You Winning Life
Ep. 53 -Thom Shea: How To Become Unbreakable
Jul 23, 2020
Jason Wasser, LMFT
Thom Shea is from a military family and has spent the past 23 years leading Navy Seals in complex environments and over the past 6 years training Fortune 500 leaders to solve for three simple things in the complex world of leadership.
- How to rise up from failures
- The difference between professionals and non-professionals
- How to unpackaged whats going on inside your head
- Why genetics don't determine your outcomes
- How to break your victimhood
- Changing your mindset to " am I willing to do it" and overcome my obstacles
and much much more.
Buy his books by clicking here:
Three Simple Things: Leading During Chaos
Unbreakable: A Navy Seal's Way of Life
Jason Wasser Therapist/Coach
Muse Meditation- Relaxation Made Easy
Online Tele-Therapy & Coaching 🖥
The Family Room Wellness Associates
Certified Neuro Emotional Technique Practitioner
🎧Host:You Winning Life Podcast
🎤Available for speaking engagements
Brain Sensing Headbands That Improve Your MeditationBusiness Finishing School
Empowering successful companies & families to maximize results.Wasser's Furniture
Highlighting what's great about buying your furniture from a brick and mortar family business!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.