudden you're about to step into, when you used to look for a type of relationship that cater to your insecurities. All of a sudden you become so confident in yourself that you realize that if he's not going to love you the way
Speaker 3: you want to be loved, then he's got to go because you're in the middle of a.
Speaker 1: When you come to the realization that what you thought was good enough just really wasn't. You're moving into a place of revelation. See, you can't have dollar faith with fifty cent. See, y'all. See the. The. The revelation has to be there for your faith to be there.
Speaker 3: You've got to have a revelation of what God is. Listen, if you run around thinking, everything that happens to you is outside of you. Well, it's a demon that's attacking me. No, it's you that is attacking yourself, and the problem with a parasitic life is if you feed off yourself, eventually you will kill. See, there's there. There's a shift that happens when revelation shows up. There's a moment where you've been coming to church and pastors has been preaching about your prosperity and pass has been preaching about your healing. Pastors had been preaching about what belongs to you in Christ, and then all of a sudden there comes a moment where it hits your ears a certain way and it leaves a residue on your psychology which changes your mind about what you believe and all of a sudden you experienced.
Speaker 1: Watch this first Corinthians 16, nine, and then revelation three, eight, first Corinthians 16, nine. Revelation three, God would take off running right now. My God, my God, my God, if this won't bless you enough, you just unpleasable. You're ready. First Corinthians four, 16, nine, and revelations three, eight, watch recess for great. Door at affectual is opened unto me and there are many adversaries. Most people try to use open doors as a way to be lead. In other words, just because so and so called and said that they're offering you a job yoga and say, well, God opened the door. The offering of the job was not God opening a door, opening doors. If you follow it biblically, you will see. Let's go to revelations three, eight, real quick. Revelations three, eight, it says, I know thy works. In other words, I know what you've done. Listen to that. I know what you have done. I have set before thee at opendoor that no man can shut it for thou hast little strength and has kept my word and you have what? Not denied my. So then if you have kept the word does not denied his name. He's watching your behavior. He's watching your works. Then the thing that he sent before you cannot be to lead you, it's got to be to reward you, so then to reward you is to then promote you to the next level. So then if there are adversaries after the door, then when you're about the shift, Satan steps in and puts adversaries to make you think, watch this. Let's go back. Let's go to mark chapter one, verse 12, same story, verse 12, right? You Ready? And immediately the spirit drive him into the wilderness and he was there in the wilderness. How long tempted a foam was with wild and the angels. Then, okay, so we know the same story, right? And they're saying, I think when we, when we think about the fact that Jesus was in the Wilderness, I think we, because we are not aware of what wilderness is, we've become somewhat desensitized to the word wilderness because we use that. You know, you'll say, well, you know, I'm kind of stuck in a wilderness right now. I'm kinda trying to figure myself out. And you didn't know wilderness as a place of a lack of direction or clarity, but this clarifies to us that wilderness man, he was in the middle of a place would wild bese trying to kill him. He's laying his head down in a place where he could be bitten by snakes and just because you have seen lions and tigers and bears, you have seen them in their captivity state. Were they getting four hots and a cot?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That that means for hot meals and they have a place to sleep because I know somebody life four hots and a cot. So you see an animal in a satiated for
Speaker 2: right,
Speaker 1: not in the wilderness where when they see Jesus, we might not eat. So the the attack then comes with a bunch of other things that he has to now be aware of. And Dare I say paranoid of see paranoid is a heightened sense of awareness. You know? Anybody ever see that movie? My cousin vinny marijuana. Al was screeching. He's out in the, in the, in the, in the cabin. He comes running out the door and he licking off shots every which way, because you don't know what that is. See, paranoia causes you in a state of immense pressure to then react in ways. So here he already is in a moment where naturally he's dealing with the parallels and then along comes Satan. Watch was Satan attacks he tax. First off his appetite. Since you're so hungry, if you're really the son of God, command this. Have you made bread? Jesus responds and says, mentioned on live by. No, it's the second thing. He attacks his, his ambition. He says, if you'll worship me, he says, I can give you all the power,
Speaker 2: an oral,
Speaker 1: and then that. And, and in that he attacks his ability to obtain what Jesus already knew he was going to.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Which leads us to the third one, which is avoidance. The avoidance of work. Do you avoidance of effort. See, everybody's got a get rich quick scheme, and if you're not careful, the areas of your attack will be in the same way. You'll see one person doing something and you
Speaker 3: and it looks easy and you're like, why do I work so hard? I'll do the same thing because I'm smart as they are, but you might not be anointed like they.
