Hey all.....Some times I get these songs in my head and gotta gettem out!
* Opening Salvo - The Usual Suspects
- Chuck Berry - Nadine [Chess 1964] 45 rpm
*****The Chuckster carried on his life seemingly having no idea how important he was to R&R.
* Bed: The Stones - 2120 S. Michigan Ave
Set 1 Brown Eyed Men & Red Horses
- John Hammond - Brown eyed handsome man [Atlantic 1967] LP - I Can Tell
- Bob Diddley - I'm sorry [Checker 1959] 45 rpm / the b-side of "Oh Yea"
* Soundbite - "why don't you put that small mind to some constructive use..."
- Kaleidoscope - Faintly blowing [Fontana 1969] LP - Faintly Blowing
- Pete & Maura Kennedy - Run the red horses [Green Linnet 1995] CD - River of Fallen Stars
* Bed: See above
Set 2 See Red? Go Home Then
- Howlin' Wolf - Oh Red [Chess 1952] 78 rpm / Big Foot Chester paying homage
- Long John Hunter - Old Red [Yucca 1971] 45 rpm / Texas Kat
* The Onion Radio News - Red Stingeroos
- Al Kooper - I can't keep from crying [Elektra 1966] LP - What's Shakin'
- Blues Project - Cheryl's going home [Verve Forecast 1966] LP - Projections
* Bed: See above
Set 3 Reminiscing [Is the end near?]
- Tim Buckley - buzzin' fly [Elektra 1969] LP - Happy Sad
* Soundbite - "you must think I was born yesterday...."
- Clear Light - Sand [Elektra 1967] LP - Clear Light
*****Both the above were seen by me at the Cafe A Go Go
* DRR Show Id
- Blood Sweat & Tears - I can't quit her [Columbia 1968] LP - Child is Father to the Man
* Soundbite - Cary Grant ..."Enough stimulation"
- Moby Grape - Omaha [Columbia 1967] LP - Moby Grape
*****Both the above were seen my me at the Cafe A Go Go
Set 4 Over and Out
- Eric Dolphy - Out there [New Jazz 1961] LP - Out There