Speaker 2: Okay,
Speaker 3: and so now the avoidance of work, he said, I'll give you this power so you don't have to work hard. I'll help you avoid three years of ministry. I'll help you so that you can have what's your ambitions wants you to have so you have such a desire that I want to drive a Bentley and I want to drive a Mercedes, so now Satan comes along and says, I'll let you have all of that if you will do it my. It's harder to serve God and to obtain those things. Not that God doesn't want you to have, but God has a way to give it to you so that you don't lose it. So then the attack the seat and is bringing is dealing with him on a human level. He said, you're hungry. Let me say it this way. Whenever you lack, Satan will use to bait you. I'm preaching better than y'all a minute. Whatever you desire and wants so bad, God will use that. Or Satan will use that to mess with you if you are so desirous of a husband, St, we'll give you one. I hate being alone. I don't want to be lonely saying a goal yet because you want it. I'll give you one and I'll skip all the work that it takes so you can avoid the effort is necessary to get the one God wants you to have because now the attack, you are in a place where you can't make good decisions because you're paranoid. So now I'm trying to talk to you about her husband and you look for snakes. Now I'm trying to talk to you about the next step in your job and you like Jeanette. What was that? Who was that? Because like I know you're in the midst of a natural thing, but I'm a need you to listen to me because if you don't listen to me, Satan will come along.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay.
Speaker 3: So then the process of him being
Speaker 1: baptized, scrutinized, and then galvanized. Galvanized means to establish so conceived. Conception. He's born baptized, he was baptized in the holy ghost, confirmed scrutinized. He's got to be evaluated because if he is in fact, who he says he is, then he ought to be able to.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Once he proves that,
Speaker 3: then he is now galvanized and in stablish in ministry that he is in fact, who he said he is in the Bible says there when a fame,
Speaker 1: so we're gonna. Catch this in just a minute. Are you ready? So then to be conceived, Baptist scrutinize galvanized would then be the same as revelation inspiration, temptation in the shirts, revelation, inspiration, temptation, and assurance. So then if I have revelation, then once I get revelation, I become inspired. Oh, wait a minute, I got it. Now that I've got it, temptation has to come
Speaker 3: to see if it's really galvanized in you, because if the rude has no basis, if it has no root in the word, as soon as the attack comes, it's going to get kicked out of the dirt and it will not produce. So then we've got a note that if you really have the revelation, then there's the got to be an attack comes that causes you to walk in a revelation to galvanize what God is trying to do in your life, which brings you an assurance that tells you that, hey, as I walked through the Valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. Why? Because God is with
Speaker 1: so then boot camp, training camp, we have a couple brothers in here that are coaches. I don't know how many, but I know there's at least two that I know of and they can back me up on this bootcamp. Military wise training camp is designed in its premise to teach and to instill the counterbalance strategy. The counterbalance strategy is a military term and it is the ability
Speaker 3: to endure such a level of attack that you no longer become focused on the attack, but response to
Speaker 1: it. There's a balance that comes. See if I have never had a bomb go off next to my ear drum. Then the moment it happens, if I'm out at war, everybody's a thug until you got to do some thug stuff, right? Everybody's a gangster until you got to do some gangster stuff. See the moment that something happens, the conditioning of people, a lot of a lot of coaches, when they do like the, they take them away for weeks at a time or days at a time and a drill them intensely and drove them and drove them and drove. What are they trying to do? Trying to get you to break because two things happen. When you break, you'll either cry or you'll fight and attack and they're trying to push you to that moment. Why? Because if you've been at that moment, then you learned that you're stronger. Then you think now you can endure more because you've pushed yourself to a limit, so then the strategy becomes having the ability to have the presence of mind and to detach yourself from all of the. As pastor rick was saying, show as chaos. I know when he said at first I was like, show as chaos. He knows it's chaos. He's just playing. I know it's chaos. I'm just messing with you. So then my ability to maintain my presence of mind in the midst of all becomes an absolute strategy all unto itself. Because if I can't keep my presence of mind, then I will no longer be able to hear what God is saying because I'll become too enamored with the attack that I've found myself in. So the. If Jesus was in the midst of the wilderness and all of the problems that come with the wilderness, the scarcity of food, the scarcity of shelter does the presence of a vicious animals. He is in the midst of being totally satiated by an attack and then here comes Satan. See, I'm talking to people that understand what I'm saying because some of you can't get there with what I'm talking about because you ain't never been through some stuff like that where things are happening in your life and you're like, oh my God, the job is all messed up, and then my kids is acting crazy. And then the car starts acting stupid and then the refrigerator breaks
Speaker 4: in the house and then all of a sudden if that wasn't enough, then here comes Satan with some old junk to try to throw into my life. And now I don't know which way is up because I'm now focused on all that's going on around me. And I couldn't hear God if he walked in a room and screamed in my ear.
Speaker 2: Yeah,
Speaker 1: look at somebody and tell them, just take it one day. Ephesians chapter one, verse three, how do the fees is? Chapter one, verse three, child, I'm trying to teach. I'm about to mess around. Tick off preaching on you because we almost there. You're ready? Okay. So blessed be the God and father of our Lord Jesus Christ who blessed us with and where? And according as he have. When did he do it? That we should be okay? So go back to verse three. Stay with me. Oh, blessed be the God and father of our Lord Jesus who have with all and, and according as he has chosen us in him. When did he do it? And that we should do what? So then a god who operates in eternity has already given you all spiritual blessing in eternity. So then whether you think so or not, it's already been given into eternity. So then seasons don't effect. They can affect now just because people use effective effect. Uh, uh, what's the word I'm looking for? They, they, they swapped them out interchangeably. They are not interchangeable because effect means that I can influence it. Effect means I can cause a different outcome. So then seasons, because there are limited to time,
Speaker 2: can
Speaker 3: not effect your life. They can not cause a different outcome. They can only influence. That's why the Bible says that the pleasures of sin or before season, the Bible never negates the idea that sin is pleasurable. It never says it's not[inaudible]. Don't feel that well, you know, uh, you know, having sex before marriage, being shacked up a whatever it was saying you want to throw out there, doesn't matter. Is it pleasurable to you? Of course it is. The Bible never come, never conflicts. The idea
Speaker 2: that it's not pleasurable.
Speaker 3: What it argues with you is there's a season two and most people don't understand that if you want to follow God, you better learn seasons because a word in season, some of you get a word that was in season, but you move so slow that the season has changed by the time you want to act. Then you blame God as if this the word wasn't right when it was you operating, so then if he's done it in eternity, says of before the foundations of the world, then it must be revealed by the spirit to you in time. This is why faith already receives. Just because you don't see it in time doesn't mean it's already hasn't been done in eternity, and the beautiful thing about God is God doesn't have to hide something from you to hide it from you. He just has to not reveal it. The challenge though is when God reveals it in time, he's not only revealing it to you, but now he's revealed it to say, see, remember the Bible says that Satan had known he wouldn't have crucified the Lord of Glory. See, they didn't know when Jesus was crucified. St was throwing the party. He had no idea that the war had just. He's like, we got him. We killed him. We've been working hard ever since he revealed I've been looking for him since he was a baby. I sent the king to try to find out where it is. Baby was so I could have killed that baby before he ever became what God had
Speaker 4: called him to be. I knew he was coming. I just didn't know when in time. Now all of a sudden it's been revealed in the nature of time. Now I've got to launch a full scale attack against God's people because they live in time and if they ever caught on, so what was going on? They would know that the season is about to shift
Speaker 1: and so then a Satan becomes aware of it.
Speaker 2: So do we,
Speaker 1: because now what has moved out of eternity. This is why you have to re re. You realize that in seasons come opportunity. See if you have a problem with change, you will hold on to last season. Never realizing that the change of season is not negative. It's a positive seasons have to change. Could you imagine if it was 120 degrees every single day, and it's funny because you see people on facebook, it's getting cooler,
Speaker 4: so 105 people like God. It's cooling down. It's a 102. Only in Arizona
Speaker 1: I'm like bird. It's the cold front, so then seasons and time bring opportunity, which is why we have to then understand that God's omnipotence and his omniscience give some power over you and your circumstances, but his eternal. This gives him knowledge and power over your time.
Speaker 2: So then
Speaker 1: what takes God in one season to do? He may do it differently in another season and so that's where we become aware that there are times where God will come the season that you're in and sometimes God will come you and let the season rage.
Speaker 2: Yeah,
Speaker 1: because if God has revealed it in time or any eternity that I've got to grab it in time, it becomes an element of my faith if already done it,
Speaker 2: then I have to grab it in the realm of eternity and manifesting in a realm of because if God all things are the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow is all the same, then when he says I changed not
Speaker 1: memories, he. I'm saying, why? Because he does not live in time. Time changes your mind, not his. You know how you know how right you, you, you know how some of you young ladies, you know you're single and a guy gets his eye on you, right? And he pulls the Urkel on you. I'm wearing you down. Every church events you show up either like, hey, how you doing? How's your Momma doing? Everything you do, everywhere you go, hey, hey, how you doing? How you doing? He's working on it now becomes not the measure of attraction or love or compatibility. It becomes a measure of resistance. How long I'm wearing you down, girl, you know you love me. You want to hug me now, here's the problem. Time only changes you because you can't wear God down. Because if, if a thousand years is like a blink to God, then I don't care how much you act, any kind of way you want to act. It's still now. So when you've been begging God for 10 years for something for God, it's still now. So the measure of your faith is what you can bring from eternity now. So is not the God's waiting to be a blessing to you. It is you who have the limitation of time. Just try to manifest eternity. Alright, you ready? This is what happens
Speaker 2: when I get the study.
Speaker 1: Nevermind. So watch this. Watch this. You Ready?
Speaker 2: So then
Speaker 1: the Hebrews have a word for gay, which is called Yam. So we get it right. And so in the Jewish calendar, sabbath is from sundown to sundown. So there is a period of night Friday night to Saturday or set day morning, and then all of light is that day until it comes tonight. And so in our world, our day starts at midnight. 12. Oh one. Which is still
Speaker 2: okay,
Speaker 1: it's still what dark and then it comes into lightness and goes back to an ends. So then when your mom is used, yama is an income is a inference to a full day of night or full season of night and a full season all day. The challenge becomes that if you don't understand the concept of what real seasons are, you will then think that night is greater,
Speaker 2: Linda,
Speaker 1: because night shows up more often
Speaker 2: then day,
Speaker 1: but when you have a Hebrew mind, you begin to realize that night only has a certain time to a season. So then as I go through situations in my life, I have to be mindful of the seasons. I experience in time as it relates to my revelation of eternity. Because if I'm not careful, I'll become so consumed with the attack that my counterbalance strategy will be lost because I will forget of what I'm really supposed to be doing in the midst of the battle. So now I'm out there on the field and I'm fighting it. I'm struggling for my life and now I lose sight of what has occurred eternally because my circumstance has caused me to become so detached from what's going on eternally that I begin to succumb naturally.
Speaker 3: Now I'm tired and I'm exhausted and I'm worn out and I'm making bad decisions because all hell has broken loose against me and then I'm struggling because I don't understand that there is times and seasons to every single thing, so then when I say to you that weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the board and that the data comes in the morning. There's a season where you're going to go through the struggle, but guess what? Baby? Jog His comments. Why? Because seasons have beginnings and ends and as he takes you from the net thing to the next, what he has set up in store for you eternally has not changed. I don't care how you feel. I don't care what you think. I don't care what you believe. It's already done. It's already handled. God is already. Satan's goal in his art of his war is to get you so distracted
Speaker 1: that you'll lose sight. This is why bootcamp, they put you through so much. They need you to be able to handle some things. They need you to be able to take a punch and knock. Go, I'm Outta here. They didn't tell me he's real bullets. See The seasons, Satan left him for a more opportune time because with St knew was there was going to come. Other moments that were going to be opportune for me. Now Jesus is sitting in the garden, disseminate and arrest of his crew was falling asleep. Satan says, here's a good time. Here's a good season. You see, the problem is you're the only one not paying attention.
Speaker 3: This is why David had to get the sons of the car. He said, I need me. Some people that know how to discern and look and see what's going on, and they know what to do in the moments of their season, so the. When the attack comes in their life, they know how to count it all joy because they know what season they're in. They're not sitting there.
Speaker 1: Some people know the seasoner. I know that I need some people that realize revelation is flowing
Speaker 3: and when revelation comes, there's an attack that comes against me ever getting it. Stop asking us. Satan is attacking you that shows you don't know the season you're in south complaining about Satan attacking you. He's attacking every. Everybody,
Speaker 2: right?
Speaker 3: Dear God, I need some sons of this, a car that know the season they're in. They can discern the times we're in. They could discern what's about to happen and they're not worried about stupid stuff. They are truly focused on advancing the kingdom. They're truly focused on moving God's work to the next place so that things can be changed in this world and humanity might be helped.
Speaker 1: Well, pastor, you know
Speaker 3: you don't understand. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Take your attack and multiply it by 200.
Speaker 1: I'll do you one better. Take your attack and then think about it this way. What if your attack is actually attacking me?
Speaker 2: No,
Speaker 1: but I can't attack you,
Speaker 3: so I've got to help you out of it while you're attacking. This is why people don't understand their whole life goes to hell. Then you want to find God. Church been open every Sunday. You don't want nothing to do with church. You come when you want to. You don't. You're not consistent in any way, shape or form, and then when all hell breaks loose in your life because the season has shifted, you don't know how to act in a season you're in because you missed your season of preparation because you can't teach a man to swim while they're drowning. You didn't see the value of it until all hell broke loose. Now you want to run to the altars. Jesus fix it
Speaker 1: because you're used to being a microwave.
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: You used to be in two minutes and 15 seconds used to insurance. I'll pay this. I'll do that just in case I have a problem. God forbid, don't get me prepared for the problem. God forbid. Don't give me the resources I need to resolve the problem. Okay, you're ready. I'll give you a great example. Great example. Our dental policy costs us a$100
Speaker 2: a month
Speaker 1: for our dental policy. They give us a thousand dollars
Speaker 2: worth the coverage.
Speaker 1: No, no, you don't get it. You don't get it. I might as well. See, Satan has made it easy for you
Speaker 2: to avoid
Speaker 1: by doing something. Little takes your eyes off of how actually the longterm effect. Because we're an instant gratification. You still don't believe me. I'll show you. I'll take some. You still ain't there, so you go to the store and you see yourself or you see a$50 shirt and you're like, man, I like this shirt where ladies, you see a blouse or a dress and it's a$50. Man. I liked the stress but I don't have the money right now. So I whip out some plastic and by the time I actually pay it off, I will have bought that dress three times. I will have brought that shirt three times. But because of instinct gratification, I have to have it. So when you live that way and then you sit here and say, well pastor, that's great. You're talking about Jesus in the wilderness, but how does that apply to me? Somebody at a wilderness and don't even know it,
Speaker 2: right?
Speaker 1: You're making decisions concerning your finances, but then you're constantly talking about you have no money. You got these get rich quick schemes that tell you you can be rich and the person talking to you and rich and nothing in you says, is there really a get rich? There's no 10 stoffel. There's no such thing as a free lunch. 10 stuff. There is no such thing as a free lunch. See, people don't realize the Satan's greatest attack comes in your ignorance of what you don't know and when you don't know the season that you're in, he can then wage an attack. When the right season comes, that means Satan was sitting there waiting for Jesus just following him. Oh, he's going to the wilderness. Oh, look at that. He's out here in the middle of nowhere. Huh? Let me sit here and wait. Oh, snap. Hey,
Speaker 2: do got to be hangry.
Speaker 1: Here's my opportunity. She is tired of being alone. She's tired of coming home from work and cooking for just herself.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: He'd been by himself for a long time. He been in and loaning and walnut.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 1: He just wrote a huge check
Speaker 2: for his time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be huge to me, but it's huge to him. Oh my God. He just started serving. He just. He had the nerve, so put in an application to serve
Speaker 2: you believe this guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You being. This girl just went home and broke up with who I put in her life. She had the nerve walking around looking for a season. She's getting the revelation of some things.
Speaker 2: Serpents and Scorpions,
Speaker 1: devils and demons. She's getting some revelation. He's actually figuring this thing out.
Speaker 2: He
Speaker 3: been struggling with his money for a long time
Speaker 1: and now all the sudden, hey, call his boss and get him fired. We'll see all that praise in Jesus. He'd been doing it. Been dancing it.
Speaker 3: Had he been shouting
Speaker 1: the survey with a five day eviction. Let's see if he go to church and still be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Seasons, seasons. He's waiting for moments of seasons
Speaker 3: and when you're in the midst of it, you better have a strategy that says, I can endure this. I can get through this. Why? Because I've been trained by the best and this revelation will not pass, so when I get into the middle of this situation, I am clear to count it all.
Speaker 4: I count it all joy. I know that I could dance my way out of this is my dancing shoes. No clothes I'm not going to give up with man. Comes in
Speaker 1: because of God gave it to you and your eternal, your job to manifested into town, but just remember everything that's being manifested to you. He's not. Satan is not omnipotent. He is not omnipresent. He is not omniscient, which means you cannot be everywhere at the same time. He does not have all knowledge. Do you see what I'm saying? And he's not all powerful. Only God can step out of the turtle
Speaker 3: and step into your top, give you everything that was needed for the time you're in. It stepped back into eternity because he's gone. You need a left say no. You have no idea who you were.
Speaker 1: You just have no clue. I want to teach your prosperity series and and it's only going to be select people because some of y'all just can't handle it, but I'm gonna. Let y'all sign up for it. It's going to be on a different date because some of y'all, y'all have a love hate relationship with money. You love to want it and you love to have it, but you hate it's existence. Doesn't make no sense. I know, but let me mess up new mess you up with something real quick is he talks about God being a wheel within a wheel
Speaker 3: and if you understand a wheel within a wheel, you immediately understand the gyroscope and a gyroscope can spin any direction and the wheel inside can spend any direction and it still maintains. So then what that means is God can go. You can only go one. What was now is now past. Every time I say now it's passed now past. You can only go
Speaker 2: wow,
Speaker 3: but god is a wheel within a wheel. Which means some of you, the reason why your prosperity alludes you is because you're not following the wheel.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's good.
Speaker 3: Because he can go out there.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So then when he says to you, go do this. It isn't until you do it that he steps out of,
Speaker 2: Oh,
Speaker 3: and it's a time to put what you need so that when you get there, it's already there. Because he's a wheel within a wheel. He could step this way, that way, that way, any direction he wants at any moment,
Speaker 1: which means he is not limited,
Speaker 3: but your conception,
Speaker 2: right?
Speaker 3: That's free. Father God.